When you don't have your racism license

>when you don't have your racism license

Attached: england laws.png (941x502, 44K)

>manlet dive

Attached: 1517770956951.jpg (387x437, 41K)

>This kind of swift action is needed at every ground and in every city.

Can you please stop posting Reddit screencaps it really makes me want to smash my desk having to read what these idiots have to say.

Don't be a racist asshole and you'll be fine, I don't get the issue here.

>defending racist behavior

yikes

Attached: brits.jpg (966x531, 138K)

I hate living with Muslims in Tower hamlets because they are dangerous. What's that officer? 2 years and a fine to the Islamic community?

Yea, f off

>google Tower Hamlets
>their mp is a muslim women

OH NONONONONO

Attached: nowthisisepic2.png (1280x720, 909K)

Please delete this.

Please.

Based

>Canada's minister of immigration is a Somali immigrant muslim

Bin that racism, leafy

be proud Ali, itll be over soon

Attached: quintessentialy british.png (320x166, 114K)

Racist chants are one thing, but these faggots actually think that those who chant "homophobic" chants should be banned from the stadium.
I despise these cunts. The stadium isn't the theater for fuck sake, you go there to insult people.

only muslims have a racist license in the uk

you did this to yourself europe

>C U K
what did they mean by this?

nobody forced you to read it, cuck

>"'Cav fans from UK'?"
>"will Americans know what that is?"
>"better put England just to be safe"

epic downvote

Will white people ever stop losing?

One of the best things about living in the United Kingdom is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred. Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well. We're also finally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers and all three of our legal systems have laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general. Scotland has a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in Suffolk was recently given defamation charges for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.

Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least. We are guaranteed freedom of expression through European law. Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good. Unlike Americans, we understand that human rights and human dignity also need to be respected. Americans stubbornly cling to their outdated interpretation of their archaic Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

England is a city

Attached: SIX A BONG.png (635x540, 311K)

Timely

Attached: Screenshot (83).png (503x494, 144K)

Why didn't he just check his phone?

Attached: 1519684689791.png (539x468, 182K)

As a toxic white man I cannot comment in this thread but I want to say I am your ally, I stand with you and understand your struggle.

when 1984 becomes ingrained into public consciousness that you accidentally make it a self fulfilling prophecy for the future

or the british are just weak sheep and 1984 is going unnoticed.

>understand your struggle
No you don't! you're white!

North American sports fans are the least racist sports fans on the planet. Is there a single recorded instance of racism towards blacks in their sports? Not that I think there should be, but the contrast between the cringelords posting racism on Yea Forums and the reality of them taking knees for blacks in real life is jarring. How do you about the mental justification

uh yeah, this is against the rules

honestly, based

the brit is upset.

nice cope and back to pleddit

>who is Jackie Robinson

England is such a strange country.

no idea mate
jack robinson played for liverpool a couple of times but he was white

>88

based

Attached: acute2.jpg (600x315, 35K)

>thinking i'm british
oh no no no no

reminder goldie fucked her

Because UK around those parts is for University of Kentucky especially when written in blue

it is christmas time
and i am here with my TV

Attached: bjork-tv-01.png (452x334, 138K)

If you are not racist you are a cuck, we survived this long because we protect our own people, not some niggers or some chinks from faraway.

You don't call it KFC like everyone else?

>not accepting diversity and shining

No one wants to sent muslims to Argentina because its already filled with shitskins

Attached: gookscum.png (730x640, 340K)

I unironically can't understand people who say shit like "one race human race" or that skin color doesn't matter at all.

Dog shit is different from cat shit. Is it still shit? Yes, but it's different. All races are not the same and it's basic fucking science jesus fucking christ

some dude literally just got banned for life from the utah jazz stadium because he called westbrook a nigger

Do you acknowledge your inferiority to your western brethren? You really should if you're a man of science.

Oi m8 did you renew your shitting on Americans loicense

>you now remember this

Attached: Liverpool-discrimination[1].jpg (600x600, 42K)

>midget

when was being short a disability?

Virgil Van D...

Attached: 1335357098605.jpg (205x188, 16K)

these were simpler times

only someone with rice paper thin skin would think that racism deserves prison time and a fine.

Sure, the west did develop quicker than the east but right now they're going a bit too far on some things without realizing that keeping things simple is the better option at times.

I'm sure it's not diversity and tolerance that helped build those western empires, now was it? Oh right, it was built on blood, violence, rape, slavery, so on. So don't act like a saint, pretty much every country has a dark moment in history when they did something terrible.

Truth is africans started the raids on europe, mongol invasions also happened, but for some reason the only thing people remember is crusades and holocaust

kek

Liverpool is reddit FC

I've heard all them before expect spic. I thought that was an American thing.

go back to r/eddit, fuckin faggot piece of shit

Why can’t the darkies handle banter?

Based PAOK fan

It's the problem of "when I'm making a joke on somebody it's good but when it happens in reverse it's bad". In short, blacks don't like seeing karma come back on their ass

Have sex

>Rent-boy

someone in their home countries has been telling them that all whites are quiet good boy cucks who will tolerate anything. so when a white guy reminds them that we are imperfect humans as well, their bubble pops, and they get nervous and angry.

18+, take a shower, hit the weights and stop eating sopa de macaco you fucking favela nigger

Why can't amerisharts handle being called mutts?

the weirdest thing in the UK is that you're not allowed to call pakis pakis

you have to call them "asian" over there

like, remember the paki rape gang cases? british newspapers literally had to write about "asian rape gangs" as if east asians were somehow involved in any of that shit

Attached: 742.png (601x803, 797K)

Unironically have never seen an american user upset at the mutt meme

Yet a great number of posters here want them to win the league and despite the victim complex, the media do as well

this take was literally dreamed up on /pol/ and is parroted all the time
all asians are pakis in britain, why would you not refer to them as asians?

A great number of posters here are reddit, and media is like reddit on steroids.

>this is the hip new (((contrarianism)))
how contrived, sad

I already did all of those. Looks like you still didn't have sex though.
Have sex

I'm tired of some penalty call always bailing them out, and no one points it out

in Canada Asian means chinks. I dont get how the sjws in bongland managed to subvert that name to hid how many pakis they let in

>I dont get how the sjws in bongland managed to subvert that name to hid how many pakis they let in
>what was the empire

Canada is a Filipino country dumbass

Attached: Canadian.png (1107x840, 261K)

>Dad's teeth
He's English alright

^^^delusional ramblings of a paranoid weirdo

>this pasta
ahh the memories, I took it from the now long dead subreddit coontown and used to spam it on int/ everyday 4 years ago

>Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance.

Attached: eurocuck.png (500x419, 59K)

this is leddit copypasta for anyone wondering

based

>TF
You're country isn't any better, didn't you guys arrest a man because he argued with feminists on Twitter?

America truly is the only free nation

Is the first commentator virtue signalling? I used that term on here recently and was told anyone who used it was an idiot who didn't know what they were talking about.

Shut it Chinese

to be fair, americans have been arrested for literally collecting rainwater
everywhere has their retarded laws

Take a lap
Stretch it out
Do some reps
Gain height
Get a clue

>You're country
Classic burger.

96 wasn't enough

I love the freedom to become a minority in the country my ancestors founded!

Are you serious?

kek, you literally jail high school girls for saying "niggers" on twitter

Attached: american girl arrested for racism.jpg (892x1648, 595K)

Redditors are fucking pathetic. They are the bullied, the hall monitors, grown up. You know those fan fic comics about nerds growing up to be rich and telling their old bullies to fuck off? They're not rich. They post on reddit about how terrible it is that a millionaire celebrity had some slavs make monkey noises at him. They report every single dissenter to the jannies. Or they are the jannies themselves.

Attached: 1546842795023.png (330x378, 37K)

>You Americans look very uncivilised
reported for hate speech

Why can't I be racist? Why can't I dislike other people? I don't get what the problem is. I won't kill them or even hurt them, I just don't want to interact with them. What's the big deal?

>This kind of swift action is needed at every ground and in every city.
This, but only for white people. Everybody else should be allowed to express their various hatreds.

One of my favorite pastas. Love it.

Liverpool fans are cancer

>lifetime ban from anfield
>this is somehow a bad thing

Based

wacists BTFO!

>the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal

The BBC came up with an awkward compromise Friday over Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead, the song from The Wizard of Oz that is zooming up the music charts in a posthumous protest against Margaret Thatcher.

The online campaign to drive the song to the No. 1 spot on the U.K. singles chart was launched by Thatcher critics shortly after the former prime minister died Monday of a stroke at age 87. Opponents have tried to buy as many versions of the song as possible to protest the former British leader’s divisive policies.

As of Friday, the song was No. 1 on British iTunes and in the top five of the music chart used by the BBC to compile its weekly radio countdown.

Right then

kys

>basic fucking science
actually says that there's no such thing as races of people. Race is an 19th century anthropological psuedoscience.

>reality of them taking knees for blacks in real life

I'm a minority and the hoodnigger/BLM types are generally disloyal and untrustworthy as fuck (Africans from Africa do seem better). If they can't even stop killing each other (see Chiraq murder rates) what makes you think they give a damn about anyone else?

if she appealed she'd win

Mate, every nation has shitty laws. You can be arrested for farting in class in USA. Or texting on your phone. Or dropping cake (and having your arm broken when refusing to pick it up) in school. So this is just /pol/ shitposting.

Fuck Soccer.

>You can be arrested for farting in class in USA.

Attached: smh nigger.gif (380x298, 363K)

how are they different from the average chav? genuine question

>arabs and africans
Or
>asians
Which would you prefer?

Quintessentialy British

Well, yeah, Japanese people, nigerians and swedes are identical. If you filled Ireland with arabs and africans it would just be the same country, totally wouldn't degenerate into a shithole

>some british people are trash
>this is an argument for mass importing more trash

>CUK
Describes this whole photo and situation perfectly

>Oi mate, have you paid for your right-wing rethoric license yet?

Unironically based. People should respect each other and memeing and name calling should be reserved for places like Yea Forums

>America truly is the only free nation

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: map-of-global-prison-populations.png (1494x857, 126K)

no I'm just asking how are they different from the chav trash they share the tower hamlets with. like the chavs are dangerous and the muslims are dangerous, what's the worst that can happen, stab themselves?

>handicapped is offensive
>disabled is not
But why

>niggers

>japan
how? do they just jail people for random shit, or are there that many filthy wh*te gaijins?

Love brainlets that blame negros when your entire justice/prison system is absolute cancer

Are you retarded or did you fall for the Japs aren't degenerate meme?

>americans
ftfy

I know they are degenerate, only a degenerate mind can design a car or video game as well as they do, but I thought they were just very tame, even their mafia is supposed to not harm civilians and shit.

>CUK england
like pottery