/cbb/ general - FINAL edition

March Madness is April Awesomeness, Yea Forums

Attached: cbb19.jpg (600x465, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26418771/stackhouse-talks-vanderbilt-sources-say
latimes.com/sports/ucla/la-sp-ucla-basketball-cronin-dixon-calipari-20190401-story.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Dixon
youtube.com/watch?v=9qYNd3Ky9Os
twitter.com/i/status/1114681163833126912
twitter.com/espn/status/1114696380151410688
youtube.com/watch?v=7ysFgElQtjI
youtube.com/watch?v=_D5lO0rGJDg
strawpoll.me/17758088
youtube.com/watch?v=uZaOFTp5_C8
youtube.com/watch?v=A_N6WI26quc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like my post and I'll give you a blowjob :)🦆

In all seriousness, Texas Tech is gonna win the whole thing

Raiders/ Tigers makes my dick wet

Who Tex/a/s Tech here?

Attached: 1472149166446.png (537x538, 693K)

LGTSS
>Short Carolina
>Zasg
>Puke
>Cucktucky

Attached: kekekekekekekekkeke.png (364x322, 14K)

>tfw I had Tennessee in my final 4
>tfw I had Zags UNC Final
>tfw UNC champions hip🙁

>Tennessee
were you filling out your women's bracket?

I put some good money on Sharty to win it all. I will be happy with losing money if Texas Tech wins it.

It's going to be UVA. They just needed to finally make the Final Four once and get the monkey off their backs.

I think UVA is the most complete team remaining

If good fortune they win it all

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

the team that lost to a 16-seed a year ago?

Attached: basketanon.png (256x256, 32K)

dubs say auburn meme continues

>lose to a 16-seed
>come back and win it all one year later
Unlikely.

MSU

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: 1469644838566.jpg (328x308, 32K)

I got money on you fucks. Ya better not botch it.

Your fortune: Outlook good

AUBURN

VIRGINIA

TECH

MICHIGAN STATE

>SEC / ACC
>XII / B1G

How convenient.

For whom?

The NCAA

I just found out 90% of the NCAA's actual operational funds comes from the tournament and none from college football where all the money goes straight to the conferences who signs directly with TV companies for exclusive contracts

So if the NCAA ever paid players they'd only be able to pay basketball players, the football players would most likely get paid a percentage of the TV contract like a CBA and since SEC makes the most money off TV contracts they'd pay the most and ruin CFB parity unless the NCAA acted as a middle man and organized the contracts instead.

this post assumes that just because players started getting paid, the revenue structure would not change. I can assure you it would.

That only makes it more likely, they have more desire than anyone else

>desire
If only that meant literally anything.

They're more willing to give the extra effort and buy into team ideals and sacrifice than other teams that haven't tasted the lowest of the low.

>no blue bloods in the Final 4

Who /bracketlet/ here?

Did not guess a single Final 4 team correctly

UUUU

>literally the only power four conferences
Bunch of SHIT

You watching today?

Don't lie, you're all Anonymous here.

Attached: wcbb.png (1200x1081, 159K)

>wonder how mad must ESPN be now that Duke is out and they have to learn the names of other teams players
>turn it on for a second, they're basically holding a memorial service for Zion's season
maximum kek

I thought Auburn were memechuckers?? How the hell did they win without shooting many threes?

To get the answer to your second question, look at your first question.

FUCK DUKE

FUCK BRITTAN

17 3s against UNC. They won yesterday by having their manlet guard driving to the rim. It just doesn’t make any sense.

>4 bum teams make the final four
>proving again what a coin flip march madness is
kek nice """""best team in college basketball""""" you got there

Test🧀

What is onsen option?♨️

no one knows❌

>Thad Matta said "no thanks" to UCLA
>Hoiberg making ISU 2.0 with new staff
>Dook + UNPee losing all their star* freshmen
>Kentucky preparing to offer lifetime contract + emeritus payment to Cal so he'll stay away from Westwood
>Buzz Williams to A&M?
>Mick Cronin to VT?
>Cronin vs. Mack in the ACC?
Happy Cancer Day fags

Attached: 1539229844956.jpg (399x388, 48K)

Who is gonna win?

FUCK AUBURN

What time will the Final be? Obviously the teams are still TBA but why is the time listed as TBA? Does the NCAA not know what time their biggest event of the year is?

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-135440~2.png (994x311, 22K)

The best team won in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2002, 2001, and 2000 and if Virginia or MSU wins they'll have a strong enough argument to be the best team this year. The only outliers this millennia were the Melo and Kemba teams which had a ton of freshmen and were probably playing the best by the end of the year and the Shabazz team which was just a shitty tournament overall and probably doesn't happen if Kansas has a healthy Joel Embiid.

>pick like 2 or 3 teams that have an "argument" for being the best team each year
>wow looks like the best team won again this year XDDD

UVA is not a bum team, you just don't like them because their play style can only be appreciated by true intellectuals

winning the tournament makes you the "best team" faggots

retards that obsess over >b-b-but muh hypothetical H2H are maximum COPE

>Hoiberg making ISU 2.0 with new staff
Wtf Hoiberg, just because they arn't in the conference anymore doesn't mean its okay to coach for fucking Nebraska.

I figured matta would have jumped on that opportunity given his current coaching situation unless he' really done for good

Could Zion beat him in a race?

Whoever win between msu and tech. I guess that could be tech

It's rare you get one dominant team that is obviously the best after a 30 game sample. 2018 Villanova and 2012 Kentucky come to mind and those teams both steamrolled through the tournament. In the absence of that you have to assume that if one of the two or three best teams wins the tournament they're the rightful champions.

He could out jump him

>March Madness
>Ends in April
I don't think this gay sport is for me guys.

Attached: Jewish Christmas.jpg (643x962, 200K)

There's usually no madness left by April. None of the possible results for the upcoming games can be surprising.

he still gets paid by Ohio State so long as he honeydicks teams with """serious interviews"""

I think his back and leg are big-league fucked though so he's either permanently retired or going somewhere he never has to travel

>Dook
lel kek lyl jej wheeze

Tech>MSU
Auburn>Virginia

Auburn>Tech

Its at 9:23 pm ET on CBS
>8:23pm CT
>6:23pm West Coast

>March Madness
>games in April

Attached: 1447460778070-1.jpg (851x233, 123K)

I didn't either because I didn't fill one out this year kek. Probably wouldn't have guessed one if I did either because I only watched two games of CBB(Dook vs Kentucky, Dook vs Gonzaga) all year desu

None of these teams are bums you retard. Every single team in the final 4 either won a P5 conference title or a P5 conference tournament. Like this if anything one of the most chalk final 4s ever.

>tfw beat Michigan 3 times, won B1G regular season AND tourney, and now reached final 4

It's been a beautiful season fellow Yea Forumsartans. I'll worship Izzo til I die

People are only picking Virginia because they see a #1 next to their name. Of all the teams in the Final 4, Virginia has been struggling the most to dominate their opponents. Not a single one of their wins in the tournament inspires any confidence.

*wrecks yr bracket*

Attached: Big_12.jpg (639x360, 57K)

>he doesn't rate Auburn

I just think of their Final Four hump as a video game boss. Had they not won their Elite 8 game this year, they might have never made the Final Four again. Now that they've finally made it, it's like they've unlocked a new super powerup and everything will come easier for them from now on. We'll see

Auburn winning yesterday treated my depression. I’ve been in a depressed state for the last three weeks or so and today I’m back to what is normal for me. If they won it all I think I would be happy forever.

>Making your mental health reliant on Auburn sports

user I-

It doesn’t but it seemed to help this time.

if I lived in alabama then i'd be borderline suicidal as well

Who said everyone at E!SPN is pissed that their darlings Puke is out?

Attached: Paaaawwwwllll Estatic.jpg (285x191, 11K)

>2005
>2015
>2008
>best team

Attached: judgmental guy.jpg (477x363, 24K)

Which NCAA team should I bandwagon?

I don’t necessarily think that line of logic is crazy, except it’s based on the flawed idea that the ACC was anywhere near as great as people thought before the tournament started. You put their regular season dominance in the retroactive perspective of what we’ve seen occur during the tournament (Practically every ACC team underachieving their expectations) then all of a sudden it becomes clear why UVA looked so good in conference play but has struggled mightlt to put away seemingly inferior teams in March.

Like I’m not saying Virginia is bad by any means, they have earned their way to the final 4, but if you compare their tournament performances to the other 3 remaining teams, they have looked like the least intimidating team.

>Duke loses
>They will still mention Zion at least 3 or 4 times a game during the final 4

So the people who post that the ACC is overrated in cbb threads and that the SEC is overrated in cfb threads...

What conference are they fans of?

Why?

B1Gfags have the biggest insecurity complex

BLACKED🍘

ARIZONA SCHOOLS PLS JOIN

No, if I were that desperate to see mediocre athletes I could watch high school games on youtube

>tfw no longer in the golden age of high school mixtapes🙁

>he doesn't have Virginia or Tech winning it all😂

Attached: 1525974204573.jpg (1080x1193, 302K)

Bruh, not a single ACC team in the tournament thus far has gone further than their respective seed was expecting them to go, and over half of them have outright lost before the round that their seeding would have projected

>Syracuse, Louisville, Duke, UNC
All lost earlier than they “should have”
>FSU, VTech
Both lost exactly in the round they were “supposed to lose” based on seeding, however it’s worth noting FSU got completely demolished in their loss
>NC State
Everyone was saying these faggots got snubbed by the committee and then they got destroyed early in the NIT

The ACC was undoubtedly overrated this year.

Pretty sure I’d be suicidal wherever I lived. My brain chemistry’s all fucked.

This. Probably because no one cares about the midwest except Chicago.

Not as overrated as the Big 12

OU and Tech are the only ones that went further than expected. They cannibalized each other and had the "best defense" of all the conferences but really their offenses were shit this year.

Anyone who filled out a chalk bracket knows the ACC was grossly overrated

I hope this is the basketball emoji⚽

VT lost to an ACC team, and Cuse's PG got suspended the day before the tournament.

Baylor went further than they were expected to beating a (albiet only marginally) higher seeded Syracuse team in the first round.

In terms of how far Big 12 teams went compared to their relative seeding it goes:
>TTech is +2 in the tournament
>OU was +1
>Baylor was +1
>ISU was -1
>Kansas was -1
KState was -2

Perfectly putted par, with the potential to add even more points depending on how far Tech goes. The ACC meanwhile has not a single team that had a positive record against their seeding, and even if UVA wins the whole thing, the conference would still have an overall negative differential in the tournament.

>VT lost to an ACC team

Yeah, that doesn’t really help the argument that the ACC wasn’t completely overrated.

>FSU played a higher seeded non-ACC team (Gonzaga) and the result was they got absolutely humiliated
>VTech lost in a close game to a fellow ACC conference member in Duke, thankfully limiting the potential to make their conference look even fucking overrated were they forced to play against a good non-ACC team

🏴

BASKETBALL🦖

Okay okay, let’s say all the other ACC lost because of poor luck, but Virginia is totally legit. Let’s look at how the cream of the crop ACC team did against any remotely component non-ACC conference opponent during the regular season.

>Beat Wisconsin 53-46 at home
>Beat Maryland 76-71 on the road
>Beat VCU 57-49 at home

Wow! Really something to hang your hat on there ACC. That is an impressive display of dominance winning by single digit margins against this gauntlet of monsters.

The ACC defense force has gone awfully quiet. I wonder why?

Hopefully Lip's Cum but we all know that burnt orange's schools' b00$ter$ probably got their fair share into the powers that be so it's a done deal imo.

Well the ACC is the best conference by far so surely Clemson or NC Stat- OH NO WAIT THEY ALREADY LOST TO LIMBSCOMB AND WITCHITA ST

ACCBROS HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN? WE’RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: BB3BA37A-5569-4199-989C-5C5D7AE7FA1A.png (900x973, 681K)

THAT ONE TEAM

WITH THE JERSEYSCoin Flip: Tails

Attached: high5.png (200x163, 7K)

espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26418771/stackhouse-talks-vanderbilt-sources-say

is hiring 2000s-1990s coaches a thing now?

Stackhouse worked his way up in the NBA and lead the Raptors to being the best G league team for years, was considered to take over for Casey after Raptors fired him

This would be a good move imo

>he doesn't know how to put hats on his image

Attached: 1535740355404.jpg (380x500, 54K)

Am I doing it right?

Attached: 1354510898578.png (561x543, 324K)

Yep

Attached: 1546285133963.jpg (250x225, 10K)

>tfw no cbb for awhile

Attached: 1542148635324.jpg (446x362, 23K)

UVA will lose, and you're going to get raped by a nigger.

Attached: 1543765377914.jpg (461x523, 32K)

MSU is winning it all

It's happening again, lad.

Attached: izzo.jpg (360x655, 236K)

>flawed idea
the BIG had more invites
t. Hoo

Auburn is a strangely incredible team, I genuinely think they beat Virginia. The team operates with some crazy ferocity that’s difficult to gameplan for.

Will the Cavs win the Final one?

They play like an NBA team and actually make shots near that level (relative to the usual inconsistency of college players)

Even when they're not spamming 3s they have 3 guards that are good slashers and ball handlers instead of just wings that over power like Duke

Yes

>3 of the 4 teams have never won it all
>the other hasn't won it since 2000
No matter what happens from here we're guaranteed someone's drought ending

Basketball get🏀

Based

>tfw didn't reach Dino status

>His team actually lost games in March!

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

This is a meme, right? No one here actually roots for a team that lost in March right?

The women's tourney was better this year.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: wf4.png (1201x1081, 149K)

I can't because I didn't watch it.

>watching this garbage
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>march madness
>not even diagnosed with a severe mental disorder

Attached: 0103-antonio-brown-masked-singer-2.jpg (728x547, 45K)

>9:23 pm ET on CBS
>8:23pm CT
>6:23pm West Coast
But I live in Mountain Time. What time will it start in the Rockies?

Based

Srs question

Is it just me, or does it seem like networks and newspapers (ESPECIALLY the NYT and WaPo) are pushing the women's tournament much harder than they have the past few years?

This stuff has progressively gotten louder every year

Maybe but I haven't paid attention

I FINALLY REACHED DINO

Keep up the good work!

Thank you kind skelly

Gave up after my birthstate team South Dakota lost.

>i can't
CORRECT⚾

Jesus. My shekels, indeed.

fuck they really make you work for the dino

Why is it that when MSU beats Duke all the media talks about is Zion, Duke choking and Coach K rather than the winning team, what they did, how they did it and what this win implies about them? I feel like this is common in sports.

I wasn't watching NBA at the time but I'm sure a situation like the 04 Pistons really ended up becoming a story of Kobe and Shaq choking. Media loves their superstars I guess, even when they fail.

>thinking sports aren't fixed, even at NCAA level

Worth it though.

SKREEEONK

AD sources saying Wojo will be the new VT coach if Williams does end up leaving for A&M

Balls

We still have emojis🐶

Los Angeles Times, Mar 17:
>TEXAS TECH: Chris Beard could solidify his standing as one of the nation’s hottest coaches — and a possible candidate at UCLA — with another deep run after last year’s Elite Eight.

Los Angeles Times, Apr 1:
>UCLA officials have narrowed their focus on TCU’s Jamie Dixon and Cincinnati’s Mick Cronin after striking out with a slew of top targets, the Los Angeles Times has learned.
>Dixon, a native of North Hollywood, has compiled a 395-163 record in 16 seasons at Pittsburgh and TCU
>Cronin, 47, recently completed his 13th season at Cincinnati, where he’s compiled a 296-146 record while taking the Bearcats to the NCAA tournament in each of the last nine years.
>Dixon and Cronin emerged as leading candidates after a bevy of more coveted coaches expressed no interest, were eliminated through the school’s vetting process or declined to be interviewed until after the Final Four.
>UCLA hopes to have a coach in place within the next week as the field of candidates continues to dwindle, a person with knowledge of the situation said.
>The Bruins are also considering St. Mary’s coach Randy Bennett (414-174 over 18 seasons), Texas coach Shaka Smart and former Phoenix Suns coach and UCLA alumnus Earl Watson as fallback options, according to multiple people with knowledge of the situation.
>Money was not a hindrance in the Bruins’ apparent failure to land a top target after starting with a list of more than 50 candidates, including some of the biggest names in the NBA and college basketball.
>Among the A-list candidates, only John Calipari granted UCLA a meeting, according to a person with knowledge of the situation. The Bruins offered Calipari a six-year, $45-million contract in addition to a lucrative package for assistants and staff members.

latimes.com/sports/ucla/la-sp-ucla-basketball-cronin-dixon-calipari-20190401-story.html

Attached: UCLAchicks.jpg (608x847, 142K)

im bout to take a deep run iykwim

Yea Forumstant here, letting you all know that Michigan State will win

Attached: 1554108097636.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>FSU “completely demolished/absolutely humiliated”
did you not watch the game or are you just retarded? FSU was only down by 4 points with 4 minutes left in the game and it was a single-digit lead for gonzaga until they started shooting free throws at the end, how does this help your argument that the ACC was overrated if it was a #4 seed losing to a #1 seed anyway

I didn't watch but looking at the box score FSU played much better in the 2ndH, yet the big problem was FSU only made 15% of their 3's and 39.3% of their FGs. Compare to when FSU beat UVA just two weeks ago (Mar 15) in Charlotte when FSU hit 37.5% of their 3s and 56.5% of their FGs

Just look at the shot chart from both games and you can see how cold FSU went with their shots taken outside the paint vs Gonzaga

Attached: FSU UVA Zaga.jpg (958x497, 88K)

>t. ass hurt Duke fan

Hey Calipari, how would you like to make less money?

is there any other kind?

Do this with the rest of the final four and Virginia looks a lot better

>MSU
Lost to Kansas and Louisville, beat Florida by 4
>TT
Lost by double digits to Duke, best win was...Arkansas? Nebraska? Memphis?
>Auburn
Got handled by Duke and NC St., best wins were Murray State and Washington

The state of U C L A

They also got handled by Kentucky and look how that turned out

The fuck UCLA, youre not broke. Youre not gonna pull Cal from Kentucky for less than what hes making already.

TT also lead 85% of the duke game and lost in the final 3 then junk time points

TTU had butterfingers in this game. Mooney and Culver had 6 turnovers each, and when put together, made up 50% of the total team TOs. I think games that ended like that and the game vs. Gonzaga will serve as great experience and practice for this Saturday.

Attached: TTU vs. Duke 12:20:18.png (565x460, 42K)

Kentucky and Auburn played 2 close games and 1 game where Kentucky shot out of their mind and Auburn was a no show.
That was Duke's MO all year. Play crazy hard on D, make teams spaghetti, and then get dunks off fast break chances because they can't shoot. They just finally ran into a team they couldn't get to spaghetti because Cassius is the best March PG since like Trey Burke or Shabazz.

anyone check in on the women lately?

lol

A black guy hit and run me today. Said he was texting. Took off when I tried to call someone. I’ve been hit twice before by white guys and neither of them ran off.

MSU also lost to Illinois. Uva tends to win their off-night games, and theyve been off this entire tourny with the exception of 2nd half Purdue. Auburn's peaked, and with a week's coaching to face them, the Hoos won't lose. True potential for redemption would be v. MSU in the Final but I don't think Sparty gets by Tech, and Tech will beat the Hoos-- according to my bracket, at any rate.

14-0 run. McDuffie was terrible for most of the second half.

Attached: 1510675070381.jpg (680x520, 55K)

Attached: wut.jpg (196x225, 7K)

Buzz to A&M official

who or what

>not getting their license plate number

I get that now. I was taught that you call the cops before exchanging information. The two wrecks I had before this were with white people. I really wasn’t expecting him to just fuck off. God I can’t wait to get out of Alabama. I hate black people so goddamn much.

so they had a bad 3-point shooting night, this happens to every team

Watched the McDonald's game, next year's freshman class is shit.

No trae young or zionesque players, just projects and guys that think they're hot shit but just chuckers with no passing IQ

Best player is a center that can't shoot, which reflects just how underwhelming the class is no one could possibly be better than someone that can't shoot and just catches lobs like Nerlens Noel

just don't care anymore, lads

Bet my life savings on UConn, /cbb/

>nothing until saturday
WHO >nit HERE?

Attached: NIT basketball_.jpg (1280x720, 496K)

TONIGHT:
>CBI Championship Series, Game 2
South Florida (23-13)
vs
DePaul, 18-16

8pm EST / 5pm PST

U WOT M8

>/cbb/

F

>people actually thought sampson would leave houston for bump fuck Arkansas
With Tilman writing checks you need to be at least nc state tier in basketball tradition to steal that guy away

Attached: D21O69OXgAI6py0.jpg (2048x1327, 370K)

Sounds like the perfect time for the hornets to tank :/

>Tcu coach Jamie Dixon in serious talks for the ucla job
That is odd

What's odd about it?

What tier is NC State's basketball tradition?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Dixon

His overall record doesn't scream of someone who would do a lot at ucla to me. But I might be wrong

Well with two ncaa titles and them being a basketball first school I rank them slightly higher than arkansas as a place where a coach can thrive with support

>What tier is NC State's basketball tradition?
The "have one of your alums become a world class athlete with six rings, and no other notable or memorable alums" tier.

“申し訳ありません!!!”

Attached: 097C0182-EE33-4FAB-BC96-1DFB747042C5.jpg (842x568, 293K)

Of you mean mj that's unc. Nc state is the other one

Attached: 400933455.png (400x400, 51K)

How did he do it?

Attached: Chris Beard Coaching Career.png (592x606, 120K)

Decent coaching?

GANBATTE RUI-KUN

Attached: 1544873906079.png (1280x720, 551K)

>Duke and UNC fans

Attached: D29Q5GfXgAYsvVH.jpg (750x418, 55K)

His secret?
>he's a Univ of Texas grad

Attached: university-of-texas-longhorns-colors-cute-best-25-longhorns-ideas-on-pinterest-of-university-of-texa (736x521, 41K)

Ah Texas, where everything sucks but they always find something to be proud about other's achievements.

it's like a microcosm for America.

>having to wait days for games
RUDE

Can't wait to see Auburn win their first national championship!

NC State is not currently a basketball first school. They switchover happened with the move from Historic Reynolds Colosseum and the arrival of Philip Rivers on the gridiron. Jim Valvano being investigated by the NCAA a few years prior didn't help.
>Him dying certainly didn't help either.

Wouldn't be surprised. Hottest team in the tourney

I would be so fucking happy I might actually stop disliking myself. For those who don’t know, this was the best season in the history of Auburn basketball BEFORE they beat Kentucky. Making the final four was just icing. Virginia pounding them would be just fine, all things considered - this year was already everything we had a right to expect. Sadly most oddsmakers have them a longshot to win it, but maybe they’ll stay hot.

>sec trolls have invaded /cbb/

Yes, I'm mad.

WHO YA GOT

Texas Tech
Auburn

>all the underdogs

Attached: abs.jpg (820x801, 386K)

I think whoever wins between msu and tech will win the whole thing

>MSU
i forgot they even existed

I didn’t expect Gonzaga to lose like that, what TTU did to them was crazy and I think they have something going on. Auburn is gonna play like they’re life depends on it and I think that might be just enough to win one more game.

F

Attached: zags.png (500x500, 108K)

Arkansas is going after greg marshall.

Attached: 18F17BD3-E807-4CBF-925A-E24C10DD1A06.jpg (661x179, 62K)

Attached: 634CAFA4-0EE0-4117-B4B7-46F8E425FBA4.jpg (2048x1366, 375K)

Attached: FakeBig12-xlg.png (1280x587, 60K)

Dont let the virgins win

Attached: 1554255902558.png (4822x6914, 1.66M)

Lipscomb will win the NIT Ship.

FUCK AUBURN

>former charlotte coach Bobby lutz rumored to be joining the Nebraska staff

Thone guys better expect a lot more threes to fly

Attached: news_cover-7511.jpg (1280x1448, 164K)

Do they get a ring for winning the NIT?

Yes

So is winning the NIT basically the equivalent of finishing top 25 in terms of cbb credibility?

Yes though not very high because I would assume you'd take teams in the ncaa tourney first when determining your top 25

it's funny though because I would rather win the NIT than say lose in the second round of the NCAA

Yes

Lipscomb is packing it in.

Would be funny if Texas tech won the Ncaa and Texas won the Nit

MSU will win you heard it hear first

Lipscomb is done

Congrats longhorns

literally whom

Fletcher Magee BTFO

Well youre also stupid so theres that.

My iq is absolutely higher than yours

Attached: pick up that can citizen.gif (348x372, 1.61M)

>watching old championship games
Man that fucking 2001 Duke team. Literally a NBA team. Does any other team come close?

Girls, girls.........

You're BOTH posting on Yea Forums.

The fab 5

better luck next year, fellows.

Attached: mwc.jpg (600x600, 65K)

is it GAME TIME yet?

Tomorrow lads

Heading down to the open practices lads. Getting hype.

Pics or it did not happen.

>games finally tomorrow
But, where is the shitposting?

Dunno but I'm pissed because SNY pulled the programming tonight.

I don't care what you say, Go Oregon Ducks Women and Go Oregon Ducks!

>nvm, it's on ESPN

Attached: 20190405_194923.jpg (2560x1440, 903K)

>tfw cousin's wedding is at 3PM tomorrow
what's the best excuse for me to leave the reception early?

Tell him you always hated his fiance

it's so close I can't take it

Get super drunk and hit on your hottest girl cousin. Either they throw you out and you can watch the game or you bang your cousin. It’s a win-win.

I think my gf is baby crazy. She always points out little kids we pass on the street and talks about how cute little kids are. Should I stop creampieing her?

No marry her and have 7 kids with her

Name on that v ball player?

TODAY IS THE DAY, laddies

Fuck Notre Dame. That's all that I've got to write.

Had a good time. Lots of qts and a disproportionate amount of very tall people.

Attached: 586AD25E-82B1-4794-A9A8-D74DD5509C6A.jpg (3545x2220, 3.24M)

>hosting a basketball game in a football stadium
why do they do this. the entire court is the size of one section

FUCK AUBURN
AUBURN? MORE LIKE AUBUM

For the shekels. Anyway it’s not a great experience watching a game like this. You get kind of dizzy almost.

Attached: 06FF9607-B333-4DAC-9CA3-D2AE2DCCA732.jpg (4032x2471, 3.79M)

I can't believe Coby White and Nassir Little are going to enter the draft. No great loss with the latter, but... seriously? Ball hogs who dribble off of their own feet consistently?

Today’s the day!

Roy's lost his touch and BASED Sylvia finna expose the whole "school"

K GANG WERE WE AT

This

>mad at a barn

When does Duke play?

They play the Somali immigrants at the court within eyesight of the stadium in 30

Also LMFAO at that Somali piece

James Comey himself said there's a problem with Somali radicalization in MPLS under oath a few years back

We're closing in boys, thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=9qYNd3Ky9Os

You literally just made that up to fit your narrative

SOON

No matter what happens we'll never forget this year

Attached: uLTrgTVb.jpg (160x160, 18K)

go hoos

That is the wrong attitude Aubies, you need to win. About a billion Cinderallas have made the Final four. It doesnt mean shit to other fans until you win something.

>It doesnt mean shit to other fans until you win something.
The only approval I need is my own.

>Virginia somehow made the Final 4 with maybe their most talented player averaging like 5 minutes in the tourney
wtf Tony UNLEASH Jay Huff already

bit cringe to me senpai

this anthem is kind of tacky desu

>Final Four weekend
>less than 100 posters
>week-old thread
fucking SHIT

FUCK jannies and FUCK the divegrass board they've created

I went to high school with the MSU guy who sang the anthem, pretty cool guy desu

My grandfather didn't die in the war so the anthem could be disrespected with this faggot bullshit

Attached: American_Anthem_Gay_Version.jpg (1960x2821, 2.24M)

game hasn't even started yet. hold your horses, cowboy.

That shit was hipster fingernaps and ukulele tier. If the crowd can't sing along you're doing it wrong.

Attached: aaaaAAAH.jpg (1600x1600, 194K)

You suck his dick?

based

Yeah, let's do this thing

Attached: wahoowah.jpg (225x225, 11K)

my grandpa dodged the war so based gays can sing the anthem

:)

Attached: 1529379289575.png (305x341, 172K)

whomst've is going to dictate the pace of the game?

Virgins seem soft and cornball as hell

>anfernee
the city of nigger names

God damn this board sucks now. What the fuck happened to this place?

>this "music"

Here’s the gamethread if you want

see

shit modding, next question

fuck off and never come back

Jannies

For what purpose?

whore beagle
cab of queers

whitch team is the /goodguy/ here?

Auburn

This game is going to be an ugly blowout

we stole our colors from virginia

go auburn

really bad matchup for auburn

This, they have absolutely no presence down low without Okeke

gay trannies literally from reddit decided to become mods and pull >le ebin sabotage :)

Does it really matter if Auburn loses today versus in the Final?
>Not really, no.

Mods cracked down on fun a few years ago. Then /pol/tards from plebit.com/r/thedonald came and shit up every thread.

Does it matter if Virginia loses?

>tfw go to texas tech but decided to take both last semester and this semester off because i didn't know what degree to do
>end up missing the school's biggest sports event of all time
am i retarded?

Attached: 1553724374237.png (403x550, 64K)

yes, because if Auburn loses today, then UVA wins the final.

Yes because Uva could have won it all. Auburn was always the team that got hot for a second and burned out after crashing everyone's bracket.

If we don't win we'll forget about it by football season I guarantee it.

no because the school's biggest sporting even ever was in 2008 when the football team beat UT in Lubbock and became #1 in the country

can tell you didn't go there

If they win tonight it'll easily surpass that

>thinking people in Texas care about basketball nearly as much as football
you're cute, bud

MSU

this board is dead, fuck povertyball and hobfights

go to the game thread

what the hell are hob fights?

>37 posters including me
dead board

bitch more

What could the mod niggers have done to fix this place?

if it will increase the number of non-sawker threads, then sure

I would start by allowing only 1-2 Messa v Ronaldo threads at a time. We don't need 50 of those pushing good threads off the edge.

Honestly the worst boards now are /tv and Pol.
Pol used to be extremely good, they need to filter memeflags which are like half the posts over there.

Who taco tech here?

2016 grad here

Look at Bruce Pearl screaming at those blacks

Congrats UVA, nice win

who drunk here?

nothing like watching bball drunk. Would be boring otherwise.

>acting like it's undeserved

how ya feelin' virgins?

Based refs. We might see Bruce Pearl and/or Barkley murder a ref on live tv

refball

LOL DUDE

LOL @ CBS muting the booing

Imagine actually living in Alabama

REFBALL

I mean, it was exactly the right call Tbh. Aubies won't want to hear it obviously.

Get in

Never watching trash ball again. This is a complete joke

Holy fuck I live in Charlottesville and even I think that foul call was beyond fucking retarded

Pretty bummed for Auburn losing on a blown call :/

REFBALL
E
F
B
A
L
L

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FAGGOTS DIDNT THINK THEY WERE GONNA LET UV LOSE DID YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A BUNCH OF RETARDS CBB ISNT FI- HAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw you win the spuh bracket challenge

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-191513~2.png (720x418, 37K)

YOU MAY ONLY REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOUR BRACKET IS 95th PERCENTILE OR ABOVE

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 7.18.19 PM.png (361x117, 14K)

anticlimactic, terrible ending to a terrible game
it was the right call, but man that was an awful way to end the game
i hope the next game is better

(((rigged for the ACC)))

P nice, desu

they did it for the TV ratings

reminder that the refs also blew a blatant free throw lane violation in the purdue game at the end of regulation

definitely not fixed though

>buy more stuff goy

Even Charles Barkley agrees with the call you nigger

blatant double dribble missed. smfh.

yeah this semen slurping sport just aint for me lads

BASED REFS NOT CALLING AN OBVIOUS DOUBLE DRIBBLE SO THAT THEY COULD GIVE THEM FREE THROWS TO WIN
THANK YOU REFS FOR GIVING US REAL BASKETBALL

Guess they were gonna have an ACC team in the title no matter what. FUCK AUBURN

charles isn't exactly a great at being correct about things

Retards are gonna complain all night about the shot even though that was clearly a foul, when the real problem is the missed double dribble.

I like driving in my truck

>all this anger

Attached: 1489961612047.jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

Oh no. That was 100% a foul.
Now missing the double dribble was bs.

holy shit they're looting and pillaging in Alabama RIGHT NOW

Turn on CNN

Missing the double dribble was the right call?

Yeah this is the last year I'm watching basketball, garbage sport see you in /hoc/ 2020

>Charles Barkley agrees with the call

the fat lard of retard

You just know a game is good when all the discussion surrounding it is only discussing two referee calls at the end of the game.

>everything about this game

Attached: tj.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

yeah refs definitely don't ruin games in that sport

i mean he did jump right into his lane

auburn was dumb for fouling before that tho. If they try and let him take a half court shot its most likely not going in

they don't

m8 the foul was before the double dribble

It's a shot that shouldn't even have happened.

Lol they actually called that

Honestly Auburn fans you choked. Yes the ref did not know double dribble rules, but what did you expect.

you'll learn

Imagine posting about a game you didn't even watch

this could've all been avoided if Purdue didn't choke

Someone explain to me where there was a double dribble, cause I think y'all just mad.

there was 1.5 left when the foul was called. he was past the defender and had a clear lane straight to the 3 line. probably would have been a contested 3 if anything. make it they win, miss it and a foul would probably be called and same result. better to force an inbound and tough shot if you can.

I was busy jacking off and missed the game what happened

No it wasn't you fucking retard. The whistle gets blown right after he started dribbling again. Go back and watch it again since you have such a pathetic brain that you can't even remember something that happened 15 minutes ago.

No it went like this:
>foul on ground
>double dribble
>foul on ground again (actually called)

WAHOOWA, BABY!

who did you jack to?

>losing because of a missed call

Attached: 1552962543775.gif (500x452, 987K)

The refs were too preoccupied expecting the foul, but UVA still had to be insanely clutch to actually win.

""""""""""""""march"""""""""""""" madness

Attached: bert.jpg (235x251, 6K)

you could've just watched when they replayed it 100 times

It doesn't mean he wasn't fouled before friendo :^)

The announcers have already explained 4 or 5 times. If you are so fucking stupid that you need more people to break it down for you then maybe you should consider finishing high school.

The real bad call is playing basketball games in football stadiums, fuck the ncaa greedy whores

Why wasn't the double dribble reviewed?

Feels like Auburn are getting robbed here

Attached: Besviken.jpg (459x512, 67K)

that's what gets me. Everyone is watching the guy with the ball because it's obvious he's going to get fouled. And they miss the guy himself fouling.

> Everyone conveniently forgetting Pearl is a human piece of shit

>expecting refs to know the rules
asking too much i guess

The one year I finally say fuck Virginia after getting screwed by them for like 5 years in a row they make it

For all you fucking retards they are breaking it down for stupid people like you as to why it was a double dribble.

that's how it is with most college coaches

shhhh no it's okay because my team one you're just seething mad

On replay two refs both missed the double dribble.
>Scandalous.

Some random trap, dunno her name. That's all I can get off to nowadays

twitter.com/i/status/1114681163833126912

Not a DD

ah yes very shocking that a final four game was decided by refs being shit or paid off. Never happened before. nothing will ever change, know that

it wasn't even hard to miss the guy fucking hits his own fucking shoe and then picks it back up with both hands with no contact from auburn

how do you miss that?

>loses his dribble
>not touched by anyone else
>picks it up with 2 hands
>dribbles again

it got loose off of himself it's a fucking dd

Same refs for msu texas tech?

FUCK AUBURN
FUCK THE NCAA
FUCK YOUR MOTHER
FUCK DOOK

Read the comments you fucking retard, loose ball is not a DD

Foul happens before he starts DD

>the guy who double dribbled was the one who went on to make the three point shot
just end it already

No, no it didnt

The commentators even said multiple times that the foul happened after it and they looked at the replay multiple times with a rules expert you fucking drooling mouthbreather.

> Tfw originally had Virginia winning it all but thought they would choke, so I changed my pick to UNC before brackets locked
Who else is taking a toaster bath tonight?

not a loose ball

>the ref goes to raise his hand before contact is even made
oh but it's not refball

Then why did the refs wait to blow the whistle, let the clock run after it happened, and not correct the clock? Time keeps running after the double dribble because the foul hasn't been called yet. Kill yourself.

You are truly fucking retarded. Please leave.

its kind of rare for it to happen and i dont remember the last time i saw it called because usually if they fuck up and hit the ball off themselves the player isnt able to continue their stride or the other team touches it before that

Its all moot, just don't jump into the guy shooting the ball that's literally day 1 stuff.

Bounced off of his heel you fucking cocsucking mong.

where is gamethread

>rewatch the video and you see the ref raising his hand to call the foul before contact was even made
go back and rewatch it, he starts to raise his hand to call the foul as soon as auburn's player starts to jump. Like his feet are still on the ground and the referee is already committed to call the foul.

Make one
>be the change you want to see in the world

I literally go to Auburn dumbass the fucking football stadium is in the center of campus with a giant fucking scoreboard. Auburn doesn't give af about basketball.

it already exists you guys

everyone knew Aub was trying to foul. Not that amazing.

You probably don't talk to many people then. You haven't been able to get into the student section without showing up an hour early for years now.

I like how no one is mentioning this.

>this isn't a foul
Auburn are a bunch of sore losers lmao

Attached: D3go8IxWAAIAuk-.jpg (828x799, 94K)

touche'

Okay I check it for you. Yes they could have called that before the double dribble. The Aub guy was obviously trying to foul with that reach in.

He's raising his hand to signal it's a 3 point shot

The basketball games are free for students no one would pay to watch them

>HE DOESNT CARE FOR AUBURN

Again you clearly don't talk to many people.

Who can stop us (the Wahoos)?

Anyone else really enjoying your alma mater with strict admissions requirements and high average SAT scores defeating shit schools that let in any random gangsters?

Texas Tech vs Virginia would be the lowest viewed and most boring Natty game of all time

Cringed and bluepilled.

Wreck em

This

FUCK GOOD COACHING
FUCK GOOD DEFENSE
I WANT MEME CHUCKING AND FLASHY DRIBBLING

WHY DIDN'T I BET TEXAS TECH TO WIN AND INSTA PAY OFF STUDENT LOANS

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Yay guys we're going to the championship game!
>OH NO NO NO
twitter.com/espn/status/1114696380151410688

Refs getting ready to rig this one too

waah, my 150 points per team memechuck fest!

Ayep. Bigger TV market for MSU

>sharty
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA REFBALL CANT SAVE YOU TONIGHT LMFAO AT ALL THE SEETHING FAGGOTS WHO THOUGHT THEY HAD A CHANCE IZZO IS A BUM AND HIS POOR WIFE IS GONNA GET HER ASS BEAT TONIGHT

What percentage of males in Lubbock are getting laid tonight in celebration?

95%? 99%?

>you will never have tracy wolfson's exquisitely aging rectum wrapped, throbbing, around your tongue

Tom Izzo should just retire

Attached: 1540831310014.jpg (1203x1077, 596K)

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=7ysFgElQtjI

Attached: 1526224606952.jpg (800x600, 99K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_D5lO0rGJDg

This was it, everything aligned perfectly. Then this.

I think I might just quit watching basketball.

Attached: D3hJ_9oXkAAuaxd.jpg:large.jpg (2048x1328, 372K)

strawpoll.me/17758088

I think everyone is behind Tech now

It's hard not to cheer for them.

good, dont care

>first fresh matchup in forever
>first debut for both teams since fucking 1974
only casuals will hate this

fuck bluebloods and fuck """powerhouses"""

IT WAS THEIR TURN

Attached: Auburn.png (1000x872, 52K)

(Monday’s Spoiler)

Congratulations to the Texas Tech Red Raiders for winning their 1st Mens Basketball Championship!

Wreck ‘Em Red!

Attached: F7D091FC-F4EA-4D94-8FE6-6831907907F9.png (886x1024, 18K)

I've had a soft spot for them since the 2008 Texas game, 'fat little girlfriends' and this
youtube.com/watch?v=uZaOFTp5_C8

this is what college sports looks like when their are zero dynasties or competent blue bloods
(and that's a good thing)

Raider Power, motherfucker!

Like Auburn-Oregon 2010

>TTU - UVA
Red Raiders by a landslide, no one that enters Lubbock ever leaves as a virgin

You guys have been barely skating against shit teams all tournament and one finally bit you. It was objectively Tech's turn user.

Totally disagree. Why foul and give them time to set up a catch and shoot play?

Not even on the same side of the bracket, dipshit. Yeah shit teams like Kentucky and UNC.

I'm just glad no one-and-done team made it to the title game this year, thank you based spooks for scaring those shoeniggers

NMSU and UVA. What are you talking about same side of the bracket?

Holy fuck, are you just looking at the screenshot!?!? Watch the damn video of it. The ball hits his heel, and his jersey isn't grabbed till he's going back for it. Nice try gypsy.
youtube.com/watch?v=A_N6WI26quc

I see one shit team in that sentence.
TTU could not have possibly kept Auburn out of the natty. Fail, user. Fail.

>other team's fans.
We only get buttmad at bama. We dgaf what other fans think.

Fine but if you look at Tech they have still been anihillating teams this tournament. So it was really more their year. They were not winning a bunch of close games that was my point.

None of the teams in the final 4 meet that criteria.

Virginia does

Lol. Sure thing.

Cope

Attached: Untitled.png (563x746, 385K)

That is pretty badass

Yep. That guy is being divorced as we speak.

fuck em

I will take: having other kids take jaquan's SAT so he can "ball" for 100, alex.

The house always wins

No way they don't rig this. 300k payout is too much for the mob not to get involved

>tfw lost a thousand bones because Sharty pulled a Sharty
At least Texas Tech made it to the finals. Probably will kms if they choke though.

Attached: drunk_stare.jpg (345x471, 41K)

books make 300k in ten minutes, kiddo

don't feed the newfags

Attached: 1539073446735.jpg (230x233, 40K)

>major and direct ties to the organization

Attached: 1550478480940.png (690x690, 372K)

I SAID IT'S GETTING RIGGED YOU CHUMP

>Duke 'Looking Into' Bribery Allegations Involving Nike And Zion Williamson's Mother

Attached: 1533819531607.png (499x499, 210K)

One and done has killed this sport.

NEW

Not so much, Dudley.

And kansas. Even though they were down.