youtube.com/watch?v=BgQDXSgiji0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=BgQDXSgiji0
BAITO SURUNARA TOWNWORK.

>I have been looking for a job for years
>no one wants to hire a 29 years old lawyer with no prior experience

kill me please

tfw you hate your job but you're ready in over your head and now you're a slave

Attached: 1552770577869m.jpg (1024x620, 190K)

i would but then i'd need a good lawyer

just apply for one. like do it

if you arent some completly run down drunkard they will most likely take you in the current ecconomic state

when do people usually graduate from law school in chile?

If you can't get a job as a lawyer you are probably a garbage lawyer or completely autistic in the interviews

Enjoy it while you can

>NO GF

you're just gonna have to work your way up and pretend you aren't qualified as a lawyer

Seems like this would not be the case. Why would somebody want to risk their important case with a newbie when experience is almost always the biggest measure of success in that field. That's why they have literal entire firms that only focus one certain types of cases, like workplace compensation law or boating accidents.

Lie in your resume
Lie in interviews
Basically fake it till you make it

>Why would somebody want to risk their important case with a newbie when experience is almost always the biggest measure of success in that field.

I'm by no means in the law field, but you don't put a fucking newbie on an important case. There are also tons of different jobs for lawyers outside of courtrooms. He could work for a private law firm, a regular business, or even be a public defender if those exist outside the US. My point is that lawyers are typically always in demand so even if he can't find his dream 300k starting salary job, he should be able to find some entry-level bitchwork as a stepping stone. If he can't find that he must have done terribly in school or just be garbage in the interviews.

Attached: 1523052238340.png (459x771, 425K)

>tfw work from home for $40/hr
>tfw moved back to my small 5,000 total population town
>tfw live like a king

Attached: smug essien.png (254x326, 96K)

>tfw no job

Attached: comfy gals.jpg (1000x750, 187K)

>king
>less than 2500 women to choose from
F to pay respects to your delusion senpai

how hard is it to become a programmer?

Just get a job retard.

Less chance of getting aids from city whores tho

It's easy af, literally anyone can learn

You actually have way more of a chance because with such a small population any disease outbreak will spread rapidly and quickly among the tiny sample size. In a huge city you can always just find another undiseased slut, but when one whore is a sizable percentage of dating pool she can infect a higher portion of men by herself.

Congratulations on the dumbest post

Congratulations on being a rural retard who thinks every city girl is a whore and every country girl a pure maiden. Those bitches love getting dicked down too.

>tfw good job but times are dark ahead

Attached: Pooh doubt.jpg (320x286, 9K)

but how?

>wanting to work
YIKES

>have job that pays decent
>still live with parents because the only places i can afford are 2 cities over

Attached: 1537735981007.jpg (709x765, 39K)

>tfw job

Attached: 1352591548712.jpg (648x595, 51K)

>tfw got fired from good job
>move back in with parents
>dad ignores me because i bring shame to him

some fag told me new lawyers are overpopulated atm, i'm not a lawyer tho so /shrug

Patriots tight end position is open

you'd be annoyed too if it were your son

get a job, move out and make him proud again or hate yourself forever

Attached: 1546130810902.jpg (500x500, 34K)

>tfw cryptocurrency investor

Attached: annihilated.png (1111x597, 889K)

>tfw neet
>tfw taking lsat literally this saturday
>tfw had three months to study, mostly played vidya and obbsessed over making perfect scrambled eggs
>tfw finally started studying monday
>tfw lsat is actually kind of hard
>tfw will bomb it
>tfw recommend nepotism will probably get me in anyway
>tfw just want to keep neeting until i die quietly

im pretty good at making scrambled eggs now

Attached: 1504384766663s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

LSAT's all around pretty easy, and worse case scenario you can take it again

Just get a 160+ and let your white privilege do the work my man

Not even the local public defenders office will hire you?
Did you get your law degree form a cracker jack box?

Attached: 1504137533224.jpg (640x619, 196K)

be a clerk or secretary or paralegal for a law firm or government

Im an office worker and know for a fact theres attorneys here that started out as clerical workers

>let your white privilege do the work my man

you have no idea how priveledged my white priveledge is gonna have to be. my application is literally going to be "my uncle is general consul at an important company let me in" in fact hell probably just write my application fuck i suck sorry nigerian first gen immigrant that studied by candleight for a year im stealing your shit

chile

oh god this so much
cant wait to become a neet again

Go to fucking Wal-Mart or something. If your limbs work you can get a job. My little bro is 16 and they started him at 13/hr. No matter how bad shit is you can go there and clear 1600/month after taxes.

And if you have any skill whatsoever you can do better. Stop being lazy and go to fucking work.

Attached: 3b.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>t. incel
>c-cant get an STD if you don't have sex amiright guys?

>tfw make close to 80k a year without a degree
>tfw work two 12 hour day shifts, then two 12 hour night shifts, then am off for 4 days

Still no gf though

Attached: 1450241314153.jpg (447x483, 77K)

>wanting to be a leech
found the teenager

why were you fired?

what the fuck do you do for a living?

Lab tech at an oil refinery. hopefully I still have a job in 20 years what with the whole electric vehicle thing.

>tfw no gf
>tfw shy

Attached: 1546750627146.jpg (700x933, 257K)

>tfw decent job
>tfw rent is cheap and I can afford to live alone
>tfw laugh at cousins who fell for the emigration meme in Germany who live like sardines stacked in some shithole of an apartment who tell me they earn more than me

All I'm missing is a black gf and Germany is the place I could find one desu.

Attached: 1551807638932.jpg (686x760, 92K)

hey man junior undergrad planning to take the LSAT in a couple years here, just study the fuck up through all practice tests like literally all the ones on amazon for a few months straight and youre guaranteed to get 166+

what sport is this?

/pretendingtobesuccessfuleventhoughweallworkinretail/

Just save and invest in real state, rent rooms near downtown of a major city and live in one whole living off your rents