You'll never see baseball being as prevalent as soccer in your lifetime

>you'll never see baseball being as prevalent as soccer in your lifetime

Attached: 1520173000895.jpg (1366x768, 92K)

No one will, baseball will dissappear in 25 years at most.

Baseball always was more prevalent than football in RoK

TYBG

No one will, kimchi will dissappear in 25 years at most.

Brahs how do we save the greatest sport of all time? We cant let it die :(

I know the governing bodies make some pretty suspect decisions, but association football isn't dying

>1994: baseball will die any year now!
>2004: baseball will die any year now!
>2014: baseball will die any year now!
>2019: baseball will die any year now!

Baseball is not a sport. It's a social event for fat yanks to get drunk and eat junkfood

Even the players are fat

batball declined by any metric imaginable you fat retard

>yfw Don Bradman said Babe Ruth would be one of the best batsmen in the world after only watching him spend an hour learning cricket

Football is doing fan user. The talk of "Everyone is leaving because cunt cushions!" is overblown.

Calm your gypsy tits, Twain

>you'll never see baseball

that's a great feeling desu

Attached: 1402423674478.png (236x427, 271K)

Baseball is dumb as shit.

How do two simple items make yuros, shitskins and zoomers seethe so badly? What magical powers does a rounded piece of wood have that caused so much anal frustration?

Attached: 0C198060-6EBE-48D3-A8E3-2E74B92CD9FD.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

Europe is full of retarded shits these days. Only women watch soccer

the funniest part of all of these threads is that shitholers actually think we give a shit if they like our sports or not. baseball's not for everyone, just like watching third world monkeys roll around pretending to be hurt for 90 minutes isn't for everyone

I'm sure he could, but Babe Ruth is one of the greatest sportsmen in history.

Baseball has so many retarded elements to it, like why do base fielders need a coach to tell them what to do

This is now a pepe thread

Attached: 1503102516850.png (300x300, 41K)

Baseball is a hispanic sport.

This. Once all the boomers who voted for Trump die off, baseball will be a thing of the past.

Attached: 1515527847155.png (600x531, 190K)

>burgers who put their last dime in stupid baseball cards scared of the obvious lost of interest in the game

should have invest in gold or silver stupid burgers

Yeah all that seething tells me you clearly don't care.

There are still the gospels

>t. faggy boy that didnt put a cheeky fiver for some meme cards eons ago and now selling them for over 6 digits

>liberals prefer basketball and soccer over baseball

I wonder why is that.

Attached: qyq04hxd57b11.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I agree, the seething ITT tells yuros don’t care.

>baseball is regarded as the thinking mans game
>white population starts declining
>baseball becomes less popular

I think baseball is a great sport, it's a shame it doesn't get played much outside the states and a few other countries.

I love baseball. It’s such a good sport but I understand why it doesn’t appeal to a wider audience. Boxing and MMA are my favourite sports though

Rounders is played in schools which is basically baseball-lite, so everyone sees it as a child sport here. Fast throwers and accurate batters are all directed to cricket.

>0.00007 dollaridoo
here's your 6 digits for your card billy

>assblasted because he didnt get 2.8 millions for a fucking piece of paper and plastic

LMMMMAAAAAOOOOooooooOOOOOOooooo

Similar situation with cricket, I guess. Except baseball doesn't have a billion poos to hold the popularity up for a few more decades

>thinking man's game
>boreball
There are literally no tactics in baseball, there are no new strategies or opposing ideas. Its like tic tac toe, anyone with half a brain has already come to the same conclusions as to the optimal ways to play.

>162 games a year in one season

Why would anyone watch that shit. Worst league format I've ever seen.

>tfw Star Trek is right and baseball actually dies out in the year 2042

How many teams?

This. Americans dumbed down cricket and now don't even like it.

you're honestly deluded of how many ppl even know there is a sport called basebol in europe

Explain how it's dumbed down in comparison to cricket.

Most people in Europe are aware that the sport of baseball exists, don't be a retard.

30ish

>ugh look how much content I'm recieving this is awful
I don't understand you people.

(You)

none of those groups are seething about baseball. Most anti-baseball posters on the board are retarded hicks from /nfl/.

Baseball sucks you are a faggot

good

I hate baseball, my dad, preps, sunshine, happiness, and girls who go for the jerk instead of the nice guys like me.

I just prefer cricket, much more appealing.

30 I believe. And they all get paid a trillion dollars for some fucking reason.

And isn't there like only one outside of the US?

toronto bluejays

montreal expos

Attached: Montreal_Expos_logo.png (2388x2221, 336K)

Would it be possible for more non-US baseball teams to be in MLB like one in Puerto Rico?

I don't see why not. I'm surprised there isn't a mexican team desu

Puerto Rico is US clay

PR's local economy is really bad, especially now because of the hurricane and the vulture funds. I think they played some expos games there when that team was dying and the turnout wasn't that good. Also PR = USA

Aye, Mexico would seem like a good choice.
I keep forgetting PR is US territory, my bad.

No worries, we do also. Should just cut them loose desu, nothing of value would be lost.

>soccer

baseball is already dead

Sad but true. Was at my gf’s house on opening day and her dad was cooking out. He came in from the back porch and said to turn that gay shit off. Was heart broken

Who the fuck even watches baseball?

>baseball will die soon
>300+ million dollar contracts left and right
It must be doing well

Boomers

Society as we know it will die off in 2025 after a nuclear event involving Russia, china, and the us. It'll all be started by china going into major financial crisis due to sanctions by the USA.

This. Baseball best yank sport.

Her dads a faggot. What kind of self respecting boomer doesn't watch baseball?

Shitskins love baseball you moron

>No children under 18
So adults?

Baseball is the most boring fucking sport of all time. I don't get how the country of monster trucks, burgers, bombs and killing animals chose baseball of all sports to be their national sport. It's like a bad joke. I tried to watch Baseball once and I was genuinely struggling to stay awake. At one point I thought it was coming to an end but then it didn't and so I checked and there was TWO WHOLE HOURS left. I switched off at that point.
>Throw the ball
>Oh, he missed
>Throw again
>Oh, he hit the ball this time
>Oh look he's running
>ball gets thrown back
Whew. How exciting. I don't know about you guys but I'm pooped. Whew.

Crickets doing just fine thanks

Just move to USA

The fuck?
You're in Korea it's not the #1 sport but it's much more ingrained in your country than it EVER will be in America as of now. Instead of soccer we have niggerball 1 and 2 taking over here.