Is paying to suck Penaldos dick a sport ?

Asking for Twain

Attached: He doesnt even do it for free.png (1878x799, 226K)

who tf is Twain anyway

really makes you think

I've already said multiple times I don't care about Ronaldo; I only use him against Messi. Put anyone else in the world in his position and it would be the same. Ronaldo isn't even a top 5 player of all time and once he's no longer better than Messi I'll be the first to disregard him

Seems like pretty rational argument

so he doesn't do it for free, he literally PAYS to do it?
And we thought the jannies were bad

>inb4 messi fanboys shit on the only rational poster

>"You’re a small, irrelevant island nation barely more recognizable than any other nameless pacific sovereignty".

Attached: 9784695765.jpg (400x400, 19K)

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

>he doesn't even do it for free

get a life you sad cunt

Samefag. Gotta get quicker on country changes. Every metric ever used has Messi beating Ronaldo. Yes, even trophies.

>Messi league titles in his career: 10
>Real Madrid league titles since 1988: 10

Attached: 10.jpg (568x600, 199K)

it's not healthy to continue doing this. Just stop, you are gaining nothing, losing money and your time could be better spent

Seems to me like he's the puppetmaster and he's got you all on a string hanging on his every post.

>defends missi in every thread
>isnt a farça fan
>not even an argentinian cuck
How about trophies for senior NT metric?
Lmao

you couldn't have picked a more useless pastime than trying to convince the world that Messi isn't good

seriously who tf is Twain. someone fill me in on this autism.

When you're low-iq you need someone to pinpoint everything that goes against your narrative, like Trump and russian collusion.
Here Messi fans think everyone who posts 'hate speech' against Lionel Messi is actually some guy named Twain on 30 different proxies, most likely from some Discord channel, famous for hosting Yea Forums FIFA tournaments.
Just go along with it or they'll get even more angry.

>get a life you sad cunt
>Samefag. Gotta get quicker on country changes.
>it's not healthy to continue doing this. Just stop, you are gaining nothing
See, what did I say. too late now.

>when backed into a corner the proxyfag will talk to himself and deny deny deny

Twain is/was Yea Forumss manager in Yea Forums cups. He is romanian amd missi fags claim that he is the same romanian who is TSU fan.
They also say you, me and everyone who shits on missi is his proxy.
The delusion is real.

Hmmmm

>the usual urgayan failing to understand the irony of pointing out an internet hivemind
you should just get all together and make an orgy while wearing ronaldo masks

t. Twain

O TWAIN

>post about nzfag
>gypsy romafag appears seething
lol

OH NO NO NO. And no i don't know how to delete (you)'s just admit that im dufferent guy. I mean i still hate that new zealand faggot but using ronaldo as example seems rational.

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-232540.jpg (951x578, 207K)

that are some impressive proxy skills here Twainik Penaldowski

OH NO NO NO NO
BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-183600.jpg (1429x705, 338K)

>implying (you)'s appear when changing proxy
dumb piece of shit

>el cebollita
How does it feel that your country is known for being the perennial second almost exclusively thanks to missi?

I may be dumb but i am other person. I don't even know any new zealand places and im living in cracow. Why you can't accept that not all messi haters are twain man.

Each (You) would be different due to being a different IP you dumb fuck. How about you stop being O B S E S S E D and move fucking on with your sad life you fucking plank.

>defends missi in every thread
What's there to defend? I'm stating literal facts. if you want to go 'but stats don't count' then what's the point? Who cares? You can say Paulo Wanchope is the greatest striker ever and Titus Bramble is the best defender ever. Stats don't back this shit up but if you're ignoring stats then who cares, it comes down to fee fees and the fact you're sexually attracted to a homosexual. That's cool, it's 2019 after all. It's OK to be gay.

Dumb Gypsy

>it's one player's fault
>it's not AFA, who constantly pick bad managers and even when they do find good ones, they have to play by AFA rules, letting the suits have a hand in picking players

lmao
I bet you stayed really quiet when rat king didn't even touch the ball vs France, like the hypocrite you are

>its ok to be gay
Since you love to look in the archives, like the retarded soiboy nerd you are, look for the posts that call missi cute and try to find a post calling ronaldo cute.
Also, stats are for amerisharts. What counts are trophies, and the only trophies that matter are international and continental, which ronaldo has more.
Now go back to jerking off to anime.

>dumb gypsy larping as a Uruguayan
>doesn't change his typing style at all

Boneheaded retard

>quiet
Not really, i cursed the fat fuck dragging his fat ass the whole WC.
Nice to know Suárez and missi are in the same level for you, since you hold them to the same standards.

>They also say you, me and everyone who shits on missi is his proxy.
Obviously not everyone who shits on him is the same person but this guy under the NZ flag is definitely obsessed, that's not a delusion.

Attached: IMG-20190321-WA0130.jpg (1204x288, 121K)

I can't even imagine the autism involved in building such narratives on the sports section of an anime forum. they seem genuinely upset as well. based kiwitwain 2bh

I wonder if Alfonso is proud that his meme took off like wildfire.

Nice strawman, but that's not what's happening, retard.

>blaming a forward for his teammates being shit
Rat king is worthless without Cavani and a midfield that's at least capable of hoofing the ball to him.

>refballed in 2011, went to shit quickly afterwards
>didn't play the final Portugal won
yawn...

>look in archives
Are you under some impression that all UK flags are one fucking person? UK is literally the 2nd most popular nation on this board after USA. I don't even know how to search the archives so I have no need to do so. Surprising you're not having an autism attack over the Venezuelan who does do so. As for 'only these trophies count', this is what cucks like you do, you tear down other people's successes to hide your failures and your failures are that Ronaldo has won fewer trophies than Messi.

Messi has entered 70 trophies. He has won 33. That's 47.14% win rate.
Ronaldo has entered 74 trophies (including England which has Community Shield, League Cup, FA Cup and Title thus bulking out his potential 'don't count' cup wins) and he has won 29. That's a 39.19% win rate.

Messi scores a goal every 99 minutes and 9 seconds.
Messi provides an assist every 238 minutes and 59 seconds.
Messi participates in a goal every 70 minutes and 5 seconds.

Ronaldo scores a goal every 112 minutes and 45 seconds.
Ronaldo provides an assist every 351 minutes and 7 seconds.
Ronaldo participates in a goal every 85 minutes and 21 seconds.

No matter what fucking metric you use, Messi is better. End of. You have a bias due to being homosexual to Ronaldo. Which is cool. I go on what the stats tell me and combine it by watching them play. As I'm sure you're aware, Messi covers more of the pitch than Ronaldo and contributes more than Ronaldo, making him the better player. The fact he scores more and assists more is just gravy.

Wait... is he...?

Attached: Kiwifaggot.png (818x776, 227K)

>it's AFA's fault Messsi keeps booting out Icardi Dybala and many others who he hates and also managers who he cant stand
lmao

That's just JFFM's retard cousin

>messoy ranting
Tl;dr

Attached: 1554411750069.jpg (643x820, 80K)

Suarez was shit, Cavani was great and the midfield is one of the best we had in years, so you are talking out of your ass.
>refballed in 2011
Now this is some bait. Good one.

I, for one, think your pretty based. Keep up the good work la

O URUGAYO
O ZELANDES
O TWAIN CHAU TWAIN CHAU TWAIN CHAU CHAU CHAU

What about THIS metric
*unzips dick*

>anyone who thinks messhit is a fruad is the same person

did u guys mess messi going 4 (F O U R) years and counting without scoring a goal in the quarter final, semi and final of the champions league?

>messi goals in the QF, SF and F of the CL since 2015 - 0
>ronaldo goals in the QF, SF and F of the final since 2015 - 16

i guess messi realy is the goat. maybe should login to my new zealand proxy to post this eh??

Attached: me.jpg (800x450, 44K)

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

love autism