His country doesn't play the national anthem before every single sporting event

>his country doesn't play the national anthem before every single sporting event
>His country doesn't roll out a 300 foot flag to wave during the anthem

What's it like to live in countries that hate themselves?

Attached: 1554029629998.jpg (720x724, 29K)

The National Anthem gives me time to crank out one more load before game time

AmeriGODS are so based wish we were more like them :'(

Texas plays America the beautiful half way thru the game after they play the national anthem at the start. *dab

Houston plays Deep in the Heart of Texas during the stretch. *secede

Reminder that the (((military))) pays for all that shit and Colin Kaepernick is more American than you.

Attached: 1489483508831.jpg (594x630, 69K)

You have to go back

I have traced certain family members to the mid-19th century.

So, so, so based. We only do it for Grand Finals (superb owl for our two leagues). Military doesnt pay for it though.

You have to go back.

Mad as fuck

>being a generationlet

you cunts don't even sing your national anthem you get some pop star nigger in to put their own little shit twist on it while you all stay silent presumably because you don't know the words or are too busy eating

If your family name isn't on the declaration of independence, you're not white.

what if your name is jefferson

Morris

Incidentally, it's also my first name. Hi, I'm Morris, Morris Morris.

No I'm not white, my family is Italian and East European stock. The only areas of Europe that haven't fully bowed to the eternal Jew. You Anglo cucks make me ashamed to be American.

Ntionalism is designed to allow useless nobodies to claim their peers achievements as their own. As a successful businessman, scientist and husband, I do not need Nationalism.

This. We don't need nations or values. We just need mindless consumers of all colors, shapes and sizes.

Imagine falling that hard for military industrial complex propaganda. Sometimes while watching the NBA, I wonder if the country the game is happening is North Korea, anthem-veteran bullshit to convince children to kill themselves fighting sand niggers. Do you americucks have no shame ?

>Nationalism reduces consumerism
Tell that to your wifes US Flag buttplug.

Stay mad potato nigger

Don't project your sick fantasies unto others, Ahmed

*recites flag theme tune before school day starts every day*
dunno what you mean

Negroids are not 9th generation to the northern cities, they moved there 100 years ago from the lower south.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 31K)

Imagine being retarded enough to post this without realizing negroids moved were in Northern cities well over 10 generations ago.
>100 years
how far up your asshole did you have to reach for this number?

Nice proxy, white suburban filth