Well Yea Forums?

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: You-are-the-Ref-Ronald-Ko-001.jpg (940x429, 239K)

Yellow all.

In few years when Hazard gets too old to play they should hire him to beat the ball boys who act like niggers

1. Literally nothing
2. Nothing desu on the pitch, write a report about the home crowd acting like niggers to the FA
3. Add extra to stoppage time, write a report about the ballbois acting like niggers to the FA

1. multiball
2. multiball
3. multiball

>american opinion

1. Blow for full time, yellow card him depending on his tone
2. Yellow card for player.
3. Keep additional time

1. Give him a red card and file a report in which I say he told me he was going to kill me after the match
2. Make him throw the bottles back, this is not a garbagedump
3. Suspend the game and make sure it ends in a 3-0 automatic win for the trailing team

We all know who #2 is about, someone post the webm pls

1. Order the penalty to be retaken
2. Nullify the goal and send the player off
3. Abandon the match

1. Play on, book him for chatting back depending on his tone
2. Get the captain of his team to make the player walk away and warn him from provoking the fans again. Report the incident after the game
3. Remove the player from the situation, ask the stewards to caution/remove the ball boy, add time and report it after the game.

Is stoppage time up? End the game. Otherwise the keeper can get the ball and play on until stoppage time is up.
Write about how the home fans are niggers in my report. Consider cautioning the player if he takes excessive time goading the fans.
Gotta keep stopping play every time the extra ball is on the field, nothing I can do besides tell them to stop and put it in my report and let the fa deal with it. Ensure that any wasted time is directly added.

the art is atrocious, who the fuck draws footy managers faces? what kind of retarded job is that? and why this stupid? the questions are boring and without real variation.
all in all quite shit

1. do nothing
2. do nothing
3. do nothing

I'll tell you what is actually shite, German football both club and country.

yellow
who cares, put it in report
red card ball boys and add stoppage time

3 - Red card the ballboys and dismiss them to the stands. Unprofessional and incompetent behaviour isn't acceptable and referees are within their powers to fix the problem at the source.

based retard

Are you going to send off all the ball boys and make your assistants collect the ball every time it goes out of play?

1.red card the cheeky fucker
2.red card him
3.let the away player murder the ball boys hazard style and then red card him

so, beat one of them to make an example?

That would almost certainly cost me my job

yellowcardpilled♥️