S

S

Attached: Huddersfield_Town_A.F.C._logo.svg.png (1200x1817, 419K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

has anyone been to Huddersfield? I know they have a university.

AND IT SEEMS TO ME YOU LIVED YOUR LIFE LIKE A CANDLE IN THE WIND

Such a non-entity of a team, even this thread to shit on them barely gets attention.

HELP ME FIND A WAY TO PASS THE TIME

EVERYBODYS SAYING THAT LIFE SHORT BUT I WANNA DIE ( I WANNA DIE)

Some military base from what I heard

What are the starts for?

S

Attached: concentrated butthurt.jpg (642x155, 14K)

3 CL titles (1847, 1892, 1901)

>not bitter

S

S
>literally who: the PL side

>w-we don't even want those hundreds of million pound grapes

AND I GUESS THAT’S WHY THEY CALL IT THE BLUES

he's right, being a fan of a small team in the top league is a miserable experience

Small teams shouldn't even be in the PL, they should fuck off. No one wants to go to these shite 4th division tier grounds like Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Burnley. Bring back the old school PL with Aston Villa, Leeds, Forest, Sunderland, proper clubs with massive grounds, big fanbases and muh history.

if they can't manage to turn out performances with the amount of cash those bigger clubs bring in, then they can fuck off
especially sunderland, twice on the bounce fucking hell

I agree in part but I just don't want to see these nobody teams in the PL anymore

Sick of turning on the telly to see shite like Huddersfield vs Burnley for fuck sake lad. The fixture list used to be much more exciting. You'd have your usual top teams, but then you'd have fixtures featuring Villa, Sunderland, and bigger yoyo clubs like Birmingham and Portsmouth where there were actually history and venom in the performances

>Birmingham
>big club
mate

today's nobody's are tomorrow's somebody's innit

this guy gets it
fuck these cancer small club rats

I only know about this team because of Mooy

Bigger than farmers from the rural north

Dog shagging

Welcome to the club Huddersfield

Attached: Derby Pepe.jpg (600x600, 69K)

weren't complaining last season when the press were bumming them with le plucky underdog shit

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

AND IN MY BEST BEHAVIOR I AM REALLY JUST LIKE HIM

went to huddersfield away won 1-0, had some nice pubs but they were all packed. walked into the train station toilet on the way back to find a bloke snorting coke off the windowsill. just said "scuse me mate" as i walked past him and carried on with my pee. 7.5 /10 decent away day

That pepe is a monstrosity
Huddersfield have won the league more than Forest lmao