THE LIQUIDATORS OF LIECHTENSTEIN

Argentina is shit
Brasil is shit
at least I'll be able to cheer for Italy

Portugal is your brother

eh bada bing bada boom

i'll wait till you all seethe on greece's match

I'm an argie in Brasil, and my family came from italy

If Messi had played for his real NT (Italy), he would have won the WC?

A V A N T I

I'm not. Played like shit against Finland. Even Ventura's Italy won 5-0 against liechtenstein

>his real NT (Italy)
cringe

>The Linguines of Liechstenstein

Need more proof?

Attached: thumb_1-min-juv-bar-messi-trying-to-communicate-in-italian-18878050.png (200x155, 20K)

>the slayer of Liechstenstein
OH NONONONONONONO

he never dives tho

Spanish and French are the real divers.

Argentinians do that shit all the time. They're basically an Italian colony that just happens to speak Spanish.

*dives*

Attached: dives.jpg (700x420, 23K)

i hope so. italy deserves to have a great football team.

They weren't dominating against us so I dont think so. They will win the group easily though.

delusion is an italian specificity I see

Nope, we will be official back when we eventually slap Germany out of the euros in the semi finals

They act more Southern American than Italians. They let the US government interfere with their politics, and had a whole period where people were "disappeared".
Economically though, they're equal failures.

We will me in the final

meet*

Forgot one thing. Fuck Malbecs.

>back

Isn't Italy the most accomplished national team in Europe? Their only competition is Germany, who they routinely embarrass in every tournament.

Basadi e rossopilula

we need to establish the real /elite/ back, i root for Germany against Netherlands but to be honest i dont know if i can root for France but we need to stay togheter, the most kino scenario is semis France- Spain Italy-Germany, they will never recover
you know, not qualifing to the World Cup was a huge blow for us, loose a play off against Sw*d*n was a shame and the media and the Italians tend to dramatize this things

Attached: 20190327_182135.png (500x703, 617K)

how an italian could root for france ?

Of course not against Italy, only against /elite/. And to be fair, i clearly say that i don't know if i can.

>had a whole period where people were "disappeared".
Sounds italian to me.

for me it's Lionello Messina, italian GOAT and definitely not argentinian legend