OAK: Raiders ink Isaiah Crowell to one-year pact
TEN: Titans want to build offense around Henry
ARZ: Kliff: Kevin White can be a dangerous player
CIN: Bengals want Dalton to re-establish himself
ATL: Blank: Grady Jarrett will be Falcon for life

Attached: schiano.jpg (274x184, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o70lFvfWE6g?t=381
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/sports/csn/eagles/How_Howie_Roseman_made__47_million_disappear_PHI-507775212.html
cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/tobacco/smokeless-fact-sheet
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK326497/
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001024786/article/allpro-punter-shane-lechler-retiring-after-18-seasons
cfl.ca/2019/03/30/sse-sport-nova-scotia-partner-create-multi-use-facility/
youtu.be/X6v5JGgr3qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go Hawks

Attached: 1543797099629.png (267x249, 95K)

god Bill better land with every pick in this draft

Attached: 71532C96-862A-463B-884C-FEA1EFE6DC17.jpg (709x765, 200K)

>howard

Attached: bearcry.png (1200x900, 1.9M)

do not cry burr friend

Attached: 4463FD6D-4A5A-4EF8-B00E-93DE1648F375.png (415x332, 296K)

He's going to draft 12 defensive tackles and trade away 11 of them for future draft picks

mite b based

Won't be based when they go 5-11

Attached: D542EC26-F38E-4493-B276-1B6F3647DA7E.png (800x400, 432K)

Is Kittle legit or was he just good cause the Niners had 0 other targets all season?

He's not just legit he's the best tight end in the league

Lynch ain't much of a GM but getting him in the 5th round was an outstanding pick

why did he fall so far

Had fuck all production in college. Did well with his targets but the fact he's gone to dominate in the NFL is part of the reason why Hockenson and Fant are getting so much love from draft analysts. Iowa is definitely doing something right at the position

Also if you're interested I'm watching some more games over the next few weeks leading up to the draft. Julian Love from Notre Dame was a guy I really liked because of his ball production (ton of passes defenced) but the more I watch him the more I see a guy who is way too grabby and fails to get his head turned around down the field. He's gonna go way later in the draft than I thought a month ago

This play here is one of the worst reps I've seen from a CB. Completely loses track of the receiver when he cuts outside on the double move, Gives up about 10 yards of separation then misses the tackle after the catch

youtu.be/o70lFvfWE6g?t=381

Plays at 6:21

i laughed at your will grier prediction even though I want the pats to take him and now I see him being mocked in the first round so youre doing something right

penal colony: the thread

taking over your sport wh*te boi

Yea we'll see come draft day but I've been sold on Grier for a while. QBs are always hard to predict where they'll go but the one guy I'm certain the buzz on is complete BS in Daniel Jones from Duke. People can blame his receivers all they want the dude is straight up bad. Day 3 pick imo

You wrote that backwards. Games won go first.

Post pics of moments when your team got legitimately robbed

Attached: Lions-zone.jpg (640x400, 95K)

dont have a pic but the eagles-cowboys 'no clear recovery' call

Reminder that Patiots have lost less owls than the Bills in over twice as many appearances.

Patriots have lost 5 owls (1985,1996,2007,2011,2017)

Tied with the broncos (1977,1986-1987,1989,2013) for the most

>TEN: Titans want to build offense around Henry
Mariota confirmed for bust

By the Patriots I mean Tom Brady, Patriots didn't even exist without him.

>draft will be determine if Patriots are good or not
First year watching football?

Now that the Pats are done, who's going to be the new AFC dynasty?

Browns

Attached: 8981632.jpg (610x320, 37K)

If it weren't for the robey-coleman/tommylee lewis thing this would have vot a lot more attention.

How do they keep getting away with it bro?

Attached: Alex-Smith-NFL-Raiders-Chiefs-Oakland.jpg (640x400, 144K)

???
The defense is in good shape if they started the season right now.
OL, RB,QB are good for the offense.
They do need to hit on a TE and or a WR.

They have the ammo to grab just about anyone they want.

You Chiefnigs deserve nothing anyway, get fucked
I know I’m being a typical Pats fan in the offseason, but seeing >us swing for all those receivers and get none is annoying
I hope Bill dips into WR a few times in the top four rounds because the WR depth is pretty good this year

Attached: D4282D7C-5C37-4B41-BE29-4054AAFFDD8E.jpg (765x401, 32K)

My longterm gf (4 years) broke up with me a few days ago. I don't know how to cope so I've just been refreshing this general aimlessly, over and over, pretending I want to discuss football. I don't. I haven't made a post in days: I just want something to take my mind off of her.

Trade up for Hock and grab K Harmon in the second and they are all set.

so who cheated on who and why didn't you propose sooner?

>trade up for hock
i wish, but when does Bill ever trade up
most likely they will take a DT and hope Irv Smith Jr falls to them in the second

>being a faggot
You're being a typical Australian, as well

t. SEETHING chiefnigger

Poorfag in college, so I didn't have the money to yet. She left me for some premed douchebag who is on his way to being a doctor. I wouldn't exactly call it cheating but she played me for months before breaking up, promising me that she only loved me and that she didn't have feelings for him. The lies sounded so sweet and I was a naive fool to believe them, against my better judgement.

sounds like a vicious thot
you'll look back in a few years and be thankful you avoided that obvious landmine

sorry man, at least you're learning some warning signs while you're still young

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/sports/csn/eagles/How_Howie_Roseman_made__47_million_disappear_PHI-507775212.html

How does Howie (((Roseman))) keep pulling it off?

Who /Browns/ here

ye

Attached: FF9E2FCD-7366-4B51-A01B-B94E28786026.png (420x415, 10K)

lifelong ever since 2 weeks ago

Cleveland native here but I live in Jew York.

This happens every year you idiot. A qb starts receiving 1st round hype because other retarded “analysts” need to get people to read their mocks. Grier isn’t going in the first round.

Sorry user, 4 years it's time enough to get strongly attached to somebody. Every thing we could say to you it's going to sound like a hollow topic, but try to avoid all contact with her, don't stalk her social media, try to think about the future instead of getting stuck in the past. Focus on your responsibilities and hobbies. Starting something new always helps. Be strong, you're going through this eventually.

This but exactly the opposite. Kill yourself
that'll show her.

I want I Smith but turn him into a FB.
Rathman 2.0

QBs and combine heroes always get overdrafted.

first mock post-Howard trade

pretty sure Henderson has no chance of still being available where i took him but if they get another Sproles-type back around where that pick is, this draft is a success.

Attached: 5.jpg (373x450, 38K)

mite b based

the bears blew all their draft capital on trubisky and mack and somehow got a little bit worse in the offseason
last year literally was their year wasnt it? At least the vikings won a playoff game lol

"B-b-but he's just kicking the can down the road. It'll c-c-catch up to them eventually," nervous fans around the league say for the 4th year in a row.

but wouldnt you say the upside of hitting on a qb with a rookie contract cap hit is worth the gamble?

you get pat mahomes and you have a huge edge.

A couple years down the road Jordan Ta'amu will be the most successful QB picked in this draft.

Reminder

Attached: sketch-1553870716243.png (1451x1080, 1.87M)

>pouches
ok, sissy

Friendly reminder that I was absolutely right about the Bears last season despite the constant maymay arrows and I will continue to be right this season when Da Burrs win da superb owl

Attached: bittersweet.jpg (717x662, 279K)

Its the 200IQ tobacco product for successful white men. Only rednecks and poverty shitters chew

If there is a no doubt QB available by all means go get him.
If not grab a mid round guy coach him up to be a game manager to start.
Less risk less cost.
Grabbing a project QB in the first round is a waste of a pick.

Also fuck the kiwi faggot may he rot in hell!!!

Attached: sketch-1553871117276.png (1080x2160, 2.31M)

Does your government know you're here?

Same question

I agree mostly but it depends what you consider a project

Grier is pretty much the opposite of a project. His concerns are his advanced age and low arm velocity

good post

Cringe

>wake up at 11 on a Friday
>immediately start drinking
What am I doing with my life?

As long as you're drinking water, tea, or a fresh squeezed fruit juice it's all good buddy

the aus government are hilariously incompetent when it comes to enforcing any internet law
their ban on torrent sites can be gotten past by literally any vpn out there, free or not
so I don’t really care if they do or not

Will he improve your team day 1?
If not he is a project.

well that depends on your depth chart

Teams with aging expensive starters should be looking for ways to get cheaper and younger.

I agree it situational.
If you have the time to develop a QB get one later.
If you don't fire your GM.

I love drinking. Cheers

dawg pound baybee

Attached: 1543194297585.png (844x659, 547K)

Lol you're a literal cuck, kys

Attached: fucking faggot.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

cringe

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: 1340573266716.png (646x410, 87K)

Enjoy mouth cancer you degenerate

Theres literally zero (0) scientific or medical evidence that links snus to cancer. I used to smoke so i guess u could say snus saved my life.

Why did Schiano leave the pats?

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/tobacco/smokeless-fact-sheet

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK326497/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 12.11.07 PM.png (1372x1370, 402K)

They are going to sign G McCoy when he gets cut.
Both he and Bennett really don't like Schiano.

Someone in the family has cancer probably his wife. He's been talking about leave for a couple weeks now and the Patriots support it.

you are an idiot

>nicotine is addictive

Attached: 1552086531637.jpg (644x500, 39K)

QB - Carson Wentz*
RB - Jordan Howard*
WR - Alshon Jeffery*
WR - DeSean Jackson*
WR - Nelson Agholor
TE - Zach Ertz*
LT - Jason Peters*
LG - Isaac Seumalo
C - Jason Kelce*
RG - Brandon Brooks*
RT - Lane Johnson*

* notes pro bowlers

His wife has cancer.

Based.

Attached: howiedoit.jpg (400x300, 32K)

It is tho?

Prove it. You can't.

>eagles get yet another starting caliber player for nothing (6th round pick)

Literally how? Why are all of these teams so retarded? The jags, the dolphins, the browns and now the bears? Who the fuck is running these teams? Yes I mad

Attached: 1505667318843.png (325x389, 13K)

sup mexican league thread if you all intrested

Well it's a RB so they won't use him anyway. Howard will get 8 YPC in a game and then the next 5 games he'll get 3 touches.

nobody is interested in an amateur league
my dads 50 year old friends could put on a better game

Don't be a dick

is there a single offensive weapon the Bears HAVEN'T underutilized before selling them off for dirt-cheap?

Attached: 1506908295839.jpg (200x154, 7K)

Why is it so hard for people to quit if they aren't addicted?

Walter Payton? We have to go pretty far back for it to be honest.

It's going to suck for 9-18 months, after which you want care about the person and you'll wonder why you ever had. That's how the brane works bb, just embrace your new free time while you can and improve yourself somehow

Because it's awesome

People didn't have a hard time quitting smoking until the government convinced them it's addictive. It's all a government psyop designed to hurt the domestic tobacco industry.

No need to be an asshole

>p-please stop being mean on 4channel!

Don't you have 8th dimension black magic warlocks to yell at, Alex?

BUY MY WATER FILTERS

being honest isn't being an asshole

Isn't it time for another smoke break you addict?
Kek

bump for 4 yr ex gf user

>nicotine isn't addicting
well that's a hot take

Take a break from women, get in decent shape if you aren't already, go bang some thots, and then find yourself a wholesome midwestern gf from Michigan when you're ready

You forgot Easton Stick

>Texans given "hard no" from Titans on using Oilers uniforms
I don't know why we don't just sell that "history" back to Houston like the Ravens did. Maybe 3% of Tits fans actually care about their history as the Oilers besides maybe Warren Moon. That team never accomplished anything in like 40 years of play and became AFC champions within three years of finally leaving.

On the other hand: ha ha we stole ur throwbacks :^)

they have internet in your trailer park?

>go be a degenerate loser and then hold your next love interest to a double standard
incel advice: idiotic, self-absorbed, and hypocritical as always

Rex Grossman got a decent amount of reps

>literal
I don't think you know what that word means little guy

Have sex

The Ravens were literally forced to give back the history of the Browns. Otherwise they would have kept it.

I would but your dad keeps playing hard to get, the little slut

Attached: Not a clear recovery.jpg (1200x900, 193K)

This information is referring to dip and chew. Swedish snus goes thru a different production process. The tobacco is not fermented, hence why you dont need to spit. Like i said, literally zero evidence linking ***snus*** to cancer.

Thanks, /nfl/. I want to hate her but I can't summon up the feelings even if I have good reason to. She understood me, every idiosyncrasy, to the fullest breadth. I thought for a while that love could truly be unconditional in her arms. She showed me the harsh reality of it, that you can't delude yourself with notions of selfless love and timeless ardor, to surrender yourself to someone in full is begging them to cast you asunder. This is my 3rd and final post, I won't attentionwhore any longer. Also i'm a steelersfag and this offseason/our prospects for this upcoming season have me shook.

Did you at least get to smash? This sounds like me a few months back but I got to smash so I didn’t bitch about it like you are doing.
>“Women aren’t just for sex!”
Sure.

Lmao no wonder she left you sound way too fucking delusional buddy.

You're just not being aggressive enough. user's dad is a fucking whore who wants to get raped.

you can't hate her when you failed to keep her attention, who dates someone for 4 years without making any long term moves?

not saying you deserved to get dumped, but your inaction didn't help.

Le epic internet health man

>my dads 50 year old friends could put on a better game

you talking about your dad and his friends becuase you are too much of a fat lazy fuck to brag about being competitive in sports at any level?

While smoking is gross in general, for some reason I find vaping way more disgusting than cigarettes but I'm not sure why

Because you have fallen for big tabacco's propaganda.

>FA: Greg Schiano unexpectedly resigns from Pats
WAS IT unexpected tho

because all the vape flavors smell exactly like that cheap scented lipstick tween girls buy, it's nauseating as fuck

This, the /fit/pill is the fastest way to feeling positive again

maybe is more because of the stereotypo of the kind of people that vapes?

Because tobacco/weed is far more concentrated when vaping, and it will actually kill you faster, though it does smell less bad to people around you, like what this user said:
Also I saw Leonardo Dicaprio doing it at some awards show and he looked like a hipster faggot.

>he doesn’t know whose behind juul and all that juice shit.

Shut the fuck up faggot

no, I'm talking about my dad and his friends because they're old and out of shape
do you understand how comparisons work?
Here let me break it down so you can understand.
DAD FRIEND OLD, MEXICO PLAY FOOTBALL BAD, DAD OLD FRIEND PLAY BETTER
there you go.

Correct

>this is mexico's idea of bants
go back to your thread with 1 unique poster

Do you guys think they call it "mail" because the back of an envelope looks like an M?

DAD I TOLD YOU STOP INTERRUPTING WHEN I'M SHITPOSTING

Try clicking the link next time before you spill your bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-134151~2.png (1080x1481, 248K)

Not involved in your convo but BT is absolutely 100% behind Juul. They were bought out by Altria (who makes Marlboro)

Chiefs

Sorry not bought out, they own 35% of Juul.

Once the FDA passes their laws on low nicotine tobacco, they're fucked.

>coast through season super healthy
>choke a home playoff game to the most inconsistent and unhealthy playoff team
>let roster get worse in offseason
bears arent winning da superb owl, are they bros?

>weed will kill you faster than any nicotine product
wew

Stop larping as me. I used my dad and his buddies as an example because I'm a fat autist with bowed knees

>only one cowboy player in the pile, nowhere near the ball
>eagle player comes out with the ball
>replay view you posted shows eagle player holding the ball
>"""no clear recovery"""
It had to have been rigged, right?

I see a Dallas helmet and no clear recovery

Not him but nicotine is better for you than weed because nicotine is good for you while weed is neutral. Coughing more is good for you because it expels all of the toxins that would otherwise just be festering in your lungs. Certain elements of society don't want us to smoke because they want us to die more quickly so we can be replaced by automation.

Nice digits but you've been trumped by
Trips of truth. No clear recovery, Cowboys win again

nigga this shit is so retarded alex jones wouldn't even believe it

ok, retard

>burrs
Course not, gonna be a fun season tho, full of memes and literal titty kissing

>Coughing more is good for you because it expels all of the toxins that would otherwise just be festering in your lungs
Fucking kek you crazy user

Again, no direct evidence provided that links snus to cancer. Dig deeper or stfu nerd.

>because all the vape flavors smell exactly like that cheap scented lipstick tween girls buy, it's nauseating as fuck
Probably this, plus there's something less gross about disposal cigarettes that burn away, compared to a vaper you have to wash. The human mouth is disgusting, I can only imagine what kinda crap builds up on it if you don't clean it.

Plenty of Thots in the sea.

lel

Browns are getting new uniforms pretty soon. How will that go? I feel like they've done every combination of color schemes and trims already.

The Eagles are set up nicely for this draft. I'm expecting at least one or two trades though, Howie likes to deal on draft day.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 2.20.53 PM.png (2578x1152, 229K)

Remember their last uniform color change?

they should just go back to these and keep the color rush and It'd be gucci

Attached: AFCN-Uniform-CLE-brownpants.png (368x271, 64K)

Right side is patrician imo

You forgot Easton Stick too

>yfw Bills sweep AFC East
Who Bills Owl 2020 here?

Attached: jordan-poyer-bca748f60c5638de.jpg (600x400, 106K)

New to the NFL?

Is it the joos?

Attached: bear0019.jpg (282x176, 53K)

I remember when you actually used to post good content

Thanks for letting us fleece you today
t. Eagles

>Checks the news
holy FUCK the burrs got fleeced, Howard is worth more than that
The rest of the NFCN is looking forward to not having to face him anymore

What part of phili are you from, user?

when was the last time the bears won a trade?

remember back in the 00s when every team had one star running back, instead of a stable of five speedy lil niggas used in rotation? When is that coming back? It's annoying having to keep track of all these literal whos shifting around constantly.

Who is Khalil Mack?

The albatross that vanished in the play-offs?

>two first round picks for the privilege of basically signing a free agent contract
oof

who got nowhere near St. Bewd

The Browns have the Rams at home and the Pats on the road. How do these games go? I think they stand a decent chance against the Rams.

they could have traded last years' first for a first this year plus extra, then trade both firsts to move up and grab a guy better than mack, at the same position, pay him a rookie deal, get extra picks, AND won the same amount of playoff games
which is worse: the mack deal or trading for trubisky?

Slaughter the Lambs like a cultist hailing Satan. And BB defensively schemes to make the three headed dragon running by committee to try and win them the game. Close but Pat's win.

>nfl rigging in favor of cowshitters.
are you new to football?

You should have seen the amount of phantom calls and no-calls that were happening to the redskins when they had a two game lead in the division.

why would you give two first round picks and then give a guy $141 million dollars when he was going to be a free agent anyways?

browns will probably murder the sheep.

Dated mine for 1 year 8 months. Broke up 2 weeks ago. I invited a girl over last night and she sucked my cock until I blew a gigantic load in her mouth, which helps, but the real key is stay focused on work, school, gym, hobbies stuff to better yourself.

I will remind them!

Attached: joseph-r-gannascoli-pictures.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

how the fuck are the tits still in this thing?

Attached: D22QN7hUcAE5zxK.jpg (1500x1500, 255K)

I mean, look at the week competition. They'll be destroyed by the Bills Mafia.

never

Tennessee is not as small of a market as /nfl/ seems to think it is

k virgin

Post yfw the bengals go 0-16

Attached: 22B7E9BF-ADAB-4581-8C29-4F4866C12515.png (500x500, 10K)

Why is it that the same analysts who rip on Wentz are the same ones who bitch about Jacksonville giving Foles too much money?

Attached: 1543355974658.jpg (432x403, 14K)

Gotta get dem clicks

Explain

They are in desperate need of DTs, they could really use youth at safety, they need two tight ends in the draft, and at least two WRs. They also neex duct tape for their linebackers and maybe an upgrade at RT.

>tfw your team will never defeat Tom Brady in the superbowl
Eagles and Giantsfags don’t know how good they have it. Winning the superbowl against Brady is the ultimate victory in any competition ever. Everything else is just so unsatisfying compared to it.

Attached: Crying wojak.jpg (700x700, 149K)

is it better than winning 6 super bowls

I would take one superbowl against Tom Brady over six superbowls against the Vikings cowboys cowboys Seahawks rams and cardinals

>shitting on the cardinals

come on man that fanbase doesn't need more suffering. [spoiler] except they do I hope fitzgerald breaks his spine and they go 0-16 the fucking twats [/spoiler]

>falcons

Attached: image0.jpg (618x410, 72K)

B-b-but muh narrative!

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-174554~2.png (1080x863, 275K)

My response was to someone who is overreacting and claiming the Pats had to hit on every pick or they were done.

That being said.
Guy,Pennel, and Butler is a serviceable rotation.
The starters at Safety are pretty good but yes it is time to prepare for the future.
Izzo can take over for D Allen at TE but yes it is a need.
LB are fine but also needs to prepare for the future.Sadly this is a really shitty year for LB.
Cannon is fine.

If they want to stop the run, they should use their RD1 on a DT like Wilkins, Lawrence, Simmons, etc. They've lost, what, 3 or 4 dlineman, and gained one servicable contributor in Pennel. It took them 16 weeks to figure out how to stop the run, they need to force risky passes. Sam and Bentley have to show speed if they want to stop receiving backs. Shame Nasir Adderly didn't stay under the radar, hopefully Melifonwu works out.

Guy and Pennel are two of the better run stopping DTs around.
They don't offer much in the way of a pass rush though.
Butler is serviceable in that regard.

Bennett, Wise,and Simon are a solid group of DEs.

The Pats have a contain and collapse philosophy and the players they have fit.

I would love for them to improve but if they had to field a def today they would be fine. There are no holes. I agree they can certainly improve it.

I like Savage in the middle rounds. Between him and Obi they would have a giant safety that runs a 4.3 and a smaller safety that runs a 4.3 that they can coach up.

Who do you like for the pats with their first three picks?

Lolwut

Guys why did Rob retired so early? He's 29

He wants to salvage what's left of his brain.

He pushed himself way too hard way too many times. It's what made him so exciting but also was caused him to have so many injuries.

I absolutely crushed this one.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 7.23.04 PM.png (702x748, 104K)

Go Rams

Attached: 23567.jpg (310x321, 29K)

No clue who will be available.
Maybe trade up if Hock falls far enough.
If they end up with Z Allen DE I will be happy.

Hope my niners draft Drew Lock, Jimmy is not the quarterback of the future.

Niners cut Jimmy G.
Re signs with the Pats on short money.
Wins three SBs.

Me likey.

How come cornerbacks either have short shelf lives or play forever?

Richard Sherman was the best cornerback in the league in 2013 and now he's a has-been. Meanwhile Darrell Green played FOREVER and was still great.

Based

sherman tore his achillies

corners dont really age well because of the extreme amount of athleticism it requires.

Darrell Green was just the freak you see every once in a long while and thats why hes one of the greatest ever.

As much as I dislike the Rams I must admit Rampage is a likable mascot

Attached: image.jpg (850x560, 77K)

His body, specially his back, is fucked by injuries. He's in high risk of developing CTE too. He made the right decision by stopping.

You just know

>CTE
I'm pretty sure he already has natural brain damage that he was born with t.bh

theyre so skinny and agile theyre prone to tendon and soft tissue injuries. Once they lose a step they start getting picked on

well yes, he's US American

Why do you think Sherman sucks?

Vikings!

Based! Double dubs for the Vikes! SKOL!!

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (3200x2194, 699K)

Attached: kh4K5E6.jpg (2048x1536, 325K)

Who's the one guy you expect to go first round that'll garner universal reactions of "holy shit, he went in the first round?" (like Rashaad Penny last year, or Keanu Neal when he was drafted)

I've got two guesses: Darrell Henderson and Juan Thornhill

Chase Winovich

He's certainly not brilliant outside the field, he looks like a nice dumb giant. I wish him the best, honestly.

Vikings Owl

Attached: kqk5cyvp63n21.png (534x401, 374K)

>imagine trading your white QB to draft a running black QB

Attached: QBs.jpg (1200x400, 295K)

(((white)))

cornerback is a physical position that requires extreme athleticism.

Darrell Green was an absolute freak of nature, not to mention that if he came back today he would probably still be top ten in speed among corners.

any quarterback taken in the first this year is deserving of a, "he went in the first?"

Off season lads. Jog on

Murray is amazing though

>tfw your entire offense is Mitch Trubisky

Attached: 1550011712417.png (602x291, 222K)

>Raiders sign former Seahawks/Lions TE Luke Willson

>Imagine even consider cutting a 2 time owl champion to trade for a trash QB that's also a Fucking jew.

Lmao nice gnats.

Attached: local goddess picks a team to win!.png (815x980, 735K)

/Bills Owl 2020/

Attached: kornbills.png (242x339, 178K)

Doesn't matter, Giants will be in the cellar for the next 3-4 seasons before there's any chance of a decent year.

Plz God

>Sweep Pats
30-3 over 17 seasons. Last win was 2014 in Week 17 after the Patriots clinched home field advantage.

Last win was 2016 week 4

>Imagine even consider letting go of a Super Bowl MVP to re-sign an overrated injury-prone QB that's also a fucking ginger

Lmao nice giggles

Attached: 1474244389135.png (359x491, 276K)

brady was not playing in that game.

Do the Bills have the best fanbase in the NFL?

>One real great era in their history overshadowed by four Super Bowl losses
>Have largely been irrelevant since 2000
>Didn't make the playoffs until 17 years into the new millennium
>Stadium is a dump by modern NFL standards
>Frozen hellhole from November onwards
>Free agents don't want to go there, players will refuse to report if they get traded there (Antonio Brown)

>Stadium still sells out and never gets taken over by transplants/out of town fans
>Fans always into the Shout song, take pride in massive home-field advantage in second half of the year
>Throw dildos at Tom Brady despite threats of prosecution
>Have a hooligan fan culture without being complete degenerates like Eagles fans
>If they get a great player like Kyle Williams, they cherish him

I'm really excited for the Bills' future. I think McDermott is a fantastic coach and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't take a leap this year like his mentor (Rivera) did in his third year as HC.

Eli has sucked dick for half a decade

Rosen at least is young

>go to the playoffs for the first time since the Clinton administration
>trade your quarterback to Cleveland for no reason
>suck donkey balls the next year
>W-WE'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK GUYS
jordan stop get some help.gif

Eli has consistently had some of the worst rosters in the NFL.

The 2015 team should have been 4-12 but Coughlin coached that team into position to win 11 games. But of course he got blamed for everything and not Jerry fucking Reese who proceeded to draft ELI FUCKING APPLE the very next year.

The Bills had one of the best defenses in the league last year and the offense improved significantly when they cut Kelvin Benjamin.

Eli is paid 20 mil per year and he’s pedestrian at best

He’s not worth the price tag, he’s supposed to elevate the team and he can’t even with talented skill position players. His complete lack of mobility also makes a bad o-line look even worse.

He’s a legend and I get giant fans going to bat for him, but it’s well past time to make the difficult but right choice instead of remaining in denial.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 12.34.26 AM.png (1374x676, 350K)

Yeah, im thinking this is our year.

Based

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (497x350, 67K)

How did the bears think chase Daniel was an acceptable backup

Holy shit he’s awful. His throws are pitiful

>"IF HE COULD MOVE AROUND IN THE POCKET LIKE RUSSELL WILSON HIS OFFENSIVE LINE WOULD BE GOOD!!!!!"

This is such a weak-ass argument. Just because Russell Wilson can run around for 15 seconds avoiding sacks doesn't mean that his line isn't terrible.

Eli also looked a lot like his old self in the second half of the season once his line improved but the Giants habitually blew leads down the stretch because they had guys on defense who were either overpaid and underproducing (Vernon, Jenkins), suck, or had openly quit on the team (Curtis Riley).

And by the way, Rosen isn't mobile either. He took even more sacks than Eli last year and looked like shit in most games even if he didn't have the talent around him to succeed.

Plus all of the innuendo about how his teammates at UCLA hated him. If the Cardinals are even thinking about moving on after just one season that's a huge red flag to me that he's a Jeff George/Jay Cutler type who's got all the talent in the world but none of the people skills.

>you now remember big bend and the shittsburg steelers

Attached: 1513728976675.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Russell Wilson also generates a ton of touchdown drives just by his ability to extend plays

You’ll take that with the high amount of sacks.

Eli can not extend plays and he’s not even a good pocket passer anymore.

You can’t just look at a few games at the end and ignore the body of work of the last half decade of just being ordinary to just plain bad.

Rosen might not be the answer. But I’d rather pay a young Rosen 6 million than an old Eli 20 million.

Ben McAdoo tried to turn Eli Manning into Aaron Rodgers without any regard for the fact that Manning is a more traditional pocket passer. Plus the fact that Ereck Flowers and Bobby Hart had both usually fallen down within .5 seconds of the snap and Eli was a hair's width from dying every play.

Eli was a Pro Bowler in 2015. Less than two years later all the Boston/Philly lovers in the media disregarded that and started the "Eli's the problem, cut him and get a new QB" narrative because they want revenge for XLII/XLVI/have it out for the Giants in general.

Ben mcadoo is bad
Hart/flowers is bad

Eli is also bad

When you lose as many games as the giants have the last few years it’s usually for a lot of reasons.

I'm sorry, wasn't the whole argument that the Giants *had* to draft a QB last year "muh QB Hell is so hard to get out of so you have to draft one when you get the chance"? Are you admitting that Rosen isn't a franchise QB and will probably be a backup in four years?

And by the way, I have seen absolutely zero evidence that Sam Darnold will have a better career than Saquon Barkley. People forget that Darnold took a giant shit in the Cotton Bowl (And is a >USC QB) and choked in every big spot he was in last year like the Browns game. He might make a Pro Bowl or two but he'll never win anything that matters.

Shame knowing the guy in this suit is going to be sued for sexual harassment/assault in 10 years for this

Reese drafted dogshit and overpaid mercenaries for half the decade and the blame still goes to Eli.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't draft a QB again and instead address all the other holes they have.

I want Haskins but the front office knows if they fuck up the qb pick, that sets them back even further than they are now. At least with a young stout defense, you can potentially ride Eli out until they find his replacement.

Eli has been able to make every throw when he has been given the chance. The trouble is that outside of Odell (Who was a Me First guy who turned the fans/media/locker room against Eli for personal gain) he's had guys like Reuben Randle (Who must have caused INTs by quitting on routes), Preston Parker (One of the worst drop artists I've ever seen), and Larry Donnell (Always fell down when he caught the ball and usually caused INTs because when he came on the field everyone knew he was getting the ball) to throw to. And don't even get me started on Brandon Marshall, who was the guy Reese signed instead of Andrew Whitworth who he thought was "too old" even though Marshall was clearly washed up on the Jets in '16.

The Giants went through a time from 2013 - 2016 where they didn't have a legit tight end, and they probably still don't since Evan Engram's a glorified slot receiver and Rhett Ellison is mostly used as a blocker.

Giants don’t have to do anything but if they want to put a non shit product on the field they should have drafted a qb or traded down.

Maybe Rosen and Darnold go on to be busts but I’ll roll that dice 10/10 times rather than waste a pick on a running back and lock myself into 4-7 win seasons for the next half decade.

Reward comes with risk. Barkley was never going to be a bad player but he was always going to be a bad pick.

The "running backs are worthless" argument is so stupid because if you look at what Barkley did in largely the same offense as what guys like Rashad Jennings had run in, there's zero comparison between them. The Giants would have had literally zero run game if it were not for Barkley. In Carolina you had the same situation with Christian McCaffrey where once Cam got hurt, the offense would not have existed had it not been for McCaffrey getting 250 yards a game.

>but muh Hunt/Kamara

Hunt and Kamara were both in offenses loaded with talent and the Saints' O-Line is the best in the league. If Kamara were in another offense like, lets say Cincinnati's, he would be slightly above average but not close to an All-Pro.

And what did that run game get you?

I mean your 20 million dollar qb should finally blossom with that long awaited run game right?

Man Barkley is awesome, he wasn’t the pick.

Stop defending a losing organizations bad choices.

>Browns over Eagles
How?

They're drafting Wentz's old teammate in the later rounds to back him up

Lmao keep dreaming

>Being a horrible team that can't run the ball is better than being a horrible team that can run the ball

Attached: 1507511178329.png (617x347, 55K)

>I want Haskins
lmao

If you’re still horrible with or without it, what’s the value of a running game ?

So what Hooker was Schiano caught fucking?

Reminder that Eli is 38 years old and that even at his prime he was only average (but extremely lucky)

You build around a running game, which is the single most important part of running a pro offense.

Name one team that won the Super Bowl that could not run the ball effectively.

Lol...the 2011 giants

I'd take Rosen for a second. Draft defense with the 6th and 17th, get a decent RT with the third, hopefully.

You would legit be a better gm than Gettleman lol

Honestly, I don't hate the moves he made. Took balls to trade OBJ. I think in the long run it might pay off. It's a gamble, though. Only in 2020 we'll be able to tell. This year's draft will be very important.

>G-GRONK HELP MEEEE!!!!!

Attached: 1.jpg (780x520, 97K)

>I can't Tom, i'm retired.

Attached: gronk.jpg (500x667, 40K)

>GIVE IT TO ME NICK, IM OPEN

Attached: CCEB3B1E-602F-4085-B59E-2A73391B649E.jpg (620x329, 36K)

stay mad patscuck

Attached: 1517843230205.jpg (920x614, 55K)

>it's just a little cut, I'll be OK

Attached: crock 6 feet under.jpg (265x300, 15K)

>Turkey has internet

The more you know
===*

Attached: 1544492320020.png (933x652, 1.14M)

D-DADDY SEAN H-H-HEEEEEELP

why would >we be mad about
you idiots let foles go for nearly nothing while >we won the owl next year anyway

All I know is when a Bills player retires they retire in Buffalo. I think that says a lot about the organization, city, and the fans.

Vontae Davis retired in LA

>AAAAAAAAH
>COOPER, HELP MEEEEEEE

Attached: A760ED9C-8B41-4803-B2D7-A1E72284EE31.jpg (656x369, 48K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: stephongilmore.jpg (1400x933, 155K)

*blocks your path again*

Attached: 38FEBE88-C518-4849-84A7-2239109CC4A2.jpg (1200x675, 186K)

Here we go Brownies, here we go WOOF WOOF!!!!

Attached: 1542083652286s.jpg (106x125, 3K)

>WOOF WOOF

Attached: brownsnewunis.jpg (561x497, 61K)

Pats are 14-6 without Brady... I'm tired of hearing "he so great" bullshit. Billacheat built the perfect system that any above average QB would excel in. I don’t understand how people don’t see this. Belichick also has them have a winning mentality and never quit. In my youth I was on a baseball team that never lost until we had a bad loss, then we never won again. I was on a soccer team that never won, then we crushed an undefeated team and never lost again. Confidence and attitude have a lot to do with winning in sports. Next is scheme. Near last is talent of individual players. Especially when they’ve been outperformed by their replacements. Put Eli on the Pats he’d be greater than Brady. Put Peyton or Brees with Belichick it would be insane. There would be no GOAT debate.

Whoa your story about your soccer team really opened my eyes

I wasn't even making fun of Brady or Gronk, it was like a tribute for Gronk.

>the year is 2020
>it's rams vs saints in the NFCCG again
>saints are trailing by 4
>drew brees throws a Hail Mary straight to aaron donald
>alvin kamara pushes off and catches it
>touchdown
>it’s a New Orleans miracle
>but wait a minute
>refs review it
>call for OPI
>10 second runoff ends the game
>rams win
>rule is gone by morning

Attached: Saints Rams No-Call.gif (530x286, 3.02M)

Remember when MY Saints were refballed out of an owl appearance so the league could force the faveLA meme? Haha me too.

it’s not like LA went on to win, or even play well

it really still amazes me how this wasn’t called

Saints deserve to lose if they're using a 5f10 rb as a hail mary receiver

The rams WILL go undefeated and win the superbowl next season, pic related is proof.
>Miami scores 3 points in the superbowl and loses
>next season they go undefeated and win the superbowl which is held in LA
>LA scores 3 points in the superbowl and loses
>next season they go undefeated and win the superbowl which is held in Miami

Any denial of this is cope. SCREENCAP. THIS.

Attached: 142016DD-21D6-4393-93E3-2958CBCE2514.jpg (769x1189, 118K)

t. hree points

god that game was so boring

i thought it was pretty interesting, but i like defence so im biased

This. It’s reminiscient of old school Owls that we’re lrinarily a show of staunch defense. Zoomers are too used to seeing 60-70 point games to enjoy defensive standoffs

I think the rams came in with a bad plan and Goff played poorly

Not that the patriots did bad or anything but it felt more like TNF than some great battle of great defenses

Wentz has a ring, Goof doesn't lol

may as well give brock osweiler credit for a ring

You will not be able to say that in 310 days

favela isnt going back to the super bowl lol

tyrod taylor too

lol bork wasn't even a starter so that comparison is shit lol

BASED turkbro

Wentz wasnt the starter either, he was on IR

it's Foles Ring

he was the starter from day one until late into the season lol try again lol

Nick Fole Started the sb

he gets credit for the win

sorry I dont make the rules

Attached: sb winning qbs.png (962x519, 71K)

um try again sweetie but wentz fought hard for it most of the regular season and no amount of your autistic nitpicking will change that

Going back on the Giants, who should they get at qb?

I thought Rosen was a bit of a hothead going into the draft but the limit regular season sample size we got wasnt enough to convince me he is a franchise qb. Would a DATBIRD follower care to chime in on him?

Drafting one of the upcoming QBs seems like a crapshoot. Haskins passes the stats/eye test but so have hundreds of other QBs. If the Giants took Haskins though, I wouldnt be upset as his ability will probably translate well in the NFL

Nosen is shit all memes aside, and an arrogant little undersized shit. One good hit and he's done

Assuming they have no shot at Murray

1. Haskins
2. Rosen
3. Grier

Okay but rings are won in February not the regular season

Let Wentz win his own damn ring. It’s Foles and everyone knows it. It’s just pathetic to claim Wentz as super bowl winning qb when he didn’t even play in the game.

nobody should trade for rosen before the draft.

everyone knows the cardinals are taking murray with pick one, so why would a team give up a second (or even worse, a first) to fix another team's mistake

It’s buying low on a first round talent

A second round pick for a cheap potential franchise qb is nothing

People overrate the fuck out of draft picks.

You guys are fucking idiots, everyone who is on the team, even the practice squad faggots who never play a down, get a ring.

Attached: F96703D6-90D0-41D2-9CDC-042C6C6C471E.jpg (563x357, 53K)

No shit but like I said before you might as well say Brock Osweiler > Philip Rivers because hurr rings

Osweiler is unironically better than le goofy crazy faces man

The argument is that getting a ring doesn't mean he "won" the super bowl, as in actively defeated the opponent. He was just on the team while Foles beat the Pats.

what about a cheap quarterback who sucks

This

This post is surprisingly retarded

based

It’s worth the investment. He was a first round talent and 13 games in a nightmare situation isn’t enough to throw in the towel.

There’s plenty of qbs who have bad rookie years but improve in their second year.

Teams like the Patriots and chargers won’t have a chance at Murray or Haskins and likely won’t be picking high next year.

Well without Wentz they wouldn’t have even been in the superbowl, and he helped them practice for it. He didn’t just sit on his ass for 2 weeks before the superbowl

You’re equating practice as a big role in a super bowl win?

Lmao just stop this is sad

Wentz is talented he can win his own super bowl without leaching on his backups

Yes, practice is a big role in the superbowl, that’s why teams get 2 weeks to practice instead of 1.

Practice is literally a nonfactor Lmao

Just stop my man you're trying to elevate it as actually winning the super bowl

Who are your top 5 worst posters on /nfl/?

The Eagles would not have won Superbowl 52 without Carson Wentz

I'm amazed to see a cowcuck saying this, but he is objectively correct.

1. get brady
2. the other tripfags
power gap
9. namefags
power gap
99. cringe folder autist
mega power gap
99999. user

Namefags are infinitely worse and more cringe than tripfags. At least trips actually put in the effort to have a trip and use the password, names pretend that their name is the same as a trip and it’s disgusting

They also would not have won it without the qb who actually won the game.

Why do people hate the cringe folder guy so much? He really did predict all those playoff winners and BTFO'd their respective fans to the shadow realm.

Mariya is pretty based

not always true, some trips here do nothing but derail entire threads and completely shitpost (old gay/cuccme/bradysknee or bradys sixth ring), absolutely awful
because he's autistic and acts like his meme gimmick is original

Which team has the most /fa/ uniforms, in your opinion?

Simply not funny, but since people tossed a few based comments at him he's kept it up like a dog who just got praised for being toilet trained

For me, it’s the Los Angeles Rams

Attached: 56E08772-39DA-477F-AA6C-ED80980E92CA.jpg (1240x800, 287K)

(You)

Which fanbase is the nicest

Attached: ff21cff23f7a618b278254ecc5ee2a34 (3).png (1040x1500, 655K)

To draw is to die!

Attached: BFED727F-A2B5-49A8-8F2D-E1925F626169.jpg (828x372, 128K)

Packers

F

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001024786/article/allpro-punter-shane-lechler-retiring-after-18-seasons

Attached: shane-lechler-bca71492-99d1-449b-a6ab-1ef6577b7f8-resize-750.jpg (750x500, 50K)

Browns (although I'm sure they're about to get a bunch of asshole bandwagoners). Lions, Dolphins, and Packers fans are also pretty chill in my experience.

Brown fans are on a power trip which okay they’ve waited their turn but it’s pretty annoying I won’t lie

Haskins looks solid and I'd be ok if the team went that direction. Watching Eli for a season would probably help any QB but they'd probably throw Haskins in there as soon as they thought the season was done.

Bills fans are pretty ok

Buffalo is one of the worst stadiums to go to

They’re bitter assholes

At least it’s named after a company with a non-cringe name, unlike the Mustard, Mail, and insurance stadiums

49er fans are the nicest fans and they also have the highest football IQ.

Yes, all 3 of em are fairly nice

Dolphins fans are pretty damn chill.

That's the best part of being a fan of a shit team, everybody who is left is based.

>playing nfl2k5 with modern rosters
>hawks (me) at cards
>David Johnson rushes for 150 yards in the first quarter
>go down 21 points
>score 31 unanswered
>In the last minute, Cards score a touchdown, recover onside kick and kick a fieldgoal
>first play of OT, our RB fumbles it away
>Phillip Dawson misses 30 yard fieldgoal
>we go on to win

felt like a real game. why can't Madden make me feel like i'm playing a real game

Why would they use their top pass rusher to defend the deep ball instead of rushing the pass on a 5+ second play? Why wouldn't Kamara be blocking or running an underneath route? Why do you think those 2 potential dumpster fires will both make it that far?

Congratulations you meme'd a meme team

For me, it's the Seattle Seahawks.

Attached: 1543367448109.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

>Tripfag posts on topic
>anons spam reeee Fucking Tripfag filtered Fucking kys

But no its trips that derail the thread

Does /nfl/ approve of the new rule change that makes PI a reviewable play?

It's just going to slow the game down and eliminate exciting plays. The new rule won't last for long.

mexican handegg game starting

Reminder that this is the most recent Super Bowl passing TD

Attached: Zach Ertz LII TD.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

holy fuckin based

Attached: ertzswoop.jpg (1000x1000, 180K)

>always sorta liked the Browns
>first team I played with in madden back in 2006
>kinda cheered them on back when they wee going through johnny football vs hoyer and the other 20 quarterbacks in around 5 years time
>now that they are good, I will look like a browns bandwagoner because I like them while having limited knowledge beyond that of literal bandwagoners
Time to root for another underdog team. G-go cards

Attached: IMG_3701.jpg (780x520, 70K)

All fans of good teams are going to be called bandwagoners, you've earned rooting for a good team, enjoy it.

I still can't believe this happened.

what could possibly go wrong with giving the nfl more in-game control over who wins and loses?

surely there will never be a moment when a media darling team needs just a little extra help to win.

Based.

Attached: ERTZ.gif (432x256, 3.5M)

>playing madden 19 on pc.
>playing against the cowshitters.
>have lead going into the fourth.
>cowshitters score 34 unanswered points.
>manage to score last minute touchdown.
>win 83-34.

wew close one there.

berds playing the berds in that stadium always means you are going to get a meme game.

Doesn’t this put more control in the coaches hands?

Would seem like the nfl refs being able to make whatever call they want and nothing being done about it is more shady.

>Doesn’t this put more control in the coaches hands?
the people reviewing it are still the nfl.

things that do not look like pass interference in real time will look like it when slowed down.

But it’s up to the coaches to challenge it

And if it’s still in the hands of the nfl then it’s literally no difference except audiences will get more detailed looks at suspect PI calls.

reminder that bitchknees is still banned, lol disgusting bandwagoners

lmao

Attached: 1553787405781.gif (511x512, 105K)

>The ultimate bandwagoner laughing at the second biggest bandwagoner
God I fuxking hate this board during offseason

Hi bitchknees, why soooooo 18-1hurt

Don't be mean to international fans. They are key to the growth of the sport.

*snap*
yep, this one is going in

Attached: snapemma.jpg (634x925, 108K)

Attached: ›the state of Madden.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Adrian Clayborn is so elite he had 6 sacks in 2003 too wow!

Andre Johnson is a Hall of Famer on almost any team. But he got dicked into being a Texan. What a shame.

>souless philthy

Attached: soulvssouless.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

Na he was always destined to be a hall of very good type player not HoF

Worse in the redzone than Julio Jones

>worse than a hall of fame player
He's objectively better than Andre Reed and he's HoF
Johnson deserves HoF

Plenty of players are in the HoF that dont deserve it

Doesn't make adding more to it right

go back to tiktok

Attached: snap.jpg (395x594, 74K)

CFL probably getting a 10th team in 2020/2021

cfl.ca/2019/03/30/sse-sport-nova-scotia-partner-create-multi-use-facility/

Are you really zoomers being attracted to those twats? I cringed so hard dude...

instagram thots > tiktok thots

Attached: alexisren.gif (313x499, 2.93M)

QB - Dak Prescott*
RB - Ezekiel Elliot*
WR - Amari Cooper*
WR - Michael Gallup*
WR - Randall Cobb
TE - Jason Witten
LT - Tyrone Smith*
LG - Connor Williams*
C - Travis Frederick*
RG - Zack Martin*
RT - Lael Collins*

*Notes pro-bowlers

Well, at least this one looks like a woman, so I guess you're right turkbro

Andre Johnson was the best wr between Randy Moss and Megatron

I wouldn’t say he’s a lock but man Id be pissed if Reggie fucking Wayne makes it in over him.

Not like Johnson played with great qbs, schaub was only pretty good and that’s why he’s hurting in the tds over a guy like Marvin Harrison who only got as many tds as he did because of Peyton Manning.

Andre Johnson’s yard per route run is insane

You're a faggot

lel

Attached: rachelcook.jpg (1118x1433, 267K)

>He doesn't like girls that make you question your sexuality
You disappoint your greek ancestors

no, (You) are.

Attached: nola.jpg (1400x933, 135K)

Wentz has a literal cuck ring that big dick Nick won. Cuckson will literally never win a playoff game

>salt mining the philthy phags in /nfl/
How many times will Wentz miss the playoffs now he doesn't have the BEWD to bull for him?

Attached: fuckmyshitup.webm (1080x608, 2.78M)

Lol fuckin based

Goof will get in five years, as Jimmy G's backup on the niners.

What the fuck, Witten is bald now

Attached: 1528850496899.png (900x1200, 1.66M)

>Goof will get in five years, as Jimmy G's backup on the niners.
Wentz will end up the third backup on the Ravens behind Ryan Fitzpatrick.

C'mon, do you think I don't like these girls cause they may be traps? I don't give a fuck about that. They disgust me cause they look like plastic dolls...plus all those awkward faces and dabbing. I'm getting old.

Aren't you like 40?

Thank you user, that makes me feel better

I'm a Seattle fan actually, bud

Whoa whoa whoa. Why are Browns being crowned despite never playing a game?

Wentz will be fine. and fuck you and that webm

Attached: cwentz.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Not yet, closer to 40 than 30 tho, yes.

Attached: seacucks.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

They have a future hofer at quarterback and a top third in the league roster

Will he, though? Current evidence shows he's not very good and injury prone. Meanwhile, they just let their Super Bowl winning QB go to another team.

Attached: embracethedarkness.jpg (960x540, 121K)

You're so original...

Attached: bear0001.jpg (285x178, 55K)

>he's literally called Matty Ice

Attached: 3-28.jpg (800x800, 49K)

I say they are good because they have a lot of potential. Time will tell if they live up to that potential or return to the toilet.
Ow

That and this literally killed Seattle.

Attached: lolnihawks.webm (960x540, 2.81M)

For the last time, 20+ million is too much for a backup. Wentz is a cheaper option for this season and probably the next one. Secondly, as much as i love Foles, he is too streaky. He might play like a god or shit. Wentz is 4 years younger and ACL can happen to anyone. He didn't have any offseason and rushed back cuz Foles looked like shit. Now he'll have a proper offseason/minicamp/OTAs etc. Eagles will be fine.

Attached: 1517958341376.png (847x985, 1.18M)

That's undeniable but there's literally no point in being stuck in the past.

>cope
>/kōp/
>verb
>gerund or present participle: coping
(of a person) deal effectively with something difficult.
>"his ability to cope with stress"
>synonyms: manage, survive, subsist, look after oneself, fend for oneself, shift for oneself, stand on one's own two feet, carry on, get through, get on, get along, get by, muddle through, muddle along, scrape by, bear up, make the grade, come through, hold one's own, keep one's end up, keep one's head above water, keep the wolf from the door, weather the storm;

Attached: wtf.webm (404x368, 2.2M)

not an argument cuz you don't even watch any non-pats games faggot.

Attached: 1533767763553.jpg (736x1104, 119K)

This, and Sudfeld looks reliable enough as a backup if shit happens (again)

based and STUDFELDpilled

Attached: studfeldwink.webm (600x336, 291K)

I watched Philly lose in the playoffs last year, does that count?

Oh yeah, and I saw Wentz several times lose his way to a 5-6 record. How did the Iggles make it the playoffs again?

Attached: 23-itssadatthispoint.jpg (576x324, 59K)

And it will

don't answer me or my son ever again

Attached: studfeld.jpg (1000x600, 125K)

I’m not an eagles fan but they have two Down syndrome teams in their division already, and the cowboys aren’t such a big juggernaut either.

They’ll defintely be in the mix

Wait, does he also have a ring won for him by another QB like Wentz? I guess that technically makes him as much of a World Champion as Carson!

Attached: beliebit.jpg (400x256, 20K)

Attached: autism.webm (960x540, 2.09M)

shit bait

Attached: Jim-Schwartz-vertical.jpg (2540x3324, 1.34M)

Attached: snowprobleem.jpg (594x396, 65K)

Not sure how many of you guys care about draft prospects or watch a lot of college ball but what are your thoughts on Gerald Willis from Miami?

Watching more of his tape doing my updated top 150 players and holy shit this dude is way better than I thought. Seriously I'm watching game for game 2018 Ed Oliver vs 2018 Gerald Willis and I think I may actually end up ranking Willis higher

Attached: Gerald Willis.jpg (1920x1080, 1.74M)

>Gerald Willis
He would honestly be perfect for the Belichick defense. Belichick's had success with UM DTs.

Attached: bigvinnie.webm (480x360, 2.83M)

Jesus. You are the absolute worst.

Watch his games where he doesn't man handle LSU and gets bullied out of the play on every run against Boston College.

youtu.be/X6v5JGgr3qM

I just finished Miami vs Virginia for Gerald Willis and Juan Thornhill so I'll watch this one now. All I'm saying is that WIllis is being overlooked. Olivers career has been against CUSA O lines so I think It's a valid conversation given his size concerns and level of competition

He is no where near the quality player of Oliver.

I don't care about your philly post, I just insulted you for posting that disgusting Yea Forums trap

This

Attached: Amy Jackson_1858612074821950457_26190125.jpg (750x873, 112K)

Why don't you come to Centurylink and talk that shit? We'll shut your mouth real quick.

Attached: 1533323757239.jpg (785x757, 74K)

Attached: 200D33F8-3C08-462F-BF9F-62E5DA39CA1C.jpg (1006x1280, 337K)

Only thing that'll happen is some drunk redneck from Tumwater pukes on his fat gut while the patriots walk off the winners.

Dude what I just watched that entire video of every Willis play vs BC. By my count he had a pass defence, 2 QB pressures and 2 TFL what exactly am I supposed to see that says he's bad?

He was either trading wins with Chris Lindstrom who is the best guard prospect in this class or getting double teamed the entire game and still produced. Obviously he could be more consistent with his pad level but that was a very good BC O line he played in that game

>Brady
>ever walking off a winner in Centurylink

Yeah right. The Bills will win a playoff game before that happens.

Then you're blind.

Attached: sherman.webm (500x376, 1.4M)

>build awesome defense in madden
>carry very old Carr/Bortles to playoffs
>lose Carr and get BTFO 37-6 to the Texans
j-just like real life..!

Attached: 1535603956197.jpg (601x601, 106K)

In 2020, your ass is grass.

Attached: 1526723058481.jpg (299x238, 50K)

Your run was cool but it's over friend, maybe one more when Wilson is like 34+ and becomes Cunningham 3.0

Attached: fuckinpete.jpg (696x522, 38K)

Must suck being a pats fan knowing you’ll never have that cathartic feeling of winning a long awaited championship after years of watching your team suck

Enough a that. It's much better on this side of the feel.

t. Red Sox fan

>2015: Todd Gurley, generational rb!
>2016: Ezekeil Elliot: generational rb!
>2017 Leonard Fournette: generational rb!
>2018: Saquon Barkley: generational rb!

So which rb is espn hyping up this year that won’t won’t a ring?

What are you talking about, it's been like 2 months since a championship parade. LIFE IS SUFFERING!

Attached: youloveyoulose.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Some teams haven’t won a sb in over 50 years you retard

None, really. Josh Jacobs is the RB1, but no one seems to think he's going to be all-pro or anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF KANSAS SHITTY!

Attached: winteriscomingfag.jpg (612x500, 115K)

>Josh Jacobs is RB1

Not even the best RB from Alabama

mexican handegg league at halftime now, come check it out

The Oilers have quite a few hall of famers.

Elite rbs don't win rings in general, the important of the position is vastly overrated because it's flashy and easy for unsophisticated fans to understand as opposed to understanding the value of a top flight safety or high level OT. If you look at most all time top 20 rbs list, there's like only three or four of them with rings.

Attached: THESWEETTASTEOFFIVE.webm (640x360, 908K)

If Tom Brady is such a good quarterback, why does he make out with his son?

Because you're a seething cunt?

Attached: rogerthat.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

AARON FAGERS BTFO

Attached: Brady to Gronk.png (1500x844, 1.62M)

I miss smeth bros

I will be accepting job offers from sports outlets for my expert mock draft, however the salary must be a minimum of ~70k/yr

also the redskins are a shithole franchise so they'll probably reach for daniel jones

Attached: HOT_FUCKING_TAKES.png (1321x738, 89K)

Final 4 should have been Steelers, Vikings, Bills & Raiders.

Eagles not feeling shame over a refballed SB win.

Not surprising when you look at their fanbase.

I wonder how often Rodgers and Nelson "practiced" together to get so good. 3 times a night maybe?

it’s all they’ve got

Attached: 51248395-4FF7-481E-9C46-CD81EC095230.jpg (634x353, 32K)

Delusion the post

>Officials literally admitted they were rewriting the rulebook as they went along

igloos have 1 (one) ring*

lol stay obsessed and mad

Im pretty sure rodgers only "practices" with himself and possibly male prostitutes

no u

>N’Keal Harry
>AJ Brown

Attached: D119BC6E-F31D-4ACC-960D-C59E6855D0A6.png (416x357, 89K)

nobody is obsessed except you sad cucks

>have 6 rings
>still be butthurt over an underdog franchise kicking your ass in one game

Not even an eagles fan but they honestly seem to just happy to win where as pat fans can’t accept that they lost for once.

>N’Keal Harry
Absolute bust

bill thinks he might be worth something, which is why he’s having him visit

I don't get it

New thread

Attached: GOATisagoat.jpg (599x337, 34K)

Refball?
1. Alshon Jeffery asked the ref if he was lined up right, so it was legal formation
2. All the receivers were looking at the ball and going for it, there was no PI

Never liked the guy but agree 100%

Based