/afl/ - Australian Football League

Basedbane on premiership watch edition.

Attached: afl-logo.png (1280x732, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RD52b6KJmzM
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/two-workers-trapped-in-major-scaffolding-emergency-in-sydneys-north/news-story/96ff01fa848ea5c029bfe61450721307
baka.com.au/politics/federal/nrma-dismisses-claim-labor-s-electric-vehicle-target-will-leave-tradies-stranded-20190401-p519q2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pIAGZmX2OFo
youtu.be/OfOaa-g5y-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=V8BidWRsqlY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-S-cnNneQQ
abc.net.au/news/2019-04-03/aflw-erin-phillips-dad-would-not-trade-daughters-for-anything/10966144
youtube.com/watch?v=uzeO_DsI9io
ausleisure.com.au/news/broadcasters-fake-nrl-live-atmosphere-with-historic-crowd-footage/
foxsports.com.au/afl/a-bombshell-report-with-reveals-full-extent-of-the-melbourne-tanking-saga-in-the-2009-afl-season/news-story/c0379c461fdf3c45b5417997c8444a5e?nk=060892fc52669a15a948beb32eb167f7-1554372218
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lads. I met a girl on the weekend who said she isn't interested in a relationship but just wants to have regular no strings attached sex with me. Spent the night at her place on Saturday night and she reiterated her position about 'no feelings, no relationships' on Sunday morning. She also said I was free to 'go and search for the woman of my dreams, and I could keep fucking her until I find her'.

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Do you think this is too good to be true? Any of you bros who've had a fuck buddy/fwb before, did they eventually want more from you? Did they get jealous if you spoke to or saw other girls?

Also, the girl kept a knife under her pillow and said she has a psycho ex who threatened to hurt her, if that changes your answer.

Attached: FB_IMG_1520660895678.jpg (1336x2048, 188K)

BASED ELITEMONS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>two awarded wins already
CHEATING SHITTERS GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

Let it ride

based elite QLD teams

Didn't see you at the Vic.

was mainly in the smokers area

yeah, cock smokers area

SMASH THAT MF LIKE BUTTON FOR FREMANTLE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Collingwood will win the premiership

fred, you here lad? worried about you

Attached: fred.webm (960x1838, 1.8M)

Like for Brisbane

>53,000 people turned up for the AFLW grand final

Is there anything more embarrassing or cringeworthy than crows supporters? Holy fuck. The virtue signalling and need to see "your club" win a flag because you are years away from seeing the men win one is just cringe af.

Also,
>tfw no crazy eyes bunnings gf

Attached: 20190323_144826.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

t. virgin misogynist incel

HEAVE HO UNNA

Attached: 1495797473411.jpg (252x345, 35K)

>"Im so mad and disgusted with 'my' teams performance that i renounce my affiliation with this single gesture"
>"h-hello? Y-yes i seem to have lost my card, could i get a replacement mailed out h-haha"
The absolute state of dorker supporters

(((full capacity)))

Attached: aflw.png (686x384, 719K)

Relax lad, it was free entry. No one would pay real money to watch that shit

fuck that bitch and fuck all fake bunnings ad actors

Its the principle of the thing. Free entry or not now we have to put up with
>aflw is relevant and equal to the mens game the crowds and over the top media coverage back this up

>this mad over nothing
yep, this is going in my bitter seething incel folder

have sex m8

What are you worried about? They try this meme on with all sports because they want to wring every last dollar out of "untapped" markets. If they can make even $1 profit and take peoples attention away from competing sports (soccer) they will. What they won't do however, is risk the men's game in any way. The women's comp is a small annoyance that's easily ignored and no one is buying into this bullshit.
They tried this shit with woman's baskeball, no one cares
Tried it with woman's soccer, still no one cares
Women's cricket? Nup

You're literally but-blasted because someone paid attention to one game of women's sport. Now no one gives a fuck and it's business as usual for the rest of the season.

i declare my post getting 20 likes to be my lock of the week

lol

Ive got a girlfriend lands but thanks for your concern

Yeah I am mad they paid attention to it because im sick of bullshit being forced down my throat. I just wanna watch footy without fucking politics inserted into it.

Footy is bigger than all those sports anyway.🙁

so true
at least it's women's footy over women's whatever else, especially soccer

>pretending to have a girlfriend
got him on the ropes lads

Are the Yea Forums (not 4channel) boards working for you guys?

You're the one shilling it at the moment by pretending it's relevant at all, I don't see how it impacts my footy watching experience
AFLW literally living rent free in your tiny incel skull

Yes, but had to disable ad-blocker. Something recently fucked up for Yea Forums
>Yeah I am mad they paid attention to it because im sick of bullshit being forced down my throat.
Funny, you come across as the type of guy that loves having things forced down his throat

youtu.be/RD52b6KJmzM

Attached: 1494014173970.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

is this the tinder girl from the weekend thread

Yes mate.

Disappointing that people were saying "hawkroach" in the thread yesterday. Reminder that that shit meme was made by Saint Kencucky when he wasn't even a trip yet three years ago. Essentially if you post hawkroach, you are sucking kencucky's cock.

Also the umpires in the Hawks game were clearly fucking rigged, and we would have easily won if not for them.

>hawkroach complaining about umpiring
oh the ironing

>knife under pillow

Attached: image_3.png (2160x714, 67K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1527300854020.png (640x1136, 794K)

>knocks on your front door
what do?

Attached: 1553881125489.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

Now that's a power stance.

Not even a big one. I'd bash the shit out of that little runt, put him in my stew for the night, and a couple of days later when I shit it out, I'll scoop it back up so that Essendon can have their next big signing.

*squash*

christ

RICHO UH
PEDO YUH
INCEL CUH

want to unlock the 1d100 laddies

how about you unlock a gf i real life loser
LOL

my /afl/ family

t. projectorvirgin

Do women feel bad if you can't cum by fucking them and they need to finish you off with their hand or mouth? I couldn't cum on the weekend with a girl and the main reason was I dislike the feel of condoms. She seemed a bit upset that I wasn't cumming from fucking her, and she asked 'what can I do to get you off', and I said take the condom off and finish me with your mouth.

>condoms
>ever
Unironically they do, if a bitch makes you cum prematurely they'll be talking about how good they are to make you cum so quick for fucking ever to all of their friends.

>implying I know about sex

test

Rolled 5 (1d6)

Where will the tigers place this year

Rolled 2 (1d6)

where will collingwood place this year

Rolled 5 (1d6)

where will west coast place this year

Rolled 1 (1d6)

re roll
where will west coast place this year

pretty accurate imhotep🐪

Rolled 1 (1d6)

where will brisbane place this year

based brisbane/west coast joint minor premiers

>gf likes to roleplay
>convince her to do mommy stuff
>at first she hates it but gets really into it
>realize I don't like it at all
>she likes it a lot
>too much
>has started referring to herself as my mommy outside of sex, like "make mommy proud and finish the dishes" or "I'm the mother here and if I say you've had enough beer then you've had enough!"
>even has once told me only good boys who do what they are told get to cuddles, implying that if I didn't follow her orders she's going to withhold affection
>mfw I fell for the mommy meme

Get out now, bros. I just wanted to say something kinky and fucked up during sex, I didn't want it to go this far!

Attached: oh_fuck.gif (633x758, 14K)

top kek

Attached: 1438601338806.jpg (1266x1106, 276K)

you're just rehashing the same material, get original

nah cheers mate but i'll be right

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY HUGBOX WAS WRONG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WTF /POL/ TOLD ME THEY WERE ALWAYS RIGHT AND NOBODY WOULD TURN UP!!!! T-HIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!

cringe

>tfw love handles are starting to disappear
I'm gonna make it lads!

>68 posts
>12 posters

KEK, nice "community" you have here

tradies on the ropes
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/two-workers-trapped-in-major-scaffolding-emergency-in-sydneys-north/news-story/96ff01fa848ea5c029bfe61450721307

Tradies also getting BTFO by labor today
baka.com.au/politics/federal/nrma-dismisses-claim-labor-s-electric-vehicle-target-will-leave-tradies-stranded-20190401-p519q2.html

>he fell for the trade meme

>2030
non issue; they'll all either be extinct from workplace accidents, or they'll have lost their license due to habitual drink driving after their daily 10 8% Woodstock knock-off

>he fell from the scaffolding meme

thought they were calling her "basic", but that's literally her surname haha

f🐪

yeah nice

@91814549
retard

based newcunt @ing me

Got him on a string lads

post juicy rumours♦️

just pretended to be retarded lads

based me lads

Why is /afl/ being so stingy with the likes?

/cric/ is so lame lol

finna give sebbo a like bros

How can you tell how many likes you have?

buncha freshies

The Chinese are coming in and taking them all.

iggs❤️

Freshie

Rolled 30 (1d100)

how many points the elitemons will destroy poosendon by

Gotta be happy with these results. Smeggo SEETHING

Attached: file.png (1155x696, 372K)

yeah sounds right

sorry wrong pic

Attached: richoPF-01.png (1172x2128, 1.01M)

what will the dons season look like

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

kek

imagine going for a perennial loser club like essendon, think i'd just kill myself tbqh

>perennial loser club like essendon
t. zoomer🐘

fuck up james

>carlton have won 2 finals since essendon last won a final
oh no no no no

still seething zoomie? kek

>OMG LE PERSONALITY DRAMA!!!!!!! EPIC BRO!!!!!! I ALSO USE TINDER & SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!
"m8" go fuck yourself for giving any oxygen to this shit. Freshcunt doesn't even realise this is /afl/ and >we don't need the worst aspects of /cric/cancer experted here.

Attached: soyboy(2).jpg (410x492, 36K)

get a load of this seething newcunt lmao

goodnight

cuzzy cucked judd which was a big factor in him leaving the iggs

also bec was very into the nose candy

reminder that the Uyghur are /ourguys/

Attached: qt-uyghur.jpg (1597x1047, 236K)

going on a date with a saffa girl, lads

saving an epic bread

One of my mates is dating one.

She hates racism and niggers♘

PIE GODS

FOREVER

PIE GODS

Attached: 888888.jpg (550x644, 48K)

BRAH LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Attached: 1553919464506.jpg (1023x576, 48K)

ohnonono

why the fuck would essendone welcome h*rd anywhere near their club again?

desu if I'd be printing out my resignation letter if i were woosha.

yeah there’s no acceptable redemption arc for him. you can’t let your players get jabbed with needles under your watch, no matter what was in them, and he’s never really accepted responsibility for it

essendone are an irrelevant joke of a club propped up by shitskins and "hurr we wer gud thirty years ago" media groupthink

AHHHH fuck how good is kayo

too bad im neet and can only afford like one month

And how many spoons?

2018 AFLW Grand Final in Melbourne: 7,083
2019 AFLW Grand Final in Adelaide: 53,034

Thoughts?

lol

literally nothing else to do in sadelaide

$2.50 for one month

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-171129_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 562K)

only for new customers, I signed up in the first week with the free trial

so because I did that it's not $2.50 lol

fucking dogs cunts

You don't have to be a new customer. You can cancel your membership, then as a returning customer, put the code TLSTFF in.

You do need to sign up using your Telstra ID though, so unbased pooptus cuckstomers can't get it.

Crows supporters are embarrassing, and so desperate to see anything with "crows" on it lift a cup that they will turn out in droves to see women play.

This is because they are irrelevant with no history so will cling to anything they can call success atm

Were the grand final held in any other city between any other teams youd be lucky to get 10,000.

Cox verdict happening VERY soon, shaking

Reminder: Cox intentionally got himself scrubbed for a week to avoid being subjected to another absolute BARRASSing at the hands of the iggs

Would be surprised if he got off

Bumped intentionally off the ball and got his opponent high. Cant bump off the ball let alone get them high.

Too late, nobody can defeat the cock, not even the law

Attached: C O X.png (817x102, 9K)

I've given up trying to believe the match review and tribunal system make any fucking sense at all

>downgraded to careless
That's retarded because it's clearly intentional, can't they just admit it should've never been a report?

Try telling that to the world, good luck m8

i just realised, who gives a fuck? they wana call it inspirational, let them, why does it matter?

>being this threatened by women playing a sport, and thousands of people choosing to go and watch it live

holy fuck

I think he's just being proactive when the manlet unexpectedly pops into his line of sight

If Cale Hooker returns do da dons win this Friday?

Based CockGod

youtube.com/watch?v=pIAGZmX2OFo

why don't port supporters sing this instead of never tear us apart? song about the club is a good start

>2019
>essendon winning
absolute LOCK the the spoon mate

youtu.be/OfOaa-g5y-Y

lads

goodnight bump

someone wake up early and bump this

maybe gypsybro will help us

i'll be up at 6am to get ready for wageslaving. is there anything that would kill the thread before then?

Should be right, Ill keep the tab open and bump it early morning WA time before I go to sleep.

based rallying /afl/ community

love these thursday games, should be a weekly fixture

best match of the decade?
for me it's sydney blowing reality cunt the fuck out two years ago

tranny cox

Attached: mc 3.jpg (627x940, 104K)

bump

Up and at 'em

Morning bois

Attached: 1488086490070.jpg (480x480, 53K)

lol

love your work, cromania lad

my /afl/ family

>Adelaide the short odds to beat Geelong
am I missing something?

Geelong are home babbies.

*beats Collingwood at the MCG*
hmmm
Adelaide aren’t that hot either

just woke up lads

youtube.com/watch?v=V8BidWRsqlY

Let's all watch the footy show tonight and cringe together lads.

at work lads

Attached: Snapchat-1684824040.jpg (998x1920, 471K)

those are some big calves lad

holy shit get a load of that fat cunts legs, shaven too like a sissy boy! probably conducts in receiving sodomy! sad!

Attached: kingweasel.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Jelly B.

Can I leave this here? I'll come by later tonight and pick it up.

Attached: 1506565770255.jpg (480x350, 144K)

stop shaving your legs

I'll take care of it :)

waxed, lad

and no :)

I have literally never watched the footy show
AMA

Jesus that first Twilight Zone episode just kept going and going huh

>Melbourne players will make a stand against the worrying modern trend of social media abuse at the MCG on Friday night when they run through a specially made banner before their clash with Essendon
>At a time when the AFL industry is grappling with how to deal with online abuse, the Demons' banner will display a plethora of real negative tweets and online comments that have been directed at them.
ohnononono

>all the commentators talking up geelong like they're a premiership threat after round 2
Watch them collapse in the finals like they always do

Hahahaha is this for real?

>i get paid 600k a year but someone tweeted @ me that my kicking is shit this is horrible I cant take this anymore

the irony is that they couldn't print any of the proper abuse on it, it'll all be PG shit

nice little drop care of the boss. How do you neets feel knowing I'll be drinking a bottle that costs more than your monthly food budget?

Attached: darry.jpg (475x900, 75K)

PIE GODS

MY FRIEND

PIE GODS

Attached: qe3wasedf.jpg (225x225, 9K)

lock of the week memespouter reporting in to resurrect the meme after two weeks away because of optus
pie clods not making the finals is my LOCK of the SEASON

Did you ditch Optus for good or did they just uncensor their shit again?

they uncensored

>two weeks away
and all last year, and everybody was richer for it

Yuck, the shift to Aussie Broadband is so much better. Even if you can shitpost again HIGHLY suggest you make the switch to Australia's best broadband service.

god im horny lads

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-S-cnNneQQ

Attached: 076.png (605x264, 40K)

we're all desperate and horny for some footy

It's actually even money which is about right

imagine if they printed the average poster on here

it's been changing over the last week, crows are actually marginally long now. I guess the announcement that Ablett will play after all spurred change

Twilight Zone: *does great 30 minute seasons and one awful 60 minute season*
2019: What if The Twilight Zone, but 60 minutes?

We all agree that Bronn is the best character on Game of Thrones, right?

It has taken until early in my 4th decade orbiting the sun but I am finally a coffee drinker. AMA.

>30+ and on Yea Forums
what went wrong?

t. freshcunt

once again, I will be watching only one game of football this weekend

>LEE VREJGUNND XD

>Richo arrives
>anonymous shitposting activity increases
causes one to ponder

Attached: AmeliaPF.jpg (1200x1200, 141K)

braging about a 65 dollar bottle of red, lad i bet you wouldn't be able to taste the difference between that and an average 20 dollar bottle

bragging about a free bottle of wine actually. And no, I've got an above average palate, thus why my boss gave it to me on recommendation

why are you bragging about mooching off your boss?

Best brothels in Melbourne?

>a gift
>mooching
grasping at straws, obviously I was trying to (accomplishing) triggering neets.

Ramsay Bolton sounds EXACTLY like Matt Smith and honestly it's incredibly distracting

thoughts on Billie Eilish?

where's he up to, surprised you meanies haven't bombarded him with Hodor spoilers
shit

Say it with me incels: The Erin Phillips Stand
abc.net.au/news/2019-04-03/aflw-erin-phillips-dad-would-not-trade-daughters-for-anything/10966144

Night lads, more than halfway though the wage week so the evening footy matches can cap it off nicely. Hang in there

what is this

epic e-personality drama brah

just spotted a newcunt lads

been here since before you and your slag sister got your first Peppa Pig emblazoned ipad3 hand me down

just triggered the newcunt into a sperg lads

gotta love the 'any attention is good attention' generation. Keep that suicide that sky rocketing

lol, newcunt having a panic attack

Thgought this was all a bit familar, be honest, was this (You) 48 hours ago? Same time of day, same material, same modus operandi; gets called out and starts name calling. Are you a bot?

Attached: laugh and point.png (1240x700, 1013K)

>brutally expose a newcunt
>immediately goes into damage control mode
every time lmao

AH CHRIST ANOTHER DAY OF WAGESLAVING TOMORROW

FUCK THIS

>le cunt
fellow Australians! *tips akubra* well met! I too, am an abrasive personality on the Internet! I also call reference to my love of barbecued sausages sold out of sanctioned dispensaries situated outside a national hardware chain! Often I refer to my colleagues and associates by terms that are universally known to be offensive! This is normal behaviour! Often I use colloquialisms that have not been used outside the realm of irony in 50 years! And I am a big supporter of the Australian Football League!

I love how all of you still LARP as me, even after all these years.

retard

easiest way to spot a freshcunt: when they think every utterance of the word 'cunt' is pandering

t. freshcunt

easiest way to spot reddit is the use of cunt to denote ockerness.

t. furious redditor on damage control after being exposed as a freshie

t. newcunt fob from facebook

it's funny to me, I even called out aus/pol/ on this shit and I've already noticed a drop in the use of the word. Even the Commander Generals of cringe Australia recognise it as a pernicious redditism.

I fucking called them out, not YOU

What a pathetic post. I made this joke the last time he talked about this shit and YOU desperately copied me kek

>anti-cunt crusader is a /pol/dittor
imagine my shock

don't know what you cobbas are on about, cunt is as Australian as drawing attention to fat Arizonans and tinder image raters

just spotted a newcunt uggo incel /pol/cel lads

my /afl/ cobbas

'scarn, cunt?

charging some schooies and going off like a frog in a sock old mate

>this thread

Attached: sofresh.jpg (400x400, 144K)

>tfw at this point the only people in /afl/ are seasoned /afl/ and Yea Forums veterans and no one posting here anymore is a freshcunt but our obsession with spotting one is due to the secret hopes that this isnt a dead, isolated poomunity

just spotted an actual, literal, genuine freshcunt lads

There is literally NOTHING wrong with going on /pol/

Attached: 1554063198707m.jpg (665x1024, 86K)

yep, got him in my crosshairs, awaiting orders cob

Changing my tip to Essendon.

will unironically change my tip to da dons if hooker returns

Cheers m8, I appreciate it.

unironically hope it's a draw

/crows/
Melbin
shitney
GWS
Fitzroy
iggs
footscray
hawks
shit kilda

iggz

lol

Cats
Dees
Swans
GWS
Basedbane
Pies
Dogs
Hawks
Freo

saving an epic bread

*saves it again*

Cats
Dees
Swans
GWS
loins
Pies
Dogs
Hawks
Freo

Thursday night footy is kinda based,it makes the weekend feel longer even though I'm a NEET and that is of no consequence to me.

hope they do it more often throughout the season
I get sick of footy by sunday when you've got 5-6 matches crammed into two days

What the actual fuck is going on in this general?

The running joke is that my demons mate is likely responsible for the majority of the "abuse". Are Melbourne "taking a stand" against their own supporter base?

Adelaide
Melbourne
Sydney
GWS
Brisbane
West Coast
Gold Coast
North Melbourne
Fremantle

PIE GODS

ONLY

PIE GODS

Attached: 1534902801840_GUC1PN3A1.1-1.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

>gold coast over the resurgent dogGODS

Just reckon Gold Coast are due m8.

Cats
Bombers
Blues
Giants
Lions
Iggs
Dogs
Hawks
Dorkers

will give a like to any poster who gets 9/9

how are the blues looking
might pick them over shitney

never mind just remembered curnow's out lol rip poos

top of the town?

best strip joint is Goldfingers btw. probably the best in australia d3su

goldfingers is kino

kittens near the south market is ok as well

Attached: 1538947003304.jpg (360x480, 32K)

too much ass

What's the significance of this match?

Attached: Untitled.png (512x226, 8K)

last time da bloos scored 100 or more?

when's Telstra gonna unblock 4chins lads

Yep, 58 consecutive matches under 100. Even Gold Coast (next worst) have done it 8 times since then. It's the longest streak since Footscray in the 60s.

Have a sneaky suspicion that norf are DUE lads

Move to Aussie BB, they use Telstra's network anyway

I had a look at them, half their posts are about outages. fuck that

lmao never, you got c.ucked into censorship by MOSSAD

hate the smug cunt ducking Cats but I really want a 5AA freakout tonight lads, what do?

/afl/ on elite thriving community watch

trivago girl looking pretty tasty in that red and white stripe shirt

Fully convinced Worsfold is deliberately sabotaging us at this point.

based straff

oh it actually wasn’t straffo lol

Fucks sake, forgot the Badelaide time zone means it starts in an hour and not 10 mins from now, doing this on a Thursday is cruel for us wagies

watchin a bit of pre game futurama lads

watching based frasier before the game lads

watching youtube videos I've already watched wondering what happened to the last 6 years of my life lads

Joker looks pretty good?

what was your score this april fool's lads? mine was ~1800

don't laugh but it was around 590, didn't unlock the last two

>scores
aware me on this

Did you miss the April fools day shenanigans this year? We had likes and if you had enough points you could post emojis and such.

oh yeah I saw that shit

I posted maybe 3 or 4 times during the time period

why do the crows keep fucking up despite their stacked line up?

Their list isn't that good to be desu,midfield is lacking.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzeO_DsI9io

Classic.

Pretty bad through midfield/half-back. Atkins can't really do anything except run kinda fast

If you aren't tuning in to 5AA you aren't enjoying the night properly

>Duckwood already

adam goodes documentary coming out about how everyone was mean to him

Goodes griefs

claiming Jessie the Bunnings girl as my waifu right now fags.

Based and redpilled

Might ask her where the rope aisle is if you know what I mean.

This post is worth a like.

just ate a whole packet of mint slices bros

I dont get the appeal of strip clubs. Sure you see titties but drinks are expensive and lap dances are REALLY expensive and you cant even touch.

Plus seeing really cute young girls being such sluts and ruining their lives makes me sad

elite, gonna put that on the list for my cheat day

>3rd 50m
>Within 7 mins of starting
What are the umps planning

>crows

El oh el

who is more FINISHED, crows or bummers?

why the FUCK is my flag the UK? i'm in melb and not using a vpn

That's too many.

I don't get it either, a lap dance just sounds like a horrible case of blue balls.

>tackle after they mark it
>do it again
Both 50s every day

Only the first one was a tough call

Adelaide here, I know your pain

could be a kino banner desu

Think we're getting invaded bros.

>Goodness gracious get that disgusting thing away from me, almost gave me a heart attack

Attached: Adelaide v Geelong _ Match Centre _ Kayo Sports.png (712x656, 980K)

Probably the club who's gonna finish last and don't even have their 1st round pick as a consolation.

feel like i'm getting sick of kfc m8s

I hereby declare the losers of this game kicking at least 90 points to be my LOCK of the WEEK

Attached: lock.png (497x380, 201K)

They are. And they can be really expensive. You better off paying for an hour with a whore

the nrl game has like thirty people at it btw

this but unironically

Standard lol

Don’t watch channel 9 at the moment please

kick straight you bloodeh mongrels

What was that goal celebration?

These goal celebrations are going over the top. It’s embarrasing

too late lad, i’ve already told em
super rugby games get a bigger crowd than this lol

>this is the crowd at the NRLel match
>capacity: 46000
OH MY LORD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: nrlel.png (835x627, 969K)

oh nonononononono, Geelong are FINISHED!

>tfw my dad's watching 2 and a half men and laughing at every joke

how do they even afford to rent out the stadium?

If you can spare a minute, PLEASE check out the "crowd" at the nrlel game tonight lmao

HahahahahahaahHhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

>"ALAN"
>"what charlie"
>"i get girls and you don't"
>laugh track
>"and i have aids and a coke addiction"
>laugh track
>"HEY UNCLE CHARLIE"
>*braaaaap*
>laugh track
>meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

kek, remember when they got caught using crowd cutaways from old games? lmao
ausleisure.com.au/news/broadcasters-fake-nrl-live-atmosphere-with-historic-crowd-footage/

even the waratahs filled it out more

Attached: 0A80A262-122E-4EC8-87EE-C9CF10B3AD7D.png (310x326, 29K)

Why is Parfitt so shit lads?

fold this pathetic "sport"

let's make basketball our thing

Im ok with this desu

delete this right now

Attached: 1543150901525.jpg (560x577, 35K)

>"ALAN SEBBO IS FAT"
>criiiiiiiiiic

Lads lads

$1 hamburgers back at maccas. Tbh senpai lads

Attached: mfw.jpg (250x228, 10K)

nine goals in one quarter
thinking high-scoring afl is BACK lads

Do they not have a rectangular oval to play at?

they're knocking it down for some reason. It was only 30 years old and still fine.

the fuck are these mongos doing

nrl round 1 crowd numbers (with % stadium capacity)
>16239
>21813
>24527
>18795
>13159
>18415
>12604
>9843
afl round 1 by comparison
>85016
>78017
>38866
>50180
>20029
>32303
>20291
>15424
>40033
average nrl round 1 crowd: 16924
average afl round 1 crowd: 42240

SAD
A
D

forgot stadium capacity but nrl is mostly mid-50% full while afl is generally high-60% full

lads
LADS
laugh at this sorry cunt haha

oh look, it's /pol/ being completely retarded

Crows getting fucked by umps fuck off vic umps

>le cunt xdxdxd
cringe

Reminder that XDXD posting is a sure sign of a mental illness

ECKS DEE

Is metagoala related to metajew?

It's great and even pays for tomorrow's lunch, possibly dinner

Attached: sb.png (858x118, 10K)

>le bomb it to the outnumbered contest meme
not a fan of this mid field >we've got going here

it's mental midget but I appreciate the effort.

What the fuck was that play

based Umps stoking the fire for 5AA chimpouts.

>australian sporting royalty - erin phillips
>sporting royality
>erin
>phillips

Attached: 1551799272026.jpg (1910x1000, 102K)

>Erin Phillips
>"Australian Sporting Royalty"
this AFLW self aggrandizing is pathetic.

why can' they just put a slice of cheese too?

Has Tex Walker ever played well when it matters?

methheads down the street are off the chain, used to be a nice area 10 years ago, truly the shittest of drugs.

>Has Tex Walker ever played well
no

Why is Sonic on the scoreboard?

foxsports.com.au/afl/a-bombshell-report-with-reveals-full-extent-of-the-melbourne-tanking-saga-in-the-2009-afl-season/news-story/c0379c461fdf3c45b5417997c8444a5e?nk=060892fc52669a15a948beb32eb167f7-1554372218
OOF lads, might be over for the peemons

Her dad is a champion of the game desu

But the over reaction to her and the aflw especially in adelaide has been crazy. There have been serious calls to build a bronze statue of her outside adelaide oval

Welcome to Perth

Adelaide used to be nice, now it's just full of depressed people and methheads

She has played about 17 games lol. They are really trying to make the AflW something when it’s not

They're not d*mons for nothing, there's still time to see the light

didn't they already get fined for tanking?

Based Christian poster

Thats the power of the media. they will just repeat something over and over til its established fact

should take their draft picks from the period off them.

Crows fans who havent seen a flag in over 20 years are living vicariously through the achievements of the womens team and want it to be equally as important now that their mens team are so far from a flag

>some slut texting during the "lap of honor"
just fucking kill me already

Did anyone catch the opening hype to tonights game? they actually emphasized the aflw Adelaide teams success as if it means absolutely anything to the afl team

IMAGINE playing like twenty games in a three year old wimminz league and having the insolence to declare yourself "sporting royalty" and believing statues should be made of you. absolutely disgraceful.
there's afl players who have played over 200 games and i've forgotten that they even existed.

look for these whores to further infiltrate the game and demand praise and recognition they haven't earned

They have already demanded it

thoughts on new joker?

Who let the googies on the ground?

actually looks pretty decent. has a real ledger vibe but won't hold a candle to the LEDGEnd himself.

capeshit/10

smells like shit in here! Did someone step on some /pol/?

Based Sloaney

pee-yoo lads did somebody step in a pile of unwarranted piss-moaning about /pol/

rent-free, say it with me /pol/cel: The Erin Phillips Stand

>it's a tex does nothing episode

>gibbs hit every target last week
>can't kick for shit this week

oh nonononono

is sheparding now blocking? how queer

game of 4 quarters lads

Attached: crows-.jpg (500x372, 41K)

If you stop someone getting to a marking contest yeah

dangerCHAD

OH JESUS

there we go then, the Sheed mark was okay :)

>tv gets every channel perfectly except 7 which has no signal
>trying watch on kayo with wifi and signal is so shit i get 3 seconds of footage and 10 of buffering

Careful with the blasphemy there m8

Just pissed in my powerade bottle lads

hey lads whose lemon lime powerade is this
no takers i see, mine now

this sure as shit ain't lemon lime

he'll miss

thriller on the cards

Kind of unfair to give cats a 5 day break

>5 day break
Yeah, from a training session

sick of seeing all these cancer test kit ads on tv lads
i get sunburned easily and occasionally i find spots on me that turn out to be freckles, REALLY stressing me the fuck out

peelong are going to run over them, cap this

Here are some words that rhyme with Rory.

imagine being named doedee it sounds like doody hehe

So what's the point of the goal square now that players kicking in can exceed it?

who will be the first player to forget the new rule and kick to themselves from the kickout? i'm going with heath shaw

Nothing

If they mark in the square then they don't go on the angle.

Marks in the goal square get put directly in front. That's the only thing that comes to mind.

>glory
>story
>allegory
>montessori
>nrl crowds are pootheticory

Rohan > Gondor

kek

Gives the kicking out player more freedom

LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA LIBBA

it looks like it's a biopic about a homo serial killer from the 70s

expect the nrlel crowd number to come soon
make your predictions
>5827

>Umps doing terrible ball bounces to milk the clock

>11,782

Milera is pretty based desu

Players start there at centre bounces

>9732

>crouch

>couch

Betts is getting more and more cooked by the week, completely lost his confidence

Daily reminder gaj was robbed of at least 2 brownlows

>badelaide blows
it's over lads

JUST CALL ME ANGEL OF THE MORNING ANGEL

he almost didn't win one because of selwood too

Attached: gaj laughing.gif (235x201, 639K)

He's spent IMO, should be his last season

Is that including the 1 he didn't win because he did his shoulder 3/4 through the season?

Where the fuck did Geelong get all these youth from?
For a team that was 3-4 good, old players last year, they've got a great bunch of new names suddenly.

Rev up that 5aa lads

shiiiet, didn't realise he was 32, yeah he's done

imagine being brad crouch

Imagine crouching

But I already can't kick

so it is written

Attached: 1439638771202.png (528x600, 753K)

/afl/ WINS again and OWNS Yea Forums

Meanwhile my club is still playing Baguley and Myers.

Betts aged like some Asian lady. Was great until the Grand Final a few years ago when he all of a sudden became super cooked.

Tex racially tormenting him over the off-season gave him some leeway, but he's been crap since then.

Attached: confusion.jpg (960x942, 78K)

Witnessed

F to Betts' career

Betts confirmed going out in the most brutal match against Melbourne D*mons

Are the cats legit?

muscular betchad won his bet

fuck i hate geelong

just fuck off all you do is clog up the top 8 every year

They're up there again. Shit quarters like they had in the third will probably cost them again come finals time.

Lol no

they do this every year dude
make the top 4 then crumble first week of finals

Have it on good authority they weren’t offering pass-outs (obviously) on Sunday, so if you wandered out and came back in you got counted again.

sneedsman ded

seedsman (formerly sucksman) is DONE

They've had the hardest start to the season desu.

F

Why is the human knee so pitiful?

What does ACL stand for?

more like bad crouch

>some fat guy "running" out on the ground with the stretcher

the state of adelaide lmao

Areality Check Lisafaggot

anterior cruciate ligament

HEEM

*snap*

ACL's really are the narrative this year

dont be joking about religion. be careful

dirty cats just kept on playing, absolute cunts (used in context)

paul sneedsman

Umpires never stopped play. It's entirely on them.

SNEEDSman is out for at least four rounds, 7-8 max.

>5AA post game commentary has been hijacked from SEETHING to mourning about the injury
Feel a bit robbed.

REV UP 5AA

They don't stop play unless a stretcher comes out.

I liked the new kids last year, this off season I liked the players they got even more, no more Murdoch, the Guthries and Parsons probably won't play again, lost of list cloggers gone, it's a good time to /belonggeelong/

Attached: 1379074829271.jpg (400x500, 50K)

>Neither team reached 100
>Both teams more behind than goals
Waste of a Thursday slot.

Walker, Betts, Gibbs are cooked

we NEED 25 minute quarters again

>Walker
Just inconsistent and way overrated
>Betts
Yep, cooked
>Gibbs
Getting there

What ended up being the result of Jack Watts' leg? Out for the season?

5AA with the based Christian values

Yeah season la

career ending, really. He'll retire now. Dude has had enough of professional footy and being called a soft cock every week.

Bless 'em

Eric up first for the 5aa callers

funny how /afl/ is always at it's most active when /nrl/ is dead

really gets the old noggin joggin

>sack the forward coach!
>we have 8 players on the lead and no one can take a mark

>speak of the devil

>your factually incorrect
>no im not!

kek, Bickley on the warpath against the boomer truthbombs. The Bombs from midfield to nothing were the worst

top kek, adelaide miss danger so much they're using his gameplan

just wait for tomorrow night

>thread was kept alive during the whole week

good work lads

>0-2 at home
jikes

imagine naming your child Gryan

Do 5AA only give their player of the game votes to Adelaide / Port?

Quick pick your tip for tomorrow night

Melbourne by 60

Essendon by 60

Yes.

Its an Adelaide only award. Same for the 5AA mark and goal of the year. Enough media covers all the other states anyway

Midfield and half-back are where they're strongest you DIPS, the problem is the crows have fuck-all forward. Tex and JJ are so slow and Betts is cooked. Went down the shitter when Cameron left

t. sadelaide defence force

Unironically can't wait for the Essendone Smellbin game
Melbshit Peemons should win, they've both been garbage but essenshit have been putrid

Good point

honestly wondering whether Essendon have been so fucking shit that they have the most chance to improve. they’ve got a lot of good players but it isn’t happening for them
maybe they will sort it out but not tomorrow

And yeah it’ll be a cracker, season defining for both teams