Why do brazilians go

Why do brazilians go
>HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

Attached: 1548697808124.png (747x806, 433K)

subhuman monkey brains from indio and negroid genetics

no one mentioned Americans

Kek

what does the US have to do with this m8

how is this sports related and why is the goddamn Janny not doing his job? Lack of wage? Lack of work ethics? idk, but something has to be done against the janny tyranny fast.

I feel bad for the rest of the world who have to supress their urges of fucking their sisters and lie to themselves that "it's wrong" and "disgusting" desu.

Because we needed to express laughter over text and we decided to use onomatopoeia instead of making up retarded acronyms like "lol" and "lmao".

based

Attached: 1553265102817-int.jpg (2237x1886, 1.65M)

its from an old ytmnd with a brazilian song where he goes "huehhubuhhueubuhe" looped over a gif of 60s batman

I don't blame him tbqh

the macacos on the server that im playing don't use huehue anymore. they write kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk when they are laughing which means kakakakaka(i think).
either way they should be gassed

kkkkk is actually older than huehuehue

We crave for attention, thats why every english article, news or whatever mentioning something brazillian (usually a film like City of God or some music like Bossa Nova that made big overseas) you'll see a bunch of brazillian comments in broken english about how much gringos love or stuff. Yes we be cringe I know.

because they're cringy simians
in brazil, the further north you go, the more evident is the transition from subhuman to literal ape

To be pretty honest with you, we should just ban brazilians from ever using the internet.

Agreed

pretty gurls type rsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsr kkkkkkk

based, burgers on suicide watch

wew

What's the problem in banging your sister again? It's literally you having sex with your female self. I literally see no problem, like who wouldn't fuck himself? And on top of that, if I was Neymar, I'd absolutely destroy her whore face mouth.