No trip

>no trip
>no push
>feet barely touch
>robben leaps forward as soon as marquez puts his foot down
reminder that NO FUCKING ERA

youtube.com/watch?v=y7hjII1vXDc

Attached: NO ERA PENAL.jpg (1920x1152, 355K)

like for ERA

Like for NO ERA

NO ERA
t. secretly not mexican

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

CHI

CHI

CA

ERA

NO

clear ERA

ERA

P

COPE

Imagine still seething so hard even though you have never even reached the quater finals. Mexico is a literally the tottenham of latin america.

Attached: era-era-era-era.gif (480x270, 868K)

He steps on his foot and blocks his other foot from going forward with his knee. Robben embellishes it but 99% of the time you won't get a call if you don't. There's contact and Marquez doesn't come close at all to dispossessing Robben, it's in the penalty box, what do you want the ref to do? Not call a foul he sees? There's like 60 other green shirts in the box, yell at one of them for not forcing Robben onto his weaker foot and for letting Robben isolate Marquez and making him feel like he had to challenge.

>feet barely touch
if someone stepped on your foot as you tried to lift it you'd fall over too. it only looks like a dive because Robben hammed it up you retarded spic.

CHI

NO ERA but I don´t give a fuck any more. QF versus Costa Rica would´ve been nice though.

What about the previous play that ERA PENAL and wasn't called?

i don't think the tiny bit of overlap causes robben to fall over. he is already lurched forward in a diving position, long before marquez puts his put down. shit defending by marquez, but it's a 100% intentional dive.

Attached: did robben dive.png (1920x1080, 3.58M)

>mfw mexican american and si era penal

marquez steps on his toes. even if you want to say it's soft, it's karma catching up with him for being a dirty player.

here is the moment where robben knows that marquez has fucked up and fully commits to the dive. look the position of robben's body. his hands are flung up, he has leaned over, and his left foot firmly planted at angle ready to spring forward, even though there is no contact with marquez at this point.

Attached: the beginning of the dive.png (1920x1080, 3.58M)

Marquez then stops Robbens right foot. He literally makes contact with both of Robbens feet and isn't anywhere near the ball

>tfw you dive so badly you can tell that you flopped from a still image
seriously who the fuck falls like that except for children in a kids play pretending to die?

isnt this embarrassing? if i flopped like that my dad would disown me... pathetic

Attached: 1484230164041.jpg (508x524, 27K)

did he fucking trip himself to get a penalty?

>conveniently forgets Moreno literally breaking his own leg after hacking down Robben in the box during the first half

Attached: 1549928154022.jpg (771x900, 102K)

Players who get fouled a lot tend to develop an instinct to avoid getting kicked. Don't get me wrong, Robben's record when it comes to diving isn't spotless at all. Hazard and Neymar have this ''quality'' as well. If it weren't for that they'd be kicked to shit every match.

When you lunge for the ball and you don't get the ball but you get a piece of the player instead...you're probably gonna have a bad time.

SI ERA PENAL

GET FUCKED

When you lunge for the ball and you don't get the ball but you get a piece of the player instead...you're probably gonna have a bad time.

>opponent tries to trip you
>breaks own leg
>smugrobbensmile.jpg

God I love seeing mexicans cry. I still watch that match over and over again. People tend to forget the incredible equalizer from Sneijder. Pretty sure we would have won even without the penalty desu.