youtube.com/watch?v=HOK0uF-Z0xM
youtube.com/watch?v=bX1kMlG8c7Y
twitter.com/RealGM/status/1112172718768746496
mobile.twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status/1112145500520607744
youtube.com/user/JPorzee
twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1112177390577311744
youtube.com/watch?v=9bdhaXShyRE
youtube.com/watch?v=_TeVRnVYUi4
numberfire.com/nba/player-news/111457/phoenix-s-richaun-holmes-migraine-ruled-out-on-saturday
youtube.com/watch?v=fZKX-cf_p90
youtube.com/watch?v=Cjv9IcYMeeo&t=19s&ab_channel=FinoBoxing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rape

MVP

Attached: GSksFv9.jpg (2073x3072, 282K)

>tripfag OP
Shant, someone else make a thread

KRISTAPS RAPEZINGIS

SOON

Attached: Seattle_Supersonics_Logo.jpg (1365x1024, 227K)

press F to pay respects to rape victims of Kristaps Porzingis

so how has your summer been?

Daily reminder that Michael Jordan is the GOAT.

Attached: 5c8fcc2a6123ca101a0e489f-960-795.jpg (960x795, 74K)

Scary Terry has been Scary Terryble no teams would want him in a trade. That nigga off to playing in China

my celtshits :(

Ryan Anderson sighting

Someone redpill me on the best picks for this years draft, I literally dont know any besides Zion and that nigger asian

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

highly unlikely a chinese team will waste one of its foreigner spots for Terry Rozier.

>nba with caps

Attached: klay9.jpg (960x540, 36K)

Ainge squandered a lot of those draft picks, 16th selection on Terry Rozier, James Young and French Draymond Green. Think Semi Ojeleye may have been late lottery as well. Then drafted RJ Hunter late first round.

Guy flat out can not draft

Attached: 1EAA55BB-C52B-4DF5-9B0C-292CA22FE686.jpg (1125x976, 559K)

Attached: D0OmmJPXQAAphDK.jpg (575x872, 125K)

Look it up you lazy piece of shit

My Celshits -_-

My Netties :D

its getting difficult to watch this sport bros. i dont know if i can make it another 14 days

Barbershop debate is an essential part of the sport, believing that it should be done away with in order to appreciate players (as though you can't do both simultaneously) is as asinine as believing there's one true GOAT

no
spoonfeed me :)

Ojeley was a second rounder.

just played as a starter for the first time in my new MyCareer, i'm a white 6'6" SF playing for the Grizz
originally my plan was to just get a good overall in one season and then play the rest of my career in New York but now i'm seriously considering playing in Memphis until I get them a championship; with Conley, JV, and me we're at the 7th seed like 35 games into the season (also scored 46 in my first game as a started)
currently averaging 19/3/3 on 45%/35% shooting
anyone else have any comfy MyCareer stories?

Attached: cof.png (409x410, 4K)

>no Ginobili on this list

>implying thats the only entertaining part left

playsoffs=lolwarriorswin

Indistinguishable from Ainge's first round selections all the same.

Cuban's great white hope initiative was over before it began

Attached: Air Jordan meets The Big Dipper.png (2304x1296, 1.16M)

He's good for a second rounder. Also Ainge had the misfortune of getting all those picks in some of the worst drafts ever.

not this year..

Attached: 6786787969889.jpg (1023x576, 147K)

>inb4 your rebounding and assist numbers suck
first 10 or so games were really rough as per usual, got my passing and rebounding attributes up a bit so i stop turning over the fucking ball and allowing offensive rebounds. over the last 10 or so games i'm averaging something like 25/4/5 (the period where i was the sixth man)

6'4 sharpshooting shotcreating Pete Maravich build, white guy who's not especially athletic but can get off his own shot and play off the ball. Currently play for Atlanta on a one year deal as well, but I'd like to let Trae eat and go to the Celtics and be their great white hope if Kyrie leaves.

>no Wilt

"Remember"

Gordon Hayward 19-6-3 on 7-12 shooting. Dare I say Hayward is back?

At least they got Abdel Nader

If Kyrie doesn't leave I'm going Jazz though. Don't mind taking the ball out of Donovan Mitchell's hands and letting him be my discount Klay Thomspon

Hayward has been back for a month now. Too bad the team is collapsing with Rozier and Morris

I've been playing as a 6'3 pg on my rapties since 2k15. In my 11th season now currently averaging 49/11/14 on 70/50/87
Career numbers are 32/6/13 on 67/48/85
9x champion
9xfmvp
9xmvp
Only 1dpoy because apparently they just give it to the best rebounder

it's quite difficult not to give the MVP to James Harden.

Attached: mvp.jpg (652x408, 59K)

Not exactly a comfy one, but I was a 6'6 SF averaging a 55 PPG triple double in my second year and I was on the Clippers. It was nearly the end of the season and we were three games away from going 82-0, the Thunder with KD and Westbrook was the only threat. I get in the game and both of them are having career nights by knocking down every shot and getting a ton of blocks/steals. It was 119-117 by Thunder up by two and I hit the 0.8 Mid-range J to force O.T. In O.T Westbrook scores 18 points including the game winner. It's been five years since that game.

Him and Theis make a good combo. If Brad wasn't as dense as a concrete block, he'd figure this combo would be better for his bench offense than letting Rozier and Brown pretend to be street ballers.

My Netties are so fun to watch. They'll be legit next season. Hop on the bandwagon before it's too late

my archetype is the exact opposite (primary is shot creating, secondary is 3pt).
that sounds pretty comfy, playing for the Hawks. would be fun to become a career player there and bring them a chip or two before going somewhere else.
in an earlier MyCareer i got dragged to the Celtics as a white driving/3pt point guard. in one season i led the league in assists with Rondo numbers (15/7/11) and took them to the Finals where we lost in 6 to the Warriors. next season i led the league in scoring with about 38ppg and completely obliterated the Warriors in 7. put up 64 in one game that series and won MVP. i have one year left on my contract in that one and it's looking like Boston will win again (good for me, but hurts my soul)
i'll probably end up going to New Orleans or some other place i feel like giving a few championships to
one day i should just do a primary/secondary 3pt shooter and do nothing but chuck threes my entire fucking career

quite easy actually. in fact, lets revise every years mvp cause clearly theres some bullshit going on and most of these people dont deserve it

reply to this post or your favorite team's 6th man will die in his sleep

Attached: 2rwclj.gif (360x202, 2.73M)

But Theis and Hayward had 21 shots combined, so Brad obviously knows that they are good for bench scoring.

Funny how so shortly after fleecing them, the Celtics are pretty much the same seed as the Nets

noooo

No my archetype is the same, in 2k the secondary archetype is listed first. So say if you're a primary shot creator secondary lockdown defender you'll be a two way shotcreator. So I have the same build that you do.

I would stay in Atlanta if MyCareer let you upload custom draft classes but I don't want a computer generated to be in the rotation. Plus I feel like it's very much Trae's team in real life, want to go some place that's built to my strengths and weaknesses. Boston/Jazz have a great defensive team but struggle to create offense so I'd like to win one title there and then maybe go to a shit team where I can just post career numbers while being no threat to win (Chicago, Suns, Heat, Pelicans all promising).

Our 6th man is gone in 8 games so it wont effect the team. Although I want wade alive

so after today it's settled right? no way they could give the MVP to Giannis after this night.

I can easily name 100 players better than Terry Rozier

OH NO ITS BILL RUSSEL

Attached: choke.jpg (390x594, 31K)

Also have a good story from the 2016 finals on this file. Played LeBron Kyrie Cavs in the finals when I was on Utah on my rookie contract. We were down 3-2 in game 6 and I dropped 72 and came back from down double digits in 4th to win in OT

Ainge did nothing with those picks but sit on them until they conveyed and lost all value, and trade for Kyrie. Would much rather have four years of Sexton on a rookie scale deal than Kyrie on a max extension or letting him walk.

Watch them give it to Giannis just because best record

nobody cares about your statpadding against shit teams, hardenfags

Attached: 1548999382466.webm (480x480, 349K)

>Le get a 3rd of your points from FTs choke in the playoffs man
his 50 point games arent impressive because he has a 33% 3 point stat since he just chucks iso 3s all game and everyone knows it
giannis is the more well rounded player

Bucks are getting swept by the Raptors

raptors won 1 game against them this season

Really unimpressive run of MVPs if they give it to Harden, him and Westbrook don't exactly inspire the same confidence as Curry, James, Kobe, Jordan, Shaq, Nash, etc.

James Haren sux

Attached: 1532631495138.jpg (1366x2048, 254K)

>raptors
>not getting swept in the first round
pick one

Attached: 1550304135840.jpg (1296x729, 166K)

Neither Giannis or Harden feel like the best player in basketball or like they're elevating a team into serious contention. They should just not have an MVP this year.

>it's a "series results from the regular season are a good predictor of playoff matchups" post

Attached: 1537855320738.jpg (233x216, 41K)

they arguably deserve MVP more than anyone else. Rockets would arguably not be in the playoffs without Harden and the Bucks would be struggling for the 8th seed without Giannis

Fredward VanElite

Okay you're full of shit

Wait wtf why is Siakam benched?

Their success has more to do with Bud than anything else, they've been wholly unremarkable every year before him and struggled for 8th seed last year with largely the same roster and healthy Giannis. Bud should get COTY but that's not a real positive for Giannis, no one genuinely believes he's the best player on the planet or the Bucks a contender.

Without Harden the Rockets would be in the lottery, that much is true, but a guy who gets 40% of his points from the FT line is the MVP? If he didn't get calls prime Michael Jordan wouldn't get they would be fighting for 8th and likely would have lost CP3 overextending him to remain competitive.

Neither are MVP caliber, but who is this year? Certainly not PG13 or Lebron.

Nurse is playing 4-D chess trying to experiment with Ibaka and Gasol on the court at the same time

If Sexton just remains a 16ppg 40%3pt shooter and never improves the entire rest of his career that's a valuable player and career starter. Kyrie is who he is at this point, he doesn't make the Celtics better when he plays he arguably makes the much worse with his lack of defense and constant shot hunting. He's by all accounts a locker room cancer, if I have someone like Lebron who he'll reel it in for and covers for his weaknesses then yeah, I'm taking Kyrie over the cheap super role player (Sexton). If not I'm taking Sexton 9/10.

bulls play with no regard for health. not worth giving minutes to starters here

But Skaim is on my fantasy team...

This post is so retarded it hurt to read

Nice argument

mvp should be rid of anyways. any player capable of winning mvp does give a fuck about the pre-season, outside of maybe giannis

Guess the player (historic)

Attached: 84146440.jpg (400x378, 72K)

NUCLEAR POWELL

MASAI YOU SEEING THIS SHIT??? GIVE HIM THE MAX

I agree Sexton is so much of a better defender than Kyrie and adding another "chucker" in his place would help Boston

YOOOOOOOOOoooo

I can not afford this

I'm not even going to waste my time

If the Knicks 6th man is Frank Ntilikina I hope that fuck dies in his sleep, I don't think we have one though

>my Nets and Clipps both won
mbby things aren't so bad

Based Jodie Meeks sharing his PEDs with the team

don't forget to filter all tripfags

Attached: 1430350886328.jpg (438x438, 55K)

Porzingis accused of rape. What is your take? Real or fake news? I wish it was fake news...

OH SHIT WE GOT JODIE MEEKS BACK?

what is this old town road shite?

How are the Nets already better than the Celtics? That trade was meant to set them back for a decade. Then again I guess Jaylen Brown isn't a make it or break it player, Celtics will not reap the rewards of drafting Sexton or whoever they would have taken there, and jury is out on Tatum

if a single NBA player visits Yea Forums, who do you think it is?

Boomerball

Attached: 2000.jpg (980x586, 88K)

nice retirement tour you got there wade. It'd be a shame if it ended outside of the playoffs

Attached: 1536247483141.png (200x200, 26K)

Kawhi

Luka Doncic

>news broke literally

Rip porzingis. Look at the date

Attached: EB062D5A-8B9E-44A8-A5F0-C1D40689ACCF.jpg (1125x862, 334K)

>dude literally destroyed his knee hours before the rape takes place
>anyone pointing this fact out is now an incel

Is it this next year that they're bringing in the All-Defensive Third Team? I've been hearing that it's gonna be made

at least dion is on fire

Read

Porzingis always had a rape face. I knew something was off about that dude.

Imagine needing to rape a chick when you getting more money than good, absolutely pathetic. I haven't kept a job in years and even I can get regularly consensually laid in the Tinder era

As far as I can tell maybe one person out of ten seems to arguing that the woman is lying. At this point it could honestly be one or the other since its such a new story and I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if it goes either way.

>the dumb white knight pussies on reddit all side with the woman
Maybe thats where you belong?

well if he could rape with a torn ACL, that seems to indicate that there would be little fall off in his abilities next year with dallas, although serving jail time for rape would probably be the more pressing concern should this be the case.

OH NO NO NO NO

incels btfo

she was cool with it until the money didn't show up? now she gonna act all traumatized bullllllshiiiiiiiit

i don't understand, how/why the fuck would he rape a woman after destroying his fucking leg? he was borderline unable to walk at all

Most rapes aren't prosecuted, of those that are few result in conviction. In the US you have a better chance of going to prison innocent than being convicted guilty, he'll likely pay up now that his reputation is within question.

and for the record i'd wager that he actually did rape her, but how does that picture "prove" it or make it more likely than not?

did you not read what I said you dumb nigger? I said it could go either way. It's wrong to take sides without knowing all the facts especially this early into news like this, and I also said everyone is hopping on Porzingis' side because he had just gotten injured, but also there's this and he's also, you know, 7'3.

If he can walk, he must rape.

If he was black no one here would take his side.

>Knicks camera cuts off just before the gay guys kiss
based cameraman

If he was black she wouldn't have rejected him.

Is Porzingis the tallest rapist ever?

im taking his side because theres not fucking evidence. no semen sample or nothing. you can't use a rape kit a year later. dumb bitch just expects us to just trust her word? nah

Just saw LeXplorer was out of jail and still shitposting on twitter. Did he ever come back to Yea Forums?

what did you expect? we r legun after all xd

GTFO here bitch

>pippen
>lebum
>magic

I'm sure historically if you were 7ft you would just drag a wench back to your cave and do the dirty deed

Attached: 1980-0428-SI-cover-Larry-Bird-Julius-Erving-006273321.jpg (300x450, 76K)

whats stopping kd from going to the celtics?

Are you sure that is not LeX, the person who he pretty much stole his name from

We're not privy at all to what evidence there is. If there's a text message chain suggesting he'd pay her off for her silence then he's fucked. Those niggers in Riker's Island have a lot of rage built up against the Knicks and their players.

>this thread has a few posts or so discussing actual basketball and 10x more posts about some TMZ-tier thot did-he-or-didn't-he social media bullshit
Happy 2019

Assuming my memory isn't shot, yeah

Attached: lexplorer.png (579x461, 470K)

what are your thoughts on Harrell vs Siakam for MIP?

Nypd says the victim is credible and believable

>If there's a text message chain suggesting he'd pay her off for her silence then he's fucked.
literally means nothing

Getting hard to remember a time when the Bulls weren't complete shit. No players from the Thibs era on the roster, last championship may be 30 years ago before we make the playoffs again.

yeah you have the right dumbass.

Fucking wade

same boat, brother
but at least you have a few (!!!!) championships from recent memory and have the GOAT to reminisce about

Attached: bD6P5n4.jpg (600x600, 34K)

you excited?

Attached: Zach-LaVine-speaks-out-on-_franchise-changer_-Zion-Williamson.jpg (1890x1060, 260K)

I get that way with the miami dolphins

dont worry knicks fan I still remember you and still hate you for that

Attached: allanhoustoj.jpg (500x500, 86K)

I'd lean Siakam because he plays with the starters more. But you really couldn't go wrong with either

>SOON

Attached: 2020.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

>melo
LMAOO

Attached: trollface.gif (150x113, 176K)

I was born in 94 so I didn't get to see Jordan play that I can remember until he was on the Wizards, I have memories of Derrick Rose but the longer time goes by the less it feels like we had a legitimate shot of contending, especially with Thibs inadequacy at his other landing spots and how our best young player at the time (Jimmy) was never truly dominate anywhere else.
I love watching Zach Lavine play basketball (offensively) and think he has the tools to be a good defender. I'm not excited for the draft this year because our front offie will ruin anything it touches.

Attached: DKbOh0oUIAAa4EU.jpg (1200x800, 117K)

too white

So i been watching that zion kid
He has no real skills besides being athletic and fat
If he lands in New York or suns he gonna bust hard

based Slovenian truthposter
Knicks need Morant, not Zion

I am so tired of fags online acting like they're experts on my team based on headlines. Yeah surely you know more about our players and have great reasons why we should let our best player leave for nothing. I've watched 95% of our games this season. I know literally nobody else watches >us play.

Attached: n4ahr2g8zth21.jpg (768x768, 98K)

Memechuckers nowadays are so poor defensively they can't even handle fats though, so he could be an interesting matchup problem

>24 second violation
fuck the Heat and Wade's gay-ass HGH "last dance"
if that shit franchise somehow makes the playoffs I hope they get swept by the Fucks

They'll just guard him like Draymond lol

No one thinks you should have let your best player leave for nothing, but given the choice between paying Kemba max money going into his 30s at 5'8 and starting over the latter option is more appealing.

He should have been traded forever ago, that roster will never do anything of merit ever ever ever with him.

Attached: la_lakers_legends_03.jpg (1536x1920, 684K)

Knicks needs decent prospect on every position beside center
All their guards and forwards are pile of shit

>a knicks fan calling another franchise shit

I actually lucky enough to remember the jordan pushoff

always look on the briiiight side of life

what do u think Kawhi named his beautiful canadian baby, bros?

so you just ignore all the passes he makes or how he can lead a fast break or how he takes over a game defensively and on the glass. If all it took was athleticism then Wiggins would have been just as dominant in college

>I have memories of Derrick Rose
>not ben gordon
oh no baby what is you DOIN

They shouldn't though. Zion is literally better than Donkey at every aspect of basketball besides refball

there is the whiteside that I know

Another problem with zion is he cant stay in front of anyone but he can improve that
Lack of decent free throw shooting is a massive red flag

Aubrey

DSJ can do a decent job playing the 2. Dotson is shaping up to be a solid shooter all-around and isn't a terrible playmaker/passer but we'll have to see more of him to really determine whether there's hope of him ever being above-average. Trier is a more consistent scorer but he needs more consistent minutes as well. Knox is looking like he'll be a bench player at this rate but i'm still kinda hopeful he'll improve in the offseason
Robinson is shaping up like a fucking dream come true, he has what he needs to be a perennial DPOY contender. all he needs now are a few post moves and he would be amazing.

Yeah, leading us straight to the lottery so we could get Rose.

Both can be improved desu. Players generally get better at shooting after they join the NBA (besides Shaw, who purposely got worse at it so he could get better at dunking)

>Ainge can't draft but he should have kept that pick

Attached: 1553945366853.png (594x582, 41K)

I can see Robinson becoming gobert type of player but honestly rest of those players are borderline 7-8 dude of the bench at best

>DSJ can do a decent job playing the 2.
Not if you have a 6'3 PG, you'd be the worst defensive team in the NBA. Well I guess nothing changes in that respect.

is jodie meeks based or cringe?

>getting butthurt about it that much later

He would have drafted Mikal Bridges at 8, guy is obsessed with 6'6+ forwards that can't get their own shot off.

I'm sorry, the Trialblazers fucking LOST that game? What a shitshow

hes pretty crazy now. sad!
youtube.com/watch?v=1G2GeUSWAfQ

/nba/ doesn't know jackshit
Ainge was willing to give up 6 picks to draft Justise Winslow but somehow according to retards here he's stingy with his picks. I will add another sentence because some brainlet will inevitably accuse me of calling him the greatest GM of all time and saying he can do no wrong

Both Tatum and Brown can get their own shots. Tatum's problem is he gets too passive at times and Brown's problem is he trips and falls or loses the handle every other possession.

I'm a fan of the Cavs and I unironically wanted us to take Mikal Bridges.

>no one thinks that
then you're ignoring 90% of people.

If he was gonna be traded it would've been done last year or before the deadline this year. Our FO is just too incompetent to get anything done.

Smoked spice

You don't know what you're talking about

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

saw Spamalot (the musical not the movie) last October and it was fantastic. wish I could have seen it twice

>Luke Kornet has 3 blocks

Attached: 1405477738602.jpg (273x185, 9K)

Ainge has terrible draft history
Besides trading dude is garbage gm
He fell for hayward overachiving in contract year and throwed max just becuse

Remember when /nba/ was saying Josh Jackson had the most potential in his draft because his stats were worse than Tatum's?

is it true there was a game this year where lebron left early because he forgot to buy his tickets for book of mormon?

>my Knicks are in it the whole game and then completely blow up in the 4th
God it's all just so FUCKING tiresome bros
can't wait to supermax Middleton and Vucevic and draft Bustion Williamson

I don't remember that, but I know a lot of people fall for any nigger with long arms that's athletic even if they can't hit a jumpshot.

He's going to be a huge bust. Imagine how fat he will be when he's 25.

LeWojak

I remember people saying he had the most upside and that year 1 stats don't necessarily reflect an entire career, if that's what you mean

Ainge is the worst GM in NBA history, made a spectacular trade and only got one player worth playing in multiple drafts with lottery picks. Traded for Kyrie and the team got worse every season since.

>he's forgetting about Isiah Thomas

if you get fleeced by the worst GM then what does that make you?

GM Ainge is a KG trade babby

Isaiah Thomas put together good teams in both Toronto and NYC. His Knicks teams made the playoffs. How many times have the Knicks done that since?

Oh no I'm so scared to face that angry manlet Patrick Beverly! Oh no I'm so scared of Lou Williams meme chucking! Oh no I'm so scared of montrezl trying to draw fouls!

Attached: 1528574003635.jpg (500x351, 51K)

Ownership forced King to make short sighted moves in order to contend immediately in their new arena. Nobody has forced Ainge to do anything but he's squandered his good fortune.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOK0uF-Z0xM

men the knicks are fucking awfull

Calling it now Silver is gonna make an example of their blatant and heavy tanking and give them the 5th pick and my Hawkies the 1st pick

finally the heat are at .500

Montrezl doesnt draw fouls, he makes his way to the basket like a fucking monster and gets the and one. Lou is the master of drawing the foul when its needed and has shown time and time again this season hes the go to guy for the clutch shot. You forgot Gallinari and his top 5 in the league 3pt shooting too. Shamet is the team memechucker and hes quite good at it.

So the opposite of Jew stern

youtube.com/watch?v=bX1kMlG8c7Y

Making the playoffs doesn't make you a good GM. Even fucking Billy King made the playoffs. IT completely bungled the transition from Houston/Sprewell Knicks to the future and had them in cap hell for years. Not to mention the infamous office culture that managed to be a story before social media was even a thing. If your idea of a good gm involves building a team around Starbury, a broken up Steve Frances, and a fat eddie curry then you are a retard

why wont Yea Forums and /pol/ work like normal

please stop user

Attached: 1550702011487.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>he did that in the wnba too

>browsing Yea Forums and /pol/

Why? Theyre not even funny anymore, Yea Forums is a porn board and /pol/ is one big psyop.

>Making the playoffs doesn't make you a good GM.
Who's the better GM, the one who gets your team to the playoffs or the one who gets your team to the lottery every fucking year?

> If your idea of a good gm involves building a team around Starbury, a broken up Steve Frances, and a fat eddie curry then you are a retard
Believe it or not Marbury and Curry had talent, if not championship talent, unlike the Knicks teams of the past 10 years.

fuck off and answer the fukken question you piece of shit jew

Hermes link.. ice blue mink

>porzingrape
I should have never gave you niggas money

Attached: 375.png (414x559, 432K)

Tried to browse Yea Forums for the first time in a decade and the catalog isn't working for me.

Brooklyn developed the players they had since they couldn't rely on the draft.

Post scoring 5 averaging 30/10/10 as a starter. Signed with the Mavs but JJ Barea kept meme chucking shots instead of giving the ball to Doncic or KP so I demanded a trade to the Lakers and became the starter there. It’s great having LeBron and Harris make all of the shots you feed them.

Celtcucks are SHOOK

Resourceful, Intelligent Nets on Model Rebuild watch

Rate the white bois in this years draft
>Luka Samanic
>Goga Bitadze
>Tyler Herro
>TY Jerome
Also none of them expected to make lottery picks.

first read through of the jordan rules? whacha think? sam smith is /ourboomer/

>trash
>trash
>trash
>trash

Marbury had talent but was a complete uncoachable headcase that nobody with sense wanted any part of by that point. Curry was always a fat underachiever who sometimes showed flashes. Frances was done the minute he started losing his freakish athleticism due to injuries and that started with the magic. That is a terrible way to build a team, a bunch of ill fitting problems tossed together at the expense of draft picks and cap flexibility. They certainly weren't better than any of those decent melo teams. IT was not a good gm by any definition

Quintessential hood american post

Herro is gonna be good. If he was black he'd be a lotto pick.

Crackas can't play

I guess it depends on what your priorities are.
If you are interested in losing for decades without any improvement, then I guess Isaiah Thomas wasn't your guy. Good thing the Knicks got what they wanted.

Say what you want but Thomas could draft.

/nba/ told me my rapties were fruads. where are you now haters??

>porzingis raped a chick hours after he tore his acl

Attached: lmao.jpg (500x342, 47K)

IT's teams didn't win shit. Majority of their franchise worst 8 straight losing seasons happened on his watch

Nigger

>forgetting about the cap hell the Knicks faced under Isiah Thomas

I had a friend tear his acl and he found out a month later.

notice how quiet mavs fans got after rapezingis got exposed

ummm...guys? how do we stop the raptors?

twitter.com/RealGM/status/1112172718768746496

apparently the mav knew about the allegations before the trade happened

>mfw

Attached: porzinged.png (640x640, 192K)

He didn't fell pain when he tore then, unlike Porzingis who definitely knew.

Anyone else think the KP thing is fallout from a relationship gone horribly wrong? I think she’s trying to get back at him for something.

Attached: A1301620-95AA-497F-9D91-FF49281C2D2F.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

>bayless ACTUALLY helps the sixers win
>he's on the other team
pottery

>mavericks deal with sexual assault scandal all summer
>trade for rapist at deadline

Cuban what are you doing my man

Attached: 1523171812290.jpg (605x606, 51K)

Is K. Guy the next Malcolm Brogdon?

So did the FBI and the NBA

i knew that trade was too weirdly one sided. cuban got a rape discount.

Yea u can still walk on a torn acl and porzingod could have gotten drunk and did an angry rape

this didn't happen while he was with the team why should they give a shit

the mavs are ruined aren't they ?
:(

Holy fuckkk

Future nba events:

>Adam Silver forces Mark Cuban to sell the team
>Porzingis faces jail time
>Dirk retires
>Mavs get a shitty ownership group
>Luka Doncic forces a trade

so what the mavs franchise was before cuban came

why angry tho?

Attached: Bu5LCxn.jpg (1037x1186, 232K)

let’s say KP didn’t do it. What are the chances he sues her for defamation? Will this affect his contract?
mobile.twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status/1112145500520607744

>nba players aren't recording every time they have sex
They should have learned from the Kobe incident.

Attached: 1427324064521.jpg (600x369, 128K)

wilt chamberlain was a sixer through and through.

they never learn

Attached: 1543298966273.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

because YOUR MAVIES are FINISHED

>NBA players aren’t meeting nice women who’d support them and instead are fucking random thots

>let’s say KP didn’t do it
Innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around burger. Amazes me you all acting so fascist like, considering your boner for muh freedom.

>why should they give a shit
>they
classic retard leaf. do you have too much maple syrup on the brain?

Shut up you stupid monkey. I am not the court. I’m asking if he has a civil case against the woman if he’s found to be not guilty or the FBI finds probable cause for extortion charges against the woman.

I wonder how many women KP has taken advantage of in his life

Remember not that long ago he was creeping in some underage chicks DMs and she denied his ugly ass because she already had a BF.

You just know every Booker team mate hates his guts.

In June he tried creeping on Croatian Instagram model Ines Nikic and whiffed big time, in part because she was only 17.

View the embedded media.
She wasn't kind to him, either—not that she had to be.

Nikic turned 18, and Porzingis tried again. Give him credit for persistence. And still, Nikic was not having it.

THEY GOT SOME BIG OLE WOMEN IN SAN ANTONIO

AHEM....

Attached: Bucks.png (923x863, 52K)

Of course all of the shitty players hate Booker.

White boys don't have any game, even when they get millions.

How do u know lmao

sure hope that ancient history helps you sleep better

Attached: 1537437768583.jpg (1000x600, 69K)

>ancient

>ancient

Evens KP raped the woman
Odds he didn’t and the woman is slapped with extortion charges
Dubs+ and KP dies before anything happens

Attached: 7EF12247-7A8B-4B43-852F-068DC64F1D4D.gif (498x498, 205K)

COUSIN NIKO

Excuse me but racism is not appreciated nor allowed on 4channel

Please retract your statement at once

>ancient

Attached: 1488743345033.jpg (251x256, 34K)

Bet

>ancient history

Attached: B39842BB-8F5E-4E40-935D-AA57835C733C.jpg (499x339, 78K)

My Warriors will win the chip this year

Was just reading r/mavs... and they said its disgusting that Porzbased raped that gurl and they would be disgusted if he played for "them" EVER.

That was a yike from. Based nuggies gonna sign him for 80m 4y

Attached: 1529276201746.png (540x409, 55K)

dubs and he did it

>implying he won’t sign with the Suns
PG: Morant
SG: Booker
SF: Bridges/Oubre
PF: Porzingis
C: Ayton
Who could stop us in 3 years?

More than 8m per year will be too much for KP, you're looking at a worse Luis Scola type player post injury.

>One source said the woman reported Porizingis held her down on a bed, punched her several times in the face, and raped her. The woman was reluctant to report the case because she didn’t want to hurt Porizingis’s career, the source said.

>The woman told cops he hit her in the face several times, spit on her, called her "my bitch" and "my slave" and said he owned her. We're told the accuser claims he stopped assaulting her as she was putting up a fight.

If it's a fake accusation then how come every player hasn't had rape accusations? It only happens to the weirdos who actually seem like they would rape. (Kobe, porzingisd)

Hahaha okay

Oh and on top of that the girl is black from Nigeria and porzingis lawyer admitted he had sex with her

>punched her several times in the face
LOL this is officially FAN FACTION

What new shoes should I buy bros?

Attached: 81vrxSr5mhL._UX395_.jpg (395x284, 14K)

>called her "my bitch" and "my slave"
I like saying this kind of shit during sex, one time a random I had met off Tinder didn't take kindly to it and immediately told me to stop and asked to be taken home. Really thought I was about to catch a case

Because not every NBA player has a relationship that ends badly
COLONIZED

It’s on tmz now

>Reports indicate the woman Prozingis allegedly raped claims Kristaps called her a “dirty little semon demon” and forced her to dress in a My Little Pony outfit. After refusing Prozingis’s demands, Kristaps forcefully thrusted himself onto her while screeching “ok baby ok baby”

What in the fuck?

>porzingis calls black chicks his slave during sex
wew lad

What the fuck these crackers are raping our queens? I'm about to kill a honkey

Attached: EF732CC8-566F-41C2-BA29-C1B7CAA7FE2F.jpg (1125x1815, 742K)

Porzingas? More like pingas

>/nba/ after KP is found guilty
>/nba/ after KP aid found not guilty
What will be the difference?

My nigga tore his ACL and then raped a bitch.a few hours later. Sounds fishy.

Z.Lavine played the 2nd half of a game with a torn ACL so yes, raping a woman half your size would certainly be physically possible. Kristaps reported no pain or difficulty walking post injury.

Porzingis was walking around just fine right after the injury. Just because you tear your acl doesn’t mean you’re crippled and in unbearable pain

It’s just some hoe trying to get paid. He didn’t do shit.

nothing
/nba/ will shitpost about it regardless

>Porzingis allegedly forced her to cook him tendies and bashed her over the head with the trey, then raping her gaping wound. He literally fucking her brains out. Apparently the last thing she heard before going unconscious was subscribe to pewdiepie.
wow WHAT THE FUCK LOCK HIM UP

Anger rape

(Yes you can walk on a torn acl)

Apparently his people were the ones to alert the NBA and law enforcement after she tried extorting him.

Billy King would likea word with you

Attached: UQ33EGLTTV3DI6VLBK7S43RAFA.jpg (800x411, 52K)

Does anyone else walk around the house with a healthy ACL and not rape just to flex on Porzingas?

>(AP) NBA player Kristaps Porzingis found guilty of forcing a black queen to pick cotton for his shirts

The worst GM is Ryan McDonough Dejuan Blair does.

Hey Kristaps. In the likely event that you browse here I'm picturing you have a scar on your misshapen pork steeple from a family childhood knife fight. Good luck with Dallas!

ill wait for the evidence to come out.
doesn’t really sound like KP at all.
maybe a clone.

Attached: 2F678097-7AD6-442E-80B5-DE5D87218C6E.jpg (750x749, 76K)

Eddy Curry

Attached: 1514708324377.jpg.jpg (597x714, 77K)

I still don't understand what the fuck was going on with this trade. None of them were even close to being in their prime AND they gave up a whole fucking lot for them.

Pic related is from his brother/agents old YouTube likes. Porzingis is probably going down

youtube.com/user/JPorzee

Attached: 697C97C5-AF2A-4871-8EE2-D5F218484B17.jpg (1125x1636, 773K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>ancient

Attached: 6786806890789.jpg (800x1200, 108K)

twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1112177390577311744

>dat rejection by wade

/pol/ is down so i guess we /spol/ tonight

I wonder how the narrative will change on a place like Reddit now that the accusor is black. Like right now it's not dissimilar to 4channel, but I think a black possible victim will evoke more sympathy on a website like that.

>ancient

Attached: laughingruss.gif (458x256, 3.17M)

Fug

>btfo his one leg
>out for the season
>literally btfo achilles by fallung in his own home
>out for another season
S H O O K

Attached: 1469940864216.jpg (10000x9900, 3.6M)

This absolute nigger is laughing because he somehow is looked at as a good guy for taking a supermax to pad his stats and lose the first round each year. He can take 40 shots and make 10 but will always be considered a hero because KD left and he stayed.

I guess /pol/ was right again: slavs really are niggers.

Attached: 1553090093087.png (599x899, 696K)

Holy shit he's one of those /pol/acks kek

Attached: basedpens.jpg (640x480, 37K)

I want to lick her shitter

>black possible victim
So if KP is found not guilty are twitter SJWs going to claim racism?

Blacks will jump on Porzingis ass, they wanna see a white athlete getting screwed over for once

>seething
KEK

Attached: JUST1.gif (800x430, 564K)

fuku

If KP and the Mavs don’t destroy the NBA after this I will be very disappointed.

so where's the evidence beyond he said, she said

Attached: 1535748808481.jpg (226x166, 24K)

>The woman, who reportedly lived in the same building, said she had accepted an invitation to Porzingis' apartment prior to the alleged attack.

She said yes guys. If she says yes, then its not a rape

Attached: 1529586001528.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>ancient

Attached: CDA8DD9E-C85C-4E65-B6CC-073B52A4854C.png (420x420, 15K)

*better athlete than zion* *stronger than shaq*
*better jumper than Lavine*

Attached: 56c36a256c32f.image.jpg (1200x1294, 137K)

>NY
>black victim
>white athlete
This is going to be bigger than Tawana Brawley, especially if there's some tangible evidence

KP’s attorneys notified the NBA and FBI of possible extortion back in December. That’s about it I think.

What was his playoff record? Could you post his post season stats?

Attached: dr. frankenstein.gif (500x311, 1.19M)

>yeah mr lawyer i might have fucked a girl stupid back in February so u might wanna take note

Attached: sd.jpg (205x246, 5K)

My nigga Kristopas. Could be any top quality russian whore but instead he chose a good looking ape.

shaking mh

Really it means she contacted KP first over money and KP went right to his attorneys
>mr. lawyer I fuck girl after hurt leg, now she want money. What do?

>Latvians
>white

Attached: smugwestbrook.jpg (113x152, 5K)

>in America
Yes

Why do these Eastern European crackers keep taking our Ebony queens?

Attached: DDCA77CA-AFAC-4CC7-BC14-ED46133C31C0.jpg (900x900, 185K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9bdhaXShyRE

If he is a creep would he have raped women before? So he just contacts FBI everytime he forcefully put his Porzingis in a negress vagina?

how did he do it with a fucked up leg though
he couldn't even walk with a torn acl, she would have seen him limping and exploited the injury probably

Because black men be fucking those white wimminz

Read the thread lazy ass

Lmao this picture kills me.

Nah he could wal, but how does he know about her brother without being in a relationship with her? I think they had an ugly break up and she’s taking revenge.

I bet she went over to have sex with him after the ACL tear as a means of making him feel better

i wish kneesbrah was alive to see this

I guess some people wouldnt like to watch slavs dominating NBA. Sad.

Attached: fd.jpg (1080x768, 74K)

You can walk on a torn ACL

>accepted an invitation to Porzingis' apartment = consent to have sex

Three bums

There is only one slav in this picture

Porzingis is a rapist and Jokic is a faggot so I'm happy

First of all, Kristaps is Latvian. Latvia is a Baltic country. Not Slavic.

Secondly, fuck niggers.

Are germans considered slavs?

Is Devin Booker the next _______?

>memechucker

Wilts lack of post season success has more to do with the Boston celtics being the greatest dynasty the game has ever seen. Think about all the other teams that couldn't beat Boston. Nobody could. In fact wilt was the only one to actually beat russel in the 60s.
For his post season stats they are distorted bc wilt stopped scoring. Wilt is the only player to lead the league in these categories for both regular in post season at one point in his career: points, assists, rebounds, blocks, field goal%, minutes plates, etcc...

Attached: DF8OdaTVoAAhvVS.jpg (640x1162, 197K)

Porzingis invites you over to his apartment. what do?

>sure hope that ancient history helps you sleep better

Attached: PLAYAS ONLY BABY.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

Yes. He is a Sorb

in today's game wilt would be javale mcgee

Baltics are honourary slavs

Player to ask for a trade

Would you still make the trade knowing he could possibly be convicted?

Porzingis lowkey looks like he would've been the son of some high ranking Nazi military official

>His surname, Nowitzki, is a Germanized form of the Polish surname Nowicki. Dirk seemed to have indicated that he has only a small amount of Polish ancestry.

Shouldn't let whites in the NBA

He was more coordinated than that, you should try and watch what highlights are still around.

Every slav is ashamed of its roots

When wilt got drafted by the warriors, they were the oldest team and had the second worst offense in the league. The 60s had no free agency or salary cap so teams were stuck with what they had.
People like to compare wilt and lebron's career for many reasons. Athletes who chocked in the post season. Imagine if Kobe and shaq never broke up. Those Lakers teams go on to win 8 more titles. That would be the equivalent to what the entire league was going up against.

Attached: 2m4cfeq.jpg (590x728, 41K)

Does anybody on here actually like a particular team? I don't feel any connection with any team or player and just celebrate no matter who wins. How do you pick one team to follow? Every team kind of sucks to me

Dragic
Bojan Bogdanovic
Doncic
Jokic
Vucevic

literally who can stop this team?

Literally any team

Jews and NATO

Is there some sort of difference between western and eastern germans?

Attached: 1549455320357.jpg (1080x1350, 177K)

He's a slav, he would have ended in a concentration camp just like everyone else. Fuck americans and their """knowledge""" of history.

wtf bogdanovic averages 18 a game on 50% shooting and 43% from 3?

pretty based....

Bosnia

latvians are not slavic you fucking retard.

are you the german kp stan? thoughts on your boy being a rapist?

Then explain this

Attached: dsad.jpg (794x701, 102K)

More like
Dragic/Rubio
Doncic/Bojan
Gallinari/Bogdan
Porzingis/Sabonis
Jokic/Vucevic

This team would unironically be a contender.

Follow players or coaches then

Eastern european = slav, who cares about the differences.

sure thing, just hours after tearing he's acl he's got nothing left on his mind than raping a woman

Good lord, bros

>calls out americans on history
>says something completely wrong in the very same sentence

lmao @ your life

they got cucked by the soviet union. romanians, hungarians, estonians, finns aren't slavs either.

>romanians not slavs
>hungarians not slavs
>estonians not slavs

trump

[muffled "remove kebab" playing in the distance]

>People are already forgetting about Kobe

Attached: 1528174899128.jpg (381x353, 39K)

Why are blacks nostrils so big?

because the air is free

Would never get under the cap

Same reason they have big dicks. Bigger ass, more smelly fart to sniff.

I used to be a Nuggets fan until they fired Karl. Since then I’ve tried to support the local team (Suns) but they’re so inept I just root for players like Damian Lillard or Kemba Walker. I like star players who can carry teams to the playoffs.

>devin chucker with another L

Attached: 125125251.jpg (900x1064, 77K)

visas

ive had it. booker just request a trade this isnt fair to you anymore. im fucking done watching this trash team miss shots over and over and watching an offensive savant drop 4 45+ point games in a row and lose. im not a suns fan anymore wherever booker gets traded is my team. fuck you robert sarver

fuck you brainlet watch the game and the lineup you retarded sack of shit. curry wouldnt even win with this garbage ass team. booker set them all up perfectly and they ALL MISSED

Attached: 1542409207208.png (779x900, 1015K)

>counting my Sixers out

Attached: 1525275698933.jpg (1281x1698, 202K)

I'm gonna ask again nicely,

What SHOES should I buy bros?

Attached: 1543026556111.jpg (556x629, 152K)

is cubes the ultimate bro?
>allows his bros to have their way with females at his company to release sexual tension and sweeps it under the rug
>trades for a convicted rapist
>doesn't take the #metoo movement seriously
>bros before hoes mentality even in the age of rampant feminism

absolutely based

Attached: mark-cuban[1].jpg (446x299, 35K)

get the adidas crazy explosive for indoors and the hardens for outdoors

black vans

SHAWs

>jew
>based

i hope either the suns or bulls get zion

I'm not a high school skater stoner

>Everyone hyping Booker again
>Forgot how he plays
>Watch highlights

Attached: StayMelo.jpg (599x357, 28K)

Booker is trash, there are like at least 47 players in the league that could average 50ppg in his position on that team

name them then

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT YOU DONT WATCH THE GAMES GO WATCH CURLING YOU FAGGOT HE WAS LITERALLY TRIPLED EVERY POSSESION IN THE 4TH QUARTER

Attached: CE2.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>biting bait
I get it. Being a Suns fan makes you angry, but you got to let it go.

then why didn't he give it to his 7 foot monster or one of the other 2 wide open guys

youtube.com/watch?v=_TeVRnVYUi4 fucking retard

Peak Delly 2s

>implying holmes isn't 7 ft

Attached: 1547242348781.jpg (251x220, 6K)

anymore

numberfire.com/nba/player-news/111457/phoenix-s-richaun-holmes-migraine-ruled-out-on-saturday keep trying

Who is the bigger fraud, Booker or KAT?

>implying Bender isn't a unicorn

Attached: 1536092818605.jpg (237x240, 8K)

James Harden
Kevin Durant
Steph Curry
Klay
Lebron
Jokic
KAT
Embiid
Butler
Kawhi
Oladipo
Giannis
Middleton
Lillard
Beal
AD
Kemba walker
Tatum
Kyrie
Blake griffin
Lavine
Mitchell
Westbrook
Derozan
Doncic
Mccollum
Aldridge
Vucevic
Porzingis
Ingram
Fox
Paul George
Ingles
Holiday
Randle
Cousins
Ben Simmons
Al horford
Tobias
Lowry
Trae young
Brook Lopez
Marc Gasol
Hield
Kuzma
Millsap
Murray
Paul

damn you didnt have to do it to em....

BASED

Laughs bigly

>Klay
>jokic
>middelton
>tatum
>blake
>lavine
>mitchell
>defrozen
>doncuck
>vucevic
>ingram
>ingles
>holiday
>randle
>ben simmons
>al horford
>tobias
>lowry
>trae young
>brook
>marc
>hield
>kuzma
>milsap
drink bleach

Every single one of those players are better than booker. Go play astronaut with a plastic bag and hopefully you’ll get high enough to reach what your favorite team is named after you disgusting Arizona beaner. Don’t ever @ me again chump.

>ancient

Attached: 4356546547457.png (624x766, 404K)

BASED

ben simmons couldn't put up 50 on any team. He doesn't score and is afraid to shoot. And the fact that you put up guys like Kuzma, Ingram, tatum, and hield is just hilarious.

>valanciunas 34 points 20 rebounds 5 assists

HAHAHAHAHAH CRAPTORS ENJOY OLD GASOL

suck my dick ill @ you whenever i want fucking idiot retard cunt bastard bitch

>zero finals appearances

I really enjoy watching lebron play.

>it could go either way
Sure thing, white knight.

bad player statpadding on a bad team. Wake me up when he wins a DPOY and makes a defensive first team like based gasol

>statpadding when deandre goes out
yawn

>Hey Wilt, you know that in the future they will drag your name through the dirt and say that "guy who you limited to shoot

Attached: 6'1 vs 6'3.jpg (720x482, 62K)

>ancient

Attached: can you explain what went wrong in the 4th john.jpg (1093x619, 80K)

if i'm 178cm tall am i 5'8 or 5'10?

You are still a manlet, does it matter?

Namy my band
>Thunder since All-Star break (incl. loss to Pels just before):
>7-13 -3.65 pts diff.
>5-15 -5.5 spread diff.
>8th place
>every win was a drama alert (portland, utah)
>Wesbrick is your best shooter
>Patterson vanished after being "that guy can come of bench for 10 years" in Toronto
If they get swept by memechuck, Presti is new Hinkie.

Attached: chokelahomo shitty blunder.png (1318x441, 54K)

>A FUCKING LEAF
So because I think it could be possible that a 7 foot tall man could have raped a much smaller woman I'm a white knight? Rather be that than an incel

Attached: leaf2.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Kawhi re-signing with the Raptors is geniunely good for the league especially after PG re-signed with OKC.

Fuck this LA-NY circlejerk with every fucking player

Ya seethe?

You haven't dealt with Raptor fans very often have you? Nice people in general but their circlejerking puts NY/LA to shame desu

you've been on reddit far too long

>join maga team
>rape allegations before you even get to play
why did adam sliver do this, doesnt he know that it makes a player more likable

I don't actually think all of them would outscore Booker DESU. But I do think all of them would help their team win more games kek

What are they like on 4chins then

we shitpost about being frauds and eternal first round exits

goats

Attached: D28ezuMXcAIvniK.jpg_large.jpg (1080x1350, 173K)

i think porzingis needs to use the kevin spacey defense

Kawhi wanted out of the best organization in American sports

My Celshits is the league's biggest frauds going today :)

but no one can beat the most fraudulent contenders my toronto raptor!

Hi yes, this is nuggets. We have 3 6th men. Who dies?

you now remember that every latvian over 6'0 will do this
would you kill a bear for eating honey? or a chameleon for picking off flies?
its natural, even dolphins do it
salute braliukas

Attached: andris-biedrins-blowjob.png (425x380, 263K)

The entire eastern conference is a fraud

Made me laugh.

Trust me. No one worth actual money should ever subject themselves to the worse sports city in Canada, let alone North America.

I still laugh thought that even if the Knicks have been a dumpstfire for 50 years, have an absolute cretin for an owner whose done nothing but embarrass himself, the league and everyone associated with New York and yet MSG is still a sold out money printing machine with everyone constantly blabbering the type of shit we make fun of Texan sports fans for.

> citing accomplishments from 10 years ago

Yikes

Anyone else see Mudiay ask for Wade’s jersey and get rejected? Lmaooooo

Lonzo?

>imagine remotely thinking LeRoid James is better than Larry Bird

Attached: 51010843_2316997161667764_5007443155692290048_n.jpg (552x539, 37K)

What will happen to Mavs now?

They weren’t favorites even with Bazinga so worse case scenario, it’s the status quo for them. Truly basketball suffers without the glory of a Mavs playoff run. I’m heartbroken.

I do find it curious that the same organization that literally just settled a sexual assault case recently goes and gets themslves involved possibly with an even bigger sex related offender. Then again, Knicks hired isiah Thomas of all folks to coach a women’s basketball team so let’s see how far this rabbit hole goes.

>these posers dont even rape people with a torn leg
bunch of slack jawed faggots in here

they'll continue to be dogshit
fuck dallas and fuck texas

youtube.com/watch?v=fZKX-cf_p90

Attached: 1525995397532.jpg (560x422, 26K)

Never forget

Attached: 1465190831560.png (1269x705, 1.32M)

Probably fake. Look at what happened to that boxer Burat something, girl led the dude on, even after the kiss which she claims was assault, a video surfaced of her giving his training camp crew lap dances. Just another snake out for money.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cjv9IcYMeeo&t=19s&ab_channel=FinoBoxing

took another look at the spur roster. barring any surprises, this is what the 19/20 spurs will look like

murray/mills
white/forbes/walker
derozan/gay
aldridge/bertans
poeltl/??/metu

one of the first-round picks will spend 90% of his time in austin, the other will be stashed in europe. gay may or may not sign a new contract; i hope he does, i like him a lot.

as for surprises, i think there's a non-zero chance derozan and/or aldridge request trades. not even necessarily out of discontent, it's just the kind of time we live in. it was weird to see aldridge state he wants to go back to portland eventually, and portland's starting big nurkic is probably out for all next season. derozan has no ties to san antonio. maybe he wants to team up with lowry somewhere?

wade should not stop this year

he definitely still got it

whos with me

also

washed up lebron has like 28/8/8 in 35 minutes this year

you know hes gonna come back next year and demolish the league with a better team than this shitshow . it fits the narrative of the star who fell down but got up again

These days regret=rape. Looka at what happen to that USC indian student.

Sure the can still ball, but he's already won bunch of rings, no need to play unless he's short on money.

Surprise they didn't take him out earlier after post elimination to tank more, might have a (small) chance at getting Zion or at least a top 3 pick.

Its not 2010 Olimpiakokis, wake up

Soo Kristaps is cancelled now right??

Imagine getting raped by a 2.13m latvian lanklet wigger

>The woman told cops he hit her in the face several times, spit on her, called her "my bitch" and "my slave" and said he owned her. We're told the accuser claims he stopped assaulting her as she was putting up a fight.

hot

This Porchinko story is a headache no matter what we think was the real case. Now it’s just going to get everyone going to their respective corners and screech at each other

>Now it’s just going to get everyone going to their respective corners and screech at each other
how about waiting out the investigation? do the facts even matter anymore?

it was probably consensual up to the slaveplay
i dont doubt she still finished him and likely kissed him goodnight, but you can't stay that stuff to american military personnel (?) coming from latvia which only exists bcuz of america

is there a picture of the chick? is she black?

>muh statpadding in bad team
Look I am not gonna say he is great or anything since I don't rate him highly myself but that's just absurd. Memphis are 8W6L in March with him, winning against 4 West Playoff teams as well.
It's clear as day that Craptors didn't suit him the slightest, especially with their retard coaches. I know it's groundbreaking but it's like if you pass him the ball occasionally and play him more than 15 min per game he might actually be useful.

she's allegedly black but i havent seen any pics

>it's a clippies win episode

Attached: 1542772753751.jpg (400x420, 15K)

JV is murdering, bros.. why the heck did we trade him fuuuuuug...

That’s the thing. Normal people should just shrug and let it play out. But I’m sure there’s already people getting on their soap boxes and trying stir shit up needlessly. Cancel culture demands it.

Their 'retard' coaches are the only reason JV has become what he is

We traded him for a higher IQ big with greater passing and veteran know-how, we didn't need more offense out of the 5 spot

i don't know what the fuck cancel culture is but i guess we agree

b-but you have gasol he can dish passes, he's a better defender, gasol drastically changed the team

that's what I hear on reddit by every raptie bandwagoner

Black-Euro alliance is over, from now on its open season on white women

>Their 'retard' coaches are the only reason JV has become what he is

JV excelled already in youth competitions Casey didn't make him great out of nothing.

>Valančiūnas scored 36 points in the gold medal game against Serbia, which was the highest points scored in a game by any player in the tournament.[56] To this date he is the only player to achieve an MVP and Gold Medal in all of his FIBA U-tournaments.

He can also shoot 3s

Excelling in your youth means almost fuck all

Their 3's are similar %, although Marc shoots a bit more.

Meant for.

>Their 'retard' coaches are the only reason JV has become what he is
Nonsense, he was 5th pick and not coming from NCAA. He was already an established player in Europe by that time. Ask any lithuanian who used to watch raptors games, none would have anything good to say about Casey.
>We traded him for a higher IQ big with greater passing and veteran know-how, we didn't need more offense out of the 5 spot
I dont disagree. It looks like win win trade to me also. It was already proven that JV wouldn't get a second chance this season.

newfag