Who can he be compared with? I think he's quite unique in his way of playing...

Who can he be compared with? I think he's quite unique in his way of playing, really gritty defensive mindset yet technically gifted forward with a light touch.
What other player could be considered unique in this day and age?

Attached: griezmann2.pg.jpg (624x416, 30K)

That's really strange though.
He's playing like he has 180IQ.
When he speaks it drops around 75.

he's only pretending to be retarded tho

I Imagine he can be compared to south american strikers because of who coached him and who he plays with, but he reminds me of those mid00s italian strikers in terms of his finesse and technique.

David Silva because of how multifaceted he is and Jadon Sancho because his approach to countering is heavily unique in that he always builds to passing to a lone man from behind making the run up. Most other players tend to pass to a target man but Sancho always keeps an unexpected player as a target.

The setting: the locker room after last night's victory over Iceland. The atmosphere: steamy, elated, erotic. Griezmann smiles. He is contented. He played well today. He tries to remove his clammy jersey, but it's difficult to, as it sticks to his sweaty, soft skin. As he pulls his shirt over his frizzy hair, he feels a huge, warm hand grip his taut buttocks. It's Pogba's. 'Bien joué,' Pogba congratulates him. Griezmann mutters, bashfully 'h-haha, merci mon ami'. He expects the hand to free his tight rosy butt, but it only squeezes it harder. Arms and head trapped inside his jersey, there is little Griezmann can do. Suddenly, his shorts are violently pulled down. Pogba whips out his glistening, precum-moistened gorilla cock. It rubs against Griezmann's quivering, puckered pink butthole. 'N-non arrête,' he moans with guilty pleasure. Pogba shoves Griezmann against his locker and forcefully jams his black eiffel tower inside Griezmann's euro tunnel. 'Ahhhhhh', Pogba moans, as his rye baguette tears Grizou's virgin asshole apart. Griezmann cannot hold back the tears of pain and humiliation. He tries to think of Fortnite to distract himself but to no avail. 'Buuuuuut' Pogba exclaims as he discharges a gallon of white, fluid African love juice. The whole squad has gathered around the spectacle, hollering and jumping like apes. Didier Deschamp makes a note in his teamsheet - rest and recovery for the number 7, he jots down.

Firmino is pretty similar. But i think Simeone contributes more to Girezmann's style than the player himself desu

>n that he always builds to passing to a lone man from behind making the run up.
fucking sanshit killing counters

Not exactly the same but maybe Baggio, in that they were usually in defensive teams and played best in a free role with a targetman. Baggio was cut above though

Who else is an extremely overrated forward? Maybe Firmino. Giroud is better than this fraud

Ffs rate my fanfic faggots

>only 30 min passed
>already REEEeing
Not gonna make it

he learnt from Gourcuff, they feel belittled when you act intelligent and they try to bully you out of jealousy, that's why he uses the dumb dumb card.

Here a (you), I think you got it.

He can be compared to Hitzlsperger because he's the only other outed and verified homosexual in football and also that sweet left pegger

>Everyone I don’t like is gay

Freddy adu

Pretty similar to Platini. Striker often dropping back to join buildup, deadly finisher, free kick maestro, finesse passer.

compare him with the other fuckboys like Dybala or Hazard or with the other zoomers like Pogba and Lingard

next time you do a fanfic like that atleast present us with a greentext format

>Pogba
>25
>lingad
>26
>zoomers

>gorrila dick
Gorillas have a small dick, fix that to horse cock or something ffs

>Who can he be compared with?

with a fucking faggot like yourself lmao

Based

He's a better Mertens.