/nba/ general Final Warning edition

Attached: 9A91B2D7-E4AF-4861-9F3E-8F4EAFD138FE.jpg (699x565, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iVmyG1qNuPQ
youtu.be/YnayIPA0Yfk
youtube.com/watch?v=2Q3ULtuljME
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6cVdLPmRL0Q&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/b6KO5fOKA6o
streamable.com/11x35
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

westbrook is still overrated shit

2nd for spurs beating denver in first round

poopashit is a bad coach

Maxipad man

lol

>Canada

Attached: Waluigi.png (1280x1114, 530K)

Westbrook couldn’t even throw up a brick to get his 20th rebound

>Instead of letting his kid play in the G-League or go to a prep school for this last year, Lavar says that LaMelo is going to play in either China or Australia
Based or cringe?

Daily reminder that Michael Jordan is the GOAT.

Nigglets are the biggest frauds in the league

20 20 20
20 20 20
20 20 20

>SEETHE /nba/
>SEETHE ya jealous nikas

You have to feel horrible for Reggie Bullock.

>got pulled from his playoff team
>supposed "missing piece" for a washed up lebron
>barely get play time
>team decides to tank about 1 week into your stay
>stuck in shitty ass LA

I'm sure I could go on

Kobe>LeBronze

WESTBROOK THE GOAT

youtu.be/iVmyG1qNuPQ

Who is the Shannon Briggs of the NBA?

Attached: 1554082660668.jpg (785x1200, 178K)

/nba/ literally seething right now
westbrook is the second best PG in the league and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: laughingruss.gif (458x256, 3.17M)

Now that the dust has settled who was in the wrong here??

youtu.be/YnayIPA0Yfk

Kyrie Irving
Jimmy Butler
Kevin Durant
Kevin Knox
DeAndre Jordan

Who's stopping the Knicks next year?

we NEED an OKC v Warriors first round matchup badly.

Attached: Westbrook-vs-Knicks.jpg (864x1300, 154K)

Harden 36/3/10 on 12/19 shooting 83ts% with only 5 free throws

>bUt aLl hE dOeS iS dRaW fOuLs

Attached: usa_today_10788153.0.jpg (1200x800, 142K)

you want to see them get swept that badly?

Why is his wrist so small??

I enjoy watching him play, even if I may be the only one. He's like a guard version of Hakeem with his moves and countermoves.
>muh flops
Most of them are legitimate fouls.
If he catches the defender shuffling his feet and runs into the defender, it's a legitimate blocking foul, like it or not.
If the defender doesn't move his feet, he'll blow by for a layup. He's a superstar. When have superstars been easy to defend?

The Bucks and all 8 potential playoff teams in the Western conference

>tfw no cosy light m.2 ssd 13-15 inch laptopp to play gta sa anywhere i want, from bed to toilet

Doesn't want him to get exposed as a fraud against real talent.

Why does the media hide the fact Magic and Wilt were gay?

Because the NBA are run my the scummiest of Jews

On the other hand trading him was pretty inconsequential for Detroit and he was very replaceable with a 50 year old Wayne Ellington. Teams should acknowledge that and avoid overpaying for him based solely on his 3pt%. That’s one decision our previous front office wouldn’t have made, which is how we got the privilege of paying Langston Galloway $7mil a year when he’s barely a player.

There’s no genuine excuse for the guy having scored more career points off of free throws than field goals converted. You can argue the legitimacy of the fouls he draws all day, they’re dubious at best, but even Jordan, who got the benefit of the doubt in most every situation with the refs, converted 3,000 more field goals than free throws. Harden’s game is overly reliant on getting to the line and nobody else attempts free throws at the rate that he does.

He’s a superstar, he should be able to consistently score when the refs swallow their whistle in the playoffs but for some odd reason they stop calling those “legitimate” ticky tack fouls and he chokes annually.

He has no argument over Lillard, beating the Lakers without Lebron isn’t an achievement. Shit the Knicks beat the Lakers with Lebron by letting Mario Hezonja play defense.

Any western team
Can’t wait for Budenholzer’s overachieving team to get exposed in the playoffs again

Denver is garbage

The East top 3 is way better than the West top 3. Learn basketball

None of those teams could beat a Lebron James led playoff team, whereas Lebron didn’t qualify to compete in the West.

>basketball headcanon

Attached: 1523419130401.png (558x614, 32K)

Wilt chamberlain only played against short unathletic white dudes for example lary bird

Attached: gettyimages-800149830-1024x1024.jpg (1024x686, 328K)

Now she claim I bruised her esophagus?

Even the Pisstains could be LeWashed’s Cavs this year

Wilt got locked down by 6’7 220lb Willis Reed in a Finals series, nobody cares about him nor does anyone think his stats mean anything because he played in a weak era and accomplished nothing in the playoffs.

Should have gone to greece

Can apehoopers actually play a game without having to act like some literal who rapper means shit to them.

Westbrook is a loser and will never win anything either

The fans

is 4chanx fucking up for anyone else?

Yeah why are those two rich black dudes from LA friends with each other? Don’t they realize they’re meant to be professional automatons and not forge relationships outside of their jobs!?

Attached: 68B5D179-1756-41D5-B989-389530E49D44.jpg (590x584, 118K)

why would you need a ssd for sa?

Metta was a retarded nigger and single handidly changed the NBA for the worst because he “couldn’t play that shit.” Wish they had banned his dumbass for life off that Malice shit.

Kobe won a FMVP shooting 40% from the field and 31% on memes. What a fraud

My lonzo STINKS

>Curry, Harden, Durant, Giannis, Jokic

>Lillard, Klay, Leonard, Blake, Embiid

>Simmons, Oladipo, James, Aldridge, KAT

>Kyrie, Beal, George, Siakam, Gobert

>D'angelo, Derozan, Jimmy, Tobias Harris, Anthony Davis

>Lowry, McCollum, Luka, Millsap, Horford

>Westbrook, Lou Williams, Middleton, Draymond, Cousins

>Kemba, Jrue Holiday, Ingles, Markannen, Drummond

>Fox, Danny Green, Tatum, Randle, Capela

>Trae, Gary Harris, Covington, Gordon, Adams

Which team is the best?

/hoc/ runs /nba/ you faggot flyover bitches

O-oh yeah? Go suck a puck, fartface!

How come the results are so lopsided in all age brackets?

Attached: 5c8fcc2a6123ca101a0e489f-960-795.jpg (960x795, 74K)

Wilt chamberlain only played against 6'5 centers. For example Patrick ewing

Attached: DCt8AVTXcAA4muo.jpg (2048x1152, 183K)

6 rings and FMVPs in an era with more than 8-14 teams, no one is going to top that in the modern NBA

If he was so big and dominant why couldn't he beat Willis Reed (6'7) in the Finals, where he was held to 19ppg through the first 4 games (Reed dropped 30ppg before his injury)? Posting images of Chamberlain towering over Ewing just serve to further prove his physical advantage over the emperically shorter players of his era, which in spite of being the biggest, strongest and fastest he could not overcome in the playoffs.

He's a fraud

Daily reminder that you're wrong

Attached: wilt-chamberlain.jpg (476x700, 54K)

>farmers

He played against white part time accountants, architects, farmers and car salesmen. You can put Anthony Mason in that era and he's averaging 40ppg 35rpg and 10apg.

Wilt was old as fuck and had bad knees you retard. And he still outrebounded Willis Reed 2:1
Willis Reed was listed at 6'9", 240, and heights were also more honest back then, he would be listed at 6'11" today. He was the same height as Dwight Howard, Anthony Davis, etc.
Why are you so obsessed with saying things that are wrong? Did Wilt Chamberlain fuck your mom or something?

Attached: be5a3ac0f8430c02cee1303d7787a129 (1).jpg (440x300, 41K)

>statpadding rebounds in a loss
>getting shut down in game 7 by an injured player 5 inches shorter than you
If Reed was 6'11 then Chamberlain was 7'5, either way it was another embarassment for Wilt on the biggest stage in basketball where he almost always seemed to wilt from those great regular season stats.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Q3ULtuljME

Funny he was "old as fuck" but was still completely competent enough to win a title and Finals MVP two years later. Can you remind me of Wilt Chamberlain's Finals MVPs, playoff record and finals record?

It's like you people are just spouting memes without knowing anything...
Pic-related was taller and more power dominant than almost anybody in the league today, and he still couldn't keep up with Wilt.
Wilt could block Kareem's skyhook too.

If he was so good why couldn't he win in the playoffs, even with teams that were dominate before he got there? He was a super athlete and super tall, but either a mental midget or not nearly as skilled as you're making him out to be (doubtful you've ever watched him play) if none of that transitioned into post season success. Even Lebron, who no one confuses as the GOAT despite being the best athlete in history, has accomplished far more when it mattered.

Kek at this point you're just baiting, poorly. It's well-documented NBA players back then were listed barefoot with accurate heights, while modern players are measured with shoes and inflated heights. Dwight Howard measured the same barefoot height as Willis Reed, and Dwight is listed at 6'11".
Boban and Kristaps are the only players taller than Wilt, who measured 7'1" BAREFOOT. For comparison, Shaq was around 6'11" barefoot.

Wilt ran up against the equivalent of the Warriors.
Since it's obvious you don't understand anything from that era I'll give you the rundown:
There was this guy named Bill Russell. He was a 6'4" white guy, that played on a team full of HOF milkmen. Wilt dominated Bill 1-on-1, but Bill always had a much more stacked team than Wilt did.

So Reed was accurately measured at 6'9 and Wilt 7'1, if they were listed today Reed woul be considered 6'11 and Wilt 7'3. Either way you have no retort for how badly the smaller Reed locked down and exposed Wilt, who was "too old and injured" to play, despite the fact Reed actually got injured mid series and then came back game 7 to shit on Wilt.

There's no excuses for it since Wilt would win a title two years later and his only FMVP award.

>Wilt ran up against the equivalent of the Warriors
Lebron beat the Warriors which is the only reason he's taken seriously. Are you genuinely arguing Wilt played the Celtics every single playoffs of his career and that's why his playoff numbers are much worse than his career numbers? That he never lost a Finals series against any team that wasn't the Celtics?

The only possible way you can get a 20-20-20 statline is by statpadding. It's the only way. Nobody naturally gets that. Theres a reason why the only people to get them are the 2 biggest statpadders in NBA history

NBA RotY

Doncic or Trae?

Attached: DwaE5yMWwAEHXo0.jpg (900x899, 104K)

Attached: Willis Reed fight.webm (720x408, 2.91M)

Bill Russell Celtics were the equivalent of the modern Warriors with KD. Will did beat the Celtics, literally the only time Bill Russell didn't make the finals was because he lost to Wilt.
Imagine being so seething that you have to obsess over one single series. Imagine having to pretend that Willis Reed was some Muggsy Bogues tier manlet when he was at least as big as the average center today. Imagine having to pretend that guys like pic-related were 6'8" unathletic white guys.
Imagine doing all of this because Wilt Chamberlain had sex with your mother and you can't get over it.

Attached: nate-thurmond-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 242K)

So no retort whatsoever to Wilt being outplayed on both defense and offense by a literal who center who (no matter how you arbitrarily choose to measure the players, Willis is 6'11! but Wilt is only 7'1) who suffered an injury midseries and came back injured to shit all over Wilt's legacy?
>m-muh Celtics, are too stacked
How many Finals did Chamberlain win after Russell's on a stacked team retirement?

Imagine having to pretend Wilt is the GOAT when he couldn't even dominate the weakest era in NBA history where the Washington Bullets, San Fransico Warriors, New York Knicks, Portland Trailblazers and Seattle Supersonics won championships.

The lakers passed on signing demarcus cousins for the MLE so they could sign Lance stephenson

Yeah man, that damned Bill Russell sure stopped Wilt from winning all of these Finals. He never lost to any other team in the Finals besides Russell's super Celtics! He's just super underrated and not a perennial loser against unremarkable teams

1963–64- Boston over SF Warriors 4–1.

1966–67- Phila. 76ers over SF Warriors 4–2.

1968–69- Boston over LA Lakers 4–3.

1969–70- New York over LA Lakers 4–3.

1971–72- LA Lakers over New York 4–1.

1972–73- New York over LA Lakers 4–1.

LeBron James is 5,844 points behind Kareem for most all time. if LeBron averages JUST 20 PPG he only needs to play 293 games to surpass him AKA 4 season with 35 games to spare....

Does he do it or will his scoring coupled with injuries/age prevent him?

Attached: 1511426858404.jpg (2048x1371, 1.52M)

I think he's definitely gonna pass Kareem, guy seems to be able to get 28ppg in his sleep even with the injury. The type of free agency the Lakers have will completely change how that scoring record is looked at though.

>Still obsessing over half of one series instead of looking at the entire career
Why are you so obsessed with those 3-4 games? Where Wilt still had good efficiency and twice as many rebounds as a 5-foot-tall Hall of Famer?
Who do you think is the GOAT btw? Because in half of one series where MJ was guarded by a healthy Gary Payton, he got completely locked down by the 4'5" Gary Payton.

>That entire cringy comment trying to be clever
>>>/Plebbit/ and don't ever come back

*plays with 7 hall of Famers*

Attached: C4eRtpTUkAAfv9D.jpg:small.jpg (680x680, 133K)

It's wild the half of the series you're diminishing where Wilt looked completely mortal is the half where Reed was healthy, and he was still outplayed in game 7 with Reed ailing from injury.
>m-muh rebounds in a loss
>m-muh below career average efficiency on the least FGA of my Finals career in a loss
Guy got shut the fuck down on offense and became a one dimensional player while doing nothing to limit healthy Reed who was dropping 30ppg.
>Jordan was limited by DPOY Payton in a series that he won and led his team in true shot, scoring and WS so he's the same as Wilt who lost practicall every Finals series in his career
Can you tell me what Finals series Jordan lost while being held by a roleplayer?

66-67 76ers is the greatest team in NBA history

Attached: DF8OdaTVoAAhvVS.jpg (640x1162, 197K)

It's just facts, Wilt didn't play the majority of his Finals against some super stacked Boston team. He lost to teams nobody even talks about but his fans have revised history to make it look like he went up against 8 HoFers every single playoff series of his career, and nobody fact checks because nobody gives a shit about 70s basketball.

Now imagine if Payton got injured, came back hobbled and still won the series while shutting down the supposed best player on the floor. Then Jordan would be equivalent to Wilt in that series.

Imagine if MJ put up 21+24 on 62.5% shooting and some seething teenager claimed he got locked down.
How did Willis do in that last game btw?

You mean the game when he played famously injured? I wonder why Wilt's scoring and field goal percentage increased (19ppg 50% through the first four games) when Willis Reed got injured. Must surely be a coincidence, imagine losing after the best player on the floor gets injured. This would be tantamount to Lebron James going down in a series today and losing to his supporting cast and Lebron at 20-40% for one game.

Imagine if MJ went 2-4 in the Finals, an equal amount of those losses coming from the Celtics as did from the fucking Knicks, and someone argued he was the GOAT because of his (exclusively) regular season stats.

Imagine being so consumed by memes that you think MJ played 1-v-1 when actually his team was so stacked that they won 55 games without him.
Imagine meming on a Yea Forums thread about a sport you have literally never even watched. All because Wilt Chamberlain had sex with your mother.

I mean they grew up pretty close to each other

Also
>not knowing who NIpsey Hussle is

Do you even LA bro?

>Wilt

Literally who the fuck cares

Seriously

Its literally like 5% of NBA fans who have some weird obsession with being like

>MUH WILT STATS
>MUH WILT MUH WILT

No one cares.

Jordan's team won 55 games without him, and Wilt's team that went 1-3 in the Finals after adding him already made 5 Finals without him. So if MJ's team was stacked Wilt's team was...

MJ won six with a stacked team, Wilt went 1-3 with a stacked team. And that's the GOAT?

It would make sense if they were all old as fuck but it's literally just young autist that like looking at spread sheets.

ive been to LA 3 times and had no idea who the fuck nipsey hussle is lmaoooo

Laker fans don't even care

Source: I live in LA

I'm a Lakers fan and I concur, people only really remember Jerry West and I imagine that has less to do with his play and more to do with what he's done in the front office. Wilt didn't even play for the Lakers in his prime, he's just remembered here because he won a title here and color photos I guess. Literally could not think of a more boring player to obsess over, it's like a contrarian thing I guess.

>he thinks the Raptors and Nuggets have a chance in the playoffs

Attached: 1528574003635.jpg (500x351, 51K)

Well then get ready to learn nigga

>he thinks the finals wont be warriors x celtics

Attached: doggo1.jpg (718x512, 22K)

Nuggies and Bucks are eternal frauds

>hating on Houston
COASTAL BIAS IS REAL

the classic rings look so much better.

>MUH INJURY
Willis Reed pulled a hammy. Meanwhile Wilt suffered what should have been a career-ending injury, and not only came back that same season but took his team to game 7 of the Finals while averaging 22-22-4.5 on 56% shooting during the playoffs, all so ignorant kids like you can act like he was "locked down" while ignoring his miraculous comeback from an injury that would end almost any other player's career at that age.
Did you even know about Wilt's own injury that season? Or did you just feel like masturbating to Willis Reed and forgot to think about whether you even had a point here? Wilt was 33 years old hobbling around on one knee.

bruh chill

there were 5 other guys in Wilt's era that were 7ft or more and not a single one posted not even 1/2 of what wilt did.

>Maryia !Xf4XjNx8RY

Attached: draydray1.jpg (640x400, 57K)

I'm sorry that I actually know what I'm talking about instead of pretending that a healthy prime Wilt was shut down by a 6'2" white guy in a wheelchair

Reed had a severe torn thigh injury, Lakers likely lose in 5 if he stays healthy. Shit he didn't need to be healthy to come back and mollywop the Lakers in 7. Wilt's scoring average and field goal efficiency increased when Reed wasn't on the floor, post his stats through the first four games.
>W-wilt had a career ending injury
And won Finals MVP two years later while competing in two additional Finals (another one of which he lost against the Knicks)? The legend of Wilt has been greatly exaggerated.

bros, why do white girls have such delectable fat asses nowadays? Wasn’t like this 20 years ago, is there something in the water?

Attached: 1B3D6260-9448-4CC2-A04D-E40321E05DBE.jpg (614x1190, 245K)

or slayed as much poon

White girls are cool but I've been pulling more redbones lately

They’re pretty nice, but for me, nothing beats defiling some bitch with that creamy white skin

I feel like any white girl you get for the most part unless you're in a freshman co-ed dorm in college is going to have had some black dick inside of her.

Implants. Real asses have that indent on the side because of muscle

whats the problem. my dick clean as hell

I’m black

>im black
>canadian flag

Attached: mm.jpg (600x543, 27K)

How come Wilt only has 2 rings while Bill Russell has 11? inb4 ~~LeBron~~ Wilt had no help.

Attached: 1553992722813.jpg (390x594, 31K)

reminder that we, /NBA/, do not reply to tripfags.

Attached: 1525275698933.jpg (1281x1698, 202K)

Wilt came back from injury a month before those Finals, and immediately played 47mpg at 33 years old. You really should have known about this stuff before you started this conversation. It's a good thing we're anonymous so your don't have to be too embarrassed for being completely BTFO like this as you get exposed as somebody who had no clue what he was talking about
>And won Finals MVP two years later while competing in two additional Finals
Wtf this PROVES that Will was a scrub! How could he win FMVP if he were actually good?

I'm black as well, I'm saying you wouldn't be defiling a white woman who has already experienced nigga's cock.

He won one out of three Finals MVPs in three series against the Knicks, two of which were Ls. How can you be good and then give the Knicks their only titles in history while on a stacked team?
>Wilt came back from an injury a month prior to the series
>Reed got an injury midseries, therefore Wilt is exonerated for another Finals loss
No

>white

Any time you pound a white bitch as a black man, you’re defiling her and striking back at this racist society

>Stacked
Elgin Baylor was also ancient.
>Injury
You literally didn't even know about Wilt's injury until 5 minutes ago. Just quit, come back when you can pretend you know what you're talking about

Only if you're her first BBC, God I couldn't imagine if I had got to go to a white high school. Her first dick is a niggas? That's enough to make a white man go insane if he finds out.

Ive talked to plenty of whores who “went black and then came back”

A team with Wilt and Jerry West isn't stacked but a team with Jordan and Scottie Pippen is? Stop diverting, the FMVP of the series got injured while still playing the series but Chamberlain was too hobbled for that series to matter?

Is Jimmy Butler elite?

Baylor averaged 24ppg and was an all star at 35, he was All NBA 1st team just the previous season.

It's nothing wrong with that, but if you a racist white man and you find out your girl had been with a nigga you definitely gonna be experiencing anger. If she don't tell you that don't change nothing, that's defiled. That's the power of black man's penis.

I dont fully understand what you wrote here, but if a girl fucks a black dude and his dick isnt that big (not all are) and isnt that good in bed (not all are) then I dont see how it would really matter, especially if im more attractive and better in bed? If youre racist thats your own problem. If she fucks a turbochad with an 8 inch dick, black, white, whatever, she will naturally think about that and theres nothing that can be done, regardless of skin color.

Any black dick defiles any woman user. A white dick doesn't fundamentally change the person that you are in a single stroke.

>black dude and his dick isnt that big (not all are) and isnt that good in bed (not all are)
Lmao keep telling yourself that cracker

based

Buddy ive watched a lot of amateur porn and I can tell you youre wrong.

who the FUCK is nipssey husley

A gangster

>white boi loves watching white pussy get stuffed by black dick
Not surprised

No, I just watch lots of amateur porn, somewhat rarely does it involve black men, ive seen videos where the black guys dick is average or even on the smaller end and the girl isnt really enjoying it that much, I just like the amateur aspect of it. Most videos of actual hot teenage amateurs involve almost exclusively Whites and Hispanics. Really makes you think.

I only know him cause he had a track in nba live 19

Stop diverting, you thought Willis Reed was a 6'7" white guy and you had no idea that Wilt was coming off of a serious knee injury. How can anybody take your opinion seriously?

This sport is doomed. Just look at this thread or any other gathering of "fans". Dumb ass niggas talk about their dicks, while some dorks who have zero understanding of game shit everything everywhere and make it unbearable to visit or enjoy any objective conversation.
I don't get it, too. Wilt:
>most well spoken black athlete, always great attitude unlike current edgy neurotic primadonas
>was independent, had multiple interests, had a life outside of game unlike russel and kareem who still depend on nba tit and media connections
>most easily defendable player: h2h with russell where he BTFOs him in impact, and dwight howard as his retarded version with no post moves dominating league not long ago
MJ
>would rather punch a teammate than do some passive agressive faggotry, thus could attract and co-exist with Rodman (redditovich couldn't and LeBitch won't be able to if Rodman type was around)
>never participated in political BS, knows that game is rigged and sides have legit reasons to hate each other; thus was able to acquire enough wealth and mutual respect to be first black owner
>had such a spectacular style that people who don't watch NBA were amazed, while current memchuckers bore everyone to death, people literally happily take a WHOLE month to watch college game and talk about zion
>easily defendable, lebitch sucks against his own era, and MJ driving would be just as unstopable as harden/dwade; dwade owned finals with that shit, but he was 6'3 with less vertical and shittier jump shot.
But you momofukers better trade some reddit spaced nonsense with them. How do you not defend worthy legends against idiotic slander by some gelo brained dorks, who get their ideas from 40 y.o. bitch on TV or some "bombstonian from LA" asslicker with podcast? Shamefull shit!

Attached: 6'1 vs 6'3.jpg (720x482, 62K)

When did I say Reed was white? He was a 6'9 injured center that dominated Wilt both offensively and defensively despite the size dispairty when healthy, and still had enough in the tank to close him out after an injury. You're suggesting Wilt's past injury mattered more than Reed's injury that actually occured during the Finals to skate around the fact Wilt got humiliated by a literal nobody. Despite this nobody talks about his dominance in those series because nobody cares about 70s basketball which opens the venue for historical revisionist to act as though Wilt was just unfortunate enough to keep running into the Celtics when he was repeatedly beaten by teams that have no place in the discussion of all time greats.

In the three Finals series they played Reed was the victor of two of them despite Wilt finally having a team with multiple Hall of Famers playing on it. Culminating in a subpar losing Finals record that would make Lebron blush.

>jimmy
>leaving philly
wew lol

Two Uncle Toms that needed validation from whites and are respected solely by racist Russians for kissing white ass their entire careers. May Wilt rot in hell and MJ hopefully join him soon

Good question. I’m not really sure anymore, his defense has taken a step back since the bulls days but his offense has stepped up as well. Borderline elite

funny thing is, while some whites do get triggered by black male/white female relationships, niggss get BIG MAD when white men (or non-black men peroid) fuck '''their''' women. its funny watching them seethe and go on rants about bedwenches and what not. they're not too different from /pol/ types at their core.

Not even an all star or the best wing defender on his own team anymore, he's okay. Any team that pays him a max will be regretting it by at least the second year.

>Niggas get big mad from interracial
>White men were literally stringing black guys up from trees not 100 years ago if they fucked/whistled at a white woman
White people really trying it

I'm getting a tooth extracted in an hour. Wish me luck

wtf is that ben

Wilt posting has turned this places into a hell hole

Attached: 070322cricket_jesus_basketball.jpg (576x435, 61K)

>cardi b will never drug and rape you

Attached: F6381AA2-BAE4-4EB1-BE66-6FF76AE8F688.jpg (750x377, 62K)

Perhaps the real redpill is that after centuries of slavery and being fucked by their masters, black women have an inborn craving for the BWC and their percieved “inferiority” actually turns them on.

I don’t know about Jordan but Wilt was a definite Uncle Tom, voting Republican during the Civil Rights movement and shit. Nigga literally just wanted to fuck white women and never used his platform or influence for anything besides personal gain

Wilt chamberlain only played against 6'6 centers. For example DeAndrea Jordan

Attached: oiYNWtq.jpg (600x706, 73K)

>ywn have a poster hanging on your childhood bedroom's wall of Jesus dunking on Stan

He got locked down by 6’6 Willis Reed in a Finals, so imagine if he played against Deandre Jordan who’s actually athletic

word

SOON

Attached: Seattle_Supersonics_Logo.jpg (1365x1024, 227K)

Marcus Morris before the All Star Break: 14.5 PPG, 47.6% FG, 40.9% 3PT, 60.2% TS. After the All Star Break: 12.6 PPG, 38.8% FG, 30.3% 3PT, 49.4% TS.

Why doesn’t Brad bench him?

>stan
stan who

you know, STAN.

aka LUCFER or THEDE VIL

>dad Evil

You’d think Seattle would’ve had a better chance of getting a professional sports team they loved back than Cleveland

Larry Nance Jr deserves most improved player, couldn't even imagine how much praise he'd be getting for his passing if he stayed in LA. Guy might be the third best point forward in the NBA, if you don't count Ben Simmons (G).

My little brother would absolutely get furious if one of his side girlfriends would so much as talk to a black guy at the club and he’s there seeing it. Meanwhile, he’s got a friend who goes into a rage when he sees gay people but become a little bitch when he sees black people. I asked my brother what would Happen if he ran into a gay black guy and he honestly didn’t know what would happen.

I've moved on from white bitches because I know asians are more racist. So we tryna desecrate them nowadays instead

I have literally never pulled an asian girl in my life, been with every other race. I matched with a few on Tinder when I was in Cali but in the deep South I'm sure they only fuck with white boiis.

Cleveland has always been a better sports city than Seattle. Better Midwestern fans. The Browns, Indians, and Cavs all have solid fanbases and some of the best attendance in sports.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6cVdLPmRL0Q&feature=youtu.be

What happened when they went to the Finals?

I want to see the Clippers get BTFO in the playoffs

I want to see the Rockets, Bucks and Raptors get BTFO. They have the most uppity fans

just remember Michael when you played you won all your finals. When I played I chocked year after year.

Attached: the goat.jpg (474x316, 23K)

I want to see the Clippers play the injured Blazers. Even if its Rockets first round the Clippers can hold their own against them if Gallo, Lou and Trez continue playing the way they are. I dont think it will be an easy series if they do lose, and if either of those three guys go down with an injury its all over.

There were 5 other 7 ft centers in the NBA at that time and none of them had even a 1/2 of the impact that he had.

SO STEPH REALLY BEEN SHOOTING BLIND ALL THIS TIME HUH

Steph really turned off his limiters. It's over.

I love how Zion goes and plays a pick up game at the college rec center and everyone is all like "he shouldn't do that." "Those guys aren't looking out for your well being." Fucking lol acting like they would deliberately try and injure him like they are psychos or something

I think people mean that regular Joe's don't really understand how to play the game safe. Like maybe some kid will try to get clout by "shutting down" zion and try to guard the 6'7" 280lb behemoth jumping 45 inches in the air, and then accidentally undercut him, or not giving him room to land on a jumpshot.

Keep dreaming kid. This team is going all the way

Attached: 920x920.jpg (816x920, 52K)

>tripfag in /nba/

Attached: 1524952429686.jpg (640x413, 49K)

Looks like the Warriors are starting to peak heading into the playoffs.
Rockets are probably going to fall off soon...
Who can stop them?

>steph had a mild form of astigmatism and finally got contacts
Hold the fuck up. This nigga was shooting BLIND?! No fucking way.

I swear to god I just saw Lou Wil in the Neiman Marcus im in

>ate pizza yesterday
>parents are ordering pizza tonight

its so hard to stay fit bros...

Gotta have some willpower user

Haven’t ate all day, on a hike right now but I’ll probably eat some Chinese after.

5’5 140lbs, I’ve never really put on weight but my family is BIG

FUCK
CANADA

Because he’s a pee wee little dweeb who can’t stand up to grown men basketball players
He needs to go back to college or have a squad full of overachieving kids like last year

Russell Westbrook? More like closet homo stat padder

Attached: philly_russell'd.webm (480x480, 381K)

Classic banter

Laketurds getting btfo by their own players lmaooooo

Attached: FB_IMG_1554326624009.jpg (960x960, 99K)

MAN I JUST WANNA go flex

Nice be nice to have dedicated fans to watch such fine dumpsterfires over the years

imagine thinking trae young is rookie of the year

He’s better than that cracker now that the wh*toid doesn’t have a veteran squad

trae young is the worst defensive player in the league

i wonder if he asked to be moved cause trading zubac was so dumb. it was like ok the ad trade didn't work better make a trade for the sake of making a trade

Which puts him two places below Luka, name the elite defensive point guards in the leagu and I’ll come show you a list of career role players. It’s more important at the SG/SF position

a guy like Moses Malone would eviscerate curry and impregnate her on the court

a point guard the could learn to properly fight over a screen would be considered elite defensively in my book. none of them do it though with this switch everything mentality

I hadn’t realize Wilt lost all those Finals, never really thought about it desu

he's historically useless

Luka is a much better defender already, is younger, a lot bigger, a better finisher around the rim, and a similar playmaker

the only thing young does better is shooting and honestly he's really not elite at that either

curry will unleash his ultimate form holy shit.

Attached: 2y5nredszy521.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

Luka is better player than Trae, but Trae is a better PG

Yeah 28 toronto raptors pulling up in black Ford Raptor Trucks
Helicopters landed
td garden is under seige under lockdown
Toronto Raptors are gonna fuck boston celtics butts
Looking for Jaylen Brown
Gunna fuck Jaylen Brown butt
Yeah wild buff
Cool Toronto Raptors gonna fuck cowboy butts

Yeah big kawhi and danny green
Leader of the pack
OG the Whopper and Pascal and Lowry
Huge hard cocks hard as rocks
Gonna fuck the wild young boston celtics butts
Yeah Surge
Long dick Surge gonna fuck those boys
Fred and Jermey and Patrick gonna fuck you some buttholes
Deep deep deep, deep deep deep
Yah Tornoto Raptors
Got your celtics stripped naked up against a wall
Fucking and fucking and fucking those boys

Yeah Norman Powell
Big meat Jodie Meeks
Toronto raptors gonna fuck you some celtics

Yeah jordan loyd
All you, big dong toronto raptors gonna fuck yourself some celtics
Fucking and fucking and fucking, fucking and fucking and fucking
Huge hard raptor cocks
Hard as rocks
Fucking and fucking and fucking
Wild young boston celtics
Celtics been butt fucked and butt fucked and butt fucked
Moaning and moaning and moaning
Begging for more begging for more begging for more

Yeah wild tough and buff toronto raptors
From toronto ontario gonna fuck you some celtics
Celtics buttholes spread wide
Huge hard toronto raptor cocks deep inside
Fucking and fucking and fucking, fucking and fucking and fucking

Yeah kyrie's sweet buttered boyhole
Getting fucked by four deep cool wild
Toronto raptors huge hard cocks
Hard as rocks
Fucking and fucking and fucking kyrie
One after one after one
Fucking and fucking and fucking that boy
Legs in the air
Huge hard 12 inch toronto raptor cocks
Fucking and fucking and fucking that boy

Yeah kyrie swallow all that cum boy
Huge hard cocks ramming deep down in your throat boy
Swallow all that cum boy
Cum a flowwin cum a flowwin cum a flowwin
Swallow all that cum boy
Yeah kyrie you love swallowing cum boy
Cum a flowwin cum a flowwin cum a flowwin
Wild buff tough toronto raptors fucking celtics
Celtics been butt fucked
Deep deep deep, deep deep deep
Even in their sleep
toronto raptors got td garden under lockdown
Fucking and fucking and fucking those celtics
Deep deep deep

>point guards grabbing 20 rebounds
the absolute state of nu-nba

genuinely feel bad for my mans steven adams

>girl I went out with last weeks baby daddy beat her ass cause he found out she was fucking
Scary desu

Dont trust a hoe never trust a hoe

has it ever been confirmed if she's been BLACKED

Attached: 1398394397330.jpg (1047x1572, 206K)

All white women have

She is horrendous

Attached: Pippen_has_that_piece.jpg (810x1440, 468K)

go raptor

Really dont want to go to vegas.
Im fucking 21 and I cant make my own decisions.
“Youre 21 already just go with us”
Man fuck off I dont want to waste my money on a ticket and then spend all weekend drinking.
Im a bitch if I can’t make my own decision, then im a bitch if I dont go.
Why dont I just kill myself, I cant even live my own life

This is /nba/ bro

if god exists the nets win tonight

The first one, as long as they trade James Cancer for pretty much anyone else.

I couldn't possibly imagine giving an iota of a shit about Wilt Chamberlain. The time it took to write this and the previous sentence was too much brain power, time and effort spent on possibly the most irrelavent historical "all time great."

fuck ton of games tonight, what are we watchin?

F1 has more posters than /nba/. sad state of affairs we've found ourselves in bros

heat celtics for me

My Hawkies take a shit on Embiid's chest
General died with larry

what, in your opinion, is FUCKING wrong with the East?

Ownership, not sure if it's related but for whatever reason east coast fans/fags think PPG is what makes a player good.

Expansion teams

youtu.be/b6KO5fOKA6o
You wouldn’t see a white player have this kind of composure against an elite team in the clutch.

east coast is colder. that means that teams can get stars on their teams by spluring but the average nba player wants to live in a warmer climate so you're left with shitty eastern teams like new york, chicago, brooklyn, washington, cavs, etc

real barn burner in detroit

Too many points in the paint

Is my nigga Kawhi playing tonight?

Indy pisstons is the worst game of the year

WHY ARE YOU NOT WATCHING MY RAPTOR

they are frauds bro...

>Miami is cold

god damn when is winslow coming back

Miami went to the Finals 4 times in a row recently. Are they not allowed to rebuild? A better argument would be Orlando

Cold weather is for the white man.

AIR SIAKAM

Why do NBA players love pic related so much? Lebron is pretty much the only exception because he prefers wine.

Attached: hennessy-very-special-cognac-large_sm.png (1120x1120, 108K)

I'd rather live in Sacramento than Milwaukee, especially if I'm a black dude and have to worry about getting my ass beat by police for driving too nice of a car. The only destinations in the east coast are New York and Miami, and all those teams suck dick.

got the heat are playing like shit

Raps and Nets both playing like a damn high school team

Raptors announcers are GARBAGE

>a black dude and have to worry about getting my ass beat by police for driving too nice of a car.
You probably drive a beat up 1987 hooptie

My Celties are about to take a big shit on them to lock up the 3rd seed and so our Magibros can get into the playoffs.

It's pathetic how the rets are trying to take Kurucs out of the game. He's a literal who.

>He doesn't like Matty D and Jack
Of all the terrible posts in this general, this one might just be the worst of all time

Didnt realize there was so many crips in the NBA. Who are some players that are bloods, lads?

Attached: 1554098979246.jpg (640x595, 93K)

SPICY PISS
SPICY PISS

I probably do, but not a star NBA free agent. You really think those crackers up in Milwaukee aren't gonna get mad seeing a real nigga in a lambo with a white woman?

I think it's generally a Thing among black people.

Attached: skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....jpg (3150x1652, 1.17M)

Should Westbrook get the MVP for averaging a triple dubble?

Way too loud and whit shitty accent at least jack

Sure

I don't think any of them are really gang affiliated, the rumor was JR Smith was a blood for the longest but he just got Nipsey tattooed on him.

nevermind justise place finally. thank god

How do people post on reddit? They make me wait ten minutes between post now because I got too many downvotes..

Pretty sure John Wall is a blood

Well at least now we know not to take anything Serbia says seriously

>what would I do if I were rich and powerful
>I could give back to my community or buy my mama a nice house
>no I gotta gets me a white wimmin
Is this how you think

Just meet them at the airport with a plane ticket to a different destination. Then when it's time to board look at the ticket and go "oh no I bought the wrong ticket. It says I'm going to _____. Oh fuck." Then just go on the different trip.

KAWHI DEAD NOOOOO

kawhi ded

Attached: 1475543139332.png (700x700, 301K)

I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about NBA players. Plus why couldn't they do all that and get a white woman? They have more time in a day than you and me, when they're not practicing or playing a game they have enough resources to pursue whatever philanthropic cause they would like (tax deductible) and then fuck several white women within an afternoon.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING TO MY RAPTOR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuuuuck these violent Brooklyn thugs

MJ would destroy Wilt 1v1

Kek told you leafs you're not getting out the first round.

Has there ever been a player more deserving of injury than Kawhi?
>fake an injury on the Spurs so you can sit out the entire year
>don't even show up to games to cheer on your teammates
>ask for a trade to a big market so your boring ass can get a shoe deal
>get flipped to Toronto
>sit out every other game to avoid injury
Pop wins again, Rapties got their cosmic retribution for trading Derozan after claiming he was a Toronto lifer

BIG DICK IBAKA

BIG DICK IBAKA

Why does Giannis have a black one? LeBron? Wade? Curry? Because not everyone is a degenerate

Let the Canadians b happy with their autistic star

>steph has been playing blind

Attached: 1530923427281.gif (450x188, 2.86M)

Who would win in a game of basketball: a team of players with "black" names (i.e Lebron, Shaquille) or a team of "regular" names (Kevin, Michael)? You can make it current players or all time.

Curry’s wife is mulatto, which is just as good
>Lebron, Wade, Giannis
Fuck a different white woman at the half and after every game?

Also: only african american players allowed

You'd have to go ahead and make up the teams, I couldn't be arsed to look through historical current/nigga names and 'white' names.
That's how the NBA should be in general

I just had to say the fadeaway is the lowest iq shot in basketball

How the hell is jared dudley a professional athlete?

It’s the most aesthetic shot and would come back in a big way if players could play defense today, it takes a tremendous amount of skill these 3 and D scrubs just don’t have.

He’s a 6ft 9 nigger with incredible skill?

Shut up idiot, DeGOATzan is a master of the mid range fadeaway

>rozier with 2 bricks and two ref bailouts
shoot him into the suuuuuuuuuuun

Man I'm already tired of hearing this nipsey faggots name everywhere.

If Raja Bell guarded him on one possession he would never be able to make that shot drop again.

He looks like a beer league boomer

>even more missed fadeaways

>we could have had an ELITE big 3 of VanVleet, Siakam and JV

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>d'angelo bustell
>mip

Attached: 4BDPEcm.jpg (800x1053, 39K)

Yeah but he can shoot the meme and is always in the right place on defense (when I last watched him), that can breathe a lot of life into a career.

Hes still unironically better than everyone on the current lakers roster

Kawhi is better than him at even that

dloading got too deep in his own hype

Ah niggas wearing crazy padding whenever they sit. Playofft time baby

The Warriors are going to win again and my life sucks as much as my favorite team. Tell me why I shouldn't off myself.

This. The Amerilard media better wake up after this horrible show.

More like dlicking

The Raptors are unironically winning the chip. It’s happening. Speak it into reality.

your gf would be sad

Attached: 1468334662089.gif (300x456, 567K)

Which players do you want to most see get a career ending injury and why?
1. Damian Lillard - annoying ass nigga always complaining about season awards and never getting past the 1st round. His rap sucks ass too
2. Cant think of anybody else

Help much better would the NBA be if guaranteed contracts were not a thing.

Attached: 1551796072740.png (918x1298, 528K)

>tfw you probably replied to anons that probably offed themselves or died by now

Every team would be able to offer max money at a whim, and true stars wouldn’t team up unless they were old and wanted to make one last run.

it wouldn't. Teams should be punished for making bad decisions. There's a reason why you don't see good teams doing stuff like the wiggins/wall contract

None because I'm not mentally ill

John Wall is elite

>tfw you probably replied to anons that are posting from beyond the grave right now

Attached: Seeing Your Imouto Drowned in Cum.jpg (362x549, 51K)

Should I get an iPhone X or Pixel 3?

Welcome back gowiz

Neither

Black people on here, when you be fucking white girls do you tell them to call you a nigga?

Don’t tell me Samsung or some gay shit

I miss Melo.

i miss jr smith

Sometimes players get injured and never recover ie Gordon Hayward. It's fucking retarded that Gilbert Arenas was still collecting checks years after he had been retired. Also theres tons of players who just stop giving a fuck after they get paid.

Bustello Russell really making a case for MIP..............

I miss when Steph had his own team and would really memechuck

It's not even up for debare anywhere but this hipster contrarian shithole. Numbers speak for themselves.

Good front offices like the Spurs and Warriors are never in a bind with bad contracts. Even the Clippers got the better of Blake’s supermax in a trade. Boston should have never given a white player a max contract when they’re known to have more fragile bones and it’s on the organization if they invest hundreds of millions into a nigger and have no idea what his character is. Can’t relate

>72-68 at halftime
I feel like such a boomer

Is Wall the only elite player in history to have his team that far out of the eastern conference playoff race when he went down earlier this season? He’s only second to worst point guard in his division because the Magic don’t have one.

Raptors in 5

Okay gowiz I'm glad you're back but you really need to take your meds...

That used to be the game total when my ‘04 Pisties would play

Bring back defense

Attached: 4EC484BD-3D5C-437C-9121-6B61756F11E7.png (1242x2208, 303K)

>it's not even up for debate

Attached: 1549113543024.png (985x532, 1.07M)

wow so your a lakers pistons warriors fan?

>playoff race early in the season
You sound like a dumbass

Come on wade. Give one last fuck you to the Celtics. Let the pacers get their 4th spot

>look mom I can meme

I like every team

>they invest hundreds of millions into a nigger and have no idea what his character is. Can’t relate

Lol I was actually thinking of Hedo Turkoglu and Chanlder Parsons when I wrote this.

Also the Warriors have been absolute dog shit for most of their existence, they were lucky Curry's ankles didnt completely give out.

They became elite when Jerry West joined their front office, shit rolls down hill traditionally.

BB season needs to be 60 games

Attached: Dg2Mea3VMAYMOPh.jpg (1135x1086, 100K)

Make it 54 games
Bring back handchecking
Change the 3 second lane violation to 5
Eliminate conferences, best records in the tournament
Get rid of the corner three, widen the arc
Get rid of the salary cap

Gross

Attached: 1_5BiOGgEI6_H9wzFOzcM32A.jpg (1599x1050, 373K)

>Eliminate conferences, best records in the tournament
And balance the schedule, making teams travel across country every few days?

my raptor is a fraud....

Attached: light.jpg (865x920, 128K)

>took Pascal 1 season to develop a 3 pt shot

>Lazy greek retard still does fuck all and is getting chopped in the 1st round

No, you're on the road the latter or former portion of the series and don't get to see your family.

Those retards sure shut up quick

Raptors in 5

Raptors in 5

Raptors in 5

Raptors in 5

So the answer to his question is literally yes and not no then.

Brooklyn is trash. Get these bums outta the playoffs.

GO RAPTOR

Jack Armstrong just ripping Matty D live on air

Who the fuck names their son Ronda?

Even the scoreboard gave up on the Knicks

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-210225_Firefox.jpg (1080x302, 38K)

>Jack and Matty D Keg commercial
kino

You should kill yourself for knowing who those people are

No he shouldn't

Is this the round 1 preview? Wow Nets suck, give me Hornets instead

You should kys for not knowing who they are

>mfw hornets come back 3-0 to beat the raps, all on buzzer beating heaves from half court

Attached: 125125251.jpg (900x1064, 77K)

not dodging this asskicking, leaf

Attached: 1551025952367.jpg (1200x789, 98K)

That will be a fun 2nd round

Poopbitch got tossed after 30sec

RULE: Only titles won in the past 15 years* count towards bragging rights. You don't get to celebrate your team winning a title 20 years before you were born

*This number can be extended if it is easy to connect it to other titles such as a team 3-peating

Attached: DuISF8NXcAEAjXl.jpg (900x900, 113K)

Pussy refs can't handle bantz

Holy shit Pop BTFO.

>63 seconds

Attached: Defecit.jpg (427x634, 55K)

Do Spurs titles from 1999 count?

Even when Jordan Zhang does something right it doesn't even count

In regards to Pop only

Titles don't count past the previous year, nobody cares about old rings.

So yes then

No, only when discussing Pop in coaching debates.

TRADE HIM NOW

Jim Hong is literally useless

>only when discussing Pop in coaching debates
So yes then

Becky Hammond has a remote control vibrator so Pop can send Morse code to play call.

Attached: QT.jpg (1905x1069, 279K)

Seriously, why were the Lakers so bad this season?

Attached: 1396222179094.png (521x653, 570K)

Be honest Yea Forums, did you think the Lakers would make the playoffs over the Spurs?

No
Thought the spurs were a 5 seed out west

>LeBron
>Lonzo Bust
>Literally who
There you go.

I had them both making it with the Lakers beneath them before the season. My assertion was the Spurs made the playoffs the previous year and were adding Derozan in place of Green and Anderson. Didn't think Murray would be out the entire season and I'm surprised they've played so well without their best defensive player

no. The moment they signed Lance and Beasley I knew it would be a trainwreck

>Thought the spurs were a 5 seed out west
wut

>Announcers only, baby

Attached: youmad.jpg (700x1045, 608K)

fucking shit heat

Derrick white has been pretty damn good for them

LeHollywood, LeGM, LeCoach, LeNoDefense, LeBlame, LeGroinInjury

Attached: 1552871771721.jpg (1728x1241, 357K)

hows my raptor doing??

bros this is dwades second last home game...

>Getting your career ended by some literal who yurofag

Attached: hurrbron.jpg (1914x1075, 265K)

What would Wilt Chamberlain be in today's game?

>getting a 9th seed
literally the worst possible thing.

FUCK KYRIE IS KILLING US

DAS WHITE

Attached: 1479587787993.jpg (419x366, 52K)

the same. he is an athletic freak

>tfw u probably replied to someone that actually lives in milwalkee and believes in the bucks

Attached: 67897698709.jpg (639x475, 18K)

A Slavshit.

Attached: Nikola-Jokic-averaging-most-assists-per-game-by-center-since-Wilt-Chamberlain-400x240.jpg (400x240, 25K)

Mason plumlee

Alexis Ajinca

Based and wiltpilled

Attached: 1200px-Wilt_Chamberlain3.jpg (1200x1517, 322K)

>Phillies lose
>Sixers about to lose

YGSIU

>MFW I live in Denver and for some reason believe in the >nuggest

Attached: Von2.jpg (1917x1079, 228K)

Wilt can only be wilt
Lebron can only be lebron
Michael can only be Michael
Larry can only be lary
Etc

Attached: barkley-1.jpg (640x360, 98K)

How many women would he have fucked in today's game?

i came from the future, can confirm

BIG OL WOMEN

Attached: SLAM.jpg (1765x1510, 739K)

>rozier brings it up
oh nonono
>passes to wanamaker
oh yesyesyes
>passes back to rozier who bricks it
oh nonono

"I believe if the black man wants what is best for his vote they should infiltrate the Republican party"-The GOAT

Attached: wonder-women2.jpg (810x658, 232K)

Attached: charles.gif (340x306, 2.35M)

siakiakam proving he deserves MIP

Based and redpilled.

Attached: bc2cddfe-cf45-42e6-8a36-9010dee61809.jpg (590x421, 41K)

Chuck is lowkey best power forward

Attached: barkley34.jpg (2398x3598, 798K)

Uncle Tom buck

Kawaii is a fun guy

>suck all game
>chuck 3s in garbo time to get some highlights for the talking heads to jerk off over

d'angelel bustell

Attached: wUMDQPB.jpg (1437x773, 94K)

None of those players are top 5

Can someone tell me again why the lakers traded d'lo?

what did he do? jack said something about him being camera shy or something

he just doesn't have that "it" factor. Now Lonzo ball....that's a leader

He would dominate. Heights are inflated nowadays, so he's a good 4 inches taller than most centers today. And a lot stronger and more athletic. He'd be unstoppable.

Lmao this guy is literally Colonel Sanders.

Attached: Col. Sanders.jpg (1916x1079, 351K)

is it just me or does that dude look like tim duncan x tony parker?

VANVLEET MIP

Javale McGee, unironically

>DLo
Literally cost them the playoffs lmao

threw a towel over the camera

heat deserve to not make the playoffs after this shit performances

Quick reminder that the 2016 Spurs would've beat the 2016 Warriors and most likely the Cavs too if the refs didn't rigged two games in favor of the Thunders

When Chuck retires, I stop watching inside the nba

You may ONLY reply to this post if Javale has played for >your team.

Attached: javale-mcgee.jpg (367x489, 47K)

god it will be so annoying with shaq and Kenny whining about todays nba

He made like 3 straight 3's though, if it wasn't for him they'd be down 20

But muh shaw, Ernie, and that other black guy.

He used to be elite in Washington

>calls a timeout while out of bounds
interesting heat game boys

RAPTIES WIN

RAPTIES WIN

RAPTIES WIN

Got stripped by VanVleet at a critical moment. That's all he'll be remembered for.

raptor did it again...

Attached: 11018814-large.jpg (380x256, 35K)

Imagine Shaq having to be the butt of the jokes and getting butthurt every time

Attached: 1538421807779.jpg (1125x1074, 172K)

that new dad thug
streamable.com/11x35

what the fuck are you talking about it? the ref recognized when he was in bounds.

I can see it now
>heat need to win stay in
>wade and the other player do shit
>wade misses playoffs

fucking heat. please pat riley if this doesnt show you that you need to tank next year than I dont know what

good job miami, shitting the bed against inferior shitter teams like boston

he didn't have possession of the ball through the play when he hit the deck

The Heat are like the shit stains in my draws

>MFW the tragic unironically make the playoffs

Attached: 1538793145328.jpg (1536x995, 246K)

Would be extremely funny if Orlando knock out bucks

>East 7,8 seeds are sub .500

Attached: Nick Young Questions Whats Happening.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

I am turning this shit off

*knocks wade's bitch ass out of playoff contention forever*

feels good celtsbros

Attached: 2f6ca49052026d9657c8acf0a924eb78.png (529x658, 672K)

delt your trip my man

Attached: 1524540396749.jpg (1200x800, 64K)

fucking miami wade needs to go out in the playoffs...

Miami vs Brooklyn next week has the potential to be a huge game

Miami is a shitstain franchise. Wade deserved better.

a huge game of losers lmaooo

Wade isn't even a top ten shooting guard all time and got carried to many titles by Lebron and Shaq

canadia takeover

>Sixers lose to the Hawks
Will be happy to see them in the 2nd round. Gonna be a cakewalk.

>leafs
>celshit

only one team can save the east

Attached: 1534579597088.jpg (720x720, 92K)

As much as I want to believe, I know that the Raptors have no chance in the finals and that they will get reffed the fuck out ASAP

Attached: 1491005252504s.jpg (125x114, 3K)

I see the Rockets are playing against the entirety of their 2017 bench tonight

For me? I think we're a first round exit. A damn fine one too. I have no hope.

Attached: 1461474762846.jpg (998x1503, 854K)

The results aren't even close.

Attached: 5c8fcbf301df720ff9440564-960-733.jpg (960x733, 61K)

Trae Young just dropped 33/7/12 in a win against Philly. What the fuck? How did this nigga just become good?

>Kobe Bryant that high
lmao

He was always good you hater

Only 4 of the East seeds have a winning record over the last one 10 games vs 7 of the West seeds (okc lol). The battle for 6/7/8 in the East is a fucking joke

>leastern conference

philly can't defend the PnR while atl is nothing but a steady diet of PnR. Pierce also knows how to effectively gameplan against Simmons. Just a really favorable matchup for the hawks. The hawks in general are looking like a real team

Doncic really gonna lose ROTY that's wild

Took me forever to find this thread buried in the catalog
>the absolute state of /nba/

>curry that low

Philly is shit, guy.

>Bucks

Only if Giannis and the team wins the chip by demolishing the Warriors in the paint like that away game instead of memeball, otherwise it'll just be another boring chuck-fest

>a whopping 1000 votes

Lmao

/nba/ survived the offseason. We will overcome.

I thought he'd always be good but that's different than being a rookie point guard and developing your game. He won't from being about what you'd expect from his first year to elite. Y'all shouldn't have kissed that white boy's ass too much it ignited a nigga my height to go hard

Man Spurs are shooting like shit against Denver

Reminder rookie PGs usually have a hard time adjusting to the NBA, so he’ll likely just get better.

He’s the next CP3.

Stop coming down here in the winter you cheap leaf bastard. Also the heat are better than any Canadian franchise get fucked

counter point: >curry that high

List the best ten shooting guards in history, the position has been kind of shitty traditionally.

who will jimmy butler flame for this loss?

Attached: potlel.gif (404x350, 50K)

Trae Young bout to fuck two Atlanta redbones tonight while Luka jerk off

Spuds and OKC really fighting to see who can drop to 8th and get destroyed in the 1st rd by GSW. I hope it’s OKC, although Nuggets-Spurs is a ridiculously unappealing 1st rd series

The best player ever is a shooting guard so...

HES SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE

FUCKING BLACK WASHING SJWS REEE

himself for missing clutch FTs

He always was good my dude. ROTY for sure.

Euros on suicide watch

You just know he’s gotta mixed daughter that date a white boy and one that date a nigga and he got more animosity towards the latter

>LeHollywood

I like it

You now remember DJ Mbenga

Attached: 2013_04_03_04_1658[1].jpg (640x450, 33K)

Thought that was Popeye Jones for a second, these niggas are only in the league due to pituitary problems

Dirk > Wade

I'd rather have Spurs vs Nuggets than Spurs vs GSW. Spurs at least have a chance of winning the Nuggets series

His entire face is uneven

How much do dancers earn per year?

That is one simian nigga.

16 liters of NBA player seed

Good post.