Can't even score against 10 men Atletico

>Can't even score against 10 men Atletico
what went wrong?

Attached: Messi Argentina.jpg (768x432, 36K)

>sees the flag posting

Attached: putin orale.jpg (1200x860, 114K)

Why is the pic related guy struggling vs 10 man atletico that ronaldo raped with 3 solo goals?

How much do you pay for your VPN?

how much do you get paid for defending a choker midget on Yea Forums?

How will you cope with the fact that your wonder boy wont win a single UCL unless he plays fifa 2019?

Nevermind, I forgot you're an incel neet so your gyppo mother pays for everything.

>How much do you pay for your VPN?
>Nevermind, I forgot you're an incel neet so your gyppo mother pays for everything.
what does this have to do with sports and Messi choking?

hmmmmm

Attached: 1553087794499.png (1903x5796, 3.4M)

Attached: 1552518858734.png (1600x1200, 451K)

Well, i guess this settles the debate.
Ronaldo against 11 man At Madrid scores an absolute clutch hattrick.
Messi cant even score against 10 man patético.

Lol

O TWAIN

why is romania always yellow in these pics

is this one of those prediction threads? because I see 45 more mins ready for mr magesterial

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000479657174.jpg (3582x2547, 1.46M)

Fixed.

Attached: 1554579358251.png (1600x1200, 441K)

I'm guessing you're not watching the game, did you not see that pass to Jordi?

>being this new

Attached: romania.jpg (228x221, 11K)

Why cant he just put a ball into a net like he does vs relegation teams?

Cause he has a big cl game in three days, and they are 8 points ahead of atletico so no need to waste energy. Eventually someone will score.

you are blessed if you have never seen a gypo like twain in real life

>beats la liga team
>wow, good job scoring against farmers, fraud
>doesnt score against farmers
>wow, cant beat farmers?

Holy shit whats your adress you irritating twink I'll go there and bash your fucking face im free anytime till june seriously lets just meet up and have a fight, how can you make all this threads so religiously and sporadicaly, how fucking SAD is your life man, you have to be the only unsociable fuck in that country and you know it to be true, no man in a sane mental state would be such an autist to spend the whole day in this website shitposting about a footbal player, seriously I pity you but I want to beat the crap out of you so badly that im absolutely down to paying a plane ticket make sure you realize how much of a pathetic little man you are, contemplate the absolute depressing state of your life while I have the most imaginable condescending chat about you with your mother in the kitchen table, while we drink some tea, taking joy at the way she looks at me wishing I was her son instead, and looking at your room fully knowing you will be with your ear sticked to the door trying to catch what we say, feeling your embarrasment through your mothers owns, of having such a smegmatic smelling undeveolped fuck of a son

>OP

CHIPA FILHO DA PUTA MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

cringe

OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

RONALDO HELP ME

>Statoadding after suarez carried your ass
WOW GOAT

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

>10 men

SEETHING MUSLIM WITH BULLET WOUNDS

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

well this aged poorly

Attached: twain bow.jpg (500x500, 263K)

KEK

Attached: 30422430_969678106538956_1509401571_n.png (853x960, 143K)

What is wrong with you, you sad mentally ill autist? What compels you to waste your life doing this shit every day almost every waking hour of your neet life? Do you actually think you're making anyone seethe with your overboard autism and obsession with Messi? Don't mistake the tone of my post as someone that's seething because I'm genuinely bewildered that anyone could waste their time like this. I have never encountered such concentrated cringeworthy autism in all my 8 years in this board and I've met my fair share of tripfags like UTVstalker and tensnake. You should be embarrassed for yourself tbqhwy. No one takes you seriously and views you as a sad little stale joke - like that fat pimpled faggot in middle school who would make fart jokes in class and while that made everyone laugh at first, they all began to cringe and avoid you once high school started and you failed to change along with your surroundings. Is this how you cope with your meaningless existence? By hoping that one of your 20 ABMessi threads in the catalog pisses someone off?

Attached: 0346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

OH TWAIN CHAU
OH TWAIN CHAU
OH TWAIN CHAU CHAU CHAU

this is just getting sad now

O ROMANIA
O NOVA ZELANDIA
O URUGUAYO
ESTA CHORANDO
TCHAU TCHAU TCHAU

O TWAIN

OH NO NO NO NO

I wouldn't call headers or penalties solo goals.

Jajaja

Attached: TWAIN.png (1916x1074, 3.79M)