Messi full interview in English

>I want to win a trophy for Argentina. I am going to play every important game until I retire. Many close people told me I shouldn't come back: friends, family.

>The Argentine people who don't like me, will have to put up with me for some years still.

>This is the right moment to support the new generation of Argentine players. It's not a moment to criticize.

>It's hard to enjoy playing for Argentina with the environment around it.

>My generation was mistreated by the press.

>After the World Cup in Russia, I decided to isolate myself from the Argentine environment, to focus on my family.

>Any journalist makes up a rumor, and people buy it. I am not a son of a bitch.

>We play every day together in Barcelona. It's not easy to go to a team of strangers and play in the exact same way.

>My injury is complicated. It's never completely gone, but I am trying to manage it to afford the rest of the season.

>I never believed the Argentine #10 was a weight on my shoulders. I am used to replacing great players. I had to replace Ronaldinho in Barcelona.

>I know that most journalists are not making up fake rumors. But it makes you angry for the many that do it.

>My son asked me: "Why do journalists in Argentina hate you?" I told him it was just a minority. He sees videos on YouTube and asks me about it. I want to play for Argentina though, this kind of thing won't change my mind. That's how I show my love for Argentina.

>If we had won in 2014, everything would have been different. The game came down to small details.

Attached: Vd744TcL4_1000x472__1.jpg (1000x471, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtcRoQBOmMo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Copa_América
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow what a self absorbed cunt
>I am used to replacing great players
lol

>self-absorbed
lol says the autist

>first post
>new zealand
delete the thread OP this thread absolute dogshit
>inb4 OP doesn't listen and 400 replies of 12 year olds arguing

Yes, says Messi

This isn't the full interview. It's just a mixture of Marca / Ole selected phrases.

Full interview incoming though.

Messi didn't say that.
Also, this.

>one of the best footballers ever
>was literally used by Barca as a replacement for Ronaldinho
>"self absorbed cunt"
And what if he is? Hasn't he earned the right? He's accomplished a lot more than you or I ever will

>If we had won in 2014, everything would have been different. The game came down to small details.
just wrong, we dominated Argentinia and they were relying on one lucky counter

You can't delete OP's on Yea Forums

Both had 10 shots
>inb4 muh possession

If i was a journo, questions i'd ask messi:
>would you share your 10/10 wife?
>can i spend a long weekend with your wife?
>what hours do you go training?
>is your wife home during those hours?
>can you ask cesc a favour about his step-daughters?

based

They were unironically tactically superior and had better chances in regular 90mins (Higuain, Messi and Palacio had clear sitters while you only had Howedes post after a corner). Only in OT you got your shit together because they fell physically because 2nd consecutive overtime and a day less of rest took its toll.

How are you Messi? Good day! Hello, Leo

>Good day, [name]. Good day, [name]. Good day, everyone. How are all of you? All right?

How are you? How are you?

>Good, easy, going out of the training, and heading home, to eat and then going to pick up the kids at school.

Leo, do you know that people in Argentina, because you heard about it, was waiting for you to talk on the press. People are waiting for you. "Messi has to talk, Messi has to talk". Well, here we are talking. First thing I want to know: What do you think about it? What do you think when people say "Messi has to talk"?

>Well, primarily that's why I promised to you guys when you created the program. I thought this was the right moment. Because of everything really. Because of how things happened. Talking again, and starting a new from zero. It's what I had to do. I thought this was the right moment.

Out of everything that you heard, because I know you heard a lot of stuff that people said. What is it that bothered you the most, if something bothered you? What reactions do you get from what you hear?

>No, I am honest, I don't hear a lot sincerely. Yes, comments reach me from friends and people around me, in Argentina. But sincerely, I didn't hear anything exactly. I know people are talking a lot, that many things were said. But as it's habitual lately, honestly. I am not surprised by anything. Lots of lies, lots of fake rumors. It's habitual already. It's normal and it makes me angry because people believe whatever journalists say. That's why I thought people should also hear my words too.

1/200

Messi is retiring after Argentina lose in the Copa America final to Uruguay

Appreciate what you translate. Never actually heard or read any indepth Messi interview here in the UK

Why are you all so salty about German superiority?
We dominated them like in 1990

Does it make you angry? Because people said: "well, he had a normal training in Barcelona, but he didn't play the 2nd game in Morocco". But we knew 10 days beforehand that you were going to play only the first game. Does that bother you? Or do you try to just not hear it because otherwise you get riled up?

>No, no. Honestly, I don't listen to Argentine press. But just, I don't like that they lie. As I said, it's habitual to lie, say unfair things about me, invent things about me. Criticize me if I play, if I don't play. It's continuous. It makes me a bit angry. But the fact is, the fact is that I have an injury that's long-lasting, and I am managing it as I can, training little, not playing every game. I think this is the year where I played the fewest minutes in quite a while. And that's why I didn't play the 2nd game. I have a small injury and I am trying to take care of myself. When I played the 1st game, Scaloni knows everything this, and that's why he decided that the 2nd game I didn't need to go to Morocco. Even the physios agreed with this. Scaloni in all the friendlies had 2 teams, so it's nothing new anyway.

2/200

lol messi will never win an NT title

if ronaldo had said that you'd be saying "woah what an alpha chad"

Do you think this was communicated poorly? Yesterday, we-

>No, no, no. Nothing had been arranged in advance. I went with the idea of playing both games, as I said. I was able to play the first game, but after the game, it's hard to recover: pains and so on. So after the game, the coach decided that I could take a rest, to try to recover and not make the injury worse.

I remember the game away against Lyon, people who knows you, know that you played at half-strength, because of you injury. Is that true?

>Yeah, anyone who had this injury how it's like. It's complicated, it doesn't go away, it's very hard to remove it entirely. Sometimes it shows up, sometimes it doesn't. But I am better every month, but it's not completely gone. I have to take it easy so it doesn't get worse. That's why I have to take care of myself.

Leo, many people in Argentina were complaining because you didn't talk after Russia World Cup 2018. Many months have gone by. What balance do you make? Why was it so bad?

>[silence] Yeah, honestly, it was hard to talk again, because it was a big hit. It was probably the worst hit that I had to live with Argentina. Because of the way things happened. But honestly, everything was going wrong since the beginning: the first game, the not winning it, missing the penalty myself. That made us very nervous for the next game. The second game we were playing as we could, it was a game very equal until the 1st goal, and then we became a chaotic team, and Croatia showed their superiority in our disorder. From the beginning, it was complicated. We classified with a lot of luck in the last moment. And then France, when we were 2-2, immediately they scored. We didn't have time to make any adjustments. We had to come back again. From the beginning, things went wrong. It's not what we wanted, what we hoped for. Before, the qualification was also very hard. We barely qualified. Well, it was a complicated process altogether.

Messi is entering his chad years.

Ronaldo didn't say that

even worst, he said he was the best of all times on a french magazine

Which is closer to truth than what Messi said

lmao

I have the feeling, Leo. This is my theory: you didn't talk after the WC because otherwise you would have needed to criticize Sampaoli. Because, honestly, Argentines bough that Sampaoli was a serious trainer, but we didn't see that in Argentina. Sampaoli defrauded us, especially for the press. Maybe something similar happened to you, but you decided to shut up for political correctness or respect. Could it be?

>[huge silence] Honestly, in that moment I didn't want to do anything. I didn't think anything. I just wanted to close myself up. I wanted to spend time with my family, forget about everything that happened in the World Cup and everything that happened, how hard it was. But I had to do it to go on, and I tried to isolate myself from Argentine environment, from everything a little. I tried to get away from the national team. I wanted to see things from another perspective, let time do its things, and let things cool down. Because it was a huge hit for the entire generation, because during 10 years we were mistreated by the press, not being able to capitalize on any tournament. We weren't able to win a cup but we played 3 finals, so finishing the cycle this way was painful.

4/200

>200

Was it one of the hardest moments in your career? When you talk among the players, do you feel THAT? That the press mistreats you? That Argentine people mistreat you? Or is that exaggerated?

>I think that this generation, these last years, experienced things that were abnormal, things that had never happened with any previous national team. So many lies were said, so many fake rumors. And saying lies with such tranquility, without thinking about the consequences. Honestly, I had never seen anything like that. I think we had good tournaments, even if we didn't win them. We went to 3 finals, a WC final, and that's not easy. And being honest, we always had trouble with the press, that's why at one moment we tried to stop talking to the press. Things that happened were not normal. If we didn't take that decision to take care of ourselves, the press would have continued to lie and slander us. It happened anyway, but we didn't hear them, and it made us stronger. We didn't have to hear all the slandering.

5/200

And you're going to read every single one.

Wonder what his injury is and whether he just means it will affect this season or his career. He's played so many years and with barely any summer breaks either

It's just bullshit. He doesn't want to play for Argentina any more

Yesterday, Ginobili posted a picture with all the players from the golden Argentine basketball generation. And almost at the same time, Mascherano and I tweeted the same thing, joking about the famous "club of friends".

If Ginobili hadn't won the 2004 Gold Medal, people would be talking about the golden generation as a "club of friends". What do you think when people talk about the national team as "Messi's club of friends"?

There is a rumor that you told to Sampaoli that you didn't want to play in certain way. That you told Sampaoli to play in a certain way.

In that "club of friends", Higuain and Aguero were benched multiple times, so I don't believe the theory.

But what do you think about it? Did it happen that you talked to Sampaoli to ask him for a substitution or certain tactics?

>Well, no, the thing about the "club of friends" we have been hearing it for years. "Messi decides the coaches, the players. Messi decides everything at AFA". Practically, I manage all of AFA, and everything was as I desired. It isn't true. The club of friends: Aguero, Higuain, Mascherano, Di Maria, they were actually the best players IN THE WORLD! They said they play because they are Messi's friends, and they were the best at world level. And regarding Sampaoli, I think I heard he explained it a time ago. Yes, we got together and talked, because it was a limit situation. We were one game away from being eliminated in the first round. It would have been one of the biggest failures in the history of Argentina.

>We got together and talked about things, like great groups do. And nothing else. And nothing else, something normal that has to happen to improve the group.

6/200

its pubitis
manageable but for someone like him who barely misses a game for most of his career its not very nice at all.
He will defnitely have it for the rest of the season and then the copa anerica.

he can;t really rest it since it takes so long to heal and surgery isn't the best thing for it. He will probably have issues for the rest of his career unless he gets lucky and it dies down.

You said "they say I manage everything at AFA", because many people say it. They talk about your father! As if your father was the president of AFA. It's very weird! It's really weird. Have you heard about it? What does your father think about it?

>Yeah, it's insane. If I come out and talk to the press, it's exactly for that. They slander my dad all the time. They say that he manages AFA. Nothing further away from reality. It's insane. My family suffers because of this. Ultimately, it doesn't matter for me, because I am here and I don't pay attention to TV. But I have family, friends and cousins who suffer for the lies that are said about us. Anyone can say anything, and people end up believing, people end up buying any fake rumor. And then I am the son of the bitch, my dad manages the AFA, everything is done as we desire. And it's all lies.

7/200

Did you think about talking about his earlier? Or maybe not, or maybe you thought it wasn't a good idea. Did you think: "Okay, I'll talk, I'l clarify this". Or did you think, "I won't talk, because I am angry, I have to let things cool down"?

>No, well, it was a moment where we allowed the press to say whatever, and we never responded. But the thing is, if you do it, you have to be all day responding to fake rumors, and having to clarify things. Because every day, the press invents a new story. It's not that it happened once. It happens all the time, continuously, the lies. That's why we decided to let them say whatever, and let the people think whatever. It was probably a wrong decision.

8/200

hahah holy fuck im cringing at how many captcha puzzles youre gonna have to solve to post it all, just post the link

>"On the Jews and their lies" Lionel Messi

Many TV news channels are now broadcasting this radio feed. I want to thank you for that.

When people from the football environment criticize you, I think it's better if you hear it yourself, rather than me quoting them. So I want you to hear this audio from Oscar Ruggeri (1986 World Cup winner, and former captain of the national team). I want you to hear it yourself, hear:

"I would have stayed with the team, regardless of any baptism or my daughter turning 15 years old. I would have stayed with the team. This boy is the best player ever, no doubt about it. He was the best against Venezuela too. He plays alone. But the best ever has to play EVERY game, always has to participate."

There is the quote. What do you think about it?

>[silence] No, no. I already said it. So many things were said, that were unknown, and maybe that's why he said that. I already explained how things really happened, and why I came back to Barcelona. I also heard that I had everything ready to go to baptism, and it was not even true. But nothing like that, I didn't stop playing a game for a baptism, *laughs*, it's just a retarded rumor.

>We talked with Scaloni, and we agreed it was the best, to not have another travel, to not keep training. Since I arrived with Barcelona, I haven't done anything for 4 days. 4 days without running, just medical treatment. That's why I am better now. Not traveling and not sleeping in hotels also helps, that's why I have nothing else to say regarding what Ruggeri said.

9/200

>the link
It's in Spanish, and it has not been written down anywhere, let alone translated. It's a radio interview that I am translating as I go.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtcRoQBOmMo

Messi is opening up this season. He's doing post game interviews and talking about tactics which he hasn't done before.

The question was not about Ruggeri. Rugger, as a famous national team mean. Does it hurt when it's ex-football players that criticize you? When they talk about this group not giving their everything. They say, "I crossed the Atlantic forty million times for the national team". Well, your generation has done it too. I just wanted to know if it hurts more, not what you think specifically.

>Yes, yes, yes. It hurts, and it bothers. Because maybe we're a group that doesn't sell smoke. We don't sell smoke, we don't give many interviews. We don't say every month that we love the national team, and that we would give our life for the national team. Maybe that's why. In fact, we should not say that we love the national team every month. That's not how it works. Everybody knows that we love it. And whoever wants to believe anything else () can believe whatever they want. We did many things for the national team. We don't say "we did this, and that, and that". Well, we did it too [like putting money out of their own pocket]. We are football players, we're professionals, and we love the national team. If we didn't love it, I would not play anymore for Argentina. Nobody forces me to play for Argentina, I do it because I want.

10/100

baselado e semiticopillado

Why is he such a crybaby. Ronaldo feeds off of people's hate. Messi just whines

Higuain retired, and you almost retired in the United States. Have you thought: "Well, I am done, I'll play for Barcelona and that's that"?

>No, no. Just no. Even after that [United States], I kept coming back to play. I want to win something for the national team. I was very close, and I am going to keep trying, and I am coming back for the national team, and I am going to play every important game.

>When I decided to come back to the national team, I had lots of friends and family telling me that I shouldn't come back: What do you come back for? So the press can slander you? My son, my 6-year old son, who now understands things: "Why do they slander you in Argentina, daddy? Why do you play for Argentina, daddy?"

[silence] And what do you say?

>Nothing, that it's just a minority of people, some people. That he saw when I go to Argentina how the people actually treat me, everybody wants pictures and autographs and cheer on me. It's just some people, some journalists. Because now he always watches YouTube videos, and he likes football, and he always ends up in "those places". The other day he came and asked me, "Why do you go the national team? Why don't they want you there?". See? I have to go through all that, but I don't care, because I want to be in the national team. So I am not going to give an interview every month and say I love the national team. I don't need to do that. I am not like that. I show my affection for the national team in a different way, and whoever wants to say something different: whatever. I don't have to prove it to anyone.

11/200

He didn't replace Ronaldhino, he was Guily's subsitute.

How does he "just whine"? It's the first time he says anything in 10 years.

>I am not a son of a bitch
200 IQ quote

He was talking about the shirt number.

>fast forward 20 years into the future
>copa america is now played on a bimonthly basis
>messi now in his 50s, is the president of argentina and still hasn't retired from footy, still playing for barfa and coming back hopeful for a trophy with argentina every year as a player-manager combo
>john terry's 6'8 250lbs son finally signs for chelsea
>ithasbegun.jpeg
>finally the match-up happens, champions league final between chelsea and barcelona
>3 reds for chelsea by 11' minutes in as per pre-match barcelona-uefa contract
>messi finally catches his breath 80 minutes in, about to do one of his fabled dribbles when out of fucking nowhere george fucking terry the second of his name does a career ending tackle, sealing the 1-0 lead for chelsea
>the nation of argentina rejoices so hard it has a baby boom overnight
>finally the curse is over and argentina win the world cup 2040

>my feet hurt
>why is this journalist always asking questions
>my tongue is tired
>i want to be home with Muttonella
>where's the pizza and sprite i asked to the catering
>why is my life so hard
>can't wait for my son's friend birthday party, there will be a piñata.

>can't wait for my wife's son's friend birthday party, there will be a piñata.
ftfy

I want to ask about the present. Regarding Scaloni. Scaloni never had ANY experience as a coach. It's weird. One rumor is, "he has a good relationship with Messi, that's why they picked him"

>Ha, another [fake rumor]

Yeah, we talked with Crespo the other day. Messi is not like other players, you have to treat him differently. That's why I want to know: Did the AFA directives consult you regarding Scaloni? Or did you hear it about from the press?

>No, no. It's as I told you before. After the World Cup, I didn't talk to anyone from AFA ever again. I isolated myself, and I didn't know anything else. After Scaloni was selected, and started being the interim coach, he gave me a call. He told me. "Take it easy, rest. We'll find the right time to have you back. We're making a new team with new boys. When the team is more or less formed, it will be time for you to come back". And that's the last thing I talked about with him. And that's what we did. I never talked again with the president of AFA or with the coach besides that phone call. That's what happened.

12/200

So you weren't consulted. But if you had been consulted about Scaloni, who doesn't have ANY experience. If the president had asked you: what do you think?

>No, no. I would have told him, I don't have to give you an opinion, YOU make the decision, because I don't want people saying that I pick the coaches -- and even if they do say it, I don't want it to be true. If they're going to say it, then it will be a lie. I won't give you an opinion. You pick it, you should know what to do, you're the president and it's your decision. I don't have anything to do with this. I don't know if it should be Scaloni or whoever. I don't know. It's your job. I am not going to pick a coach or a player.

13/200

these are wrong translations

Aguero is one of your best friends, and one of the best forwards in the world. And we wonder, how is he not in the team?

>Yeah, Aguero said it a lot. "In the 10 years that I've been in the national team, I am Messi's best friend, and I was a substitute most of the time. If it was truly Messi's club of friends, I would play every game" or something like that.

14/200

No.

You're gonna autistically post all 200 pages?
Post a link dude.

"It's in Spanish, and it has not been written down anywhere, let alone translated. It's a radio interview that I am translating as I go."

he can play as the goat midfielder till he is 40 years old desu

they had better chances, a shame they bottled them all

I almost wish you gave your opinion. Your opinion would be valuable.

>No, no. I don't want to turn into a truth all the fake rumors. I go, I play, and I try to do my best. I want to win. I try to enjoy, beyond how hard it is. Because it's always trouble, always a negative environment. It's hard to enjoy with the national team environment, sadly. But I play, I try to do the best in every game, and nothing else. I just play.

15/200

Shit up tejas he is doing the lords work.

It's evident you don't want to give your opinion. But I do want to ask: What do you think about the new generation of players? Do you think it's a right decision? Do you think that after the 2018 WC it's a good idea to give new chances to a new generation?

>It's normal, this change of generation. I think there are a lot of new good players, there's a lot of potential. But I think the change was too quick. The change of generation should have been gradual, and it should have starter earlier. Young players should have been started earlier, mixing old and new. This is a big change, and we're seeing it now. It's normal that we need time and lots of games to make a strong national team again. Practically, every single position has been changed, all with new players. And they started to play just now. That's why we have to take it easy, give them easy. We don't have to criticize them. We don't have to slander the boys if they lose a game. It's a moment to grow as a national team and give trust to the new boys. We have to support the new boys, not criticize them if they can't play well. The change was huge, very big. Whether you like it or not, we came from a generation that reached important stages. So it's not easy to change every play, insert new players, and keep at the same level. But it's normal.

16/200

>give them easy
give them time*

I am not a messi's fan, but I got to say that you are doing a very based work.

>I am not a son of a bitch.
What? Why would someone say that or is it out of context?

Attached: 1540064385340.png (382x417, 325K)

bc its messoy

Attached: kanemane.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Somebody called him a son of a bitch

A child lost in an adult world would say that.

Which one of the new players surprised you?

>Honestly, all of them surprised them. I think the national team is very good, lots of young boys with lots of talent. There is a lot of quality. Honestly, I am pleasantly surprised by the new group. The new group is very nice, they already knew each other beforehand [from the youth system]. Against Venezuela, I saw lots of good players, and lots of important players.

I think you liked someone specifically, but if you say it, the press is going to say that they only play because they are your friends. You have to be careful with what you say.

>No, no. Because, honestly, I knew all of them from seeing them in their teams. I saw them in friendly games that I watched. But being with them, playing with them, I saw a lot more than you can see in a match on TV. I liked it, I liked it a lot.

17/200

Disclaimer: it's not actually 200. Apparently, I am already more than halfway through it.

Thank god. You're doing god's work but this shit is a lot to handle.

>7/200

Attached: 1553114354333.png (831x799, 329K)

Menotti (1978 World Cup coach, and now the boss of the Argentine national teams) said that he never talked with you, that he would like to have a conversation with you. He is now the new manager of the national teams. Would you like to have a conversation with him? What opinion do you have, in general, about him, BEFORE being the manager?

>No, well, I don't know him personally. I've met lots of people who met him, and who talked a lot with him, and they all told me great things about him. Wonderful things about how he sees football, how he thinks about it, how feels it. And... yeah, obviously, I would love to meet him, and talk with him about football. People who know him say that he says lots of amazing thing, so it would be nice.

18/???

I see. Some journalist wrote it, he read it and wanted to make sure people don't believe it or was somewhat hurt by it. So proceed to literally spell: I'm not son of a bitch?
Very autistic but also pretty damn cute t b h

Attached: ZVZok.jpg (460x276, 35K)

Your national team will suffer and fail if your supposed """leader""" vomits every time he steps the turf and cries when they lose a final.

No one wants the hormone-midget to play for the NT. Why doesn't he just quit?

Leo, when you said before: "Lots of things are said, and they don't know what we do for the national team".

Do you ever think: "What did I do wrong?". If you had to self-criticize, what would you say? What were your mistakes?

>Well, in respect to what? In general? Or regarding football?

Football, in general. Whether you should give your opinion more often. Aguero is your best friend, and he's a benchwarmer. Maybe you should ask for Aguero... Maradona once did it with Caniggia.

19/???

Is there something you should have done, but didn't?

>No, no. The reality is, we have a lot of bad luck. If we had won in 2014, everything would have been different afterwards. We had a unique opportunity to win that game, we did everything right to have a competitive game, but it came down to a detail, and it didn't happen. And after that, all the problems began. I think we should have managed things with the press differently, but the press too should have done things differently. We closed ourselves and didn't give more interviews, but only because we were very hurt due to all the fake rumors.

>I think we should seek harmony and peace, between the press, players and AFA. We all want the best for the national team. If one goes in one direction, and the other in another, things can't be done. We must all go in the same direction, and know that the national team is above everyone. We have to try to have a good relationship. I think the press now that there are new players, young players, also changed. Maybe it's not as aggressive as it was with the older players in these past few years. But, no, we did everything we could. We gave our best, we tried to win the World Cup. Sometimes, it just comes down to details. I was thinking the other day, and maybe [Spain in 2010] was a great team, played amazing, the best of all times, but it also had good luck: in the final, if Robben scores any of the one-on-one, Netherlands is world champion maybe. Or if Paraguay doesn't miss the penalty... Sadly, you need good luck, and we never had it. If we had won the World Cup, maybe we would have won the Copa America next, because the team would have been more confident. But, yeah, we did everything we could.

Zidane puked too

What would you give up in your career, to be world champion?

>Well, I don't know. Being world champion is the maximum, and we were very close. I don't know, I don't think it can't be paid with anything. I have the opportunity to be teammate with world champions and they say it's something unique. It's the most beautiful thing, the most important. I had good luck and won everything as an individual player (awards), with Barcelona as a club, so not being able to do more for Argentina is hard. That's why [communication cuts off]

Can you hear us?

>Yeah, now I do.

21/???

How often do you think about the missed one-on-one against Neuer? It must be hard.

(Another journalist) We talked about it before the World Cup. Messi told me he should have kicked it differently, so it would take more comb. But let's better not think about that...

To change topic, we are glad you didn't abandon in United States. Because otherwise, you give the wrong message that only winning matters. And it's not that, you just have to keep fighting even if you lose.

>Yeah, but sadly, many players have retired. I think Higuain retired yesterday. But yeah, we have to keep trying. We have more opportunities. We have another Copa America now, and there's another one next year. We have more chances. We have to keep trying. God knows why he does things this way. Maybe that was not the moment that we deserved. Maybe it will come in the future, or not. I don't know, God knows why things have to be like this. God will decide if I will ever win with Argentina or not.

22/???

>and there's another one next year.
?

Ever since Sampaoli took charge, we had some reunions with journalists: Sampaoli told us that you're a silent leader.

But some people say that you need a leader to motivate you and activate you, because regarding football you're phenomenal.

I disagreed: you don't need a Puyol to motivate you or anything. What motivates you is the ball.

Xavi said it: when we see that Messi doesn't participate, we pass the ball to him even more.

Do you agree? When you need motivation, you need the ball, it's not about talking.

>No, no. In Barcelona, we come out to play... even when we were one of the best teams in history, nobody ever said anything. There was no motivation. We just played football. We had 80% of the possession and created lots of chances. But nobody yelled, nobody motivated. It was just like that, everybody knew what they had to do. We didn't need motivational talks before every game.

>Each person has a different way to motivate themselves. I am used to this, but some players are used to something else. But each player knows how important each game is. And each player knows what they have to do inside the pitch. As you say, I prefer the ball rather than the talk, and the more I get the ball, even better. That makes me to be continually motivated during the game.

23/???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Copa_América

lol this will haunt him forever

So the "every year until Messi wins" isn't a meme?

shanta pls

Attached: gypsy.jpg (646x403, 82K)

Have you ever realized that you naturalized scoring hat tricks, as if it was something easy, and it's not normal?

Ever thought "why can't I do this with the national team"?

>Obviously, yeah. But oh well, we play here every 3 days. We continually play games, train together every day in the same way. We all have the same philosophy.

>It's not easy to go, meet strangers in the national team, and just go and play a game. It's not easy. Teams are made with time, little by little, and you gain confidence as you win games. Maybe you lose a game and you don't play again until 3 months later: And you have to come back in 3 months, knowing you lost the last game. Here you have a new game every 3 days. Bad game? 3 days later you have another opportunity. Well, it's obviously a lot easier. It's easier to compete all the time, than competing once every 3 months.

You said the word "philosophy". Why do you think it's impossible to have a philosophy in the national team? Is it because of the constant changes?

>No, well. Barcelona is different, almost all of its history it has had a philosophy. It searches players for that. It trains that all the time. You need the players for that philosophy.

>Maybe in the national team you don't have the players to play with that philosophy, or maybe you do, I don't know. Maybe you don't have the players to play with 5 at the back. It's a system that needs a lot of training, and you need to have everything well-oiled, because if you doubt, you're already wrongly positioned in the pitch, and the whole team starts positioning wrongly. That's all training. In the national team, you don't have the time to train.

25/???

Didn't stop Ronaldo from winning a national title

christ you're a faggot

Am I wrong? Why is Messi allowed to not win because "muh chemistry" but other all time greats like Ronaldo, Maradona, Xavi/Iniesta etc can still do it?

Was it weird playing with 5 at the back against Venezuela? It reminded me of the game against Croatia. You ended up isolated playing as a forward. You, as you said, you like playing close to the ball. In Barcelona, you like playing close to Rakitic and Busquets.

Were you surprised by Scaloni playing with 5 at the back? Not asking if it's good or bad. Just if it surprised you.

>[silence] Yeah... because we had trained something else. But well, he decided to play that way, and it's the perfect moment to do tests. Maybe he had the players to play that system, and he wanted to see it. I think it's the right moment to test, to play new players. I think he has an idea of what he wants from the national team, and what he wants from each player. He has done it in all the games beforehand, and against Morocco. He wanted to try another system, he wanted to see other players against Venezuela, and I don't think that's wrong. We have the misfortune to lose in that way, and it's not easy, because people think we have to beat Venezuela 4-0, and it doesn't work like that. But it's fine, it's just a test, and Scaloni will make his own conclusions.

26/???

you are wrong and an insufferable faggot

He's not talking about winning. He's talking about performance.

Someone has to win out of all the national teams, tournaments can't be deserted.

But even the best player for national teams performs better for their club.

>Performances
Generally the winning team has the better performance

Christ you're a faggot.

Messi will never win a title with Argentina and there's nothing you can do to change that

What is Scaloni's philosophy that you're talking about? What did you notice? What does he want for the national team?

>I think that it begins with being a solid team, a strong team that doesn't want to suffer in defense. We have to be well positioned when we don't have the ball - and when we have the ball, we try to play wide. I try to do what I do in Barcelona, play from the outside to the inside. We need to have the ball, but we also need to become stronger as a team. That's what we trained in the last few days.

27/???

Xavi and Iniesta played with each other for 15 years, and when they go to the national team they play with their same Barcelona players + Casillas and Ramos. How is this any way relatable to being Messi and going to play with a team that has players from 10 different clubs? Those 2 are system babbies. The same for Bayerns team that won a treble in 2013 and then in 2014 seven of them went to the German national team. Messi doesn't have this type of team that is required to win today. The best tactic is now park the bus and counter for any team that doesn't have such luck.

there is nothing you can do to stop yourself being an insufferable faggot

> faggot
Fuck off yank

Individual performance as a player. Ronaldo scores 1 goal per game in the CL KO's, yet he has never scored in a WC KO game.

refer to

>people are STILL replying to this guy after all this time

A fucking mosque.

The thread is not about this, I am a ronaldo dickrider but dont come to every thread bitching about Messi and talking about Cris. Messi is a great player and he is talking about his feelings and experiences in an open way and when asked, not bitching like you are most of the time. People like you give a bad image about whatever they are preaching about, Cristiano does not live downplaying what Messi does, he lives fighting and showing his merits and does not need to keep comparing himself to others like you do, projecting and trying to uplift yourself by bickering, posting insults, falsehoods, fallacies and shit nobody cares about.
You dont care about Cristiano or Messi, only about yourself, fucking scumbag, why dont you go and create another thread to talk to yourself instead on shitting up other threads?

Ronaldo has more international goals and a better goal scoring rate for Portugal than Messi does for Argentina
>Never scored in a WC KO game
Just like Messi then

>reddit spacing

Imagine being such a messoy fanboy to translate all that shit
Truly cucked people

Pep status: EXPOSED

Will you retire in Argentina or Barcelona? Will you retire in Newell's? Do you think a lot about it?

We had a medium here, and he's always right: He said that you will retire in Newell's.

We're talking about Newell's, right? [not River]

>Yeah, I said a lot of times that I would love to do it, but it's not easy. It's not easy, because of everything that involves going back to Argentina. My family... I have to think about my kids. My kids are growing up, and they already decide. They decide for themselves. It's not hard to go back to Argentina, because kids adapt easily, but it doesn't stop being hard.

>Obviously, I would love to have the enjoyment of playing in Newell's, but honestly I don't know if it will happen.

28/???

>than Messi does for Argentina
but not than Ronaldo does for his clubs.

That's the point Messi made. individual performance in national teams is usually lower than individual performance in clubs.

Damn bruh a nigga aint finna read a muhfugin book up in this bitch

I can't imagine one single Uruguay person (let alone player) that people would care about reading all this text.

it's genuinely incredible how much of your life you devote to talking about ronaldo on Yea Forums.

>Who do you think are the best players today?
>Neymar, Saurez, Mbappe, Hazard, Aguero
>are you forgetting someone?
>no not that i can think of
>there's a number 7
>ah yes, *laughs* i put him aside (trying to convince he didn't forget)

based, he doesn't give a fuck about Penaldo

Attached: tsu.jpg (1298x2280, 384K)

R9 has a better goalscoring rate for his country; as does Cruyff

ronaldo fans's behaviour towards messi is really like the leftists' behaviour towards trump.

>a third of Messi's goals for Argentina are penalties
lmao

Messi derangement syndrome

Regarding the Boca-River final... River fans think you're a River fan now. What do you think about it?

>I don't know. I don't know. It's not like that. I have always been a Newell's fan, and I have always said it. All my family supports Newell's. My dad, my brothers. Except one, that's a Rosario Central fan. But no, I don't know why. Always a Newell's fan.

But do you have a certain liking for River?

>No, no. I went to see the game. I wanted to see a Libertadores final in Spain. We will never live something like that again. I also had my kid in there to see it. But it was very different if it had been played in Argentina.

29/???

Thanks for the translations.

whatever you have to tell yourself man

What's your relationship with the AFA president?

>No, well, I have a good relationship with the AFA president, even before him being president. I already knew him, and we already talked. So, we always have a good relationship.

30/???

I thought Messi doesn't talk much? that's the longest interview in history

Luis Suarez is the best player you played with, in terms of chemistry?

>Hehe. The thing is, with Luis I had a relationship that goes beyond football. Therefore, it's hard...

Don't dribble me, I am not a Getafe defender. I am asking you: Who is your favorite player to play with?

>I don't know. I played next to many monsters.

You don't want Jordi Alba to get angry.

>Yeah, hehe. I play next to many good players.

31/???

(This is almost over)

And instead of being grateful the argentine media are now bashing him and cursing at him saying he should've talked more in the past decade. Cancer all 40 million of them.

Attached: Ronaldo Messi defending.webm (848x416, 2.5M)

>Don't dribble me, I am not a Getafe defender.
KEK

Scaloni said that the national team is not a powerhouse anymore. Do you agree?

>Argentina is always respected in the world. Because of what Argentina means, for what it was in the past, and because it earned it. BUT, being realistic, you have to earn the respect again inside the pitch. We have to work a lot to be a powerhouse again. I tell you, these boys have played 7-8 games only. Then, we have to be patient. We have to wait for them to grow. Little by little, they'll become stronger. I have no doubt that will happen. There is a lot of potential.

32/???

Why is New Zealand so bad at shitposting when their big brothers Australia are so based?

its not shitposting, he's fucking serious, that's the fucked up thing about it

>Relationship beyond football
>it's hard

Hmmm

>No, no. In Barcelona, we come out to play... even when we were one of the best teams in history, nobody ever said anything. There was no motivation. We just played football. We had 80% of the possession and created lots of chances. But nobody yelled, nobody motivated. It was just like that, everybody knew what they had to do. We didn't need motivational talks before every game.
Interesting

>Messi calling stuff retarded
based

also thank you for translating all this

Barcelona had a poll recently, and they picked the goal you scored against Getafe () as your beast goal ever.

I want to ask you, do you agree?

>Honestly, I don't agree. I would have picked another goal.

Wow, which one?

>I liked the one I scored against Real Madrid in the Champions League semifinal, because it was pretty, because it was important, because of the setting. Due to everything, I think that's the one I choose.

>Otherwise, the header against Manchester. I pick it due to importance, more than beauty. But it was a pretty goal.

That's the one where Busquets gave you the assist, like Enrique to Maradona. "Here, have the ball, dribble past 20 and score". Haha.

>Yeah, yeah, that one. We won 2-0 in the Bernabeu. The game was very important. I think that goal came in very close to winning the poll anyway.

33/???

The word he used was "boludo", closest translation I thought of was retarded in that context. Boludo is a word that changes meaning depending on context.

When you go to sleep, you think about the goal against Getafe, the goal against Real Madrid, and you must dream of scoring one like that for Argentina.

>Do you know how many times I have watched the World Cup final game, and the opportunity I had? Sadly, it didn't go our way. I think how different it would have been if we had scored one of the 3 chances.

34/???

and people try and say he's not a real Argentine...

There are videos comparing the passes you get in Barcelona, and the passes you get in Argentina.

And now there is an idea circulating that these new boys (the new generaiton) pass you the ball way too much.

What do you think about it? Are they to dependent on you? Do you talk about this with them?

>No, I think that... I think that they have to play their own game, and eventually they will. They have to play relaxes, with or without me, in the national team. They have to do what they do in their own teams, because that's why they are there. Because of what they do every weekend. So, they need confidence, so they can play more relaxed little by little, and eventually we will have fluidity.

35/???

THIS

Stop replying to gay Australia

must weigh heavily on his mind

everyone say thank you to OP for translating this shit

There is this idea that the new players are scared when they see you. They shit their pants. I saw an image of Messi running with De Paul (new player) and I think it was great. What do you think? Are they scared? Do they admire you too much? Do you get it?

>No, honestly, I had a great relationship with a new boy. I tried to be integrated in the group. It's like I am the new one. I am the one who has to adapt to them. They're all young.

Wow, you have to adapt to them.

>Yeah, they're all young, *laughs*

They are young!

>Yeah, *laughs*, but I already knew most of them. We played one or two games before sometimes. But yeah, I am the one who has to get close to them, I am one of the oldest in the team. I understand that very well.

36/???

He’s not from New Zealand. It’s Romania using his favourite proxy.

Just delete this thread and delete yourselves and delete the country of Argentina

Interesting, thanks for the further clarification

why are ronaldo fans so mentally weak?

Do you have to lead with the example? For instance, after dinner, do you leave the dish there or do you take it to the kitchen? There is a rumor that every Argentine player must do it, out of respect for the national team.

>No, no. That's not true. I don't know who said that. I was never told that.
>Maybe in the Ezeiza training camp... but no, it's not true.

So no rules.

>Now there are smartphones, and maybe there are new rules regarding that? I don't know.

37/???

Ibra please

people still care about this ginger beard manlet choking systembabby autist?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-30-07h55m49s78.png (960x540, 522K)

(Journalist paraphrasing Icardi without naming him) "When Messi is there, everybody goes down to the lobby and talks to him. But when Messi isn't there, nobody comes down."

(Icardi bitched about this and other stuff)

But what do they [Icardi] think? Do they think Messi told other players to not go down to the lobby [and greet Icardi]?

>But when did that happen? I don't know.

Now, in the past few games let's say! [Playing dumb] Does nobody go down to the lobby when you're there?

I am going to change the question: Icardi said the group was better now that you aren't there. But Tagliafico didn't agree with him, he said he never had a problem.

But Icardi said THAT. Why?

>I don't know. I don't know. I don't know if it was wrong communication, wrong misinterpretation, or if he said it as you just said. If it was like that, I didn't understand him. With Icardi, honestly, I only played 2 games, because I was injured and didn't go to a couple of games. But I don't know what happened to him, to say something like that. It's normal when you go to a new group, like I just said, there are people who are older, people who are younger, and that doesn't mean everyone is in bad terms. But people pick their friends, some people have affinity for others. That's something that happens in every national team. When I first arrived, I was the youngest one, and I saw Heinze, Ayala, Riquelme... older people and I didn't talk to them. But that doesn't mean they were mistreating me *laughs*

You're now one the old one

>Yeah, but I don't know what Icardi said. We never mistreated anyone, quite the opposite.

38/???

Thanks for your translation user. Ignore the shitposting haters.

lmao icardi is such a retard

>But Icardi said THAT. Why?
because he is a fucking faggot KING KEK

Do you think that not giving more interviews was a mistake?

>But it's not something I do a lot in Barcelona either. I don't give many interviews. I just play. I don't talk a lost post-game. I do the same I do here. Maybe from the beginning, I should have come out and dispel the rumors earlier. But it's something you learn with time, from experience. You lean from this.

39/???

Yesterday, Manu Ginobili retired. He always praised you a lot. Did you see something? What do you think when the great Argentine athletes retire?

>No, honestly, I didn't see anything. Because due to the time zones, it was very late. But yeah, I feel sorry to see Ginobili go. I saw stuff on Instagram. I feel sorry to see a legend like Manu will not play again, not in the NBA, not in the national team. I was reviewing the insane stuff he did in the NBA and elsewhere. It's insane what he did. People will always remember the great things he did, basketball fans or not. He attracted people, whether they liked the sport or not.

Ginobili played until he was 40. Messi, play 9 years more. We don't ask 20 years more. 9 years more, could it be?

>If I can't move in a couple of years, everybody will criticize me. *laughs*

If you can't move, what's left for other players?

>We will see, we will see. It will play out naturally. At some moment, I will realize when I can't play anymore. I hope it's a long time from now.

I can't imagine you abandoning football. You love playing football. You look happy playing football. A professional player said: When you score a hat trick and take the ball, you're happy. As if you were a kid.

>No, no. I will retire as old as possible, obviously. I love football since I was born. It's the only thing I always loved. I love the ball. And I enjoy it, thank God, until today. I hope I don't ever get tired. And I hope I always enjoy it.

>When I retire, I'll keep playing with friends and my kids, or somewhere else.

>I will play until it has to be.

I know it's embarrassing to be called the best player ever. But let's see: who is the best player outside Messi right now?

>Right now?

Yeah

>Well, it's hard, honestly to pick one... there are many good players, I think, just to name someone: I don't know, Neymar, Mbappe... Hazard, Suarez... Kun... I am going to forget someone for sure. But I think today, any of them can be easily the best right now.

You know, everybody here, when you said you forgot someone, started doing hand gestures: seven, seven. What seven?

>*laughs*

You forgot someone.

>Cristiano, Cristiano. *laughs* I took out Cristiano, because he was with me, it didn't count.

*everybody laughs and claps*

Are you being honest? Did you forget or did you take him out?

>Honestly, I didn't count him, I didn't count him like myself.

Do you miss Cristiano?

>Yeah, it was nice. We suffered him, and we didn't enjoy when he lifted trophies, but it was nice to have him in our league, because of what it means, because of the prestige he gives to the league. Honestly, it would be nice if he was here still.

41/???

So that's how it really happened, the Cristiano thing.

>The Argentine people who don't like me, will have to put up with me for some years still
based

lol his friend tsuarez will probably let him win that garbage

Could we have a Messi - CR7 final in Champions League? It already happened, and you won. But it could happen again. Would you like it?

>Juventus is a team I respect a lot. I said it at the beginning of the season. It's a serious team, very strong, with lots of good players, and now they even have Cristiano. I said they were a great candidate at the beginning of the season, especially now considering how they knocked out Atletico, they are probably feeling confident.

>But oh well, I hope we make it to the final, and whoever it is: Juventus or whatever. I hope we can be there first. We have tough games to try to make it there.

Would you change shirts after that game with Cristiano?

>No, during the game, I don't ask about changing shirts. After the game, we'll see.

How many shirts are asked from you?

>Usually, the two I have, I give them away. Sometimes I have to say, "no, your teammates already asked me"

Last question: Are you kicking penalties differently? The Iceland penalty made you change?

>No, even before that, I realized. Honestly, I missed too many penalties. And yeah, I am trying new techniques. I try to find a way to not miss. Especially after that, yeah. Even, during practice. Against Iceland, I should have kicked to an angle. After that, I trained even more kicking at the angle. So I am trying to improve that.

You say in practice you aim for the angle, but then you don't in the game. How important is the head? Di Maria he said he went to the psychologist. You didn't have a bad career, but never thought about working regarding your mentality when playing for Argentina?

>Yeah, nah. Honestly, there was a moment where I stopped thinking about the criticism against me, and I tried to play just as I did with Barcelona, trying to enjoy the game. Because I realized I was suffering. I realized they can say whatever you want. Let them talk. I'll focus on playing, and enjoying the national team. It's what I ended up deciding. I managed to enjoy.

42/??

I love Messi-san.

Do the Barcelona and Argentina shirt weigh differently on your solders?

>No, honestly, when Maradona gave me the #10, I didn't feel it was a weight on my shoulders. I never had this feeling. I was used to use the #10 that also was an important number, and it came from Ronaldinho, and also... and neither did I feel it as a weight on my shoulders. I never felt that.

43/???

Is he saying he rates Ronaldinho more than Maradona? Sounds like he is

>No, even before that, I realized. Honestly, I missed too many penalties. And yeah, I am trying new techniques. I try to find a way to not miss
How the fuck does it take him 15 years to find a penalty technique just to be average?

Such a narcissistic little cunt, wish Ronaldo would stomp him

Average conversion rate is 75.8% to 70%, so he is above average. You just notice the ones he misses

muh jersey weight
kek

Fans are writing us to tell you that the majority of Argentina doesn't hate you, that it's a minority that talks shit about the national anthem. Most Argentines love him and thank him.

>No, I know that! That's what I told you, at the beginning. When Thiago asked me, I told him. Every time I went to Argentina: Buenos Aires, Rosario. People always showered me with affection. It was insane. Same as here in Barcelona. I know that the minority who are continuously... shitting on me. I know that. But still, it bothers me when the press LIES. That's what bothers me. When they lie, when they invent stuff. They invent with so much tranquility, and they can rest easy: "I invented a rumor, and let everything go to shit, I don't care"

44/???

>Is he saying he rates Ronaldinho more than Maradona?
No, just that both are legends in their respective places.

Sounds a bit narcissistic written. But Messi speaks in a very plain way. It didn't sound narcissistic.

Send a message to all the Argentines that don't like you. What can you tell them?

>Nothing. What can I say? Nothing. Err... I play for myself, for my family, for my teammates, and for whoever likes watching me. If you don't like me, sadly, you will have to put up with me for a while more.

45/45

FINISHED

BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE

More than 1 hour talking...

>Antonella is going to kill me. She is waiting with the food at home. We have to look for the children.

The middle one is very mischievous, or so they say. Who did he get that from?

>*laughs* The grandma says he got it from me.

Thank you for being here, bla bla

>Bye!

46/46

thanks argybro

Based Argentina, thank you for your work

tnx Argentina confirmed for white and based
Heil!

>angry antonella

Attached: dude.jpg (500x481, 45K)

It's a very telling statement, he really must feel the burden after being so close to glory, you can see it on the pitch and his body language

based

Cheers for the translations lad

you're going to die of literality

LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL

tl;dr
so messi will keep trying to win something for the NT, which will be almost impossible considering that this copa america will be held on brazil and the next competition is the WC

Cool read.

Nah, Argentina had the much better chances. Palacio's miss was unbelievable.

No ones believe this Hans, Argies are just massive chokers, but they had the clearest chances.

Chile: 2 golds / 9 silvers
Argentina: 17 golds / 17 silvers

Chilean:
>argies are massive chokers yo

>>We play every day together in Barcelona. It's not easy to go to a team of strangers and play in the exact same way.

OH NO NO NOOOOOOOO

Thank you FRIEND

i want him to play for argentina

Maybe if he wasnt a choking faggot his son wouldnt have to go through all that.

Confirmed system babby

Nueur should have been off or at least yellow plus penno. Knee to opponent's face is a dangerous tackle, period. I don't care if he managed to monica schiffer's left titty let alone the ball, it's still dangerous and a foul.

IT IS NOT MESSI'S VOICE, IT IS OBV A FAKE

WAKE UP RETARDS

>kiwi confused by the concept of "if"

Weak mind as fuck

The epitome of the cuckoldry mentality that has kept him from winning trophies and why reddit likes him so much

Attached: 1553813291332.jpg (621x709, 48K)

Thank you very much Argie bro
This was interesting and a good read, appreciate you taking the time to post this. Have a good weekend and hopefully Argentina win the next Copa

>I liked the one I scored against Real Madrid in the Champions League semifinal, because it was pretty, because it was important, because of the setting. Due to everything, I think that's the one I choose.
based, it's really funny Madrid always avoid Barca again in CL after this game

Attached: 1541331204834.png (636x562, 14K)

Well said, but don't reply to the dumb kiwi cunt and hide his bait threads. Only way is to starve him of the attention he so desperately craves from his stepdad. He only exists because idiots reply

Anyway, most interesting thread on Yea Forums for a while

When you're winning you don't need to say much, it's easy.

>I love football since I was born. It's the only thing I always loved.
Antonella BTFO

If he hasn't i think he would benefit from seeing a sports shrink - it totally unlocked Ronnie O'Sullivan

You remembered the game wrong. Germany did dominate slightly in possession but Argentina more clear chances against Neuer than Germany did against Romero in the first 90 minutes. Higuain's offside goal followed by his infamous 1v1 miss, Palacio's retarded chip over Neuer, Messi's tight angle shot that got past Neuer and barely missed the goal by 2-3 centimeters etc. Argentina should have had 2 goals against Germany at least.

based

Twain is not romanian. He doesnt speak romanian.

Even when United was winning everything domestically I doubt their locker room atmosphere was ever like that

Thanks for the translation argiebro. I'll cook some ossu boco in your honor today.

Cmon, it's obvious he's talking about recent times. You can't compare chilean football history (which is almost non-existant) with the argentinean one

>. I am going to play every important game until I retire
OH NO NO NO

>tf
Eat shit Twain with proxy

Germany hit the post. Palacio was overtime.

BOSNADO

>I am going to play every important game until I retire
except friendlies, friendlies where you cement your team's chemistry are for losers.

it's genuinely incredible how much of your life you devote to defending a midget choker manlet on Yea Forums

based argie bro

>arguments
>lol why aren't you a retard like me?

>Romania suddenly cares about friendlies now that Messi doesn't
lmao

your best player is literally Vidal, call your sorry ass to silence fake texan

literally the Jesus of football. poor guy was born in a world of retards

it's genuine incredible how you're genuinely incredibly retarded

>Messi doesn't
ofcourse. weak mind.

>>I liked the one I scored against Real Madrid in the Champions League semifinal, because it was pretty, because it was important, because of the setting. Due to everything, I think that's the one I choose.
Based, it's my favourite goal from Messi, I love how he moves his body when he runs past the 4 defenders. Also the fun factor of the assist.

dont @ me again gipsy

Don't forget the massive butthurt it caused, specially after poop's pregame press conference

>I liked the one I scored against 10men Real Madrid
lmao

>My generation was mistreated by the press.
boo hoo