Malta vs. Spain game thread - 26/03 - 20:45 CET

Thread dedicated to the discussion of the game between the national football teams of Malta and Spain belonging to the 2020 Euro qualifying group stage that takes place this evening at the Ta Qali Stadium.

Attached: Match.png (1208x1150, 1.86M)

Spain starting XI: Kepa; Sergi Roberto, Ramos, Mario Hermoso, Gayá; Rodri, Saúl, Canales, Bernat, Asensio and Morata.

Malta starting XI: Bonello, Caruana, Borg, Guillaumier, Mbong, P. Fenech, Nwoko, Corbolan, Mintoff, Zerafa and Muscat.

that stadium comfy as h*Ck

Malta playing ultradefensively, totally unexpected...

Come onnnn Malta

Apologize right fucking now.
You too.

Has Jugones said something about Luis Enrique not being on the match?

No one watching?

I'm watching.

This match is shit user, make yourself a favor and watch the Scandi derby

What kind of joke is Malta? They can't even make 3 following passes nor create any danger. At least they don't play dirty.

Me

A Asensio quién le ha dicho que es bueno? Es increíble lo lejos que te lleva ser futbolista del Madrid a pesar de tus carencias, vive Dios.

for me, it's Mbong, the Maltese player

both teams are shit, one can't attack nor make 2 passes in a row and the other can't score a fucking goal with 80% of posession

1-0
A Malta
Al descanso

te recuerdo que en la selección han jugado bojan, deulofeo, bartra, denis suarez...

Nacho, Carvajal, Iván Campo...

Carvajal es el mejor del mundo en su posición con bastante diferencia, y nacho es decente y se mea en la boca de bartra

this is depresing

holy fuck what the fuck was that

Why isn't Mifsud playing?

State of group F after two matches:

Team - Points
Spain - 6
Sweden - 6
Romania - 3
Malta - 3
Norway - 0
Faroe Islands - 0

>y nacho es decente