TRAE YOUNG

Attached: youngjpg.jpg (800x741, 294K)

...is ugly as fuck

DIOS MIO EL DIABLO!!!

dios mio...

... is the ROTY

will it be the most equal trade of all time? I'm assuming the Hawks just get a mediocre player from the Dallas pick.

the great black(?) hope

is he part of the Unsullied?

Would you watch an all-star game of All-NBA ugly against All-NBA pretty team?

PG Trae Young
SG James Harden Beardless
SF Khris Middleton
PF Anthony Davis
C Boban Bogdanovic

Versus

PG Steph Curry
SG J.J Reddick
SF Luka Doncic
PF Paul George
C Kevin Love

Actually one of the only players in nu-NBA I enjoy watching. Known for his shooting but I also think his passes and drives to the hoop are kino as fuck

Israel - All Faggot Team

IS BALDING AT HIS 20'S

damn, this is an ugly motherfucker

>Bogdan Bogdanovic
>center

I... What? I guess you meant Boban Marjanovic?

>C Boban Bogdanovic
And the Bogdanovic trinity is complete

1. Doncic
2. Young
3. Ayton
4. Robinson
5. Bagley

Lmao worst part is anyone that knows ball should have known this was gunna be the order before they drafted these guys. Luka should have been a lock 1st overall pick and Young should have been a lock at 2. It's so obvious phoenix purely took Ayton #1 because of him going to college in Arizona. I still remember when they upped the shilling around Aytons name and him possibly going 1st. It's par for the course for their owner, and as usual short sighted. They knew Ayton would put ass in the seats but it's like they didn't consider how good fucking Luka would be.

Ayton has been really good though, and picking a potentially great center is never a bad idea.
I think the Kings made a bigger mistake by picking Bagley over Doncic or Young, even though Bagley has been good too, and everybody made a mistake by letting Robinson fall to the 2nd round

Only because Mitchell Robinson did not play at all between high school and the draft.

Are you insinuating that Steph Curry is handsome?

Attached: 5E8E8F07-22DC-457D-AB26-B019CDA4C170.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

ay caramba...

alternate C could be giannis

LA CRIATURRRRRA
madre de dios !

Attached: Nosferatu.jpg (2050x1274, 159K)

exactly how this year is gonna be. zion probably won't even win rookie of the year. ja morant will

Ayton has potential to be the best out of the draft, he has skill set. He's very quick, moves like a small forward. The only down side in his game is he's defense but it more a lack of trying than not being able to. The reason he's being overshadowed by the others is because he plays for the worst organization in the sport of basketball. The entire staff is made up of idiots. Ayton is efficient as fuck but they rarely get him the ball which is crucial for a developing player. The team is in desperate need of a tough vet to show ayton the ropes and a pg to distribute the ball. A rondo or Rubio would have them fighting for the 8 seed under a decent staff.

dios mio el atrocidad...
Also not roty

la luz

la noche en movimiento

wonder how many different races are involved in the creation of this one

America, can you please stop?

If we're lucky these two will be playing in the finals against each other in like 4-5 years, highly doubt both teams are lotto picks next year

>not putting bearded James Harden up against beardless

LA CREATURA LA MONSTRUOSIDAD EL AMERICANO O NO DIOS MIO