On This Day 35 Years Ago, The Colts Franchise Ghosted The City of Baltimore

>in the middle of the night
>without any announcement
>or even a blowjob goodbye
>a fleet of mayflower moving trucks slithered away an entire NFL franchise to a new home in Indianapolis

Why did they leave? Why didn't they send a text or email explaining their decision to move to Indy?

How would you feel if this was your beloved team? Would you still be angry 35 years later?

Seems like they were still angry 20 years later....
latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-09-24-sp-42474-story.html

Has the founding of the ravens franchise healed the wounds?

Was the ravens superbowl win rigged as a gift to the city of baltimore to make up for the wrong doings of the colts?

How would you make sweet sweet love to the girl in my pic? Would you kiss her sweetly and gently or would you dominate her and throw her around like a rag doll?

Discuss.

Attached: 1553476518436.jpg (469x581, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/vault/issue/702336/99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK SEATTLE
U
C
K
S
E
A
T
T
L
E

>Thunder Up

Attached: 1544584890256.jpg (299x168, 9K)

Who THE FUCK is this hottie ?

Attached: gib.jpg (778x512, 46K)

@carolines.dead on Instagram

But she recently deleted her account.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: FuckThis.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Attached: pzcn8avm1kf21.jpg (640x798, 67K)

the nose piercing kinda ruins it desu

it's not fair bros

>nose ring

Attached: marcno.png (867x880, 652K)

the ideal breeding hips

She looks smelly. Like she don't know what deodorant is.

even better

Attached: mmh.jpg (228x221, 8K)

The state of Maryland was threatening to use eminent domain to steal the team so the owner NOPEd the fuck out of there.

>don't
doesn't

Is this what inspired that one early simpsons episode?
I can't believe teams are allowed to just do this, it's really bizarre, but i guess they're called franchises for a reason

America is cucked by major corporations and taxgoys pay Billions of dollars to "attract" Billion dollar "franchises" to their cities where they subsidize them for a few "jobs" selling peanuts in the stadiums. It's a really stupid "investment".

>those hips
B R E H S

no don't is correct where i live

What language did your ancestors speak? Oh, you don't even know? Okay.

That isn’t correct anywhere

based hick

>What language did your ancestors speak
I doesn't

My grandparents are from Maryland, they always said it was because the local Baltimore niggers would've rioted and murdered team members if they knew in advance the Colts were leaving.

Imagine cupping her breasts with your palms, bros? haha, must feel funny haha

GIRL YOU LOOK GOOD WHEN YOU BACK THAT ASS UP
YOUSE A FINE MOTHERFUCKER WHEN YOU BACK THAT ASS UP
CALL ME BIG DADDY WHEN YOU BACK THAT ASS UP
HO WHO IS YOU PLAYING WITH? BACK THAT ASS UP

Like bags of sand, right?

Three posts related to the OPs post.

This thread was carried by a hottie. Is she the GOAT bros?

holy shit i went to high school with this girl

i think her name was coraline, like that animated movie

always amazes me that cities will not blink an eye and subsidize the costs of having a pro franchise with an increased sales tax and then the teams owners and players are filthy rich off the teams profit... i mean why do they need the tax revenue if they are all so loaded? Pro tes are greedy as fuck

But then the city your in wont fix that one street with 1000 potholes that fucking up everyone suspensions... costing you more money...

>come on guys lets raise the taxes on everyone so we can do a 100 million dollar renovation to prevent our team moving in the middle of the night because the billionaire owners can be bothered to just put up the money themselves!

what a joke

same i fucked her

Where bro?

Maybe i can bag a relative to her with superior breeding hips and milk bags

milky coins and salt

Every fucking time a team leaves, the city begs and pleads to get another team. And ends up paying more than it would have cost to keep the old team

See: Baltimore Colts, Minnesota North Stars, Cleveland Browns, Charlotte Hornets 1.0

Can you even satisfy a gril like that if etc etc

Attached: 1578275821453.png (538x432, 321K)

Irsay became owner and ran the team into the ground with bad decisions. Attendance fell after six straight losing seasons. During that time, Irsay was already in discussions to move the team. It was at that point that eminent domain became part of the discussion out of fear he would move the team, which was really just the impetus for Irsay to do what he was going to do anyway.

Can anyone explain why communist shit like eminent domain is even on the fucking table?

>1776
>small government

What happened ameri bros? How did we become such controlled cucks

STAY ON TOPIC FAGGOTS
TALK ABOUT COLTS NOT THOTS

Because every pro team owner knows there's always some other sucker who will pay for a new stadium

oh god imagine the smell. I want to push my face into her pits

that girl is average looking at best and will be fat as fuck in 10 years

If our fore fathers were alive today to see the state of our country they would be so disgusted

Best thead in the catalog atmtbh

So long as she has 8 or 9 white babies with those breeding hips then she can gain some weight, no problem

So true and SAD

Clearly you're gay and a faggot

She makes my dick stiff

>Can anyone explain why communist shit like eminent domain is even on the fucking table?
It probably would have failed, but why should a guy who fucked up a successful organization, and then cried that he was losing money (because of his own incompetence) get to screw an entire city and then use public funds in another city to get a stadium built? The Packers may be the only team that gets this right.

God, are there any other pics of her?

Attached: 940884_1168806203169857_1983301327293403694_n.jpg (720x960, 55K)

>Thanks for buying me lunch user

Attached: 2f8e103be1f97633fecaef625d7d8eb6.jpg (1080x1349, 163K)

Attached: 1549393171536.jpg (970x542, 166K)

I don't find her that attractive, nice body but the face ruins it. Anyway, can we talk about the Colts? As a Baltimore resident I'm kinda curious what you guys think about it all

>entire board devoted to beta orbiters fawning over bitches
>insist on shitting up every board with their incessant mewings
What the fuck is your problem? Take this shit to >> where it belongs and fawn and mew away with the rest of the virgin beta orbiters.

Yea Forums is for sports, not putting bitches up on pedestals.

The ravens were fucking stolen from Cleveland fuck baltipoor and fuck the ratbirds

>The ravens were fucking stolen from Cleveland fuck baltipoor and fuck the ratbirds
I understand Cleveland fans being annoyed, but the situations were pretty different.

This

NO I'm not dude

Bob Irsay was a self loathing Jew conman who literally destroyed his parents lives to get rich.

si.com/vault/issue/702336/99

Attached: 149C82A2-B2B0-444E-AB8A-455AEB45551E.jpg (639x480, 38K)

Also, his granddaughter could get it.

Jami Gertz thing going on.....oddly enough jami gertz is co-owner of Atlanta Hawks. JAPs win lol

Attached: 04E123E5-8BE0-47F5-B8B0-54BE33266C15.jpg (354x236, 41K)