Why did he flop?

Why did he flop?

Attached: Naby.jpg (968x646, 43K)

Ngubu

Why did Coutinho flop?

Messi

Coutinho was somewhat decent desu

He cant get more minutes than a vidya addict who wont even show up to training

I thought that was dembele? Coutinho is now doing that?

He was never that good. The Blundersliga makes most shitters look decent due to FC Traktor farmers not being good enough and only knowing how to park the bus. Case in point RB Leipzig got a Keita replacement in Tyler Adams from New York RB in the fucking MLS and he's already pretty much dominating the Blundersliga despite transferring in this winter.

No, what I'm saying is Dembele gets picked ahead of Coutinho. They don't play the same position but I've seen plenty of times now Dembele starting or playing and Coutinho on the bench. This for a guy 5 years older and costs 1 and a half Dembeles.

Liverpool tried to get him to make an immediate impact(tried to get him in middle of last season already), but he is the type of player to take time to settle.

I think his initial flop has been due to several reasons, which have caused him not to be able to adjust himself for the new team:
1. He doesn't _literally_ speak the language and can only communicate with two other players in the team(Mané and Origi).
2. Joined from a league where the games are less demanding and the schedule is far easier. In Bundesliga he could expect much more what's coming from the opposition and he played games being more rested.
3. Due to the Premier League being more demanding, he is allowed far less space than he is used to and taking risks will bite back much much harder than he is used to. This causes him to not want to take as many risks, which reduces creativity.
4. He is much more in the spotlight than he was before. Also the expectations are greater, because the team spent much on him.

I personally believe that he could grow up to be a potentially really good midfielder: his mentality to play forward and sometimes even aggressively try to pass directly upwards shows that he could become a successful playmaker. It all depends if Klopp is still keen on building the team long term, or is he now going balls deep for immediate success and trying to buy the team out of this midfield trouble, because now people actually are expecting results and it'll be harder to fight fans back.

he was never that good

Attached: 1546276061657.png (1324x691, 107K)

Liverpool can only have one french speaking African, the ratio is off

the only thing he's dominating is your mom's ass

Attached: 1535928777683.png (1350x699, 71K)

>because now people actually are expecting results and it'll be harder to fight fans back.
Except Klopp has said he'll be judged by God and not by trophies. It's wrong to expect a manager to win trophies after spending £500m since joining. Especially when you got so close several times and were told you were only X positions away from Y and then spending £80m on a GK etc etc. Disgusting entitled fans.

Keita's numbers don't suggest he's a playmaker.

It's pretty obvious if you ever watch him play. He's weak. He doesn't try to ride challenges. He gets pushed off the ball easily and it seems like he lets himself get pushed off it because he's expecting to get a foul for it like he would've got in the Bundesliga.

>He's weak.
don't ever call my ngubu weak ever again

he burned out after a few really good matches
no one knows why
maybe the pressure was too much for him

>and another team falls for the nigger meme
when will they learn

>Coutinho is a flo-

Attached: 1524975006913.png (1322x722, 108K)

didn't find a way

>plays with world class players
>Keita doesn't
Typical ABL.

Just admit you got scammed.

Attached: 1531587214924.png (1367x687, 116K)

He's good at the defensive aspects and pressing and he has energy to run and press. His creative talents haven't yet been on display though. He probably isn't bedded down in the squad and the league yet due to the speed of the game and inability to speak english.

>inability to speak english.
I thought that's what Mané is there for.

Well, also mane is there to bag goals in bunches it seems. Another thing is it's probably just fucking hard to get in the teamsheet ahead of james milner. Milner has been incredible the last two seasons for liverpool. If Liverpool need anything in midfield it's a #6 holding player like Fabinho not a better attacking #8.

>farmers only know how to park the bus
>Bundesliga is actually the league where more goals are scored than in every other european league

Americucks trying to banter, everybody.
Let's all laugh at them.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAGGAGSHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAJJAHHAJAJHJAJAJAJJJA