Untitled

Attached: sgs.jpg (1888x774, 128K)

Messi played more games, retard

I know you're shitposting but just in case other people take you seriously, the guy isn't scoring 17 more goals and assisting 8 more in two extra games.

Kek I must have missed those 2 games where Messi bagged 17 goals

>what are goal to game ratios
Brainlet proxyposting gyppo

6/10.

You can't guarantee that

Actually, you can by just watching the fucking games. Is Ronaldo's cock so far up your ass it's blocking your vision?

>TSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>nearly twice as many goals and assists than his "rival"
Jesus christ, who is delusional enough to keep arguing for Tsoynaldo?

Ronaldo is a genius
He is the only player in the World who can score refball goals even though the VAR is in use

This doesnt even consider how much more impact Messi has besides G and A
Dont know why this is even a comparison. The gap between Messi and CR is like between CR and Marcus Rashford

average wagebill in la liga suggests that it's a worse division than English prem which means that messi's stats are inflated by shitty teams like getafe and legumes . the bottom 8 have a lower wagebill than celtic and we all know how bad the scottish premier league is

absolute state of messi fanboys

>the guy isn't scoring 17 more goals and assisting 8 more in two extra games.
proof it

messi could never score in serie a

how many of those were against venezuela btw

Messi's games this and last season vs Chelsea and Spurs suggest you are dumb as fuck

Oh yeah, the mighty huddersfield and Fulham would totally destroy Barca

I saw Messi against Tottenham live and it was the best individual performance I've ever seen. Messi was involved in everything

So was Ronaldo against Atletico xD

How did this bait actually work

>The gap between Messi and CR is like between CR and Marcus Rashford
I agree

Attached: 345.png (825x1117, 1.27M)

*doesn't include amount of games played*
*cuts of R16 even though it's a KO stage where Ronaldo has been eliminated multiple times*

heh, typical dishonest gypsy

Ronaldo has also been KO'd in group stages, so not including them is also dishonest

have sex

No he wasn't though. Ronaldo was involved in 2 headers and a penalty. Literally everything positive that Barcelona did against Tottenham Messi had an impact on