All black players should come to the Premier League...

All black players should come to the Premier League, best in the world and you won't have entire stands chanting monkey noises.

You'll be watched by millions competing in the greatest league in the world.

All our whites are shit except Kane

Attached: 1528406450211s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqx9vyE2tkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will have 50 year old men screaming nigger instead

based and globalismpilled

Based

Attached: 1554297697107.jpg (396x385, 27K)

based businessman

>The Ngubu Premier League

Save yourselves, send them all back to africa you dipshits. They will never become civilized, just look at America.

Money talks, even in america niggers make millions

Rugby is big business in Japan I dont know why their national team isnt competitive.

nice

>send all African players back to Africa
>African Leagues become good
>attracts more outside investment
>proper money gets spent on training facilities and coaching setups
>African countries become competitive at the World Cup
>Europe and S.America no longer alone at the top

DO IT

Baseball and Soccer are big businesses in Japan. Rugby is a university thing that barely anyone gives a shit about.

>send all African players back to Africa
>African players get beheaded or die of GRIDS
>Rest of the world wins

youtube.com/watch?v=jqx9vyE2tkc

>send all Africans back to Africa
>forced to make their countries good
>attracts more outside investment
>proper tax money not spent on corrupt shit anymore
>African countries become nice places to live
>Europeans and South Americans want to live there

DO IT

>be nigger
>can't do a civilized country
>all your people die from disease and famine

To say that I'm a big lynch fan would be a ginormous understatement. You see, I'm a ginormous lynch fan to the core and I want everyone to know it. His new tv show has had me hypnotized for weeks!

But in all honesty my most favorite movie of all time is hot fuzz. It's fucking hilarious and has in my opinion some of the greatest camera work in the business. I'd put it up their in the top three movies ever made of all time.

Even my priest agrees. New orthodox bro here btw. Currently non practicing but it's so great to get back into the faith after years of being a degenerate agnostoshit. Now if only I could get my cathlocuck parents to stop being pagans!

That reminds me, am I the only one disappointed that stannis Baratheon is actually gone? Oh who am I kidding! Of course not! Sometimes I forget I'm so completely surrounded by intellectuals of mine own caliber This isn't Reddit after all!

And um, I'd have to say my least favorite movie is a Clockwork Orange. It's far to edgy for me

Not entirely true. Not every black guy can take advantage like Tyler Perry, kek.

op is right all black people should go to England pls I’ll pay you

Go back to

>All our whites are shit except Kane
>except Kane
lmao

France won because the actual nation is cucks who let half of Africa count themselves as citizens. That's a huge unfair player base and FIFA should not allow it. Germany won just 5 years ago with a mostly white team.

>white team.
A bunch that weren't german though