Why is soccer so fundamentally homosexual?

Why is soccer so fundamentally homosexual?

Attached: 7B93B8C8-771F-4B98-831C-EA968E351A81.jpg (500x400, 32K)

Soccer is just too fundamentally inclusive. Anybody from any class can play it. You don't have to be big or strong. This all makes it very boring.🐸

rugby is way gayer

Why shouldn't it be?

But it's a masculine, Greek-style homosexuality. Soccer is effeminate

>Soccer is effeminate
what's effeminate about diving, because you are only refering to diving

t b h it's gay if you feel like it is, and most football players are chads who feel secure enough of their sexuality to be comfortable around other naked chads
what are you, gay?

How is handegg not gayer than football?
They start with their asses point upwards and a guy watching from behind. Then they hug each other while wearing spandex to show their muscles. Their fans are always talking about physiques

Attached: a.jpg (750x500, 60K)

You misspelled chavs

See

Soccer is just regular. There's nothing gay about it. Rugby and handegg pass off that gay bear vibe.

Attached: bear.jpg (220x299, 19K)

why anglos are so insecure about their sexuality?

Attached: 359D209A00000578.jpg (634x638, 84K)

Los Chilenos...

>Amerifats think kissing your friend is gay

Attached: maradona_y_caniggia.jpg (750x602, 277K)

totally agree😃

Attached: Wrestli.jpg (620x387, 77K)

Watching a bunch of skinny men prance around like fairies. It’s like ballet except ballet dancers don’t pretend to be hurt and are way more athletic.

>Watching a bunch of skinny men
You're gay and don't even realize it. Think about this very well. How you're lusting for big dudes. How you want to admire and worship their masculinity not just some normal men, no, you want them big, strong and fast.

Have you seen what pro soccer players look like irl? Most of them are really skinny and delicate looking, I could probably beat up 5 of them lmao. A football or rugby player could destroy a whole team. Sports are basically a simulation of combat and football players would lose against virtually any other sport.

Most dudes look normal. You're just wanting to see big buff dudes. It's on you... Also have you seen MMA or boxing dudes? They look like footballers not bloated handeggers

Since you want to talk about combat then talk about real combat:
Conor and Aldo were amateur football players

Attached: conor.jpg (612x320, 48K)

Most heavyweights look more like footballers than soccer players. Other weight classes are irrelevant, it’s basically like woman’s or handicapped sport.

Attached: 585AEA1B-DD74-4CFD-93BE-41B2EB2D798A.jpg (968x681, 49K)

See how gay this has become because of you? We're talking about men physiques now

Attached: vi.jpg (869x1390, 227K)

Attached: lukaku.jpg (500x704, 40K)

Huebro here is right. Admiring men's body like that is fucking gay.

Attached: giroud.jpg (634x951, 126K)

Klitschko is way bigger than any soccer player. He is way closer to a football player.

Odd innit'🦁

Attached: semenslurping.jpg (1539x1049, 277K)

god I wish that were me

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: 132348787874.png (420x420, 36K)

I don’t care about their bodies. I just don’t know how I’m supposed to respect soccer as a sport when 90% look like pansies.

>Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: 1651687564632.png (934x768, 566K)

footballers look normal instead of roided to the gills. They don't need that ridiculous muscle mass they have to run a lot. You as other handegg fans have a gay obsession with physiques. It's gay as fuck but you act like you're actually being manly.

>Nuh uh none of that small dudes in here. I only want big motherfuckers. Give me them jacked dudes *unzips*

I wonder if you're as big as those dudes because if not then do you consider yourself a non-man or something? Jesus, it must be tough looking at the mirror.

Attached: a.jpg (480x720, 39K)

Just look how fucking gay this looks though.

Attached: E4685470-C9AE-49C7-982A-AF1660A00922.jpg (620x420, 77K)

Nothing gay about stimulating your opponents prostate to make him relax his muscles and give you an advantage. Could you really fight if you were about to orgasm?🐸