What the fuck is wrong with him?

What the fuck is wrong with him?

Attached: wtf.png (846x622, 438K)

rest him you fuck. this is why they lost vs roma. Suarez and Messi arent 25 anymore they cant play every fuckin game

Messi gets angry when he can't statpad vs Huesca

Valverde knows a Messi-less Barça is a plain team that can be halted by good teams, especially away.

The same problem as all small club managers. This is a problem that Kovic has at Bayern, and something that Poch struggled with when he first joined Tottenham. Small club managers don't understand rotation. They've spent their entire career never going deep into multiple competitions and never having great depth to begin with so they never bothered with it. It's easy to say "well in my FM save I just do this with my rotations" but when your job is on the line it's hard to decide when you want the best player in history to not play

they do understand rotation it's just they can't convince their key players to rest. very few managers are alpha enough to be the dominant in the manager/player relationship.

>it's just they can't convince their key players to rest
It's not about convince. They're the fucking manager. It's not like the players can just walk out onto the pitch if the manager has already chosen 11 other players.

he doesn't have seny

Valverde still thinks he's at Espanyol and plays fearing relegation

You've got to give up this fantasy of players being kings in their clubs. All the greats got there because they're above all professionals.

Messi is an autist though, he doesn't know what to do if he's not playing

Whats his strategy again?

out from champions league so we can prepare better the copa del rey final, after all he's basque, those guys nearly killed charlemagne

this

ffs they're gonna lose again, arent they?

what do you expect from ratomeu?

h-he's resting the team against atletico, right guys? pls tell me yes

It would make more sense to rest them in this game seeing as beating Atletico would end the league

Attached: Valverde.png (532x685, 209K)

nah, they can afford losing against atletico. playing one of the best defenses in europe 4 days before a cl match is suicide. too bad this spanish jew is retarded. he's gonna make me lose 50 bucks

Fuck the league there is no point winning 8 leagues out of 10 when it matters fucking nothing anymore.

Real Madrid lost it by 17 points and their players were considered world stars at the end of it all. Disband the champions league already since nothing fucking matters until April and may now. Build something new, make every weekend count, do something.

Kepa disagrees

As a barça fan I have already accept that we re going to put messi and dembele against Villarreal and Atletico and then Manutd is gona send us back home.

That's one player. The fact that the Kepa incident was as big as it was shows just how rare that sort of thing is

kepa is still a kid tho and didn't achieve nothing. and probably never will

Sponsor pressure

Valverde isn’t great but Barca would unironically appoint Quique Setién instead so be thankful

Based retardposter

Buy Poch

poch hates barça

He hates Levy more

Why are people talking about this? He's already confirmed out for 2 weeks with a hamstring injury on top of his ongoing pubic ligament injury.

Valverde was literally saying that Messi's injuries (particularly the pubic) doesn't really get better with rest. He needs to train anyways, so might as well play. That's wrong and retarded but at least not as retarded as thinking he's an idiot who doesn't understand rotation.

There’s really no reason for Messi to play any of the remaining league games. He’s already on 31 Liga goals. Why risk him?

>He's already confirmed out for 2 weeks with a hamstring injury on top of his ongoing pubic ligament injury.
American falls for an April fools joke lmao

1. Keep him happy
2. Keep him match ready
3. If you somehow choke this lead because you stopped playing Messi you'll never work again

He can watch his team bottle an invincible season on the 38th match

Yeah I'm sure he would have stopped them from conceding 5

Unironically yes, just having him boss the midfield limits what they can do
Maybe would have made them more dangerous too, Coutinho scored 3 ffs

Valverde loves making the average brainlet retard seethe

We need to cut back on the number of teams qualifying from the big leagues, even if this does make the CL something like the FA Cup of Europe.

The way to counteract the CL being shitty like this would be to merge a bunch of leagues. If you had 16 leagues only in Europe and only 16 teams qualifying then the quality of the CL would be still be great, with the added benefit of winning the league still being important and also clubs not benefiting hugely from being in the top competition every year.

All the smaller leagues complain about being squeezed out of the CL but they don't seem to want to do anything to warrant being involved.

this💯

poch is a periquito

Barcelona were dominant in the game. Levante got lucky

And Figo was a Blaugrana, then he wasn't

>No messi
>can't beat sevilla, levante, real madrid

>with messi
>come back to beat sevilla, levante, real madrid

>messi wouldn't prevent 5 goals against levante
this is your brain on delusion

This is true for Sarri too

>can't beat Madrid

Attached: Barcelona vs Madrid.png (683x592, 526K)

Actually for Sarri I disagree. I think the problem for him is that he is just stubborn and wants his system to work.

Valverde knows Messi will choke anyway