Why he stopped caring about football? why all brazilians do this?

Why he stopped caring about football? why all brazilians do this?

Attached: save me messi.jpg (447x551, 34K)

Imagine playing the game since age 1. Finally getting out of your 3rd world shithole country and becoming rich and famous.

It’s easy to see how someone could burn out.

It doesnt happen to Argentinians the same way

It's impossible to gain that much money and fame and remain the same person you were before.

That's why you see so many celebrity divorces, and so many ultra famous bands like The Beatles and One Direction break up. because it changes your personality immensely. Even the ones that stay together tend to despise each other (Jagger and Richards).

Money and fame in the end corrupt everything. Marcus Aurelius was right

Different culture

Who gives a shit?

when u need money you work harder than when you dont, right ?

same for him

>he gets paid if he plays
>he gets paid if he doesn't play
I mean, sure I live in a favela as a NEET but even so I'm smart enough to understand his reasons

>Neymar Jr.'s net worth is now approximately $185 million.

Why are soccer players so poor? This is not that great in the NBA

>it doesn't happen to argentinians the same way
Name an argentine foward / attacking midfielder that remained professional throughout his carreer.
It can't be Aguero.

It's not about money, it's about become a legend he should supposed to be. Or bring the Hexa, right, my huebro?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa save me coutinho.jpg (480x360, 66K)

why its always spaniards that make such terrible threads?
you know, what pisses me off its the fact that they never add anything to any thread or discussion here. They just reply with a irrelevant image or with their thoughts written in poor english. sometimes I think that all of them here are just 12 years girls or NPCs
I mean, ffs just do a english course, grow up and have an opinion like a normal person. Are you really that lazy or brain damaged?

Attached: 1502665585061.png (120x120, 13K)

15 players in an NBA roster x 30 in an average football roster.

If you've ever watched the "Classic Albums" tv series i always laugh because all the band members are nesrly always interviewed separately because they utterly hate each other (Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac and the rest). There's one episode that is my fav because the duo stayed good friends and they were hilarious.

>hexa
Believing we can win playing this kind of football and having 6 divas on the field every time is the ultimate pleb filter. I don't even know why people still rate Nerman.

Brits are going down the shitter. All they do is

>
>

Or just some shit seething or cope reply because they lost the debate

No way he’s worth so little. After Ronaldo, he’s been the major face of Nike for the last decade.

>I don't even know why people still rate Nerman.
I only open this thread for this. Thanks.

Kempes
Batistuta
Crespo
Messi

Bebeto
Rivaldo
Zico
Kaká

>Kaká

could be that seeing messi and ronaldo being so far ahead is demotivating

Attached: based.jpg (650x1014, 104K)

Trezeguet

The boipucci is too good. It's the Brazilian kryptonite.

Classic Albums is such a great documentary series.

>won Copa Libertadores
>won treble in Spain but understood he'll never stand above Messi
>saw his NT get buttfucked 7-1 at home
>Lost to Lelgium despite having the best team in the WC and understood that he won't bring hexa
>found a mouse league where he can literally be a god and earn 40M while playing half seasons
I can honestly understand, achieving more than he already did is going to be hard and probably pay less than just statpadding in Ligue 1, getting eliminated from the RO16 in CL while not playing and fucking his sister when he wants to

Every talented boy is already sold to some euro team without even playing the Brasileirão anymore.
So you see those boys with talent already not giving a fuck about playing for our NT because they already made millions there and did had much challenge.

That is significantly more money than most NBA players will ever earn. Only the best of the best players ever get a 200M dollar supermax.

Most of our footballers are dirty poor so their only hope of overcoming the odds - since this isn't a functional country and studying/working hard isn't for everyone - is to git gud. Contrary to popular belief, most of them don't really care about being one of the greatest, even when they have enough talent for it.

>b-but they say they wanna be the best in interviews!
Yes, because they would shatter their chances of going pro if they were honest. "Oh no, I just want to do this until I'm filthy rich then I can coast for the rest of my career while fucking all the bitches and snorting coke" - surely you don't realistically expect to hear that.

But also soccer is popular in the entire world and basketball is only popular in America.

Isn't Neymar supposed to be top 3?

If you get Steely Dan it's by far the best episode, also Black Sabbath just for the brummie accents and attitude

Black Sabbath Paranoid is one of my favorite episodes, mainly because I adore that record. Also Fleetwood Mac Rumours because it goes into all the infighting and drama that went into making that thing. I'll have to check out Steely Dan now that you mention it. Which album do they cover, Aja?

Yeh, they have a really dry NY humour, but also the most insightful wrt to the music and recording process. Bonus: Their engineer Roger Nicols programmed the first ever drum machine for Gaucho album

He will never be considered the best in the world and he knows it. He's 27 now and by the time Tsu and Messi decline enough to be out of the picture he will be eclipsed by the likes of his own teammate in Mbappe and surely other young upstarts.

Say what you want about Tsu but his determination to be the greatest is insane and Messi is just, well Messi.

He's made all the money and is now playing in a shit league where he doesn't even have to try that hard given his ability.

Getting out of Messis shadow was meant to be the big ambitious push to cement himself as the best but it's not going to happen and his team keeps bottling CL's now and nobody cares about Ligue 1.

Not hard to see why he's taken his foot off the gas.

I think he might have enough left for one good shot at CL. He's a such a good player when he's not rolling around on the floor

Jagger and Richards don't like each other? didn't know that

>Isn't Neymar supposed to be top 3?
yes and he's more well paid than any NBA star, including LeBron.
>b-but muh net worth
lmao