Transfer news and rumours LIVE: Liverpool looking to replace Mane with Depay

What do they need our mutts for?

Attached: memphis-depay-lyon-liverpool_dtgmx5m8hng01dfagg0jle5j8.jpg (1920x1080, 915K)

Presumably because a better team is going to buy their better player.

What happened to pacy whites?

Mane isn't going anywhere. He signed a new contract like 2 months ago and they'll ask for about 150m which Zidane won't pay. He could probably get Hazard for cheaper. Also, Markovic is available.

Then where does this news comes from?

>Declares Interest in your player to try to unsettle him ahead of a transfer window
Just FM things

Pacey whites don't exist

>swap mane for depay
lmao

ballotelli level behaviour from him at lyon this season. he shit on the club, the team and even the city ! klopp interest for this kind of asshole sound fake news.

They used to though, for example Robben and Michael Owen

He's very weakmind. I'm sure that as long as he gets the attention he deserves and keeps winning he'll be sweet as sugar.

This. It's why he does well when he's with our NT, everyone's nice to him and just gives him all the attention he wants.

wtf is wrong with Hollander women?
why they like to fuck with shitty uppity BBCs like Memepiss so much?

Ever been to Netherlands? It's the second blackest/islamic place I've ever seen, outside of London.

Why did United sell him anyway?

no,but Yea Forums lads say its a racemixparadaise and holland normies on reddit brag a lot about being "tolerant",plus all they're footbalers are mutts so all evedence leads me to believe that coalburners are very common

i've been toengland and its totally blacked lol, niggers and fat shitskin men in dresses and terorrist beard and burqa clad muslimas with 5 kids each

saw niggers in London with very, very young girls. Like, objectionably young. If they weren't English, I'd have stepped in, that's how bad it was.

Netherlands had some of the most beautiful white women I've ever seen. But it was hard spotting them through all the brown and black.

Vardy, Bellerin, Bale

I'm sure principled Bulgarian women wouldn't go anywhere near a multi-millionaire famous athlete

>Bellerin
>White

terrible idea. they should still get fekir if they can, though

meh, its the future they (and you) chose. its much easier to tolerate cityfags shilling for diversity and "inclusiveness" then stand up for your believes and be confrontational. over here we think all westerners love and wish for never-ending supplyof africans for your countries 'cuz only the globalist actually speak up

>(and you)
I'm in Northern Ireland. 98.3% white.

Bale is quite ape like.

those mutts fathers were footballers?
I thought Memepiss and his ilks fathers are refugees who pumped and dumped some white girl right after coming from the dingies?

memephis deux pets

he's shit at lyon lmao

isn't that fag indian pm of Ireland talking about how he wants to get 1 million immigrants into Ireland by 2040?

the diversity is gonna spill out to you, don't worry.

No, it's not.

Attached: norn iron again.png (2700x2025, 2.94M)

Erdogan is gonna unleash his 4 million rapefugee army in the summer. prepare your anus

would be more happy with salah for depay tbdesu

when you said memepiss I assumed you were talking about him. I know nothing about either of his parents so I can't say. Not all of them are black father white mother. Van Dijk has a white dad

Attached: smug ron.png (186x250, 90K)

depay is an egomaniacal whackjob though. he might have a little more enthusiasm than salah, but they both have hot and cold spells, and salah has a good attitude at least.
>inb4 salah selfishly taking shots
depay does that too, and far worse besides

memepiss dad is from ghana, he bailed on his dutch mom after breeding her. the mutt is still angry at him for abandoning him that's why he doesn't use his family name(depay)

Why the hell does he even have his father's last name? Why would you carry the family name of someone who you have nothing to do with and despise instead of the one that is actually your family?

I genuinely can't tell if Depay and Di Maria failed because the English league was too tough for them, or because manure are so shit.

It is pretty hard to change a name in the Netherlands, we also didn't recognize double barreled names until this year.
Van Dijk doesn't use his dad's name either because he bailed on him

Is this /trans/? Apparently Atalanta and Sampdoria are both looking at some Servette midfield target. Also Servette are back, so that's something.

And for a rumour that sounds like it was made up by Yea Forums Filipe Luis to Dortmund

Before the ball had even rolled its circumference to begin the game, the Camp Nou had already told Antoine Griezmann what it thought about 'his decision'. And it wasn't forgiving.

He didn’t immediately score goals and have a 30+ goal season his first year.