*gets sent off again*

>*gets sent off again*

Attached: Alfredo Morelos.png (415x432, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BenMail5/status/1112316998330081282
twitter.com/50shadesofhaigh/status/1112319373459574784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

N

>5th red card of the season
How is this even possible.

he should be on about 10 if we're being honest, he gets away with kicking and stamping people every other week.

twitter.com/BenMail5/status/1112316998330081282

He's a fucking thick cunt that overreacts to the slightest provocation

Attached: jock football.webm (710x436, 2.89M)

the beauty of the SPL. some pundit went on a rant after the Kazakh game blaming the refs for Scotland being shite because they allow murderball in the league. nobody gets a chance to learn how to pass a ball because they always fear their legs been broken

O

Based Broony
twitter.com/50shadesofhaigh/status/1112319373459574784

He wouldnt be the only one if it wasnt Scottish refs tbqh Mcgregor,Broon,Power just to name a few would be off a lot more.

what an absolute retard

ate Morelos
ate Celtic
ate Independence
ate education

love the queen
love the union jack
simple as

He never did anything like that here. He did dive and complain to the ref, but was never really close to getting a red.

There was this one time when he and an opponent's manager were shouting at each other during the entire first half of a game, one in spanish and the other in finnish, the mics picked it up and it was hilarious

madman

Who are you trying to parody here

Based

Reminds me of myself playing football with my amateur team

what the fuck is his actual problem

He's Colombian

It's because he's a dirty animal who likes to kick, elbow, punch and shove his opponents. He's also immeasurably dense and gets wound up easily.

So does your club have £20m, as that's the price they're looking to sell him for.

Attached: just_send_me_off.jpg (415x432, 38K)

Don't forget his 17 yellow cards m8

>So does your club have £20m, as that's the price they're looking to sell him for.
LMAO, £4m at most

biggest idiot in football

rangers will need the begging bowl out again if they want to strengthen enough to challenge next season. Morelos value is plummeting after every red.

sound like future Atletico Madrid transfer

>Colombians in charge of not chimping out

>club floundering
>star striker suspended
>approaching his April prime time
IT'S TIME FOR THE BIG MAN

Attached: Lafferty.png (417x584, 677K)