Arsenal, a team in which Mustafi is one of the starting CB is 3rd in the premier league

>Arsenal, a team in which Mustafi is one of the starting CB is 3rd in the premier league
absolute state

Attached: tsZWkwZDE6ew2dK0CIn8cRcRaLxInS3H.jpg (768x432, 58K)

they're third in spite of Mustafi

>not rating mustafi

thats what i am saying, how shit do the other teams have to be to let this happen

Honestly he is one of the worst defenders I have ever seen play for this club. It baffles me that he got selected for Germany's WC squad in 2014.

he was selected for the confederation cup in 2017 too, wasn't he?

Well spurs have completely shit the bed in the last 6 games and Man U is still recovering from Mourinho

>Honestly he is one of the worst defenders I have ever seen play for this club
Squallaci? Djoourou? Silvestre? Zoomers mannn

They're above Spurs now?
LADS

I find Mustafi more infuriating than any of them desu.

it's because Eemery's coaching is top notch

He's a solid top 21 CB.

Mustafi is decent other than the fact that he does really dumb shit.

Because you forgot what it was like to watch them

Mustafi made a mistake today but it wasn't anything shocking. He did some good defending. See, the issue is, Mustafi is a good defender but he is so willing to go to ground, which is old school football. It doesn't work these days. Anyway, Mustafi is good at one point, then does something stupid. People only remember the bad stuff.

Chelsea's players are all shit except for Kante and Hazard (who only stops being shit when he feels like it)

United's players are all shit except for De Gea and Pogba (who only stops being shit when he feels like it)

Spurs are the only other team (other than Liverpool and City) who have a significantly better team than Arsenal right now. I guess you could argue they had an injury crisis, but they seemed to actually win most of their games when Kane was injured and both United and Arsenal had pretty big injury problems too so it's not much of an excuse.

I think that he is better than The Mountain Man

nobody knew who he was and he was easily our worst player (of those who played) if he didnt get injured, we wouldnt have won the world cup, dont know what Löw saw in him

Yes and Euro 2016 too
>Mustafi got a international title but Messi dont

Attached: gsg.jpg (600x400, 132K)

Correction: He actually got 2 international titles

Possibly but Djourou was a funny le potential meme for a second. Squillaci and Silvestre knew they were shite. Worst thing about Mustafi is that whenever he makes an error he'll point in the direction of the ref and insinuate it was someone else's fault. Absolute twat.

I remember Mustafi being cockridden by German posters on here when the transfer rumors got going for Mustafi to Arsenal, and when we all found out he's fucking garbage, la liga faggots and Germans went full denial
He has poor composure if he has the ball and he's being pressed by a forward or winger. He's more susceptible to this in a back three where he's not shielded by a fullback sometimes when being pressed on the flank as a right center back in a 3, like it happened today. He gets very nervous on the ball and in today's game a top 4 side in the PL cant have a single centerback as uncomfortable on the ball as Mustafi is.

the quality of the epl is abysmal aside from the top 2

Squillaci? Djourou? Silvestre? Senderos? Whyte? Brown? Linighan? Gallas?

He's 100% better than Lovren, Matip, Luiz, Bailly and Smalling, all of who are starting or 2nd choice CBs in a top 6 prem team.

Stop acting like he is the worst player to ever play in the prem you retards

They didn't cost £30 million

30 million is nothing in todays market

Says the german fan when zero german teams made teh UCL quarters this year

Considering Arsenal doesn't get external funding from its owner and the club only spends what it generates, £30m is a massive amount of money to waste on such a shit player.

but it was 3 years ago

Gallas wasn't shit

Your fortune: Bad Luck

we’re third despite him being shit. Our offense is one of the best in the prem, so we’ve compensated for it.

>tfw 4 premier league teams are in the CL quarters and no german ones

Attached: D5E29925-9FC1-4A8F-8F61-2D4A9496A73F.jpg (882x810, 395K)

Press [X] to doubt

Maybe, but it was in 2016 and he's our 5th most expensive signing of all time. Considering that, you'd expect a bit better than comparisons to Squillaci.

Fuck, meant to reply to

>it's a Mustafi is shit episode

Virgil van Dijk:
Tackle Win: 72%
Goals: 7
Assists: 1
Win Rate: 54%

Mustafi
Tackle Win: 73%
Goals: 7
Assists: 3
Win Rate: 56%

'Man Mountain, Best Dutch Player Ever, Best CB To Grace PL' has worse key stats than Mustafi.

>aguero long ball.webm
Are you a fat yank in disguise? Now show the goals conceded and errors made stats

>and errors made stats
such as passing to Kane?

>I remember Mustafi being cockridden by German posters on here
nice lies
mustafi never even played in germany so the only time someone ever saw him play was at the WC where he was abysmal

We still have Jenkinson on the squad...

He's not that bad at this point, like just whatever

What point are you trying to make with this post?

He's better than Lichsteiner desu

Liverpool and City are a cut above the rest of the PL right now. The rest of the top 6 are fairly close together in terms of quality so it's not really a big surprise that Arsenal are currently 3rd.

This is obviously bait