Were you the last kid to be picked whenever your class played football ?

Were you the last kid to be picked whenever your class played football ?

Attached: 4C32F37A-86E2-4700-B005-AE58D1579ECB.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXLgz3wH2n8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, I was usually second fatty

Yes
Even though I was good, I was just that autistic

Attached: D1Mnms-VsAABSDH.jpg (532x960, 40K)

nah luckily i was bearmode in school and got picked for central back

American football? Australian rules football? Rugby football? Gaelic Football? Association Football?

All of them

>tfw poor athlete but played smart and unselfishly (tough defense, passed alot, did the dirty work that Chad didn't want to do) so never picked last

Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: frannyautumn.jpg (720x720, 96K)

>tfw was always picked first and got all the girls because good at sports
>sporting prowess masked the fact that I'm an antisocial deadbeat
>now sports still the only thing I'm good at but nobody cares

I miss the glory days lads

Attached: beardfeel.jpg (205x246, 16K)

>tfw fat kid
>non skilled at all, retarded feets
>always play it on defense or as goalie

Non skilled niggas will know how is like to always be the keeper, sometimes you would play like a rockstar and sometimes like DeGea (shit). It's really weird

sometimes, but not really
I would dribble like maradona, but never passed the goddamn ball. I guess that contributed to it

nah I was like 4th pick

Why yes, I was always goalkeeper or referee if there was an odd number of players, how could you tell?

Attached: Chad.png (560x602, 544K)

Usually first if I wasn’t already captain.

Occasionally picked first, but I wasn't one of the "cool" kids so mostly got picked third.

I used to be first picked, I was really good at sports as a kid, when I had average height and before I became a manlet

Only in Hockey. In basketball, floorball and footy I was always a captain or 1st-3rd pick depending on who were the captains.

I was too good to be a captain and was always fought over for first pick. There is no more based feeling than this lads

This. Where are my fellow chads at?

>tfw went from being picked last to being picked first as the absolute GOAT keeper that everyone wanted on their side
truly the best feel lads

No. I was either the second one or the third one.

I can only recall one time when I was picked last. Me and a friend asked a group of older kids if we could play with them and they picked me last because I looked scrawny I guess. They told me to be the goalie too. Little did they know that I was the best U-12 goalkeeper in town. My team won that game like 5-1.

usually around the middle

No, I was the guy picking players, I was the kid with the ball.

Attached: 1552299697624.png (888x894, 520K)

in basketball i would go hard on defense so i was never ever close to being picked last, was never first though

>tfw was the dedicated fatty goalie
>smartened up, asked my dad to buy me the best ball on our street(original WC 98 ball) so I was the one providing the ball and they had to let me play in attack

Attached: devilish.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

when i was very little, yes. but i threw accurately so before long i was "all time qb" so the games were fair; if you don't understand this phrase, you are not american.

in soccer surprisingly no because i was a good goalie and i enjoyed that position

in american football yeah because i wasn't fast and the speedy kids were prime picks to play wideout, which is why i played goalie in soccer so speed didn't matter

>always picked near last or dead last since I was the kid with the emo hair
>was one of the most athletic kids in the class and caught passes ez

I had no idea how to play handegg and after I caught a pass, I tossed it to a teammate in front of me so he could score a touchdown but it was a forward pass lel.

Used to be best goalkeeper in the grade but then it became more competitive and another kid who was "good" at shouting at defenders and shit to organise them got picked for the team. I always thought it was a bit Gay to scream about a high school football game so I just faded to the back. They even wanted me to practice shouting at defenders in practice. They forced me to do it at one point and I wanted to kms every time. Ended up playing on the junior varsity squad which was just memes so that was fun. Best memory was taking shots before the game and saving the penalty at 1-0 to win us the game while semi drunk. Was like a world cup win to all that took part even though we finished like 6th.

I wasnt athletic but i wasnt completely hopeless so i usually went middle of the pack for things like football during recess or gym class

More or less, but for me it was more that I was the fastest in the lass along with another guy by far. A friend jokes that he could dribble me but I'd just catch up to him again.

No, depending on who the captains were, I was usually picked 3rd overall, after they each made sure they got their best friend on the team first.

Usually around 6th or 7th.
I wasn't particularly skilled or athletic, but I was one of the only people with any positional sense

here

>the my ball my rules faggot

did you also throw a tantrum when your team was loosing and walk away of the match with the ball little bitch?

i was one of the good keepers so i was picked in the middle

No, I always was picked in the middle

I was the only one who could defend so i was picked in the middle.In basketball and volleyball i was picked 1st or 2nd though

>actually asks to play keeper and quite decent at it
>gets picked among the first kids because of that

Either greeks are all bad at defending or youve posted in one of these recently

yes, the team I was usually got one extra because of that.

AHAAA!!!How does it feel now UH, HOW DOES IT FEEL????

More like nobody wanted to play defence in school.Generally the only good players we produce as a nation are defenders funnily enough.

Usually got chosen to be a captain

Nah I was fat and terrible but I went defender and kicked the shit out everyone so I got picked to avoid playing against me because the captains were always the wingers or strikers of the actual local football clubs

I was the athletic nerd so the jocks thought I was weird and would rib me a bit but come time to play any sport, they’d change their tune and I’d be one of the first ones picked.
I was a total cringe faggot who played soccer competitively but nothing else, unfortunately. Should’ve given football a chance, maybe I would have become a normal guy before it was too late.

No, it was the only sports where i outclassed the majority of amerisharts

We didn't do that. We tried to make balanced teams even during the game players were swapped on the fly.

Yeah, apparently this clique at my school thought they were the business at football. Even when the school team came around they tried pushing me out of the starting XI. I ended up playing at academy level once I left and now those cucks try to befriend me when I get called to play for local teams. They can’t handle it when their managers call me up to play even when I’m not a registered player for the teams I turn out for kek.

I liked football during breaks but my enjoyment was ruined because they had a "dude if you finish last you get punished" system that I hated

No because my bros who were skilled had my back and wanted me on their team.

Attached: 1409178861771.jpg (1280x724, 60K)

elaborate

>PE grade depended on your team's won/loss record for every sport
>Not cool enough with the chads to team up with any of them
>Had to bust my ass dragging uncoordinated dorks to the top tier every week
>Every A Mark felt like I won the freaking superb owl

I usually got picked after third,after the flashy guys, but if the match was hard I was almost always get the first pick cause my team won 90% of the games.

You would become retarded

I've played pickup basketball all my life and I learned that so much of it depends on if you have friends with you. I'm usually by myself and I'm a 5'6" white dude so I struggle getting selected by randos even though I'm bretty gud

Nope, they always chose me first to be the goalkeeper
Spoiler: I was actually good at it

I never understood this, how doing sports got you girls, is that something exclusive to not combat sports? The purple eyes and Headaches had never helped me to get laid

Fucking rich fags
>fag owner of the ball gets mad cuz he team is losing
>makes a rant, takes the ball home and the game ends
Very gay

I picked your mom at school if you know what I mean jejeje ;)

Unfortunately yes most of the time, school had like 5 youth teams nearby so almost everyone went to one of those, parents refused to take me anywhere (we lived in countryside, like 10 miles to the next house countryside) and when we would play in school everyone would pick who they knew was good and I was last. It didn't help I was a skinny bean pole and I was always played either in goal or defence. I'd always play well wherever but it didn't matter each week the teams were picked and I was last

Strangley as I got older I filled out a little and played other sports here and there (track) I also played more football as I got older when we moved into a town and I could play at the park. When I got to uni I started playing football at intramural and got scouted to 3rd team and even represented my uni at first team once.

I was a 9/10 and after doing Thai Boxing for 5 years I have a nose like the Vulture from spiderman.

So no, it doesn't get you girls.

we didn't play soccer you poof.

Being a chunky geezer meant people liked me as a def to clobber their strikers

Lanklets got picked last lol

Early on in in football yes, because there was this fat kid that brought the ball so he was always one of the captains. Then I got good at defending and being a gk. I was the one doing the picking in basketball though

Yes because I'm bad at sports

>Chad/captain striker. Scored over half of our goals every season from middle school-high school
>Always first picked scrubs to make things 'even'
>School chess champion and tutored a bunch of the soccer club in math
>Volunteered to coach little kids during the summer (basketball, baseball, and soccer)
>Absolutely no social skills but still earned everyone's respect and made friends in every social circle; well liked by everyone
>Married my high school sweetheart. She's pregnant with our first.
The key is to be super insecure about your terrible social skills as a small kid and use that as motivation to be the best at everything you do to make up for it. Every conversation I have is still spaghetti though.

>i'm a super chad
>but also an autist

why are so many posts reading like this? you guys are so fucking delusional

youtube.com/watch?v=UXLgz3wH2n8

Chads are autists user
they just know how to play it out

I was the first.

Sports like soccer, rugby and in Ireland GAA sports will always get you girls

Do women really enjoy people watching that or they just bandwagon because is popular?

Getting /fit/ doesn't cure autism but it does help

Just to look popular and the natural attraction to athleticism. Sports players here are usually popular so girls just cling to them. Outside of school its basically the same, girls that want to live the glamorous life

i was mates with one of the best players, i got picked because of it, i was a decent defender though i'd say, would try and get to the keepers punt first and lay my nut on it

I played basketball and soccer as a kid. In 8th grade I started to really focus on basketball so I quit soccer. I played a game with the high school soccer team for fun and I scored 3 goals, the coach happened to be watching that day and he offered me a spot on varsity and I told him I wasn't interested
Best decision I ever made

Brehs after reading this thread I want to go back to school and play some basketball/footy

Same lad. My best mate at school was a god-tier keeper playing in a big club's youth academy, I was the lanky fuck so always played CB with him for kickabouts.

Loved two footing the cocky cunts who just tried tricks and never passed