”congratulations, you’ve just won the Ballon D’or, so now I must ask you, do you know how to twerk?”

>”congratulations, you’ve just won the Ballon D’or, so now I must ask you, do you know how to twerk?”

Seriously?

Attached: 0EBE8E64-E01B-4732-A953-DB48332EB8B3.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

that's what women get for pretending their shitty attempt at sports has any merit tbqh

Imagine if right after handing her the trophy he and all the other dudes on the stage threw her on the ground and gang raped her while yelling at her to say that she was sorry for thinking that she was a real person and she started crying and apologized for being a woman and after they all came inside her they left her there crying in fetal position while they were filming and the whole world was watching.

based

>”congratulations, you’ve just won the Ballon D’or, so now I must ask you, can you suck on deez nutz?"

Do 45 year old women twerk?

that was ironic humour. before asking her this out he gave her a little speech about how it was great that women were recognized and shit bla bla we're equals and stuff, then he asks her this.

>Seriously?
kys europoor sissy

Attached: 1552370820892.jpg (231x218, 10K)

well the problem with french people is that they know that their humour is very unique and not understood by any foreigner but then on the other hand they are still wondering why people react irritated because they don't understand the "jokes".

how old is the woman in the OP?

It's a stupid question to ask anyone, the fact that she's a woman is irrelevant. It would be like if someone asked Modric if he could dab after he won the Ballon d'Or.

did she twerk though?

>Male host DJ Martin Solveig has since apologised for his comment
>DJ Martin Solveig
>Martin Solveig
>Male
>Solveig

Attached: 1400967220299.jpg (250x240, 6K)

I was about to go >tf >tp when I realised you're East Asian so it's fine.

>implying i understand this post

your mother is a woman you fucking idiot

but she does

this is why grown men that play ipod playlists for a living shouldnt be allowed to speak

Attached: 4xLNFE6.jpg (223x226, 6K)

>mfw its real

Attached: he cute.png (1000x1000, 120K)

solveig is a very traditional norse name for women, and he is a french man. i find it odd.

of course that's a stupid question and that's exactly why he asked it, to mark a contrast with his speech

His real name is : Martin Laurent Picandet

that makes more sense, bit odd name for a dj but maybe it works for him

TSUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 2F031164-4E44-4F92-B2AE-F2FA59C4E8BC.jpg (1125x1049, 331K)

shes 23 but without makeup she looks like a 46 year old chainsmoking desert drifter

Le hit the wall meme
This is from February

Attached: 4E8E3D86-6B05-41AA-B0AA-F42B8DA574AC.jpg (1125x1536, 1.14M)

haha

why is she wearing one of liberace's window curtains?

>to twerk
the most vulgar thing in the last half century

you must not have watched any of mourinho's united matches

Top kek

what would be wrong with that? a lighthearted joke that everyone would forget about 5 seconds later. but when you joke about a woman, it's sexism.

cute and hairy