Who is the best English footballer in the world right now?

Who is the best English footballer in the world right now?

Attached: Jadon Sancho.jpg (1296x729, 99K)

Probably sterlel

Sterling

Ashley Obafemi-Richardson

Sancho is old news, Hudson-Odoi is the new GOAT

>le pass to Paco vs relegation fodder zoomer

sterling
>inb4 lmao he's shit
he's not, he's genuinely very good at football. not messi or even mbappe though.

Me

Kane is better than Sterling

Ngubu-Smith

Jlingz

i'm not sure people here have the brain power to differentiate between people they don't like and people that are bad at football

>he's genuinely very good at football

obviously. even division 4 footballers are miles better than us plebs

Robinson-Nbongoo

he is pacey but his finishing needs work

Christian Pulisic

1. Kane
2. Sterling
3. Maddison

Declan Rice

For me, it's flavor-of-the-month pacey ngubu.

Ster-Ling

Hard mode: Who's the best white English footballer in the world?

Harder mode: You can't say Kane.

Attached: p78830.png (500x500, 282K)

the goal goblin obviously

Ngubu

>lose 5-0 against team that lost against fucking liverslip

It's Sterling

Maddison
Henderson
Chilwell
Rice

in that order

in b4 Hendo haters. guy's carrying Liverpool and England lately

CHO

I remember a couple years ago when I dared to state that Sterling was a class player and you lot only hated him because he chose to join a better team (which was a bad thing for some reason) which happened to be able to pay him a lot of money. I was laughed out of here.
Happy you've realised that he's always been good and he's only getting better.

Get off his dick

He was hated yeah, but nobody said he was shit. He was a regular PL starter at 17 for fucks sake

The way people act about him is stupid.
He's the best English prospect we've seen in years and he probably hasn't even hit his prime yet.
Everyone agreed with this statement until he left Liverpool then they started calling him a money grabbing lazy cunt and a snake.
Even though he was playing for a Liverpool team that was midtable at the time under Brendan Rodgers who unironically used to play Sterling as the lone #9 and even once as a defensive midfielder if I remember correctly in his last season.
I would've wanted to get the fuck out too.

Loads of people said he was shit when he moved to City mate.
Literally just google "sterling city flop" and it's everywhere. People thought his first season was poor even though his stats were better than Martial's who everyone was wanking over. He was called a benchwarmer even though he wasn't.
There's unironically an article saying Sterling would probably be sold since City was signing Nolito.

Will Hughes, very white

Is this your first day here? Sterling was probably the most shit-talked English player I can remember.
>All pace, no IQ

Vardy party

Foden, by far

Yeah I remember that too, you know how hyperbolic the media are though. Worse than Yea Forums.

I'll rephrase nobody said he was shit to nobody truly believed he was shit. I would have killed to sign him at any point in the last 7 years.

Rppney and Hart got it worse

Hart became irrelevant and Rooney is much more decorated than Sterling, for now.

Raheem should change his name to Abdulrahim Al Sterling and I guarantee he'll win the balon d'or

TAA

Harry Kane, Sterling close second