insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345176
youtube.com/watch?v=ydOUbQqYb30&
twitter.com/shaqtin/status/1110738266246926336
youtu.be/iMRKluJMSSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck the Warriors

>3-6
>missing the playoffs

Attached: 1523409247054.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Kareem is the goat desu

ben simmomn, okay?

They have less than a 10% of doing that, so...

fpbp

>for the culture

what did he mean by this?

HOL UP

Attached: not so fast little twink.jpg (1440x1387, 309K)

God it pains me that I'm not going to see LeBron shitting on these eastern teams this year. It was fucking hilarious watching these reddit Indiana, Toronto, and Boston fans talk shit about those scrubs in Cleveland only for LeBron to go LeThanos in the playoffs. Godspeed, LeBron. You made the retarded choice of going to that entitled baby franchise who's fanbase is retarded enough to think Kobe is a top 10 player of all time. Seeing all of these smug Eastern fanbases pisses me off because I know LeBron would dominate their teams in the post season.

Attached: 1553225069908.jpg (475x912, 33K)

have sex

It's been 5 months

>he thinks the draft is handled in a fair and impartial manner

Attached: futu.jpg (243x207, 12K)

>be lebron
>miss 1/4 of the season because of vaginitis
>activate "playoff mode"
>lose to just about every bottom feeding team in the league, including the 17-58 suns
>get blocked out of a game winning shot by a literally who on the knicks
>literally slip away your last chance at making the playoffs while losing to the guy who your idiot gm gave away for bums
>finish with a worse record than last year

Shitty Cleveland market got 3 #1 picks without LeBron

it's almost like... the lakers stans were wrong about literally everything

it's almost like the season means nothing in the end because the warriors will win it all

yes

it's beautiful

Wait until the end of the thread when the salty Lakers fans shitpost angrily

Imagine how salty theyll be when they miss the Playoffs again next year

Wilt is the GOAT

No, Lebron is the GOAT

GAYEST
OF
ALL
TIME

I’m smelling an upset actually

fuck bros i already miss Bosh...

based

who will upset the warriors

>leshit doesnt even make they playoffs
>watches from home as some upstart western team knocks the warriors out of the playoffs
>the ones that routinely shit on him

pottery

no one, but i know many people the warriors will upset, if you comprehend my implication

Nike Lonzo is gonna be an all star next season, will make all defense, and be most improved player.

>16ppg
>8apg
>7rpg
>2 stls
>38% 3PT

screencap this post

Clippers

Kareem motherfucker

Doesn't he shoot 38% from the free throw line?

lonzo needs to be traded. lebron has 2-3 years left fuck lonzo they need a super team now

too bad nobody wants to join them

Literally the only team in the West with a shot. CP3 choke incoming btw. The nigga is soft and always has been, Clippers know this and are NOT soft in any way shape or form.

ben simmons will shoot 38% from 3 before lonzo

Milly could do it. Toronto could do it. No one else has a real shot.

kyrie and kd are joining :)

lol you stupid

Ben Simmons literally doesn't shoot the ball outside the paint right now. Lonzo at least can be streaky from 3 and has hit clutch shots.

Daily reminder the Memeiors have won zero rings without injuries or refball.

>2015: Needed the opponents' 2nd AND 3rd best players to get injured
>2017: Kerr put a hit out on Kawhi and Zaza executed it when the Spurs were up 30 on the road in Game 1
>2018: Rockets stopped getting calls in the paint in games 6 and 7 as soon as they took the lead. Cavs were about to win game 1 until LeBron got called for

Reminder the greatest player in Memeiors' history (Wilt) is more famous for being a Laker.

Sad!

Lonzo is easily the best shooter in the league out of anyone shooting under 50% from FT

I certainly hope you're right. Memeiors are notorious for always getting refball when they're losing by too much desu

No they aren’t. Stop coping, newfriend

just like PG, kawaii, and boogie, right?

i wish KD never went to the Warriors FUCK

Zero chance of landing
>KD (especially)
>Kawhi
>Kyrie

Theyll wind up giving Butler a max contract and act like its a victory.

>I'm too blind to spot it so it didn't happen
Memeiors literally get more refball than any other "champion" in NBA history, to the point it's become insulting to the fans of the other teams in the league.

No one wants to play with lebron and the shit rookies + literal who gang. Pile that on top of a shitty coaching staff and you got yourself the plague.

More like
>i like to cherry pick things because i’m a tunnel visioned newfag
Next you’re going to tell me harden never travels and all of his calls are legit.

People have said this about literally every dominant team in the league literally forever

Can't wait for him to fuck off at the end of the season so this league can become semi-watchable again.

Now, what to do about the memechucking...

draymond was right. lets be honest the original warriors vs cavs matchup was fairly even until kd tilted it

screen cap my post. collusion in full effect. it's probably not KD either but kyrie for sure and another super star

why does everyone always leave out that Magic Johnson is about as good a GM as the average user is at slaying puss

Explain the blocking "foul" on LeBron in game 1 last year when it's literally always been a no-call at worst in crunch-time situations like these, especially in the playoffs.

Many such cases. Sad!

>tfw everyone sleeping on us

Attached: rockets_.jpg (320x321, 21K)

No we haven't. Most NBA champs do get some refball to an extent but at least they're more good/great than refball. Memeiors are more refball than good, if you get my drift.

Also fuck Apemond.

Same. Back then the Warriors couldn't give the ball to KD to own anybody 1v1 so they had to get more creative with the cutting and passing

someone just straight up break steph currys leg

Way to over exaggerate one play and then call everything refball. Fucking underage newfag

The thing about the warriors is they have all the pressure on their shoulders to not fail and everyone else has nothing to lose

Attached: D3690AD1370D410BB3FC843EBBF5DCD1.jpg (720x720, 35K)

I can think of many cases when Cavs got a call in their favor, but oh that’s not refball because it’s not the warriors.
Sad!

Hardly. Rockets were BTFOing the Memeiors in the paint in games 6 and 7 last year until they suddenly stopped getting calls since they were winning by too much.

If you were to count them up, I guarantee you it's way less than the Memeiors get.

The Clippers. Seriously? You're going to take a team whose best players are Danilo Gallinari and Montrezl Harrell against the Warriors?

Have you seen how the Rockets play? They're 10x more refball than the Warriors.

Based on this pic, are you Gen X, Millennial, or Zoomer?

I'm a based Zoomer (born 98).

Attached: eraszoom.jpg (1400x1039, 925K)

The Warriors are 27th in the league in free throw rate this year

Are you fucking retarded?
They went 0/27 on 3s in game 7. They fucking choked. How can you call that refball? By your logic it’s refball whenever the warriors win, huh? Reddit, just leave already

Harden. The king of flopping and drawing invisible fouls is apprently not refball enough to be labeled refball.

Yes I have. And no they aren't. I unironically hate watching Harden as a neutral but there does seem to be legitimate contact on most of his drives to the bucket.

Meanwhile Apemond gets free license to hunt in the paint and clutch and grab on every other screen. But then you do realize the NBA is a business in the end and unfortunately it caters to these brainwashed Memeiors zombies since there's so many of them nowadays. Sign of the times

Somehow everyone has forgotten how notorious cp3 was at flopping on the clippers. For some reason, people seem to think harden doesnt flop in his current state.
/nba/ really is filled with underage newfags now.

They had to chuck threes because they obviously weren't getting calls in the paint, you fucking NPC. And they actually did make one but it was called back on some bogus offensive foul.

You just sound thirsty for the spotlight like all newfag Memeior fans. Maybe if your team had more legitimate accomplishments there wouldn't be a need to point these things out, would there?

He does get some superstar calls, like all other superstars. But he's not on the level of the Memeiors overall. Not even close.

>/nba/ really is filled with underage newfags now.
post your address. i'll fly in to meet you. i'm retired motherfucker

I'm an oldfag actually. I've been watching since the Jordan days. And the Memeiors are by far the most unworthy NBA "champion" since I've started watching.

Early Zoomer

>they had to chuck 3s
No they didnt. Do you even know how many 3s the rockets shoot per game? That’s literally their whole game plan for the past few years. Good defense = no calls. Stop making excuses cracker

They better be given how many jumpshots they take.

Also free throw rate doesn't tell the whole story. For example, if Donkey commits a foul on Steph's defender off the ball so he gets free for a shot, it's not free throws. But would you say it's a good call?

so when you say "refball", what you actually mean is specifically "Draymond Green doesn't get called for enough fouls"

Fuck off chink.

Chink Memeior bandwagoners are the worst. You faggots just use the team as some kind of status symbol and think it's supposed to impress us and make us respect you more, when it's actually the complete opposite. You aren't fooling anybody.

>can't be 3-7 if you don't make it to the finals

that was pretty much jordan's though process right?

Attached: 1546824818885.webm (640x800, 2.04M)

i'm trying to sleep on them but keep getting awakened by whistles blowing any time someone farts in >soften's direction

>Reminder the greatest player in Memeiors' history (Wilt) is more famous for being a Laker.
yeah but >we get to claim rick barry and his killer grandma free throw style so it's ok

Is r/nba/ bluepilled on lebron's defense narrative too?

>Top 6% in defending the pick and roll ball handler
>Top 10% in defending hand offs
>Top 14% in defending the roll man in pick and roll
>Top 20% in defending off of screens
>Top 27% in defending in ISO
>Top 30% in post up defense
>Top 43% in spot up defense (only defense he was average in)
>Additionally, opponents whom James defends shoot 3.8% WORSE when defended by James.
>—Lakers are 3.1 points per possession BETTER defensively with James on court.
>With James ON court, the Lakers’ defense is equivalent to the 10th ranked defense.
>With James OFF court, the Lakers’ defense is equivalent to the 23rd ranked defense
>—James’ DRPM is 1.74, top 10% in the NBA. His DRPM is ahead of players such as Smart, Winslow, Butler, Ball, Dipo, Lowry, Kidd-Gilchrist, Tatum and Brown, KD, Simmons, LMA, [REST ARE ALL NEGATIVE DEFENDERS PER DRPM—Like James was last year]: Kawhi, Brogdon, Ingram, SGA

But go ahead and tell me about your eye test Yea Forumscouts

Attached: 1539194257195.jpg (702x686, 57K)

>but Kuzma pushed him to play D!
>Kuz is the worst defender on the Lakers

Attached: bron_dlo_chasedown.webm (480x480, 2.36M)

My Celshits gonna go to the finals because Gordon Hayward has been pulling a season long hoax making everyone think he's washed. Just wait until he activates Playoff Mode

>he fell for the defensive mectrics meme
Larry Bird’s defense > Scottie Pippen and Shawn Marion

basketball-reference.com/leaders/def_rtg_career.html

Now how do they compare in all other aspects that were posted?

zoom zoom nigga

FUCK bros I miss it so much.. now THAT was a good basketball team. The Bosh/Calderon Raptors would fucking smoke these current chumps.
>inb4 muh record
This current Raptor team has no HEART. It is a dishonest basketball team...

Attached: DA1B81E3-5FD4-4C5E-9F5A-8B4A0E1589ED.jpg (962x757, 210K)

I want every single Harden fan to kill themselves

Never really met a Harden fan

Why are zoomers so afraid of a physical brand of basketball?

Attached: 9C5849AE-0B3E-43CB-8BF7-46D59ACB6A15.jpg (2208x2168, 675K)

Trae Young is the best young player in the NBA and it’s crazy how many of these crackers threw him under the bus to prop up Luka.

we're not gonna make it d'lobros

Attached: nets.png (759x459, 41K)

Reminder that wilt knocked out a person.

Attached: C6hZAhUWwAAOHJM.jpg (785x1200, 178K)

this is the first time ive seen one of these generation charts that isnt heavily shitting on the later gens
weird, but ill fuckin take it

Attached: 1535898813336.jpg (1013x1066, 47K)

Young lost the genetic lottery hard though

because "physical defense" is just old-head talk for "no one could actually play defense so we just beat the shit out of each other every time we got beat off the dribble."
Defense these days is better fundamentally.
dont reply to me either. this is a fucking fact

My Celties are back in the hunt :)

>Kyrie does not play
>Gordon becomes an All-Star for one game
>Kyrie leaves the Celtics
>Gordon makes the All-NBA team

Really makes you think

Zoomers genuinely think they didn’t play zone in the 80s and 90s and that it’s easier to score while being handchecked as opposed to freedom of movement rules restricting all contact from the defender.

Did larry get gunned down in his favela by Bolsonaro’s death squads? I haven’t seen any curryposts in like a month

zone defense was literally illegal
playing help defense was literally illegal
handchecking was only used by shitters who couldn't defend without physically overpowering the other player
ppg in the 80s was highest it had ever been in the nba and was unmatched until this year
think that "defense was better when it was physical" just means you're an oldhead that only remembers that time when mj punched someone and didnt get ejected, or are a zoomer that only watches defensive highlights and not actual film

Oof yikes that's a hard schedule. My Celshits can help them squeeze in a W but good luck with the rest :)

Daily reminder that Michael Jordan is the GOAT.

Attached: 5c8fcc2a6123ca101a0e489f-960-795.jpg (960x795, 74K)

>bird and shaq over kobe
>no bill russell
wat

Literally who can stop my RAPTIES?

Kawhi's offensive woes

>handchecking was only used by shitters who couldn't defend without physically overpowering the other player

Yeh, cant have physical overpowering in sports. So uncivilized.
All nba players should have tea breaks when they arent on offense.

thanks for admitting you have no argument

Attached: 1537585219179.jpg (428x510, 79K)

Lakers just became the best team in the world after missing the playoffs. Is this a fucking joke

Buy Nike

Attached: GivingFrequentEsok-small.gif (445x250, 983K)

He’s averaging the best offense in his entire career you dip

>woes

Kawhi is the most efficient 1-3 in the league who averages over 25 points a game

>6-0
Your internet mind games won't work on me, Kevin.

The Nuggets are going to be tough for everybody....

Reminder that this girl was 14 when this video was taken
What the FUCK is in the water supply and why am I not allowed to (consensually) pound 14 year olds with huge titties and bodies clearly ready for child-bearing

They’re the definition of a fraud team. No playoff experience and a young roster without a clear superstar (Jokic is good but not superstar level yet) means they are getting bounced in the first round.

youtube.com/watch?v=GxSMZARFdFE

honestly this.
they're like the raptors of last year
great team that goes deep, one player thats a bit above the others but not a clear headnshoulders above the rest (Jokic/DeRozan) and they're performing well in the reg season.
of the top seeds to take a first round exit i would be the least surprised if it was the nugs

have you guys been taking french-canadian posts seriously again? have you been listening to hack commentators? absolutely no idea where this shit it coming from

let me make things clear: kawhi leonard is 100% coming to L.A. it's a done deal. uncle dennis will deliver him; magic will have his prize

Name a more good looking player in the NBA

Protip: You can't

Attached: cute luka.jpg (800x480, 98K)

Ladies love him.
Men fear him.
Tacos are delicious.

Attached: StephCurryTaco.jpg (768x501, 104K)

It’s finally here. Allergy season. Nose is clogged. Couldn’t stop sneezing in class (embarasing) and my throat is dry as a bitch. I can already see my eyes become dry, itchy, and my contacts are going to start slipping off. I fucking hate this part of the year

Untermensch genetics

he has teeth like a fucking werewolf

Attached: 1542116789913.png (484x476, 343K)

Curry isn't better looking at all. Terrible post.
Nitpicking. He's still best looking NBA player. Terrible post.

My Magicies :)

H-TOWN!!

Luka isn't even the best white man nor is he the best european
Lauri is a better looking euro
and Kevin Love is a better looking white man
in fact i would say kevin love is the most handsome man in the nba, period

Eminem is not good a lyricist as I remember

>that blatant as fuck uncalled pushoff
why do the refs love the raptors so fuckin much

He’s not even the best looking white player in the NBA, but now I know why you autist rate him

>t-they couldn’t play zone
insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345176
Imagine being so much of a zoomer you dismiss physical advantages in sports as a bad thing

if you think that they used zone as much as they do today, you're just wrong
it was literally how MJ got his buckets before the triangle was set
the bulls would just fucking iso him and there was nothing the opponents could do because illegal defense would be called almost every time
youtube.com/watch?v=ydOUbQqYb30&
imagine being such an oldhead you think that defense should revolve around physical strength and not lateral quickness and strong fundamentals

Bucks and 76ers will choke in the playoffs. Raptors vs Celtics ECF confirmed.

Attached: file.png (731x1024, 1.16M)

Knees weak, palms are sweaty. Mom's spaghetti.

NBA teams today use zone defense a resounding three percent of the time, so it’s absolutely inconsequential and overblown by zoomers who think it’s the key to today’s NBA defenses and uniquely believe it was never utilized prior to the rule changes. Imagine thinking lateral quickness and defensive fundamentals are exclusively beneficial to a zone defense

Eyes are too far apart. Luka is still better looking.

Attached: Luka_Doncic_2016_(cropped).jpg (1596x2288, 114K)

>kevin love
>better looking

Attached: 1510102268299.jpg (645x729, 32K)

>Luka fans talking about which NBA player they’d like their girl to fuck the most and who had the nicest stats in a loss to a non playoff team
>Trae fans talking about which game winner against a playoff squad was best this year and who to use the Mavs lottery pick on

Attached: AA7A7299-2BDD-4823-9135-FEA9D3C602EA.jpg (275x183, 15K)

>le 3 percent meme
pic related
>zone defense is inconsequential
Given your cockwashing of the old days you're probably a lebron hater
you know what the mavs did to make lebron have his worst finals performance of all time?
played zone all day and force him to defer
i never said that they were exclusive to zone

Attached: 1553375082920.png (207x253, 59K)

>80s defense was the best!
>80s had the highest ppg in the modern nba until this year
>players this year are only averaging .2 ppg more

Attached: 1530518386027.png (128x128, 13K)

What’s for lunch today?

My Pisties are psycho enough to gamble on staying at the 7th seed, and that's a 1st round exit for the Craptors.

>dwane chokey beating us

Chandler Parsons before meth

Attached: 20140316_kkt_sv7_302.0.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

Rockets were a more respectable team when they weren’t reliant solely on the meme

Its breakfast time here and im making a coffee and some waffles

Just to stay on topic fuck the Warriors and fuck CP3 fucking soft ass flopping ass nigga can go choke on a 3 inch penis

>handchecking was only used by shitters who couldn't defend without physically overpowering the other player

holy shit that is so fucking wrong. why wouldn't you hand check a shooter if given the opportunity? please explain the disadvantages to hand checking a shooter. have you ever watched a game from the '80s? everyone hand checked shooters. jordan basically had his hand up reggie miller's ass on every play

>handchecking was only used by shitters
i'm just in awe of that fucking statement. have you ever been covered by someone before? it's a night and day difference when someone is allowed to touch you at will

What are some teams that don’t shoot any memes at all?

>shooting less than 45%

Even the Spurs shoot 25 a game, which is more than the Sonics who shot the most in a game in the 2000-01 season (19 3PA). Memes ruined the game

You shouldn’t be able to shoot threes except in the last few minutes trying to overcome a deficit or a heave at the end of the quarter.

How do we stop him?

Attached: C1DCC104-4BEA-401C-A449-F0F586E3F9B2.jpg (176x237, 18K)

>i'm just in awe of that fucking statement. have you ever been covered by someone before? it's a night and day difference when someone is allowed to touch you at will

Especially when its some 6'6+ ape with big gorilla hands. He can just tap your back and make you go where he wants.

Westbrook sucks dick, holy shit why do people like him?

>bird over kobe and shaq

Attached: giphy (4).gif (300x260, 500K)

"Just remember Michael when you played they changed all the rules to make it easier for you to dominate. When I played they changed all the rules to make it harder for me"

Attached: CCPViOUUkAAI1If-1.jpg (720x482, 62K)

Attached: OccasionalWeirdHorseshoebat-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 842K)

Based

Attached: gettyimages-800149830-1024x1024.jpg (1024x686, 328K)

Because he always gives 100% effort whenever he plays, he just has the IQ of a baboon.

Still prefer that to the pure laziness of players like LeRest, Brainlet Irving, and Krapwhi

YOU WILL BELIEVE WHAT ESPN TELLS YOU TO BELIEVE, FAGGOT.

BUY A JERSEY.

yea so what i was saying is that the removal of the illegal defense rule was less impact than handchecking

Attached: 1552341590915.jpg (800x600, 71K)

I read that too fast and saw "IQ of bacon" which I think I'm going to start using on account of it not being racist, you pasty-faced goon.

Remember when OKShit was tied for 3rd seed like 2 weeks ago? Good times. Feel bad for PG having to carry this sorry ass team of bums with literally the worst "good" player ever Westshit

Attached: fuck-you-thunder.png (500x288, 274K)

I’m not surprised that you lack reading comprehension ability, Tyrone

My favourite stat line of the season.

Attached: D075FF1B-124B-4838-BD14-32857A84F4DB.jpg (750x1145, 152K)

>spalding
literally who

He was the Mavs second round draft pick I think

Lol nobody else could even get double digits. Worst players in all history

It's crazy how hard people are overrating Trae to put down Luka, but yea is does suck how Trae was treated for being forcefully pitted against him. Didn't even the GM damage control the decision in a way that made it seem like he acknowledged Trae was a lot worse than Luka?

>rig the draft for Ewing
>Knicks dont win anything

>wilt number 2
Based boomers, glad they recognize real and didn't fall for the awful russell meme

LeBron James? More like over the hill James

Trae is better than Luka at everything besides grabbing uncontested rebounds

Literally WHO can stop my RAPTIES????

Any team

1 lamby boy

Celtics are 11-2 without Kyrie in the lineup and 33-29 with him. Why is Danny Ainge tripping over himself to keep a very clear cancer?

Overall Record With Kyrie 33-29 .532 Win %
Overall Record Without Kyrie 11-2 .846 Win %

Record With Kyrie Irving Vs Teams Above .500 8-19 .337 Win %

Record Without Kyrie vs Teams Above .500 4-2 .666 Win %

Record With Kyrie vs Teams Below .500 25-10 .714 Win %

Record Without Kyrie vs Teams Below .500 7-0 .1000 Win %

Attached: FCA458F6-A2B4-4F4E-803A-70BF07B13E41.jpg (866x650, 108K)

Kyrie is 4th in the league is real plus minus and 11th in WAR/48. And if you watch the Celtics with and without, they absolutely are not better without him.

>advanced stats
If you watch the Celtics you’ll see a nigga who doesn’t want to play defense hunt for his own shot every play and only move the ball when he can get an easy assist for him. Need a very special team to be successful with Kyrie

>no team has ever come back from a 1-3 deficit in the finals

Attached: thread_16842241_20161108094328_s.jpg (720x712, 64K)

No

>losing 3 finals game in a row is better than a sweep

It's about overcoming the odds and adversity. They were down 1-3 and managed to win it all. Against a 73 win team. Without homecourt advantage.
That's facing 3 more games of elimination on the biggest stage.

Nobody falling for this propaganda, nobody believes Lebron is the best ever.

sure, it was dramatic but not a good measure of greatness
That would mean if somebody is good enough to mow down everybody they would have to lose some games on purpose to be as great as lebron.

Surely you didn't fall for Jordan's propaganda with the Like Mike commercials, "Air Jordan", and Space Jam?

>people argue MJ or LeBron are the goat
>falling for Nike propaganda

Attached: 1543350711787.jpg (540x403, 19K)

6 or 3?

butler isn't leaving philly retard

twitter.com/shaqtin/status/1110738266246926336
what's happening with Lebron?

Attached: 1553528107918.gif (540x304, 729K)

I did.
Jordan would never do this during a game

Attached: 091208-3d.gif (280x210, 2.65M)

He never developed any skill

jj redick

celtics are first round exit material lad

enough arguing, chamberlain was the goat

He didnt play well with others

That era was so shit every half athletic black dude was getting ridiculous stats. Only won two titles, one of which was in the decade with the most parity and few dominant teams

Told this white girl to call me a nigga tonight when we fuck around but I’m not a Tom

Cool story, kevin

>2.7mb

2k is garbage

Implement a regional draft

>buy my first ever 2k game (2k19)
>play myteam for a week
>decide to try my first online match
>get matched up against a team of pink diamond cards
>my ass gets whooped
>get message from guy afterwards
>"lol u thought u was good huh sit down"

>play at the park (2k19)
>glass cleaner, and two sharp shooters
>literally have to concede wide open dunks to the glass because three point shooters convert at a 60%+ rate uncontested in 2k

No one talking about Gortat's relationship with Lisa Ann?

>GURL I HURDZ DEY WAZ DOIN 3SOME WIT BABY MAMMA GURL U KNOW DAT HO GON GET DAT MONEY SHEEEIT

South East division would be stacked

Sexton is average .44 from 3 at 5 attempts per game since the all star break

Attached: J5Q8B2I.png (1800x1800, 175K)

youtu.be/iMRKluJMSSc
Sadly they fucked it up with replay. But that was some NBA-tier finish in polish basketball league

>OP pic
Okay now somebody do it with MJ's pic
>Can't lose in the Finals
>If you get swept in the first round

JUST

Attached: 0327-lonzo-ball-insta-2.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

i-is he right?

Attached: MVP voters.png (955x783, 97K)

Whatever the case may be by the end of their careers MJ missed the playoffs twice (at 40 on the Wizards), Lebron missed them three times. MJ never lost in the Finals and won 6 FMVPs, Lebron list six finals and won 3 FMVPs.

So no matter how you try to put it winning six > winning three.

why he replaced BBB for dices?

>millionaire
>live in a state full of world famous tattoo artists
>break into san quentin and give a guy 3 1/2 ramen packs to give you the aids special

>the last decade
>he thinks the jew just popped onto the scene yesterday

>guy uses sports disagreement to get into full on disertation on the Jews
I wonder why people won’t take theorist seriously.

One of the co-founders of the company fucked him out of 1.5 million dollars so he's cutting ties with the brand.

the jew hates it even more when you call them out in appropriate places like politics though

There’s probably never an appropriate venue to call out Jewish people really

>6ft 2 off guard
Ironically was a perfect fit for Lebron

Gortat sucks now and im glad m Clippies dropped his faggot ass

Is Larry Nance Jr a point center/forward now?

did he only play 6 seasons?

Hasn’t Lebron played more seasons than Jordan by now and accomplished way less? Less MVPs, DPOTYs, defensive teams, Finals MVPs and rings

Can’t wait until I get my braces off I’m gonna flex on /nba/ so hard

This year’s draft will be the worst since Jay Williams and Mike Dunleavy

Based marxist bro

Lebron doesn’t sell Nikes? He’s the one with the lifetime deal, not Jordan

Monta Ellis and Lou Will are the difference between having a consistent three point shot

how do i know if i broke my wrist or not bros?

Remember when the Mavericks were good?

name one (1) team with a bigger market than the Raptors

jackie chan

Any team

What went wrong?

Attached: C4D0FCA0-3BF6-4C3D-A820-888DB861F37D.jpg (430x550, 79K)

If u cant move it its probably broken. If u can it probably isnt

My Grizzlies

Dallas

Man I just wanna go flex...walking round the house, do a 2 step

And I’m stone cold with the flex whole squad walking up and down my steps...

Attached: 24177895-A8A3-481C-A2F1-B5758104087B.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Mount up

Attached: E7D6ABF4-5731-4EE0-A928-3C8603B7C40A.jpg (1024x576, 139K)

You're white

I already did a couple weeks ago

This team had Shaun Livingston too

Literally who can stop my Pisties?

WTF Giannis is partnered with AT&T? Im switching right now

Not as talented of course but Sexton is more athletic than Kyrie

Be honest, you didn’t think Bruce Brown would be in the rotation this year let alone your starting SF.

So is my 45 year old lawn care guy

Yeah he plays like a Draymond lite. Brings the ball up/looks for cuts. Cavs pass to him on the high block and he'll pivot palm the ball looking for openings. He can also surprisingly space the floor now.

Gonna get destroyed by the magic tomorrow

Blake and Drummond are great, Reggie Ellington and Kennard are decent

But they literally have no SF, Bruce Brown is by far the worst starter in the league, and Zaza and Thon is the worst backup big pairing I’ve ever seen

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 34DB97D9-6952-4376-8E54-3AE344AE04F8.jpg (952x1861, 729K)

>valanciunas is averaging 19.3/10.2 on 56% shooting

what the fuck /nba/? you told me toronto won that trade?

They literally just made a trade to say they made a trade.

>LeBald

watch the danny green podcast with lowry. Raptors now have the highest IQ in the league. confirmed

paul george is literally a discount version of kawhi meant for children

Both are shit, KD is the only SF worth his contract in the NBA

loving this timeline

Attached: 1509014215709.jpg (1015x1012, 121K)

what an absolutely retarded take.

kawhi shits on durant

Lol at all the people who were saying Lavar was a good black father

Kawhi is way better than DurRAT are you kidding

Kawhi would be the most complete player in the league if he could be a better play maker. I want to see him get 7 assists a game.

KD MVPs: 1
Kawhi: 0

KD FMVPs: 2
Kawhi: 1

KD rings: 2
Kawhi: 1

KD scoring titles: 1
Kawhi: 0

KD All NBA first team selections > Kawhi’s

Kawhi played with prime Tony Parker, Manu Ginobli, Tim Duncan and LaMarcus Aldridge. KD only played with prime Westbrook (shit), Steph, Draymond and Klay. Kawhi definitely accomplished way less with more help. (Spurs big three had won three titles together before Kawhi even got there, 73-9 Warriors only won one ring when Kyrie and K Love were both injured and needed six games to do it)

I love these people who bitch about harden foul hunting when it's 70% of kawhi's game

He unironically is, compared to the average one

Oh so you mean LeBron?

If the average black father got a million stolen from their sons black homicide rate would be way higher.

Ben Simmons is one of the most overrated players of all time.

Hea played for 1 and a half years you fucking dunce

lebron doesn't play defense

How is he overrated? If anything he’s underrated because he doesn’t shoot. Nobody talks about his defense

He supports all of his sons and gave them a good home. There's also a ton of stories of him letting neighborhood kids come over and play basketball and he would cook them all breakfast

>Kawhi definitely accomplished way less with more help.
bitch please. you act like he played with the 2007 spurs. KD joined a PRIME warriors team.

He also ruined Melo and Liangelo’s basketball careers and got 1.5million stolen from his oldest. At best it’s a wash, I think he’s shit though.

The 2014 Spurs were more stacked than the 2016 Warriors and KD really didn’t do much in the Finals besides “guard” Lebron. If the Spurs had KD instead of Kawhi theyd have won at least three titles before Duncan and Manu retired. Kawhi is SHIT comparatively

He takes a seat during the regular season but regardless he can still guard all 5 positions. Lebron still has amazing athleticism, speed, and the IQ to make important defensive plays. If you think LeBron is going to spend most of his energy trying to cut off or shut down an average player on one side of the floor while he also does a million more things on offense then you're mistaken. LeBron is the more complete player than Kawhi.

>ruins one of his son’s reputations going into the league, ensuring he gets bullied by every player
>doesn’t raise another son to learn not to steal, especially in a foreign dictatorship
>ruins the life of a third when he pulls him, a genuine NBA prospect, out of school to go ride the bench on some irrelevant eastern euro team, disqualifying him from playing in the NCAA and depriving him of an education

He’s a huge narcissist and a terrible father

kawhi shut down prime heat lebron

I think this season proves he’s no longer capable of giving full effort on offense and defense. I don’t want to hear excuses for his defensive woes being a regular season phenomenon, because there were MUST WIN games after he returned from his injury where he was clearly unable or unwilling to play defense. He’s washed.

Lebron is not more complete than Kawhi because he monopolizes the ball on offense when he plays zero defense in a two way game. Give it a rest, Giannis is playing way more defense and doing just as much on offense on a competitive team.

Lebron is a poor man’s James Harden at this point. Kawhi is Scottie Pippen with burner

lowry needs to be the nash type. whi has too much individual skill to be a passer. Id much rather see him miss than the next guy

lebron is a retard idk why this guy went back to shitland. he could've stayed in miami and had 4 or 5 rings

>The 2014 Spurs were more stacked than the 2016 Warriors
you take out kawhi out from the spurs and who wins? Old man spurs or 2016 warriors? thought so.

>can guard all 5 positions
>chooses not to in the regular season to conserve for the playoffs
>misses the playoffs
I’m not high IQ enough to understand this logic

what does that have to do with anything retard?
>underrated because he doesn't shoot
doesn't? more like because he can't. Boban has more made 3s in his career than Simmons does. He's guarded the same way you would guard Javale at the 3-point line. He's a good defender in the same way any athletic 6'8-7'er is.

How many games do you see where his teammates slacked but Ben pulled them to a win? Compare that with Embiid, who pre-Butler and Harris pretty much had to go off every game or they were fucked. And how many games were there where the 6ers won while Ben had 10 or less points? Even pre-Butler/Harris? Of the 5 players in their starting lineup (Ben, JJ, Butler, Harris, Embiid) he's the least important and most replacable. He's in the league on total athleticism, not skill. If he was 6'2" he'd be a worse Ricky Rubio. Maybe he'll do a Blake Griffin and learn the finesse game too but I doubt it, Blake was still more skilled early on than Simmons.

It's also a perimeter/foul heavy league. Defense isn't stressed as much in today's league. You're guarding teams who are averaging 30+ threes a game and then trying to shoot 20 free throws a game. Offense has always been more valued.

LeBron had a groin injury this season. He' is by no means washed when he's still putting up a 27/7/7 season.

Ah yes he "shut down" LeBron to 28ppg on 57% while he himself held up put up 17ppg... you have no idea what you're talking about

You’re washed if you can’t make the playoffs in a sport where more than half a given conference does, especially when you assert you’re playing full out and still losing to tanking teams in must win games.

Why would the best offensive threat who has to carry the entire offensive load for the Lakers, while rehabbing a groin pop, put all of his energy in defense trying to shut down Rudy gay, Trevor ariza, demarre Carroll and Wilson Chandler? And btw elite defenders cannot "shutdown" elite offensive scorers. Elite offensive talent is so ridiculous that it gets to a point where the only thing a defense can do is try and make the scorer settle for bad shots. Case in point, kyrie, Durant, Paul George, Kawhi, and bron himself. You aren't stopping those guys playing defense. This isn't college ball. LeBron obviously knows it's an offensive run league.

neva lost

Attached: lavar.jpg (1200x800, 178K)

He was hilarious. He used to call everyone “Burgers.” I don’t know if it’s a German expression or something he just made up. But if he thought you were a clown, you were a “Burger.” So if some dude on the other team was trying to do reverse dunks or whatever during shootaround, Dirk would shake his head and say, “Get a load of this Burger.”

Or if we were up 20 and he was coming off the floor in the fourth quarter, he’d turn to the bench and laugh, like, “What a bunch of Burgers.”

Attached: burgerdirk.png (633x177, 33K)

i'm so fucking sick of ESPN bros, shit is so terrible. i'm genuinely curious if they've been losing viewers over the years as alternative media becomes more popular

>best offensive threat
That’s not James Harden, who carried the Rockets from out of the playoff picture into a playoff seed when Capela and CP3 went down. Didnt read beyond the first sentence, don’t want to hear any EXCUSES

You're ignorant. LeBron has had an awful awful team this year.

Gilbert is going to be in the big 3 this year. He announced it. I'm excited to watch him play.

Based on my extensive research playing kc deliverance, burgher just means someone who livea in a burgh

So awful that they will win less games than before he arrived I guess.

>Why play defense?
Because the Lakers offense was fine, it was their defense that dipped to 27th in the league when they lost to the Hawks, Suns, Pelicans, Grizzlies and Lebron was healthy.

I'm taking LeBron over Harden in a playoff series, sorry. Harden wouldn't be able to take the Lakers to the playoffs either.

Is anyone else a big fan of Wayne Selden Jr.? Or am I the only one?

>okay stephen, you will take the con side
>max, you will take the pro side
>molly....just sit there and look pretty
>alright, ready....action!

I was told Lebron can carry any team to the Finals, so given the Clippers locked up a seed after trading Tobias Harris and the Lakers won 35 last year I’m not buying it.

I mean Rudy Gay is still pretty good. Dude is scoring 14ppg on 51%fg and 41% from 3.

>Lakers offense was fine

Btw LeBron led the Cavs to the best offensive rating in NBA history in 2017. Not even LeBron can save that shitshow of a roster.

It wouldn't have mattered either way. They got beat by the Mavs ffs. LeBron's game is too predictable. All it takes is one big and one perimeter defender to shut his entire game down. Take away his right, he can't pull up left, lock down the perimeter so he can't kick it out to one of those meme chuckers like Korver, and force him to do it all on his own. He folds under pressure like most Millenials.

Harden can take a team with Daniel House as his second best player through the majority of the season to the playoffs but couldn’t take a Lakers team with Kuzma and Ingram averaging 18ppg+ to the playoffs? If anything Lonzo was carrying Lebron and those boys considering they only ever had a positive record when he played

God damn this board is retarded

Lebron made them worse given they won more games last year. It’s not the roster, it’s Bron-ball. It doesn’t work without multiple All NBA players

Great argument

Lebron is black Kevin Love in the West

You beat me man i can't argue

I got him in my FanDuel lineup for tonight if that counts.

No Dirk posts on /int/

his stats this year are more like his first cleveland run days. Hes almost back down to shooting under 50% again.

could Rogaine give Lebron his 4th ring?

he shouldve smoked more weed. It slows hair loss

He roided away his hair, fell for the hair restoration meme. Didn’t realize if he wanted to get swole quickly he’d have to get a full Tupac

who's the goku of the /nba/ right now?

Giannis

Zion

unironically agree, while harden is vegeta

durant is piccolo
curry is tien

lebron should clean shave his head and put on this extra strength hair glue and then glue a professional head piece. can't argue with these results

Attached: hair glue.jpg (640x360, 21K)

Busc

Goku - Giannis
Gohan - Zion
Vegeta - Harden
Hercule - Lebron
Piccolo - Draymond
Tien - Klay
Chiatzou - Curry

I know the tv schedules are done well in advance, but can we just get the Lelkers off national tv for the rest of the season?

Just clean shave his head, he’s a 6’8 black dude with a beard and swole. Why does he care so much about his Brillo pad hair?

>molly just sit there and interrupt at the worst time possible

Kyrie is Krillin

I’m black but for some reason feel offended when I say nigga, like I’m not allowed to say it

Who is Landry Shamet?

master roshi is the 14-15 year vet to tell the young guys that its a marathon and not a sprint

Pikkon or somebody completely irrelavent?

blacks are self-destructive. why do you call each other a word that slave owners called your ancestors?

imagine the asians calling eachother chinks, gooks, or nips or arabs calling each other terrorists, sandnigger, or haji

Need a new job

Sorry Mozambique. ..
God with you this time. ..
World wide people pray for you. ..rich countries help Mozambique. ..children's food and clothes
Medicines.
Avoid China products. ..
Ban China products.
..save children
Respect women. .jai hind.
Iam indians. ..

Clippers will win the Championship.

i'm eating crackers

This is why you don't try and be a megalomaniac at everything. The more you try and do everything the more blind spots you're going to have desu

cracker

Attached: file.png (500x642, 441K)

Uh oh. Isiah Thomas found Ty Lawson's booze locker.

is there a redzone style show to watch multiple games?

Isiah Thomas will come off the bench for my Orlando Magic next year (: he’ll be a mentor for Fultz

just downloaded autotune and now im making some nasty beats

>muh Trae Young is roty

Attached: C09A3610-7D5D-4287-B265-F6B039F9CF07.jpg (749x768, 108K)

>muh stats
Trae is better

most nba players believe trae should be roty

>alrighty then, I guess I could back to your place with your girlfriends

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-191716.jpg (1028x1435, 463K)

Serge Ibaka used to be pretty good looking, haven’t watched that guy play in forever

b-b-but trae got most points ever by a rookie on thursday games after 5pm at home court on holidays so he should get roty

This is an old graphic no

Because NBA players are brown and pick other brown people

Game recognizes game, Luka doesn’t have any

based. nothing wrong with being proud of your race.

Donqueer is ugly for a white guy lol. He has an average face. Id take Bradley beal, Horford, Selden, Hayward, and Love over him

>Game recognizes game
why is jordan so bad at drafting?

>tripfag
>faggy post
Just another day on spee

Soul: DeRozan Raptors
Soulless: K*whii Raptors

Jaylen said he's the smartest player in the Celtics

He drafts for business reasons retard, white college stars to draw Duke and UNC crowds, or do you think he signed Tyler Hansbrough for depth?

His voice sounds white

>he drafts bad on purpose
>people in nc will buy tickets just to see frank kaminsky

Retards on this board suck Jordan's cock so much

>I know more about turning a profit than that stupid billionaire athlete
lol if you think those crackers don’t love Cody Zeller

Nobody in Charlotte cares about the NBA because their team has been ass for decades. Jordan isn't helping

Jordan put together the best team in Charlotte history

>u have to be a billionaire and a pro athlete to realize adam morrisson isnt good

Jordan made more off crackers buying up Adam Morrison jerseys than Memphis has made in their franchise history

?????

yikes
>knows more bout profit dan muh billionare pro afletes

At the end of the day Jordan gets to fuck white women in some slides with his silhouette on it, why should he care if his team is good or not if crackers keep paying to watch big white guys that were good in the NCAA shit up the court?

He's a NorCalfag no? They all think they are

How come I can't make witty Lebron jokes on /r/nba without getting down voted?

They’re going to divert and talk about his afro philanthropy and politics if you mock him there.

i called him LeTank and got upvoted

Post yfw the Lonely God finishes his career as a
>2x NBA Champion
>2x NBA Finals MVP
>1x NBA MVP
>6x NBA All-Star
>2x NBA All-Star Game MVP
>4x All-NBA First Team
>2x All-NBA Second Team
>2x NBA Defensive Player of the Year
>2x All-Defensive First Team
>4x NBA Scoring Champion
>3x NBA steals leader
>1x NBA Slam Dunk Contest Champion

Attached: e71adc81-144c-493c-8ff8-c483cb10edb2-jimmer.jpg (540x432, 43K)

why is durant so cringe

Attached: CoAXB1oXYAAmtUe.jpg (640x712, 89K)

Based

>told this bitch I used to date I missed when we used to talk all day
>she says “I remember lol”
What the fuck!?

Cringe

>not being gay in 2019
why do people do this to themselves?

He’s not good at all, I don’t know why people keep trying to make this shit happen. Way better guys than him have disappeared to China and Europe and never had nearly as many chances

Cousins want to go to vegas end of July or start of august, but I’m reluctant to go because I don’t want to spend $350 on plane tickets alone.

vegas is a huge money pit. fug that place

Uncle Tom sell out

Attached: DAD84AAF-CF41-4D89-A90F-7FDD60300D12.jpg (466x458, 52K)

Why would DeMarcus want to go to Vegas now with playoffs starting?

He hasn't been the same since he got cucked.

poor goat

who’s SPURSGANG??

Attached: 05CD8415-8C18-48A1-A3A5-AAEF4E275E4D.jpg (699x707, 274K)

I live in the Houston area and watch a lot of Rockets games. All they do is whine non-stop when Harden doesn’t get calls.

What's wrong with that sheep

That would suck to play on the Rockets, relative to being on other teams, couldn’t imagine just standing in the corner watching Harden iso the whole game and shoot free throws. Feel like there’s a reason G league scrubs are so competent in their offense

Pacers are about to get a clean sweep on the Thunder. The west (aside from GS) is too weak to take on any of the Eastern contenders. The west sucks.

Unironically sad

Based Duncan working the vegans retards into a shoot

Why don't the Thunder just give it to Adams every possession? NBA 2k has taught me that he would go 20/20 doing midrange fadeaways.

real barn burner in chicago

but then how would westbrook pad his stats

caboclo looking like MJ out here lol

House nigger scum, give something back to the place where you made it from. Before you wind up broke, fuck around and get your ghetto pass revoked.

If I can get this job at target I'll be alright.

gang gang gang

Attached: spurs gang.jpg (640x360, 35K)

bros Caboclo is actually the hue KD...

not a fan of this, fellas

Attached: sad shit.jpg (827x538, 53K)

never even heard of most these niggas the bulls are playing

why are white women obsessed with BBC?

Cause it's bigger and darker

*pure shots in your path*

Attached: gettyimages-866454520-bogdanovic-760.jpg (756x477, 357K)

>nigger holds gun
>other niggers REEEEEE

Why is the /nba/ general so dead? We're like 2 weeks away from playoffs.

Ive been wondering this myself, sometimes im in here replying to my own shitposts

this place is dead without based larry

not even sure this bulls team would win a g league game desu. fans should be refunded if they paid to see this group of shitters.

Attached: 1456919274981s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

regular season is fucking insufferable at this point, 82 games is too fucking much

4chins is dying

we all got gfs and jobs

BULLS VS TRAIL BLAZERS
BULLS VS TRAIL BLAZERS

Attached: 1553561319132.gif (500x358, 1.07M)

lakers

Who the fuck are these players on the Bulls? Wayne Selden Jr is a 6'5 power forward?

th-thats not true

>we all got gfs and jobs
haha y-yeah...

what do canadian girls smell like?

D-leaguers

Bulls and Knicks should be relegated

lotion

Ever since getting a gf and a job im on Yea Forums from 12am-3am and then throughout the day when I can escape her. Plus my job has tons of downtime so I shitpost here on the job.

maple syrup and that fresh out of dryer smell

Sour milk
>t. been to Canada

>not buying maple syrup hair conditioner for your gf

Attached: 10238554.jpg (504x548, 31K)

LeBron missed the playoffs in his first two seasons. At that point in his career, MJ was a freshman and sophomore in college.
MJ's first three playoff appearances were on a team with a losing record.
MJ was playing on a team that not only made the playoffs without him, but played to game 7 of the second round.
LeBron is now in his 16th season; MJ was retired by now. People underestimate how much it helps to take breaks in your career. Age isn't the only factor, mileage matters.

Oh, plus MJ played in an era suited to his skills. LeBron would have 8 rings if he played without 3-ball and zone defense.

So no matter how you try to put it you don't understand basketball.

i'm teaching myself machine learning so i just lurk every half an hour or so

I missed the part where Lebron won six titles

Daily reminder that drinking milk does not help make you grow up big and strong and if you still drink it past the age of 1 you're a literal manchild.

Warriors playing well

Also reminder that uncontested rebounds should not count on the stat sheets.

>mileage matters
Mileage is the biggest meme in pro sports, people act as though rookie players are the best because they don't have any wear and tear in their legs and players get progressively worse throughout their career as they incur more mileage. When the reality is players typically enter their prime and regress at the same age regardless of "mileage."

they trynna make a show of every possession lol it pisses me off sometimes

Young guys getting playing time because most of their starters are injured. Plus it's the end of the year, gotta let these young guys develop.

Grizzlies making it hard, Valanciunas is a beast

Drinking milk gives you big oppai you baka

Attached: Di Gi Charat - 06.avi_snapshot_01.20_[2019.03.02_17.23.01].jpg (640x480, 60K)

why don't these hoes come to a nigga's place? why do i have to go to her place every fucking time i want to get my dick wet? fuck this bros...

Myles Turner currently has 11 rebounds in the 1st half against OKC

Your place sucks bro

Westbrook sucks

drinking a nice glass of cold milk right now lads. don't want to get a nurkic

can already see my celties scoring 60pts in game 7 against the pavers

Shouldn't have told them about the rape dungeon

>blunder blundering
kek get wrekt westbrick

>Lakeshits getting excited for Lance standing on someone's foot

Attached: images (32).jpg (275x183, 12K)

how tf are there people who are fully grown adults and don't know how to use excel?

Lance Stephenson belongs on the Lakers. Hes a bums bum.

why do you even need excel for

>bean-counter program
kek

They gonna max him up

Attached: %.gif (526x299, 18K)

Wish I could see some of this general's power rankings for the start of the season. Anyone remember that faggot that had Lakers second or third and Nuggets, Blazers and Spurs out of the playoffs?

just bought 2 gallons of milk. don't want to get a hayward

How did raptors lose to this team lmoaooooooo

This. Him and LeBron can blow on each other's ears and whatever other part of the anatomy.

PG heeeeeeelllppp

Warriors don't seem so tough

Cousins is basically their best player at this point. They all seem burnt out on each other. I think KD is leaving after this year.

>the raptors traded the best center in the west for fart gas hole

lmao

just threw some almond milk in the trash. literally no nutritional value right there. milk from cows only

i'm not saying it's some advanced skill or anything, actually i'm saying it's the complete opposite. you should know how to use it when you're 13

new thread fucking when

fresh camel milk>>>>> almond milk>>>>>>>>>.>>preservative and hormone filled cow juice

damian lillard out out quietly becoming one of the most paid players in nba history

watching this Bulls game and the crowd is fucking dead, why even go if you don't cheer or get drunk?

le loyal to my shit team and shit city!!!! man

fuck that faggot

Attached: 1471188231551.jpg (996x1212, 225K)

They thought they were going to watch the Chicago Bulls not the Windy City Bulls.

I literally couldn't name anyone active on the Wizards until I saw their roster and had half-a-dozen "Holy shit he's on the Wizards?" moments. I literally didn't know Howard ended up there, and why the fuck is Ariza being paid $15m by the fucking Wizards of all teams?

Literally who can stop my Grizzlies next year when Valanciunas and Conley are running that pick and roll all day long?

He got paid by the sun's then dumped on the wiz

>Lakers on a back to back without Lebron
>STILL nationally televised
wata fuk

When they made the schedule they thought Lebron would be in the MVP conversation and dominant.

bruh they're still gonna milk it by showing a hundred camera shots of lebron sitting on the bench

>24-0 run by OKC
>OKC drawing literal fucking circus fouls

michael jordan rolling in his grave at this bulls team

damn cousins got blocked 3 times in a row by valanciunas

Cousins is trash. Valanciunas is one of the last BBQ CHICKEN ALERT big guys in the league

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GIVE HIM BACK

Attached: 1526390076505.png (967x954, 708K)

JV putting up monster numbers as the focal point in the offense wtf???????????

MASAI TOLD ME HE WAS SHIT!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1511917442348.jpg (600x600, 147K)

I don't think Jordan gives a fuck about the Chicago Bulls past 1998.

how cucked are the Raptors right now?

>kawhi bouncing to LA after toronto cuckoldly sat him every other game
>giving up JV

fuck cavada

Brazilian kevin durant standing beside the Serpentine kevin durant

>Russell Westbrook
>8 points

Attached: curry.jpg (675x616, 88K)

parsons-kun is BACK lads

Hello I have been in prison for the last two years, can someone update me on the hottest /nba/ memes and what current broships are running /nba/?

>No Lauri, Lavine and Porter

What even is the point of watching?

pretty sure mj isnt dead.....

drink your milk at least 2% so you don't get a nurkic

will the warriors be likeable next year when the sssssssssssssssnake leaves?

will draymonkey and curry leave as well?

imagine trading away JV for and old Gasol. raptors gm is very trigger happy and has no patience ever

/wl/ is the only relevant broship left after Broship War 2. Yea Forums as made no new memes.

Westbrook is the worst MVP ever

Sorry but only Draymond is leaving.

Doesn't the entire league oversee the draft? If the draft were rigged in favor of one team, the other 29 wouldn't just stay quiet.
>vaginitis
he's 34 and had a serious injury. Member when 22 year old MJ missed 9/10 of the season?
You forgot to mention that he beat the Warriors in the game he was injured

if JV is so good then why is he losing?

>kd is 10/10 from the field
WTFFFF

I jinxed it fuck

Member when prime Lebron got outscored by Jason Terry in a Finals series?

Ill bite. What were you in jail for?

bros Caboclo has ascended, it's fucking over

not giving my bull enough of an allowance

If it was so hard to score the ball at the hoop in the 80s and 90s without getting mugged why did it take so long for coaches to realize how to shoot the 3 ball? Are people lying or are coaches retarded?

He's only 23 as well, with that body if he just becomes a rotation player there's no way he's not a very very solid piece for a club.

sir you know damm well that you are not me that was posting here delete your post!

member when he was playing against zone defense, something MJ never had to do? LeBron would have put up 40ppg against them in the 90s.

he's from some foreign country right? chances are he's like ibaka, giansis, thon maker and lied about his age, looking at his bones structure he's probs closer to 27

>woulda shoulda coulda
Spiritual wins and tangible losses, story of Lebron's career.

i absolutely hate bron and youre right

he also has tangable wins....

8 consecutive finals apperances is unheard of

>I'm going to compare Lebron against a completely different era with a different team and different opponents
>but don't you dare bring up hypotheticals!

>it's impossible to win a basketball series against zone defense
>besides all those teams that won a championship in the modern era
Of all the excuses for Lebron's incompetence this is the lamest one.

new uncucked threade

literally this

Attached: curry cripwalking.webm (720x1280, 682K)

>blaming leshits abysmal 2011 performance on le zone

he choked bud, Wade didn't have any problems scoring dude averaged 27 on 55% but lecuck was such a mentally frail manchild he brought the whole team down with him

Eight finals appearances, how many wins? At least four, right? He played with D Wade and Bosh for four years so I imagine he must have won four straight.
There's no comparison, Jordan has an entire Hall of Fame career on top of Lebron's achievements. That's an additional MVP, DPOTY, multiple first defensive teams and three FMVPs. If a player solely achieved this in their NBA career they would be considered one of the greatest in NBA history, MJ accomplished that on top of what Lebron has done.

hey fuck this girl she made a new thread, posted her own picture as op and didn['t post news...

DON{T POST IN HER THREAD SOMEONE MAKE A REAL NEW THREAD

>D-Wade and Bosh for four years
and nobody else the first year, and D Wad and Bosh were finished the last year.
>but muh defense!
Lebron's defensive weaknesses are switching off and defending the 3, something MJ never had to do. Put him man-to-man, take away the three, and let him handcheck dudes 50 pounds smaller than him and he'd be DPOY too.
It's like you don't even understand modern basketball.
Mavs focused on Lebron, the strategy was to let Wade get his and prevent LeBron.