APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

Attached: 53E6D473-390B-49F0-AABC-1403461CDD31.jpg (768x432, 44K)

POCHETINO BTFO

ABUS BTFO

He’s going to fail big time , you can’t bet on that.

Can*

*signs a long ass contract before the xG kicks in*

ayy dubs and he wins the league next year

checked

How many years is his deal?
Think United were still paying >Moyes till the start of this season or something kek

right back at ya fella

shouldn't*

>meme stat
>french understanding of football
holy shit, check'd

Le mountain solari

>BREAKING: Jose Mourinho named Molde manager.

End up with Bale and Boateng most likely comd August gg Woodward

t. dirtmound costumer

t. rachid benterroriste

checked

UNLOCK ME OLE

Ole confirmed for winning the treble

Lol

>xG

When will you retards stop with this shit

3 years

>shit on mouyes for parking the bus and hoofing it long
>celebrate the next shitter that does the same thing and hire him as the new manager

these guys are just too funny, he'll be gone within the next two seasons

What is this guy thinking right now?

Attached: Sheikh-Mansour-Bin-Zayed-Al-Nahyan-800x504.jpg (800x504, 49K)

>hiring an experienced manager based on honeymoon period

will man u ever learn

It will be like Di matteo for chelsea but without winning anything.

>le carried by mike phelan man

>falling for the hiring a former player as manager meme

For every Zidane, there's a million Alan Shearers. The alarm bells should have started ringing when Emery utterly exposed him a couple of weeks ago.

That's what I'm imagining

I mean Mou picked players so they could play that way, trying to play tiki taka with those players would be dumb.

What went so right?

Attached: ole.jpg (480x270, 14K)

>lost the Madrid job
>lost the United job
>star players already talking about club's ambition

where did it went wrong for Poch?

Looks like >we are back.

Attached: 1551901260613.png (960x1051, 723K)

>signing an extension just before the CL
You just know what's going to happen next.

Attached: E43DC903-8958-4306-8165-407F53319687.jpg (640x739, 132K)

>ALLAH AKBAR

Can confirm that the Moyes fact is both true and utterly hilarious.

It will be interesting to watch them again. I have a feeling he will be less successful than that good run he had suggests. Tactical managers like Emery figured his strategy out pretty quickly. Wolves' players showed more bollocks and were more hungry for the win in their last match. Poonited will meet teams like this again who will catch them by surprise - perhaps Ole will be able to man-manage the players out of a mental burnout/collapse unlike the previous managers. If he is able to he should go for experience over pacey/flashy nogs in the next transfer window.

Baased scoursers.

Attached: ooh.png (587x159, 20K)

Attached: 1549915624797.gif (511x512, 105K)

>mouyes team starts falling apart
>give him one year extension!
>Ole's luck is over
>give him 3 more years!
It's like they do it on purpose.

Even the Aussie faggot can't even make threats properly..only good at shooting up kiwi mosques

ITS HAPPENING

Ah yes, Jurgen 'I'll be judged by God not by trophies' Klopp. The LEGEND of Liverpool.

Haha, time to lose every game and finish 6th before getting a big payout in May and going back to Model.

>experienced manager
>Getting Cardiff relegated and winning a farmers league with the only decent team in the country classes as experienced now

>tfw unlocked by Ole

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>xG

fook u on about m8

only one stat matters and that's goals. simple as

Attached: 1536092940876.png (298x486, 36K)

United has no idea what theyre doing honestly. The club has no vision. The squad is a bunch of randoms thrown together and hoping things work out. The players don't fit one another, the tactics revolve around lumping the ball up to Lukaku and I don't think many of them seem to care to fight for the shirt. just my take desu

>xG
Is this some new meme? What does it mean?

Expected goals. It basically rates the chances teams have during a game and comes up with the number of goals they should have scored.

>I don't think many of them seem to care to fight for the shirt

Clearly didn't watch the Liverpool or PSG matches.

tftp

Attached: 1527179215422.jpg (456x402, 19K)

This a 1000x this. When I see United randomly skating from season to season I see zero direction. No vision or idea like Plastic City. Even Juve has a squad with more synergy and a clear identity. Now they promote this guy? Why? Because the results speak for themselves? The players were just underachieving on purpose under José and now they won a couple and it created a streak. What will happen when they find themselves in a bad streak? This manager has never proved himself in such a situation. Compare this to Pep and how he's already kept his clubs back straight twice this season. Hell Ajax is doing a better job than United. I'm already waiting for the implosion when this temporarily wave of positivism ends and the players go right back to sulking and playing at the mediocre level they default at. That's another manager fired. Were any of them at fault? No, the entire club has no fucking clue what their doing. It's an utter disgrace for a club like Manchester United. What the hell happened

Who is this angel? She's very pretty.

Thanks. What's the relevance to Ole tho?

Expected (You)s

>slipping to ARSENAL

kek, stay cucked Manure

Attached: 1540744228864.png (657x1145, 219K)

>xG

Attached: ___.jpg (346x537, 30K)

*Apologize
FTFY

United usually get saved by De Gay making unbelievable saves so their opponents usually have high xG stats

>when Emery utterly exposed him a couple of weeks ago.
Arsenal got lucky as shit

SEETHING ABU

Attached: 16742908316.png (407x430, 114K)

My mom, thanks for the compliments!

KEK! United customers are so butthurt about that game. BASED Arsenal exposing the SEETHE!

Attached: IMG-20190328-WA0001.jpg (750x500, 71K)

horrifying