I USED TO BE SUCH A BURNING EXAMPLE

I USED TO BE SUCH A BURNING EXAMPLE

Attached: d92246bffbb7fbbe5b39ff9158ed7def--manchester-united-football-england-football.jpg (236x326, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9IdX-GcTTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>utd does well
>it's all mike phelan!
>utd does poorly
>haha ole sucks!
perfidious albion

Attached: 1554236904041.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

>utd does well
>it's all mike phelan!
>utd does poorly
>haha ole sucks!
perfidious albion

Jones does it on purpose right?

I hope so

>utd does well
>it's all mike phelan!
>utd does poorly
>haha ole sucks!
perfidious albion

delete these posts

This, Ole unironically did nothing wrong today it was all Ashley young

I hate to look like your typical American statbabby, but xG stats fucking showed that Ole was always doing much better than he had any right in doing.

>xG stats
Where did this meme come from? Who stated touting it?

ice hockey

I did

Yeah but I only ever see it mention regarding United? It's a Yea Forums meme I missed the formation of.

I'M MY OWN STONE AROUND MY NECK

optasport or someone else posted it on twitter some weeks ago it think, about united xG. yuros told them to fuck off with their retarded ameristats, burgers were "but wait, it's legit".

It's slowly been gaining more and more traction over the last couple of years in particular.

Because it goes against old people and their "gut feelings", people love to shit on it. It's not the perfect method on how to review individual performances, but it should at least give people an idea of how things should even out in the long run with enough of a sample size.

The same thing happened earlier this season when Arsenal had that really long undefeated streak. They were way overperforming given the chances they were creating, and suddenly hit a patch of bad form. It'll happen to United now too, I think.

>Top four gone. Only McTominay can be said to have had an average game. 10 passengers besides. Probably headed for sixth.
De Gea literally did a world class save to prevent it being 3-1. It was down to Young and Smalling.

Thanks. Just wondered how it transferred to Yea Forums.

De Gea has single handedly prevented Man U from regularly finishing 10th over the last few years.

youtube.com/watch?v=S9IdX-GcTTM

Single footedly

wtf I love perfidious West Bromwich now