/heem/ mandrama edition

Conor and khabib are such crywomen

till is done

Holloway and kelvin will flush porier and Israel next week Saturday night live on ppv for only 5.99

Attached: 8D06A0EE-D9F2-4854-A929-C0199DAE3660.jpg (982x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/D0yxaoy9FUmHfw5FBjc3Ai
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Conor is retarded

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-184040.jpg (800x718, 254K)

Imagine paying to watch mma

Khabib used to be one of my favourite fighters. It’s sad that Conor made me think of him so differently. Conor changed this man, showing a very dark side. Khabib used to be all respect, but these mind games exposed the truth. Khabib did win the fight but Conor won this battle.

>Khabib used to be all respect
Khabib was never about respect. He just faked it.

It's clear now that Conor LET Khabib demolish him in the first fight so he could set up an even BIGGER fight down the line, I wouldn't be surprised if ALL his losses were tactical ones like this.

reddit mma discord banned me for islamophobia

There was a thread, but is this now the thread?

>Romero sick
What a boner this Yoel guy

EIRE

good, fuck you and all racists like you

your waifu looks like a towel mate

Attached: gooby.jpg (1080x1350, 133K)

you're not white.

I'll fug you up with an overhand eight

good, whites are cowards

As down the glen one Easter morn
To a city fair rode I

There armed lines of marching men
In squadrons passed me by

(audio reverb)
No fife did hum, no battle drum
Did sound its dred tattoo

I genuinely believe that if Conor wins the rematch it was an investment from the UFC and all set up. Then they can paint khabib as the bad guy and Conor avenging his loss like with Diaz. Which was the best sold event till 229. Besides that Conor's odds will be even higher so Dana will make some fat stacks

(reverb intensifies)
But the Angelus bells o'er the Liffey's swell
Rang out through the foggy dew
(bass kicks in)

>yfw irelands most famous song is about being a cuck

Join the /heem/ whatsappgroup unless you're some towel goatfucker

Attached: aka_wedding.jpg (1400x700, 348K)

NO-NO-NOTORIOUS

Honestly, that was hilarious

Kabibs life is a fookin desaster mate and mcgregor knows that. Look Khabin might have won the fight but is a a fuckin multi millionaire? does he snort coke of hookers asses all weekend is trips of acid during the week? No he is stuck in a shithole with goatfuckers one more grotesque when the other. His only contact to the outside world is the admiration and praise of a few hundred thousand show bob lasagna niggers. Believe me its fuckin grim.

From what I heard is that kebabman is a slave to the higher ups of the Muslim society in dagestan and Chechnya. He is supposed to represent the north Caucasus Muslims and has to listen to people like kadyrov. Otherwise some family members will disappear

Ye check kadyrov instagram there is a few posts with him and kabib. Muh conor you will be brought t-to justice. Ok goatcheese man.

why are none of you fags talking about Romero/Souza being cancelled

Kek. What a life for kebabman

Khabib is the pinnacle of hypocrisy

>doesn't want to do anti-bullying work in Las Vegas because gambling is legal there, but it's okay to fight in the same city and make millions of dollars
>talks shit about juicers and half of his team is juicing
>calls conor a rapist for fucking a club slut, while openly practising misogyny
>calls conor disrespectful for swearing yet as soon as the cameras go off he starts blabbering the most obscene shit imaginable
>his manager is ali

Attached: 1524906868386.jpg (791x486, 82K)

I'm a fighter relax

Attached: 1523220697808.png (1220x796, 2.17M)

Cuck.

If a man insults you, your family, your country, your way of life, then you react. There is no 'respect' about it.

Only absolute pussies shake a mans hand after what McGregor said. The beating never ends for anyone who criticises your family.

>be mocked for treating women like objects
>immediately recoils by rightfully associating islam to rape and projecting hard on twitter
That is what actually happened.

Women are objects. Apart from their vaginas and their sisters vaginas, what value do they provide?

EIRE

>Men are objects
Fixed.

I love how Yoel makes shit up and says Costa is out cause he pissed hot. Now Yoel is out.

Get a load of this larping motherfucker. I think your affliction shirt is constricting the blood flow to your head