Le doesn’t defend defender

Le doesn’t defend defender
>b-but he attacks and screams a lot!1!!

Attached: 812C252B-F0F5-4152-88D4-29F8B9962DE8.jpg (912x516, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pesstatsdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33457
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

agreed hes shit. brainlet too

He won't stay a defender for long. He already plays midfield in the NT and Pavard is coming in as an RB to replace him

he looks good every time i see him play. one of the best players on bayern. better than most rbs in the world even though thats not his natural position.

Monkeyboy. A white nigger.

the white marcelo

Dude he's overrated as fuck and only gets so much media attention everyone is waiting for the next Lahm.

the white Roberto Carlos

This guy has such a punchable face. I can also totally imagine him wearing an SS stahlhelm in 1943

>double digit assists as a right back
>2 key passes and 1 dribble a game
>shit

He's shit in midfield too. He's like David Luiz, but with RB and midfield instead of CB and DM

yes, hes a defender who casnt defend. good at skinning fc dudelbanger at home in the farmers league but shit when he finally has to face a good team

but he's even worse as DM

this, he gets the cunt vibe across really good

point is, that hes shit at defending and thats his main job as RB. Would be a good wingback tho

Attached: 1550259221713.webm (960x530, 2.81M)

>Fullbacks need to defend
Is this 2002? The best fullbacks in the world are just back up wingers now

This, all good fullbacks are attacking ones. The only exceptions are at atletico

New buyern sucks ass, all of the so called future prospects are overrated shitters, fucking muller even, he forgot how to play football

le angry mustache manlet

Umm, no sweaty....

pesstatsdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33457

Can we have Lahm back please

Most world cup winning fullbacks since forever were great defenders, including Howedes/Mustafi for Germany in 2014. 2002 was an anomaly with R.Carlos and Cafu.

>Pavard at RB
Lol...

he plays as a winger, basically. he always leaves his side entierely exposed, and every team takes advantage of that. he's utter trash.

That's just the modern fullback, but with the modern possession based game all these shite defenders can usually get away with it.

>le make threads about german players french poster

As a coach

>muh world cup
Yeah lets just a position based on 7 games played every 4 years

He looks like my cousin.

Müller never knew how to play fußball, my Slav friend

>a defender who can't defend
Why hasn't Yea Forums figured out that some teams take risks with fullbacks and don't expect them to be 'in position' when the ball is recovered but expect someone else in the team to do the defensive work? It was the same with Marcelo for years. What a bunch of brainlets.