NBA players are sof—

>NBA players are sof—

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 7.39.38 PM.png (626x608, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nba/comments/b7haee/ny_postnypd_probing_rape_claim_against_former/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

alleged rape hours > real nigga hours

Imagine getting raped by some dude who can’t even walk. Women are a joke

This. Based Leaf

Based Knicks capitalizing on his value before he goes to jail.

Attached: eTLrA3Add3-2.png (300x250, 24K)

he can jump higher and further than he can walk

based

Mashallah

>the city of mark jewban

This. ALL women should be mass sterilized for the good of mankind. Such a worthless subspecies.

How the fuck is he going to rape someone with a torn ACL?

>Not wanting them to become breeding stock at best and just property at worse

Attached: Absolutely Halal.jpg (640x539, 80K)

You'd be crazy to believe rich famous athletes rape women. It's obviously the women are just trying to make a dime after getting pumped and dumped

This but unironically.

Attached: womens voting patterns.png (870x664, 311K)

Kek, this..

you force them to ride you in cowgirl

Based Women getting us some fucking value for our tax dollars

he could probably use your average woman as a fleshlight

You shove your crutch up their vagoo

I'm usually pretty busy during my rape hours

Sex out of commited relationships is degenerate. If rich famous athletes are slandered like this, you can't possibly rumage through this decay and find your justification.

The details on this just keep getting better. Apparently the reason she took so long to report it was KP promised to pay her 70 grand for her brothers tuition if she kept quiet, but he never paid.

Imagine being a multimillionaire and going to jail because you wont pay 70k in hush money.

when will females be collectively silenced?

Attached: 1543065081252.jpg (1024x988, 416K)

This (((society))) is so diseased with this ever growing wealth divide.

Damn, he was already popular among black new yorkers before, this nigga finna be picked in the next Race Draft

> H-h-h-he raped me!
> Oh really user girl?! how do you know the man?
> Yeah w-w-w-we were dating
> He raped me at home..
> You mean his home user girl?
> N-n-n-n-no my home..
> Oh he forced himself in your home? That's forced entry!
> Noooo he had a key, but he was so mean!

Fuck off, people are so inexperienced that they believe this shit. Real rape ends in a muddy pit somewhere in the forest. These cunts are trying to play victim for their own fuckups.

imagine having to pay 70k for tuition

>70k tuition
what the fuck?

It sounds more like the woman was in a relationship with KP and she decided to help him “feel better” after his ACL tear. I bet he was going to pay for her bro’s tuition because they were in a relationship but it’s gone sour and now she’s coming out to ruin his chance at a max contract this summer.

>got raped by a guy a torn ACL

Attached: 5cac25674a2a3cd39d1fce01ecafe599a1a383b9_hq.jpg (500x426, 59K)

Kristaps going black mamba mode

Attached: 8572774080.gif (300x304, 2.52M)

he could have paid a hooker $70 instead

Surely you zoomers can make than much in a summer right. It took my one summer to pay off my tuition and I had enough left over for a brand new mustang.

Attached: 1537285050460.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Is it bad, I think "Bullshit!" whenever some bitch accuses a rich/successful man of rape.

Attached: 1489109964356.png (302x237, 4K)

It means false accusations have ruined the whole process.

Is this the power of mamba mentality?

It’s not bad or good

Rape is awful and women lie. We often don’t know who’s telling the truth.

Just don't believe the damn thots without evidence.

Not that fucking hard

If this was a nigger people here would be rioting. That being said, they will settle and move on...

Attached: 1524150178107.png (480x422, 251K)

I just had to go to Reddit and see the reaction; tons and tons of comments getting deleted about the possibly she is lying lol.

reddit.com/r/nba/comments/b7haee/ny_postnypd_probing_rape_claim_against_former/

>Can the mods get a handle on these comments? God damn.
>please lock this thread

All Redditors need to kill themselves.

this why knicks traded him?

According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowksi, during the call to finalize the Kristaps Porzingis trade the Knicks informed the Mavericks on the pending rape allegation against the power forward.

It was reported Saturday that the New York Police Department has opened an investigation into an allegation of rape levied against Porzingis during his time as a member of the Knicks. According to the New York Post the alleged incident happened on the night that Porzingis suffered a torn ACL in February 2018. The forward's lawyer released a statement not only denying the allegations but also stating that they made a formal referral to the FBI in December, alleging that the victim was attempting to extort Porzingis.

if the burden was always on women to provide evidence, then committing rape without consequence would be fairly easy and commonplace.

on THE night? i can't believe that, makes no sense

>frustrated, strong, rich
an ACL tear doesn't cripple you

>blows out knee
>out of anger, rapes some solid 7

Clearly, you've never anger raped

That's why they have rape kits and the like, you know stuff they could use for evidence when you don't file a claim 1 year later after the dude didn't give you money

No they brought it entirely on themselves with things like next day regret and trivializing rape while trivializing rape. The irony is completely lost on them because they have zero self-awareness. Why do you think they were kept in their place for so long?

>The NYPD’s Special Victims Division is investigating.

Attached: sub-buzz-19331-1541804897-1.jpg (700x1050, 48K)

who's in the mood for rape or just approach for sex with neighbor when 1. you're in serious pain and told to not put any stress on knee and 2. depressed from likely destroyed season? i must be very different from this guy, when i'm in any kind of distress, sex is the last thing on my mind.

no i genuinely don't buy this. maybe it was one of those in the middle of sex "i changed my mind in my head but didn't say anything" things.

This. I worked in a hotel in Downtown OKC that was frequently used by players from other teams. Every single night there'd be a gaggle of 20-30 girls thotted the fuck out in the lobby waiting for a player to come down so they could have a chance at hooking up with him. If an NBA player wants pussy he literally just has to go down an elevator.

Supposedly thots in every city contact them on instagram all the time and they can just let them know how to come to their room beforehand.

you know how I can tell you've never played a sport in your life?

Where there is smoke there is fire. The Police wouldn't be looking into this if there wasnt some facts.

no, but please tell me.

I just want to know how

Attached: EAMUBJBIVLYOHQT.20180329152751.jpg (800x449, 410K)

>find guy over 6 foot 10
>bang him
>check nba rosters

>if found, RAPE
>profit

>no results
>repeat

What an easy life

HE PUT THE TEAM ON HIS BACK

if only it was possible to go to the police the day after getting raped when the physical evidence is still there...

he's not depressed
he's angry
he can't take that out on the court anywhere, he's gotta channel it somewhere
into a womens non consenting vagina

If there were no physical damage done, can't we just consider those "rape" cases a bad date? He was definitely not stalking her in the middle of the night or dropped a pill on her drink.

>getting raped by a guy that can barely even walk
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WOMEN

Attached: 1521246998300.gif (500x354, 852K)

of course he's depressed, probably angry too but that won't lead him to blow his life away by raping his neighbor with a busted knee for no reason. it's horseshit. unless he was drunk as fuck, but then how in the hell did he walk all the way over to her apartment, and manage to get her back into his at 2am? it smells rotten.

It's probably some chick the Knicks bought for him that they then refused to pay since they knew they were getting rid of him eventually
If you can't make your own team better, just drag the rest down. The New York way

based hue

this is what happens when you go from a nice peaceful white country to the apehoop association.

>This case is a slam dunk

Attached: LawNOrderSVU - Copy.jpg (435x594, 37K)

Dumb slut says she needs 68k but lives in the same apartment building as him which is a luxury building in Manhattan, get the fuck out of here

The 68k isn’t even for her, it’s for her brother. That’s even more pathetic.

you know how I know you did it?
I know how you think.
you get angry because your an athlete, and then you read this in my voice.

Attached: law+order+svu+merchanidse++ice-t[1].jpg (1148x659, 29K)

you niggers know this was before his knee exploded, right, you fucking virgin incels?

>That's for me to decide. Either way, somebody fouled out

Attached: icetsodope - Copy.jpg (530x298, 24K)

Nice bait lol

when i got a bad injury that would make me miss some games that i was really looking forward to, i went to lay in my bed and fucking cry, and i was at the aggressive angry teenager phase

this is what happens when you tell people to have sex. see what you've done

'wait, so you mean this brotha raped her the night he tore his ACL?'

Have sex

NYU is that expensive if you include room and board

Long arms.

Not an argument.

>mustang

Hello poorfag

>nba player accused by random thot
imagine thinking there's anything to this

>raising the life expectancy from 45 was a bad thing

>she discussed hush payments before going to police
Clearly a case of blackmail

so hold up, did the Mavs know about this rape beef when they traded for him?

Would the knicks be punished for having knowlege about this and not disclosing it?

Attached: 1493572880741.jpg (373x458, 47K)

WHO TF UP???????/

Attached: ronaldo.jpg (800x800, 116K)

Attached: zinger.png (623x271, 8K)

>getting raped by a fucking cripple fresh off an ACL tear
>70k (seventy thousand) in college tuition
Does this shit even make sense?? Jesus Fuck what is wrong with Jew York elites?

Attached: honosrsly.jpg (480x480, 23K)

More than anything else, this encapsulates the need for better healthcare services for patients who aren’t super-rich. Given hospital waiting times, it’s doubtful that most of us would be out of the hospital, home and raping comfortably just six hours after a major injury like that.

>sof—
wtf was this word going to be?

You can walk with a torn ACL

wtf? is this islam.org?

Too true

Mavs knew, apparently they believe there's nothing to the accusation.

I'm hesitant to believe it myself. From what we know it seems like a pretty absurd story. The only real thing that can incriminate Porzingis is evidence that he offered her hush money. And even then, the money could have been for anything, unless he went full retard and actually said "hey plz don't talk about the rape I'll pay to keep you quiet."

It sure seems like she was just trying to extort him out of 70 grand by threatening to destroy his reputation right before he was eligible for a contract extension.

I miss Stabler, bros.
You just know this is going to be a "ripped from the headlines" episode next year.

>Where there is smoke there is fire. The Police wouldn't be looking into this if there wasnt some facts.

I'm hoping that this is some kind of cheeky troll, because thinking like this is beyond retarded. You do know pretty much anyone can accuse anyone about anything and usually cops have to investigate if there's truth behind the claims?

At least in our capital almost half of the rape accusations are false. This has become a real issue, because the accusation has become a weapon to try and destroy people's lives. And women don't even face serious charges after being found out that they lied, which causes using the allegation weapon relatively safe to use.

(You) are part of the problem with your thinking that investigation equals something happened. I hope you get in a situation where some stupid whore accuses you of rape for some stupid reason like trying to hide that she cheated (really common in the lying cases). Then let's see how you like people to think that there must be something to it because you're being investigated.

*incel.org

right i'd rather it go to my dumbass unemployed brother to smoke grass with than bombing some rando country lol

kek

What, did you expect right-wing commentators to be smart?

Honestly tho lads does it not make u wonder what was going on in his head b4 he raped? Like hours after acl tear

>black "european" giannis pushes porzingis into him landing terribly
>the thoughts of hitler being right had already circulated in his head, this even triggers the acceptance
>liam neeson mode activated, the first black i see when i get out of the arena is no more
>mfw its a grill living next to me that i been wanting to fuck
>too suspicious, a forceful mouthfuck will do

This is what I don't believe
no way in fucking hell would the Mavs trade Dennis Smith away for a literal rapist, knowing he would never see the court, so why would they even risk it? Why not wait until things play out? The trade deadline? Kristaps won't play this year anyway.

I think what happened is the Mavs got clear and convincing evidence in some form or fashion to indicate he was likely innocent. I don't know why the cops would release this information right now though if that were the case

Lol a rape charge will only get him at most a 10 game ban

There should be an end of season award for most rapes

The US life expectancy in 1921 was 60+, after WWII in 1949 it rose to 70 idiots.

So you want to end the human race?