What race is the best at fighting?

What race is the best at fighting?

Attached: 15A79AFC-ABC3-4BFF-AAA6-C54B41E9C0A5.jpg (720x513, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ia35g8wWfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White people

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 52K)

Based british empire

Irish?

if were talking about boxing, then slavs, brits, black americans and mexicans are the best

Blacks, their noses are shorter so they don't break as easily.

Pikeys

IIRC the first ever codified boxing match was a bare knuckle between a black American former slave and a white Briton and the Brit won by a knockout after going to some ungodly number of rounds.

Mountain people and steppe people

Can't talk for all combat for sports undoubtedly black Americans have been the most dominant in boxing, particularly those from the Midwest.

Sugar Ray Robinson, Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard, Joe Louis, Joe Gans, Jack Johnson, Henry Armstrong, list goes on forever.

However boxing is the poor man's sport, developed in the US, one counterpoint being Soviet talent was prevented from competing professionally. Also, if you're from Scandinavia for example, why on Earth would you pick boxing to earn a living, it's a brutal life.

They’re our poor class and have access to American trainers and promoters

I wonder if Slavs would get more exposure and chances here

youtube.com/watch?v=7ia35g8wWfk

Thai

not on the scorecards they don't

*jebem ti mater and idi nahuis in your path*

Attached: FC0025DE-A689-4858-A6CD-DFF1ACABDD73.jpg (480x360, 32K)

There is no consensus really, if you asked me 30 years ago I'd probably say blacks, but slavs have been stepping up alot in Boxing every since Klitschko brothers dominated Heavyweight for a decade. And latinos are really good pound for pound fighters.
MMA is really diverse imo.

Whites.

Attached: 58-561.jpg (451x569, 34K)

Yeah, there are a lot of good white Americans too like Stipe, Steven Thompson and Dustin Porier which there isn’t really in boxing.

Just generally the poorest within any region so mostly blacks. Like how Fury is a white heavyweight champion but grew up a gypsy.

>race
>Thai

???

Attached: 1549530974276.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

>gypsys
>poor

yes

UFC champions' races are:
>Henry Cejudo (Latino)
>TJ Dillenshaw-the last champ of his division- (white American)
>Max Holloway (Hawaiian Samoan, partial white Dutch admixture)
>Khabib Nuragomedov (white Dagestani/slav)
>Kamaru Usman (black west African)
>Robert Whittaker (mixed race Anglo/Maori)
>Jon Jones (black American)
>Daniel Cormier (black American)

UFC matches black contenders against each other to keep as many champs white as possible

not in the uk

They work 80 hour weeks, deal drugs and claim all sorts of benefits

irish travellers are not poor

Black on black fights are actually not that common in ufc, compared to white on white

Chechens. Those mountain people are just different man

Blacks, obviously. Probably 8/10 of the greatest boxers of all time are black. MMA GOAT is black.

most boxers come from poor and criminal backgrounds,thats the reason you see so many black boxers. most of the innovation and evolution of the sport came from white's and latino's. those are the groups that really change the way boxing is played.

>whiteboi cope

i dont dislike black boxers limey,tyson and emmanual agustus are huge inspirations for me and i really look up to and respect the guys. tysons fighting style is based off jack dempseys,a white dude. and you must have missed the part where i said latino's are massive innovators in boxing.

Thai of course.

Attached: 1536529424967.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

>GSP is black
lol

No asians? Japs are pretty good.

>3 black ufc champions
>1 latino
>1 avari caucasian
>1 hawaiian
>1 maori mutt
>0 white

>a frenchie bum who got destroyed by a featherweight
Jon is the goat, retarded bong

white isnt a race

when Adesanya inevitably wins the MW belt, all 4 of the upper weight classes will be held by black fighters
its our sport now, wh*toids