J U S T

J U S T

Attached: 1200px-FC_Bayern_Munich_(basketball)_logo.svg.png (1200x1271, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI3Pi3TYDUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUY

what did they do?

With two games in the regular season remaining they needed to win both to qualify to playoffs. The catch is that the games were against two worst teams in the Euroleague, Darrusafaka (4/24) and Gran Canaria (8/21).
Today they lost the first game to turks and crashed out of tournament despite being in the playoff places basically the whole season.

If we lose to OLY tonight we will be eliminated too, but nobody expected us to qualify since we had 8/14 record not so long ago.

To top it off they even had 16 point lead in the game today

>Darrusafaka (4/24)
Wew, weren't they once coached by Blatt and had tons of money?

Blatt is Maccabi's coach

These faggots actually lost to us easy and we've been shit for like 3 months

W-we will make the playoffs right?

Attached: 1200px-Maccabi_Tel_Aviv_BC_logo.svg.png (1200x1248, 277K)

How has based Sfairopoulos been for you?
Blatt kinda fucked us over, I'm missing him

Why is basketball big in Spain, Lithuania and the Balkans, but no where else in Europe? Genuine question.

They were. Also they got 8th seed in 16/17 and won Eurocup last year, I dont really know whats happening this season. In 16/17 they had Players like Wanamaker, Clyburn, Ziziz and Wilbekin in the roster.
We are playing against him right now la

Balkans because they are tall and broke. Also they're quite athletic due to constant war producing nice soldiers

Spain because ????

Lithuania because bad in everything

Lithuania is good in suicides

Been pretty good but i wish david blatt would come back

They were looking to be the designated meme team of this season but they went 2/6 in the last 8 games.
>last game is @Fenerbahce
kek good luck

Macabi is a big game team

I went to a Buyern Basketball game once.

It was some incredibly cringe shit. There was a stupid announcer who constantly tried to get the crowd going while they were playing. Everyone constantly had to get up and use their Klatschpappen to make some noise. I couldn't keep sitting because I couldn't see shit... The game was also absolutely terrible. The away fans were the best thing about it because they were the only thing that didn't feel artificial as fuck.

Holy fuck that is a shambolic 3rd quarter from us to put it lightly

As long as Leday and Goss are playing you have hopes of victory.
God they're awful

Euroleague fan rankings
1.Macabi
2.Zalgires
3.Cska
POWER GAP
4.evreyone else

>Me
>Reading Darusafucka instead of Darussafaka

and we are back kek
Goss was our first choice target in the summer.
God that sounds really bad. Do people even care about the team there?

how is Rick Pitino doing in gayreece

Ok I'll admit it. I don't actually care about the euroleague if macabi isn't involved

That's okay. It's pretty standart attitude among Euroleague watchers to only watch their team.

You now remember Gregor Fucka

Bayern is a completely plastic team in German basketball. The true historical teams are Berlin and Leverkusen, plus a few other places like Bamberg, Frankfurt... Munich has a team because for some reason Bayern decided to get one a decade ago. Of course, the Euroleague and Bertomeu being what they are, they instantly tried to suck their dick.

Pretty well, fixed Panathinaikos up to a degree and led them to the playoffs.
Also won the cup, and probably the league.

>Why is basketball big in Spain
Because of the 2006 WC and Pau Gasol.

Not really. Buyern is building a new arena though and they seem to be investing a lot in general but I think that's just them trying to establish themselves as the dominant force in a growing market. They really want Buyern Basketball to be a thing. I think the game I went to they also forced Robben to show up.

Coincidentally the game I went to was against Alba.

not that winning the greek league with Pana is a great feat

*imaging cutting inside men playing in NBA*

tbqh olympiakos has won it 3 times in the past 7 years
that was with based Sfairopoulos and Ivkovic though.
Seriously, Blatt needs to fuck off.

>basketball big in Spain
lmao
it's not

The dream team of Barcelona '92 attracted a massive amount of attention in Spain which eventually raised a successful generation of spanish NBA players

Attached: d5e923be6564906ee740c6c59d341192[1].jpg (853x1024, 200K)

Spanish teams have huge attendances though
it's easily the 2nd biggest sport

This is the greatest sports team of all time. It contains 10 of the top 50 basketball players of all time, most of them in their prime. They absolutely rolled over the competition.

this club is stupid. anyone who is from Bavaria can on my cock lmao

>Dream Team
>No Isiah

Well, i didn't say Pana would auto-win. In the end it's just a 2-teams league, so winning it with either club is not a feat, if it's not the one team, it's the other team.

There are basketball teams in Germany?

I am so proud of /our lads/ desu senpai

>imagine not knowing Based Bamberg Brose
>imagine not rating ALBA Berlin with our 26 year old future prospect in their roster.
Please watch YOUR league, germanbro

we probably care about basketball less than any other country

Sounds like a bunch of farmers.

there's a lot of cut inside men playing in the NBA
that's what "driving to the basket" is

Based Deng would be dissapointed to hear that.
Besides you had some other good players like Joel Freeland and Ben Gordon for a nation that's disinterested in this sport.

Attached: 1536879506_1536619403-1536183511-2736.jpg (780x585, 44K)

Ben Gordon was good for like 2 seasons. I even remember the David Blaine commercial they made saying how he hid magnets on the ball.

James Harden is the most accurate example one that comes to my mind, especially since he is left handed. Just look how teams defend against him. They even stand ON his left side just to force him to go right to his weak side
youtube.com/watch?v=OI3Pi3TYDUs
I checked the stats and yes, according to NBA standarts he had above average PPG for 3 seasons but even after them he managed more than 10 PPG which is still huge for a player who could have represented Great Britain in basketball. The gap between an NBA caliber player and others is enormously huge. Just to give you an idea in the last international tournament they fielded players from their local british league, from Canadian, 2nd French, 3rd and 4th tier Spanish divisions etc. None of these players could even come close to an Eurocup team, let alone NBA.