All wc we have came through these men feet

All wc we have came through these men feet

Attached: 38FBF81C-DC58-4A11-87DE-F262461BC748.jpg (300x180, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tea20qaiYl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah but all that matters are those feet.

Attached: article-2685283-1F7FDE1D00000578-666_634x620.jpg (634x620, 190K)

94 was through romario's feet though

Attached: 1940.jpg (400x500, 44K)

Pele wouldn't even make the top 50 list if he were playing today.

>top 50
more like
>top 5000

Yes he would. He was athletic and had skills with both feet and headers.

No he wouldn't. Every single pro player today has superior speed and strength. He also played against literal farmers and no pre-VAR titles count, which means Brazil is just a favela full of niggers like you.
Messi is the GOAT and you are black.

go take your meds

>no pre-VAR titles count
exquisite bait

>Messi is the GOAT
>0 titles post-VAR

>94

>no pre-VAR titles count
Based.

1962 was this man though.

Attached: 250px-MFdSantos-Garrincha.jpg (250x330, 39K)

>farmers
He played against 3 times winners of the world for 14 years. Our league was god tier and you can’t dispute that

Has ever come to your mind that if he played today, he would have all the tec and assistance Messi and cr7 have? He’d be merciless mecha Pelé

Ronaldo didn't play a minute in 94

brainlets won't ever come to this conclusion. it's like how they can't understand that Celtic and Rangers would be different beasts in the PL

Those are assumptions. There is no saying how good old players would be with new technology; but you can't just assume they would automatically be better than everyone playing today

But he has the winner medal

So you can’t assume new players, that dominate their era, are better than the old ones that used to do it too

If Celtic and Rangers were PL teams, they'd be exactly that: PL teams. Regular ones. They could be good, they could win the PL, they could be relegated.

He was the only dedicated player among many farmers, he'd also be regular shit. Wellington Paulista is better than Pelé.

there is a strong presumption he would. but by the same token as what you're saying, you can't say Pele wouldn't have BTFO of everyone like Messi today

Actually you can by comparing number of god tier titles
Dude wtf he played among World Cup winners, in theory, best players of the world and he could still perform like a god

you have to be more subtle gonzalo

ARE YOU BEING FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? OH MY GOOD TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS VIRA LATA, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I BET HE EVEN VOTED FOR BOLSONARO AND MASTURBATES THINKING OF DONALD TRUMP
WAAH LOOK AT ME GRINGOS I'M AN AMERICAN I HATE BRAZIL WE'RE JUST A FAVELA WAAAAAHAHA ASDUIFHASUIDFIASDGF SDIUFHASIDFIASDGFIOGASD WHAT A FUCKING AUTIST
YOU ARE THE MAIN REASON THIS COUNTRY SUCKS YOU KNOW YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE THIS FLAG I BET YOU DRINK COKE COLA AND DON'T EVE NP AREPPRECIATE ORANGE JUICE YOU FUCKTARD
WAAAH WAWAWHA WAHWHA FAVELA MONKEY I KNOW WHAT YOU SAY AND WHAT YOU POST AND FUCK YOU
THIS COUNTRY IS GREAT
EVERYONE ELSE IS ENVIOUS OF US
WE WON 5 (FIVE) WORLD CUPS YOU MORON AND PELÉ WILL ETERNALLY BE THE GOATEST PLAYER EVER HE WON THREE WORLD CUPS ALONE WITHOUT THE HELP OF ANYONE AND EVEN SO THOSE SHITTERS WERE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE PLAYING IN THE TOURNAMENTS FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Absolutely. based.

bruh look at this madcaco

Attached: 1502911553899.png (327x316, 165K)

Attached: banter stops.jpg (602x709, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tea20qaiYl4

I take it back, we're so retarded the easiest and most obvious bait will make some macaco mad

>Messi's CL in 2006 doesn't count because he didn't play 5 knock out games
>Ronaldo's Euro doesn't count because he missed 70 minutes of the final
>Ronaldo's world cup medal counts even though he didn't even play a single second of football

jesus christ lad take a lexotan

lol look at all these monkeys chimping out great thread haha

unironically the most based brazilian of the year

Fun fact: David Luiz had 1 goal in 7 apps

Attached: luiz.png (483x827, 32K)

why is he sleepy

bruh

So has this Döner-throwing madman

Attached: More WCs than Messi.jpg (500x588, 204K)

Strokeposting is still a thing, I guess.

10/10

What the fuck?

seriously overrated post

>WC winner
>still underrated by the rest of the world
State of non-Yea Forums anons.

This Post has soul

this