Why can't Messi score against the elite teams of Europe like Ronaldo can?

Why can't Messi score against the elite teams of Europe like Ronaldo can?

Attached: Messi vs Roma.jpg (690x477, 25K)

>against the elite teams of Europe like Ronaldo can?

Attached: atredditco.png (630x317, 23K)

Messi will play Atletico Madrid this week; the only common opponent they have. Unless Messi scores a hat trick against them that's 100% undeniable evidence that Ronaldo is better

>that's 100% undeniable evidence that Ronaldo is better

Attached: penaldo is better than Messi.png (1434x850, 881K)

Attached: 1553911797321.png (1008x955, 422K)

What is wrong with you, you sad mentally ill autist? What compels you to waste your life doing this shit every day almost every waking hour of your neet life? Do you actually think you're making anyone seethe with your overboard autism and obsession with Messi? Don't mistake the tone of my post as someone that's seething because I'm genuinely bewildered that anyone could waste their time like this. I have never encountered such concentrated cringeworthy autism in all my 8 years in this board and I've met my fair share of tripfags like UTVstalker and tensnake.

You should be embarrassed for yourself tbqhwy. No one takes you seriously and views you as a sad little stale joke - like that fat pimpled faggot in middle school who would make fart jokes in class and while that made everyone laugh at first, they all began to cringe and avoid you once high school started and you failed to change along with your surroundings. Is this how you cope with your meaningless existence? By hoping that one of your 20 ABMessi threads in the catalog pisses someone off?

Again; it's their only common opponent. Ronaldo generally plays better competition so it makes sense that his stats are worse

Attached: 1552518858734.png (1600x1200, 451K)

>Ronaldo generally plays better competition

Attached: Sermeme A.png (1499x597, 318K)

You're actually allowed to play defense in Italy, unlike in Spain where looking at Messi is a red card.

Spain is being carried by the top teams. The general level of Serie A is significantly higher

>t.chicano real madrid supporter

>You're actually allowed to play defense in Italy
Dumb spicano

Attached: 109274019274.png (861x765, 35K)

>The general level of Serie A is significantly higher
That's why they have a lower league coefficient than Spain and concede more goals on average as a league as seen here

>16/17

>two seasons ago means it doesnt count!
Cope

Why not just use this season retard?

Attached: TwainsBed.jpg (720x739, 59K)

>muh twain

>Messoy scores against Atletico
>Messoy fans: goat, winning against Atletico is hard, la liga is hard to win, it's not a farmers league, elite teams everywhere, great defense, Simeone is top tier

>Ronaldo scores hattricks against Atletico
>Messoy fans: Ronaldo is a fraud, Atletico is literal garbage dog shit, look at this one game last year, everyone can score against them

Attached: lmao.png (512x415, 58K)

>Spain is being carried by the top teams. The general level of Serie A is significantly higher
>Sevilla won 5 Europa Leagues

Already explained that in an early thread. English teams make more money finishing high in the EPL so they just ignore the EL unless they have no chance of finishing top 4. Spanish teams try hard in the EL

How is that related to Serie A ?

It shows that if the English teams really wanted to win the EL, Sevilla wouldn't have any

How is that related to Serie A though ?
If English teams don't want to compete that's one thing, why don't the "higher level Serie A" teams win some ?

>how is that related to Serie A
It's related to La Liga. You can't say Sevilla makes the league good when they're winning EL

MESSI CONFIRMED FOR ETERNAL GOAT
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

never met a non autistic penaldo fan

You can say Serie A is shit when they can't win it if Sevilla can win 5 (five) in 10 years

And like I said if the English teams tried Sevilla wouldn't win

Fine.
LaLiga: 2.59
Serie A: 2.72

Saved

Yeah and if Messi wasn't the goat, ronaldo might be in the discussion even in non autistic circles.

>if

And how is that related to Serie A being a lesser level than La Liga ?
You really have a mental illness twain

Because you keep just mentioning one team. I said the overall quality. That includes 20th to 8th place as well

(You)

Neither Messi or Ronaldo are top 5

kill yourself

You deny reality all you want, that won't change it.

In what world is that denying reality? Don't you watch football?

Post your top 5

kill yourself

Zidane
Maradona
Cryuff
Maldini
van Basten

In the real world

HMMMMMMM

Attached: ronaldo's opponents.png (496x496, 461K)

MESSOY FAGS BTFO

>I too remember how Ronaldo slaughtered the mighty Nikosia and Traktor Lichtenstein