LMAOing at these shitters

LMAOing at these shitters

Attached: 84C3F33E-BB69-4A23-8543-6CC2F1B0C2BA.png (1200x1200, 92K)

First for AFD

OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO

JUSTed

Fuck Merkel

Buyern stealing Dortmund's players to win the league

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT

I am from Dortmund and I am a lifetime Dortmund fan but I just ragequitted. Not watching that shitshow. Juve vs Milan on Dazn now, nice. Dortmund is cuck team, supporting degeneracy such as homosexuality and inviting thousands of greasy rapefugees into the stands instead of helping out some local natives. Fuck this, fuck Dortmund. Fuck Lewandowski the Polish son of a whore. I hope he dies

>Marco "DFB-Pokalsieger 2016/17" Reus

Beta club with a beta mentality.

BUTTRAPE

>Der Klassiker

Attached: 558.jpg (680x713, 51K)

can sign this post, what a garbage fuckfest. you cant go to the bauernhof as the potential league winner and get slaughtered there as if you were HSV. absolute disgrace.

>African zoomers getting BTFO by European boomers
Absolutely based.

Attached: 1540591896550.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Dortmund deserve this, they’re playing like garbage.

open wide Dortmund

Attached: 1548339924023.png (1652x927, 904K)

You look at the third clear Hummels chance from a corner and he's being marked by Jadon Sancho. The fuck is Favre's job anyway?

Get fucked, stupid bees.

Attached: Bayern smash.png (785x757, 268K)

It's such a fake ass rivalry
There was nothing before the mid 90s

>playing 20iq centre backs
>act shocked when their 4-0 down

as shown by
A real alpha watches the whole slaughtering and gets hardened to it. What doesn't kill you etc..

The midfield is shocking as well. They can’t get an edge on Buyern.

he doesnt deserve this

Attached: 1549402211372.png (1199x674, 496K)

Fucking bees!!

Remy: Bayern
Guy: Dortmund

Attached: Remy.webm (720x400, 2.74M)

He should've gone to barcelona or real madrid to win stuff, he can't win shit with dortmund except for maybe the pokal every once in a while.

If only Dahoud had scored that 100%, they’d only have lost 4-1

based, post more

disgusting erfolgsfan

Cuck mentality club like cuckthletico

>literally worse than a reddit shareholder
Dortmund cuck

REFUGEES WELCOME

>A real alpha watches the whole slaughtering and gets hardened to it. What doesn't kill you etc..
There's actual scientific proof that watching your favorite team lose lowers your testosterone levels. A game of chess would be more alpha than watching this shitshow.

tottenham playing TWICE away from home exposed these frauds

Sodomites are disgusting.

i completely understand you...i am not a dortmund and even i rage quitted. what a bunch of weak minded bottlers. no attitude, no leadership. they really seemed like a bunch of guys that get together once per week to play a football match

Calm down Adolf

big yikes

underrated post.

Is there a dumber nigger in the BL than Witsel?

>getting trashed 5:0 but only one point behind
pretty okay desu
bayerns gonna trip of its arrogance

>muh /pol/posting
based retarded incel

I like you guys

Lol

feels bad man

bundes stays shit

Your mind is /pol/luted, seek help

>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL >THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL >THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL>THE GERMAN LIVERPOOL

Seething

>controlled opposition
nah!

Wasnt this how Hitler started?

>league is so shit that Bayern can literally sleep for half of the season, then sweep in at the end to take the title from the hands of whatever cuck is currently leading
Even liga NOS isnt that shitty.