There we have it, they go to ANOTHER fucking final

there we have it, they go to ANOTHER fucking final

lads what's going on, what can we united and liverpool die-hard supporters DO to stop this FUCKING City rape that will probably last for another 100 years?????????? Yea Forums RISE UP

Attached: this kills the salah.jpg (750x883, 82K)

City wont win against Manure, but Liverpool will still slip

this makes me SOOOOO epicly mad guys, ole (OLE OLE OLE WE LOVE YOU) and klopp (we got KLOPP!!!) are obviously the best coaches in the world (they don't need trophies to prove it btw) so this is soooooooo unfair

God I hope this is true.

Attached: 1459568495404.png (470x512, 34K)

>Just spend more money lmao!
City v Wolves, 4-1 final. Fuck everything.

but we (i'm a united fan) already spend half a million in wages a week which is much much more than city and we are still fucking terrible???

>the rout of rotherham
>the burner of burnley
>the necromancer of newport
>the slayer of swansea
>the bringer of brighton
how isnt it obvious they buy the draws? At least they dab on livershit

how many CL finals?

exactly haha! everyone knows it's all about the history when we weren't even alive

they can never take that from us guys and we need to keep reminding them of 1980s even when city are winning everything in 2120

Pretty easy to reach finals when you only play shit to reach them. And then get through on refball when you’re struggling.

Liverpool reached a CL final last year and last won in 2005, pretty sure everyone on this board was alive for both of them

agreed very much, they need fucking refball unlike us proud liverpool fans who never get pens for blatant dives, salah is a fucking saint btw haha I became muslim for salah!!!

very true my friend, klopp doesn't need to win finals to prove he's the greatest ever haha don't forget to upvote this! trophies are overrated! who's with me??

how many CL trophies do man city have?

You’re shit at ironic posting.

>10 years
100 years lad

you tell em lad! who cares that we are 6th and are going to miss out on CL football while having spent a fortune ahha at least we fucking won a CL decades ago!!

>a thread died for this
probably a shite yank thread but still

how many decades ago did City win it?

so true my friend, everybody knows it's about the past instead of the present and future

finally someone who gets it, get in my son

>Next year is our year la

Attached: file.png (1024x698, 1.23M)

Kek madlad

Attached: 1478225401627.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

>this is the year we don't embarrass ourselves against the first decent team we face in Europe

Attached: 2018-636584750931848460-184.jpg (960x630, 159K)

wait a second op I thought you were a manchester united fan, why would you have an image of your bitter rivals manchester city celebrating the title saved on your computer?