BOS: Kyrie Irving (rest) out Tuesday vs. Cleveland
HOU: Eric Gordon (ankle) questionable for Tuesday
TOR: Nurse says nothing wrong with Lowry's ankle
LAC: Landry Shamet (ankle) questionable Tuesday

Attached: buckets.jpg (1296x729, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tsn.ca/raptors-increasingly-confident-they-can-keep-kawhi-1.1279582
youtube.com/watch?v=zIwh0njInPk
businessinsider.com/how-michael-jordan-spends-his-money-2015-3#jordan-still-makes-more-money-than-lebron-james-stephen-curry-kevin-durant-or-any-other-active-player-1
youtu.be/tiTuSBs5k4k?t=41
strawpoll.me/17667925
starbury.com/shoes/mens-shoes/
youtube.com/watch?v=XsQJrmkKXSA
twitter.com/i/status/1110403667503517696
twitter.com/NBAHaus/status/1110404189602136064
reddit.com/r/nba/comments/b5lhns/nurkic_injury/
streamable.com/gi5ta
twitter.com/frannielydon2/status/1110405815255658496
strawpoll.me/17680475
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahahahaha Kyrie is always dodging Cleveland. Would NOT show up on the bench to away games in the eastern finals last year and didn't show up to GAME 7 of the ECF. Talk about being a leader.

Old: Raptors
Joke: 76ers
Woke: Bucks

Bros I can’t focus on my work. It’s too boring. Just want playoff basketball here already.

this is journalism in 2019 the year of our lord

Attached: 7687689879789.png (657x881, 502K)

ok seems like it was referencing this article tsn.ca/raptors-increasingly-confident-they-can-keep-kawhi-1.1279582

>play in the weak eastern conf with a deep team or go out west and maybe be a 5 or 6 seed at best
plus toronto seems to bow to every wish kawhi wants. he has barely played this season

>dead thread
must be /cbb/ week

Attached: basketanon.png (256x256, 32K)

What do we do now /bbb/?

Attached: r448315_600x400_3-2.jpg (600x400, 23K)

if kawhi cared about winning championships or being a top seed he would have stayed with the spurs, who won 67 games with him not even 3 years ago. Kawhi only cares about his brand growing and eating in-n-out, neither of which are going to happen when he's in toronto

desu i thought bbb was a pretty cool idea

He would have stayed with the Spurs if Nazi Pop hadn’t tried to make him play through a near-career-ending quad injury
Thankfully my Rapties saved him and fixed him up. He’s in their debt.

>Rachel Nichols brought up DRose's rape case the day after he scored 50
Based qt ESPN milf. DRose is a terrible human being with low intelligence.

his brand isn't getting much bigger than him being in Toronto. besides, if he wanted a brand he would upkeep social media or make himself accessible like a normal athlete. If he wanted a championship.. well he already has one so hopefully legacy is in his interests

>hey come over and fuck me ;)
>omg *RAPED* me plz gimme monies

nah, if anything Rose got raped because he was obviously manipulated into having sex with her and was too stupid to say no or realize what was going on

he probably just wants to live in so cal. most of his family ties are there. kawhi building a brand is hilarious to me. he is too unsociable for that

youtube.com/watch?v=zIwh0njInPk

this is good for us. I knew my BBB Zo2's would become collectors items and be worth their investment. Imagine 10 years from now being able to sell your BBB brand slides, hoodies, and shoes for 10x what you paid.

did they not vet the interviewers. imagine being asked this, ever

>pop tried to make him play through a hear career ending quad injury
>played like 9 games all season and sat out the playoffs

Kawhi was just taken advantage of by his agent (his uncle, who became his father figure after his dad was murdered while kawhi was still in high school, and his only friend while going into the NBA). The spurs have an excellent history with treating their players right. They're probably the best run organization in American sports.

These nba stars aren't as intelligent as we think. They're trophy kids in high school surrounded by yes men, they don't focus on class in college, and they're babied their whole lives by people who want to leech off of their success.

It's no surprise Kawhi put all of his trust into his uncle who was there emotionally for him throughout his toughest times in his life. It's hard for NBA players to trust friends and others who aren't family.

Uncle Dennis propped Kawhi up. Told him to take his career to the next level in a bigger market and request a trade. They used the medical thing as an excuse to get out and make kawhi look "right." And by the way it came out kawhi got quoted by at least 8 different doctors to get the answer he wanted.

kawhi would become a huge deal if he played in LA though. He would be on ESPN 24/7 if he played for the lakers. Everyone would love him because he'd be our first legit superstar since kobe (lebron doesn't count because he'll never be universally loved in LA). He wouldn't even have to have a like able personality, skip bayless and the talking heads would do that for him.

Kawhi has choked away like 4 games this year

In his defense, must be a weird af having to do press conference and having to answer questions like that.

>come over and fuck me
>okay
>*brings over a bunch of random niggas*
>*random niggas drug her*
>she tells them to stop and leave her room
>she passes out and they all take turns with her

Yes please defend rose, not the women who is completely powerless and drugged around a bunch of horny men who want to fuck her.

kawhi to the warriors. kevin durant needs more help

Keep it up with your conspiracy theories. We all saw how Pop tried to publicly shame Kawhi into playing when he was injured. That old man had too much hunger for another chip and doesn’t care about the longevity or well-being of his players.

Rose has the intelligence of a skittle. Hes literally the stereotype of a dumb athlete. Listen to any interview with him, he's one of those guys that you talk to and are surprised they accomplished anything with their pea brains.

you literally just made that part up to fit your narrative.

what about the text messages she sent about needing a new couch and paying rent and planning to exploit rose to pay for it?

Insiders tell me that Zion is getting picked to go to the New York Knicks. Is this information reliable?

I have no personal stake in kawhi but Toronto fans are delusional to think the Spurs wronged him.

he runs the Spurs like a concentration camp... even Danny admitted Pop made him play through a groin injury but he was too afraid to speak out... thank GOD they’re safe now

Oh no the Spurs concentration camp that every former player has nothing but good words for! As if Pop would care that role player Danny Green couldn't play on a given night. Btw pop has openly critisized the league for fining the team for resting players on national tv games

Anyone who likes the Spurs outside of San Antonio probably posts on Reddit

You’ve fallen for the propaganda. Use your brain, read between the lines and think for yourself.

I like the Spurs, I like that they haven’t tanked since they got Duncan and have managed to be consistently competent since the ABA merger. Just nice boring boomer ball

>trusting the team doctors
not even once

fuck Lebron

He's going to the Hawkies, user

based

Theyve been decent since they got david robinson, they didnt tank to get Duncan.

That will be fun, Trae is gonna average 12apg lobbing to Zion and Collins from half court. That team is already stealing air time from Westbrook and Golden State with their highlights, imagine getting a 280lb lob target with a 45 inch vert

demar derozan is lowkey having a really good year

21.4/6.2/6.2 on 47.3%

i always thought he was a chucker

Zion should not be wasted on my knickies, that sounds pretty fun

>didn't tank to get Duncan
95-96 they had 59 wins and were division champs
96-97 Robinson broke his foot but they made him sit the rest of the fucking season, they had 20 wins
97 Duncan is drafted
97-98 56 wins
sounds real fucking convenient to me

choker*

he is spurs need to run it through aldridge in big games during the 4th quarter

>increasingly confident
(lol

He's gone

He's basically a Clipper at this point

Even if the Raptors get magically get kicked out of the first round he's still going to get max dollars

His uncle set him up to be in LA, away from Lebum and he's going to achieve that

>96-97 Robinson broke his foot but they made him sit the rest of the fucking season, they had 20 wins

Are you saying he didnt really break his foot? This was the season Pop got hired when the first one lost like the first 20 games.

Sekiro is so good

didnt pop get demoted from GM?
which one is higher, coach or gm?

kawhi on that clippers team would be spicy. jerry west does it again

Remember when the Craptors got their season ended by the Cavs 3 years in a row and then traded their franchise player for 55 games of Kawhi only for them to lose in the second round?

pop was GM, then he fired the coach and hired himself as coach. Then later he quit his GM position and became full-time coach

not even a raptors fan but i know nobody can beat that team in the playoffs from the east. they'll get swept by the warriors though.

Who can stop my Craptors? Celtshits are a bad team, 76ers are complete and utter frauds with no chemistry, and the Bucks are crippled and will be making a 1st round exit against the Heat.

would there be riots in the streets if the toronto baby dinos win the nba title?

Kawhi can start bitching about his quad after resting all season and then sit out in the playoffs

Is that really what you other eastern conference team fans are banking on? That he’ll sit out?
I guess you have to wish for something, I suppose.

>illness
>knee
>illness
>concussion
>back
>knee
>rest
>ankle
>ankle
>ankle

Y'ALL SOFT

Daily reminder that Michael Jordan is the GOAT.

Attached: 5c8fcc2a6123ca101a0e489f-960-795.jpg (960x795, 74K)

pistons lol

Okay that’s true

Just want to wish a serious injury on every team as we approach playoffs, with multiple being from Warriors. That's all :)

>those 60+ year old boomers with Bird over Bron
Based

I think Jordan is the GOAT but I also think LeBron is the better player.

I like the spurs because of defrozen and potlel

Daily reminder LeBron is the best basketball player ever. Perfect player profile.

Attached: King_James.jpg (602x1676, 438K)

Zoomers are partial to Bron because he’s the only Mt. Rushmore player they’ve ever gotten to watch. It’s hilarious watching people born in 94 describe basketball in the 80s and 90s.

If only he wasn’t such a mental midget, he’d be literally better than Jordan

Daily reminder that this is a timeline we might find ourselves into

Attached: TheDarkestTimeline.png (874x972, 142K)

*passes the ball in the clutch*

He has a perfect player profile, but didn’t win like Jordan or Kareem while playing in a much weaker conference

The sport also evolves over time. Better scouting, teams get smarter, better gm'ing, players have better film to study on, analytics are playing a better role, players have access to better trainers and diets, and dribble moves/layups are evolving. I dont doubt that these mount Rushmore guys can dominate in any era, but it's a special testament to Bron's player profile to dominate in the modern era.

it's pretty based that kobe's overrated legacy will fade away in the next 5-10 years

>dominate
>3-6

Are you doubting that LeBron hasn't been the best player in the NBA since 2010? If so then you're a silly silly man.

He’s not the best right now

Don’t the best players in the NBA make the playoffs?

From the moment
I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
And shooting imaginary
Game-winning shots
In the Great Western Forum
I knew one thing was real:

I fell in love with you.

Attached: 1631688.jpg (1200x619, 54K)

boban is tall

He wasn’t even one of the best five players in the 2011 Finals

He truly is a circus freak and his freak body cant handle many minutes, but the standing dunk is pretty kino

>t. Clippers fan who was initially sad he was traded but would take Zubac over him anyday

Zubac was such a steal, we got paid a second rounder for Zubac. Who does that?

Are you serious? Jordan was a mental midget.

>Would have gambling outbursts and ruin relationships with people over it
>would scream at teammates over shitty non important regular season games
>literally punched Steve Kerr in the face in practice
>needed pippen and Phil Jackson to baby him
>retired **TWICE** because he couldn't handle working so much

Meanwhile LeBron has always been a comradery guy. Building relationships with every player on the roster, even the 10th-15th men. It's known LeBron is in close contact with all of his teammates and wants them to perform their best. He even has team dinners often. Nevermind the fact LeBron is one of the best passers ever and actually trusts his teammates.

Fultz still hiding?

Jordan is the mental midget but has more money, fame, popularity and individual and team success as a basketball player than Lebron James who is taller and stronger.

Nice guys finish last, Lebron wants bums like JR Smith and Tristan Thompson to get hefty contracts so they can take care of their families. Jordan abuses Bill Cartwright because he liked Oakley better and didn’t give a damn when Craig Hodges got blackballed from the league for wearing a dashiki to the White House.

Isn't pretty all of Jordan's net worth down to him buying an NBA team and then the value massively increasing afterwards?

Jordan makes more in a year from his shoes than he did his entire NBA career.

no

Are you sure about that? Does he really make more than $100m/yr from other shit? I seriously doubt it.

Jordan has the better accolades, but I wouldn't say he was a better player than LeBron. LeBron is faster, stronger, taller, just as athletic, more naturally gifted, while also being the better passer, playmaker, and rebounder. LeBron's vision and IQ surpasses Jordan by a landslide. Jordan was such an elite scorer and easily surpasses LeBron in that regard, but Bron can do so many other things better while still maintaining elite scoring numbers. Dont bring up defense because LeBron has always been an underrated defender his whole career and always made elite defensive plays when needed. Part of LeBron's IQ is that he absolutely knows the right play to make, and he knows where to spend his energy. That plays a huge factor in his longevity as an elite player. LeBron completely choked in the 2011 finals which is a tarnish on his legacy. But other than that, he never really necessarily had the best teams or coaching despite being the best player.

>As of 2015, he was reportedly making $100 million a year from Nike royalties alone.
businessinsider.com/how-michael-jordan-spends-his-money-2015-3#jordan-still-makes-more-money-than-lebron-james-stephen-curry-kevin-durant-or-any-other-active-player-1

>In 2014 alone, Jordan made more than $100 million from the use of his likeness by a variety of products.
it seems his net worth from owning 90% of the team is close to $1B so I guess the team is like half his net worth which is more than I expected but his shoes print money

now jason kidd...that's a coach that will lead us to the promise land

Attached: 1535089024382.jpg (468x305, 53K)

Didn’t he play with D Wade, Chris Bosh and Ray Allen? How many more Hall of Famers does a team need to win?

Net worth doesn't translate to income. Shoes royalties do.

the original question was asking about his net worth

even if kawhi leaves we have the memories and our love for him will follow wherever he goes fly free my little birdie kawhi you will be safe always surrounded by a blanket of my love. god I just want to hold him inbetween my hands and tell him everything will be ok while he falls asleep softly as a whisper lullabies into his ear

Pacers user, because that would be peak Toronto

Kawhi has to be the most boring guy to be a top ten player ever. Never hear anything about this guy, it’s comical to me there’s reports he wants to build a bigger brand when he plays with no style and has no personality off the court.

*gives him PTSD flashback by overly babying him*

People like you actually do more harm than good

*Magic announces he has aids. Releases book that says he slept with 20000 women*

Attached: the goat.jpg (474x316, 23K)

The Orlando Magic have AIDS?!!??

Attached: shook.jpg (500x368, 30K)

Went to the doctor the other day and they gave me a shot in the hip, felt like he’ll fire, for an undisclosed STI. Basically fuck Tinder/Bumble

>undisclosed STI
Chlamydia ain't shit, you can walk that off.

You have the AIDS my friend.

Reminder Lepoop is 3-6, out of the playoffs and won't have a chance to go 3-7 in a while

The Lebron circus is the wildest phenomena in sports, never seen a guy lose so much in a sport with zero parity and have a million people still swear he’s the best. He’s like Aaron Rodgers but it’s way harder to win in the NFL

t. WWE fan

He must have one hell of a contract with Nike if that's the case. 10m/yr seems a reasonable ballpark guess for shoe sales, so $10 per pair of shoes?

he's not wrong because for an NBA player to make money you gotta make the hood blacks love you and you gotta be a cartoon character for that

at this point you're just a complete retard and you just need to google it

james harden deserves MVP over giannis

Sixers starting to piss me off

>20000 women
>9999999999 gorillion trannies

U dont get aids from pussy
How does literally every pro athlete and celebrity not have AIDs???

NBA is the WWE of “non scripted” sports leagues, Kawhi Leonard is no ones favorite player. Guy is a million times better than Kyrie Irving but if I’m a 15 year old kid I’m buying Kyrie’s way before Kawhi Leonard sneakers.

tobi needs to stop being a fucking faggot

He got it last year so he won't get it this year because that would be too meritocratic.

Eazy E is the only other “straight” brotha I’ve heard of getting AIDS. Magic was definitely on some Freddie Mercury shit, Wilt the lifelong bachelor and Michael Jordan who fucked like he was a lifelong bachelor never got AIDS.

Imagine liking the shitters

MVP should shoot over 50%

Also his son is the biggest faggot who ever lived so homosexuality is clearly in his genes.

Not only that but there is nobody in the East anymore worth watching, have to push Giannis as the new once in a lifetime player or hope Zion has a Lebron-esque impact next year and doesn’t get hurt.

zion will be meh in the nba

What do you care?

what did you do today to improve yourself?

easy-e was killed by suge knight. look into it

puked a bunch from the flu

Simmons misses a game and Joel loses to the Orlando Magic

Attached: 1528515274584.png (990x1146, 963K)

Everyone on the 76ers is super overrated, Simmons and Embiid are a poor and retarded man’s Magic and Kareem

43.9 fg and 36.5 3 pt

Le chuck and get to the line man. Ugliest game I've ever seen

Only 4 MVPs have shot under 45%

.449 James Harden - 2018
.425 Russell Westbrook - 2017
.445 Derrick Rose - 2011
.420 Allen Iverson - 2002

All bums

Westbrook sucks, why’d they give the best player on a 5th seed an MVP?

>mfw 0 fastbreak points

what the fuck tj

Attached: 1543252628045.gif (300x200, 1.6M)

Harden's TS% is elite.

>wetbrook averages a triple double for the past 3 seasons
huuur westbrook so bad huuur

0 rings

76ers would be better if they kept Richaun Holmes, Robert Covington, Dario Saric, and Landry Shamet.

any rings?

>3 years watching westbrook leave the open 3 pointer for the entire 4th quarter making sure he gets that 10th rebound

>lose in the first round three years straight
>youre good cause you got nice round numbers along the way

WHY ARE MY SIXIES LOSING?

Attached: 1465180306947.jpg (409x409, 36K)

these same people would have bashed guys like tracy mcgrady. not everyone is gifted a loaded team

No good players

They’re complete frauds. Second biggest fraud artists in the league next to Denver

reddit is in bricklayer mode and TJ is completely ineffective. Both are getting torched on D

>Rockets only get past the first round when Tracy is injured
Hmmm

Red pill on Zion. Will he manage to stay healthy or will he the way of the recent NBA first draft picks and get injured?

Attached: Zion-Williamson.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

bros the Magic are actually legit...

The Bucks can.

Attached: FilthyCannuck.jpg (499x524, 63K)

>white players
Not even once

literally not possible

>280lb player that dunks every field goal attempt
What do you think?

McGrady was not good

this.

lots of arrogant players because they were so good in high school that they can go straight to the pros, then get slapped in the face when they realize they can't win a title just by showing up. The only players who pulled it off were Kobe (who had Shaq, who has a four-year degree), and Lebron (who couldn't do it himself either, and needed the entire Miami roster to throw in).

Maybe KG too, iirc, but even that took a decade.

All these players are worshipped by the exact same type of fan.

james harden is tien during the martial arts tournament when goku was a kid and giannis is goku...he beats goku to win the championship but we all know goku ends up a hundred times better than tien when he grows up

so yeah harden might win this year but giannis will run this league for the next 8 years

>No Brogdon
>No Mirotic
You’ll be making a first round exit as usual.

Literally impossible to predict. He doesn't have an injury history but injuries are very random in nature. Ignoring health, he's going to be a productive player. I don't know if he's a star but the guy makes winning plays and dominates in more ways than just scoring

what do you mean he was at the same level as Kobe

so i don't watch ncaa basketball and all i gotta ask is does zion have a good jumpshot? or is he literally just an athletic meme?

lb player that dunks every field goal attempt
>What do you think?

sounds like something from And1
or the globetrotters

who are /nba/ approved players. cause you faggots bash everyone

McGrady’s entire legacy is a comeback against the Spurs in a regular season game and playing Lebron James in practice in preparation for a Finals the Spurs lost
No players are good retard

Luka
Jokic
Thats about it

Brian Scalabrine

LeBron the patrician answer

>big plays
>college ball

Attached: 1553554965128.webm (1920x1080, 400K)

Mario Lasagna for his Lebron btfo

lowry, siakim, lin, nurse, steady fred vanvleet, kawhi, chang

Doug Collins
Rick Fox
Shawn Marion
Shane Battier
Boris Diaw

d'angelo russell
jahlil okafor
julius randle
nerlens noel
michael carter williams

Mirotic will be back before the playoffs. Brogdon will be back by the 2nd round. They'll be fine in the 1st without him.

Although I miss him already.

Attached: WolverineBrogdon.jpg (480x700, 79K)

based

He has no jumpshot at all

>Rick Fox

i saw him beat up a bunch of 12 year old kids at basketball camp when i was 8. He was a real jerk

bros michael carter williams is balling out...

Put LeBron's Lakers in the East RIGHT FUCKING NOW..... what seed they getting?

He was good in Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns

and he hates white people, especially white children

First, Eastern Conference teams quiver in their size 18 kicks when Lebron steps on the court. It’s inexplicable

jesus the sixers are getting fucking destroyed, is this general ever right?

I’ve never been wrong you idiots just don’t listen until it’s far too late.

Robert Horry
Arvydas Sabonis
Rasheed Wallace
Drazen Petrovic
Nikola Jokic

Zhaire Smith sighting

>another night where jonas valanciunas dominates in the post

craptors fans on suicide watch

Will Zion Williamson be a star in the NBA?

Attached: 51XNmaHnTHL._SX342_.jpg (342x410, 36K)

is zair smith going to be good?

also sixers wow

Hot Rod Hundley
Steve Mix
Vinny Del Negro
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Raef Lafrentz
Mehmet Okur

Maybe? College ball is not the same as the NBA where you can't just dunk your way to a chip.

Attached: 1552063506712.webm (960x960, 416K)

something about the magic really rubs the sixers wrong it's a shame this isn't the playoffs right now

LeBron, Kyrie, Simmons and Westbrook

Attached: 1527276872513.jpg (1080x1350, 188K)

All those players suck ass

>He has no jumpshot at all
He hit three 3s last game

It's just their hubris. Which I don't understand since they haven't done shit.

Attached: 1552451107279.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

Westbrook is the only nigga that plays with heart in this fucking league

t. basedboy zoomer

I bet you slurp Doncic's cock you utter nerd

Good shooting C's and guards always torch philly because Embiid doesn't like to step out, reddick is a defensive liability, and Butler's defense is insanely overrated. It's exacerbated by their best perimeter defender, Ben Simmons, not playing

*bravely brick shots every game*

yes such heart

Embiid not coming out, is that scheme or is that Embiid just being a lazy fuck?

College three is only two feet out

???????

bout to watch my jazzies 50 piece the suns lads

Attached: giphy.gif (480x480, 2.2M)

Those are all zoomer players

Hate the jazz but Joe is legit

>he rates Australian Kyle Anderson

Lazy. He usually does it right during crunch time, but over the course of the game he just sits back. It gets exploited a lot by good teams, but much of the league hasn't caught on or don't have the personnel

they both got paid

Is Vucevic better than Embiid?

>you know remember DeAndre Ayton

damn, this Magic line up with Fultz is scary...

Who is the bigger bust lads?

>Dante Exum
>Dragan Bender

Dude is a fucking beast. Just wait til he gets to a team that gives him the ball

Dante Exum is at least “good” defensively, Dragan Bender is not an NBA player at all.

Based Magicies :)

Trade Embiid, build around Simmons.

this, to be honest with you

embiid is literally the best player in the league, why the fuck would you trade that

He’ll never be healthy but has immense value

tj mcconnell
spencer dinwiddie
joe ingles
kyle korver
ryan arcidiacono
malcolm brogdon

>malcolm brogdon
Not after what he did to me in that YMCA bathroom

Is Jimmer playing?

where is my nigga kd going to guys...

Would you sign a white boy?

NY make a dynasty with Kyrie

Would only sign a white power forward honestly, can’t expect them to be fast enough for the perimeter positions or good at rim protection. Might be a capable stretch four for some secondary units.

>nuggets exposed
>celtics exposed
>warriors exposed
>76ers exposed
>raptors exposed
>okc exposed
who we rooting for now bros?

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

Magic

does anyone else feel bad for canadians? they traded their future for marcos gasol

ingles on jimmer, white on white crime

only jokic and doncic

>blunder

>bruno caboclo 20pts 8rebs 1blk

Attached: 2y5nredszy521.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

0 years away from being 0 years away

truth be told kd would be more loved and appreciated with the lakers than he currently is with the warriors. contrary to popular belief i think kd would get most of the credit if he won a title with lebron and not the other way.

my rockies led by james "best player in the league" harden

>cockshits lead by James "Flop, Chuck and Choke" Soften
you wish

He's also the best player in every gay bar he goes to as well

absolutely, they wont but thats how lebron should sell it to him, you want to be a hofer go to ny, you want to be a legend come to lakers

The Bucks. The same team we should have all been rooting for the entire year.

the next Faried

he should just admit he's gay

youtu.be/tiTuSBs5k4k?t=41
been catching up on what I missed this season
can someone explain what the fuck lebron was trying to do?

Attached: 1467144963614.jpg (421x465, 47K)

WHAT the FUCK Filthydelphia? I want my Heaties to make the playoffs and you let the Magic blow you the fuck out?

My Rapties could really use a dominant big man, playmaking 3rd string point guard, and another 3-point specialist bros... wonder if the grizz would be open to trading valanciunas, delon wright, and cj miles...

Masai is a fucking FRAUD

this is the season of pottery, leaf. Only fitting that we get team giga nigga vs team nu giga nigga. You should be more worried by that pistons matchup

you want HGH wade to lose his last game?

When was the last time the East was this competitive? 2001?

what's the meme with Wade taking HGH? is the rumor that he was taking it with LeBron while they were in Miami together? I already know about the Lebron-HGH rumors but didn't know Wade was also involved
also, if he takes HGH, why has he aged like fucking milk? he's an old geriatric by now

put some respect on rudy gobert's name pls /nba/

his jaw grew. that's HGH

*Exposed by the Buns twice

That weird fat jaw he and Kanye share after having HGH pumped into them.

Miami is the hotbed of PEDs and Wade has a freakinshly large head. I personally don't think it's true and even if it was they obviously don't work considering his injury problems. LeBron on the other hand... That 2 week trip back to Miami when the Cavs were struggling and he suddenly put on a bunch of weight and looked more explosive that's more suspicious to me.

okc blown out by grizzlies baka

reminder my grizzlies are playing without JJJ

kd on the lakies would def be more fun to watch than his current form...i miss aggresive kd desu.

Kanye had facial reconstruction surgery after a car accident

he's trying to tank for zion. Lebron knew the season was a wash and the plan all along was to try and get him a superstar to play with via the draft. He faked an injury so he wouldn't get blamed for the lakers missing the playoffs, then he went to work trying to lose games as subtly as possible while still putting up 30/10/10. You think Lebron wasn't informed of this plan before he signed?

It's fucking genius, he's going to single handedly build a superteam. He already has anthony davis in his pocket, he's been recruiting Kyrie/Kawhi/KD and now he's going to get another top 5 pick. This team is going to be stacked as fuck for decades. At this rate lebron is going to retire with 6, maybe 7 rings depending on if he stays with the lakers after his contract is up.

>another 20/10 for valanciunas

Attached: 8AFA7405-C02D-4128-BE2E-2199416BFEB7.jpg (647x942, 98K)

so wade's jaw just grew and bonds' head just grew. nothing suspicious

he didn't say wade didn't take HGH, but kanye definitely didn't. he's a fucking rapper, why would he be taking steroids
wade on the other hand is a PED faggot just like LeBron and Giannis

we need a vet coach like Ty Lou to get us over the hump

Attached: 1542498084757.png (1680x1050, 2.18M)

Why does nobody care about kemba being a free agent after this season

no u

Luka Donic is fucking my girlfriend, im happy as fuck cause its not a nigger cucking me

The Harlem Globetrotters Wilt Chamberlain

Attached: 1200px-Wilt_Chamberlain3.jpg (1200x1517, 322K)

cos he's 5'8

Because everybody expects the hornets to give him that 220+ mil, solidifying their place on the treadmill of mediocrity for years to come. Kemba is in a unique position where he's been underpaid his whole career so he probably takes the money

kanye's taking HGH to give himself more stamina in the recording booth. People think HGH is just for muscles and shit, but it actually speeds up recovery time and can give you more energy. Someone like Kanye who probably spends 12 hours a day recording music could use the HGH to recover his vocal chords faster. You probably don't have a single musical bone in your body, but if you've ever done a concert you know how much your body vocal chords hurt after 2-3 straight hours of rapping. But someone taking HGH could probably do several concerts in a row and then go for a 3 mile run and be fine afterwards. I don't doubt there's tons of people in the rap industry taking all kinds of steroids and shit to improve stamina, especially the big names like Kanye

nigga hes 6'1

i know you're kidding but lebum did prob have enough foresight to realize this season was a wash and no way in hell was this team getting past the first round. with that being said i'm sure lebron wanted praise for '''carrying''' those young lakers players to the playoffs so i doubt he'd ever tank on purpose, though it does make for a better redemption storyline.

ofc utah loves jimmer freddette. utah and boston have the most racist fans in the whole nba

wiggins is ourguy. Doesn't give a fuck about dumb ape hoop, fleeced the wolves into giving him hundreds of millions and just sits around banging white girls all day instead of practicing. Absolutely based

gay

>UNIVERSALLY LOVED
D'Angelo Russell
Damian Lillard
Javale McGee
Luka Doncic
Trae Young
Pascal Siakam
Julius Randle
Greg Monroe
Joe Ingles
Kyle Korver
Malcom Brogdom
Jonas Valanciunas
Kyle Lowry
Mitchell Robinson
Emmanuel Mudiay
Nikola Jokic
Allen Iverson
Coach Bud
Nick Nurse
Jusuf Nurkic
Jarrett Allen
Mike Conley
Scottie Pippen
Rajon Rondo
Steven Adams
Kemba Walker
>CONTROVERSIAL DEBATE-STARTER
Wilt Chamberlain
DeMar DeRozan
Michael Jordan
Anthony Davis
Paul George
>UNIVERSALLY HATED
Kobe Bryant
Magic Johnson
LeBron James
Tyronn Lue
Kyle Kuzma
Russell Westbrook

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 59K)

trae young is ugly
rajon rondo is a faggot

based but don’t forget Demar Derozen and greg “moose” monroe

nice post faggot

get a load of this retard
i sang and played guitar in a hs band and sang in choirs both in hs and college
>take steroids to rap better
this post is fucking gay

Kanye spends 12 hours a day in the studio because of his mania. I used to spend 12 hours a day studying and working on different projects while doing no drugs which ended up with me in a mental hospital and diagnosed with bipolar.

>DeMarcus Cousins Says Fans Have Called Him 'N----r'; Has Reported It to NBA

why are black people so mentally weak?

Based

Could Ayton and Zion play together? Could Ayton be on the trading block if the Suns get the #1 pick?

90% of black/mixed guys in the NBA atm grew up with silver spoons. a lot of them put on a tough guy persona but are really pussies
the real hard niggas are guys like Harden, Kuzma, Rondo, and others, guys who grew up in the fucking hood with no clean water and with people getting shot on their street every week

he should just fuck their wives as revenge tbqh

kanye isnt big anymore boomer

I don't know what's happening with okc right now they've been steadily fucking up for about a month now, I just hope they'll get to their fucking senses by the playoffs would be sad to see a team with 2 superstars a great team chemistry and a team that's been consistently improving over the season just start fucking up randomly

Also what the fuck is Westbrooks problem? Has there ever been a player that is objectively playing on such a great fucking level for years but at the same time someone who can't fucking put the ball through the hoop for the life of him? It just seems odd I mean it's not like he doesn't shoot enough while training or something like that,I've never fucking seen someone miss so many dunks as him

Ayton is more of the sure thing and will definitely be an allstar for a decade barring injuries. Zion could probably fit but the suns need a pg, preferably one that makes plays for others, and Morant is good enough to make it a really interesting conversation between he and Zion. Ideally they could trade back and still get Morant or just get the #2 pick so that they don't get pressured into taking Zion

Failed my suicide attempt whole family won’t look at me no more

he's gonna be 100% in the playoffs

Attached: kyrie.jpg (600x419, 34K)

E X P O S E D

Westbrook is one of the three least efficient players in the NBA, sharing honors with Kevin Knox and Andrew Wiggins. There’s nothing high level about chucking like crazy just because you get 10ast and 10rebs, has anyone ever been under the guise a Westbrook led team is any threat to any team in the West?

Spurs wouldn’t humiliate OKC in the first round?

How did you attempt it? Need to know so I don't make the same mistake.

wtf bro the knicks will be a playoff team next year just wait

I'm wondering if the Suns get the #1 pick they would consider a trade for the two Hawks 1st rd picks.

200 Benadryl, didn’t get those nightmare hallucinations people talk about but did wake up after like four-five hours and throw up everywhere.

THey're now the 8th seed and I can see them getting royally buttfucked by GSW in the 1st round.

Nah Suns need a power forward too

why would you try to kill yourself? life is great

Is any franchise more fucked than the wolves? Going to be 3 years of mediocrity until KAT requests a trade

Attached: 1432071795213.png (327x367, 46K)

okogie is really good tho

Wizards and Hornets are just as fucked

1st world faggots have everything they want given to them without any effort, that's why they're weak minded and depressed

it was all a dream....

Attached: 1526284101803.jpg (1200x664, 110K)

>Life is great.
Not for everyone

Yes Westbrook does brick and has a very low percentage regarding shooting but if you think the only other things he brings to the game are stacking asissts and rebounds then you're either baiting or don't know absolute shit about basketball
Well that's what I'm hoping won't fucking happen, but they've got 8 more games so I think they won't get stuck on 8th

if thats what he says he is, he's AT MOST 5'8

What does Westbrook bring to the game besides statpadding?

heart.

franklin is a turtle not a dog wtf

>miss eighteen straight shots
>start fighting and get thrown out
Yeah, heart

Devin Booker is fat

what did he mean by this?

Attached: booker.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

dude when I think about how they could have had Lavine and Markkanen AND no bum ass Wiggins I legit want to kill myself

yeah he's good but like 4th man good

Tom Thibadeou traded Lauri and Zach for a season of Jimmy Butler and Justin Patton who id be surprised if he’s played a game in the NBA to this point

must frustrating aspect of the timberwolves is their pg situation. teague getting older and rose dealing with too many injuries like always

also he bald guy is fucking trash

I think Patton appeared in one game for the sixers. Justin Patton is actually a friend of one of my friends

Jokic is a fucking ugly faggot serb

5 of the last 8 games are Pacers, Nuggets, Pistons, Rockets and Bucks. I guess they're hoping the latter two have nothing to play for so rest their starters because otherwise they're fucked. Only the clippers have a comparable schedule and they've won 9 in their last 10

>thibs runs lavine into the ground
>trade him because he's "broken" goods and some stuff for good boy jimmy
>give jeff teague a boatload of money
>sign the rest of the bull castoffs
>let jimmy run the team whenever thibs leaves the room
>jimmy don't like lazy bitch niggas like wiggins/kat
>trade jummy for some roleplayers, one of which misses half the season
>wiggins don't give a fuck since his new contract
>KAT getting buckets but still bad at D
>Cap hell for the forseeable future

tell me where it went wrong

Attached: 1548221293369.jpg (400x400, 33K)

W
W
W
L
W

That he likes the pot.

Hiring Thibs as the coach and executive. Guy prefered Wiggins to Lavine because Wiggins has the tools to be a better defender when in reality Wiggins only plays offense and is much worse at it than Lavine. Lavine plays guys entirely too many minutes, stalled the development of Tyus Jones cause he wanted D Rose.

Just the worst job I’ve seen all around, at least Ernie Grunfield took a few decades to ruin the Wizards.

remember when I told you KAT is a bitch nigga and you didn't believe? now you post reddit frogs lmao

The magic

For me, it's James Harden. The best basketball player.

Thibs basically decided to just recreate his old bulls team except he forgot he ran them all into the ground and they are about 4 years older. He hates rookies. He hates player development. Maybe the worst coach to bring in to a young Twolves team. He tries to be Larry Brown and fails at it

Based

to not give the MVP to him would be a robbery.

Attached: mvp.jpg (652x408, 59K)

Most damaging piece of this is the Wiggins contract, no doubt. The other stuff I could have lived with

My BBB slides never came in the mail....

Am I fucked bros?

Attached: BBB.jpg (1000x555, 175K)

It's true

fuck you're right

I thought KAT was gonna be better than KG :((((((

so basically the Timberwolves are a bunch of busts right?

KAT looks kinda feminine. Him and Dwight are close too. Real suspect

Who else is watching Jimmer Fredette miss shot after shot?

please get my guy some fucking help

Attached: 1489299302348.png (286x286, 87K)

lebum ruined the league. worthless niggas are paid and give up on the gym.the ones that care go to the gym and team up together.

unironically the 76ers need to stay together to fix the league so faggots don't team hop to ring hop

KAT is the 3rd best center in the league. future top 10 player

KAT is good, although bad at defense. Wiggins is the worst number one overall pick in history that plays regular minutes. The rest of the roster is grossly overpaid (Jeff Teague, Dieng) or just don’t make basketball sense (Rose, Deng)

Me. He'll get one soon bro, have faith

>KAT is good

Why are the Twolves in such a bad situation? They have one hideous contract in Wiggins (2nd worst contract in the NBA after Wall) but they have some decent young players and all their picks. It's not a Nets situation, plus and look at the Nets now.

Being weighed down for years by a contract where someone is overpaid by $20m/yr is tough but could be far worse

Jimmy can go. The story with philly is the same as it's always been; they will go as far as Simmons and Embiid carry them. Right now the pressure is on Simmons to improve his game because with jumpshot he becomes a superior iso scorer than Jimmy anyway

27 PER, .62% TS, 5.5 VORP
25ppg 12rpg .414 3P%

Doing really well on an atrocious team with no coach, imagine if he was somewhere good

>KAT is the 3rd best center in the league
bahahahahahaha

Didnt Jimmer Fredette drop 90 in the Chinese league? Why is he so shit in the NBA?

JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER

1. embeeb
2. jokic
3. kat
4. gobear
5. nurkic

the problem is people are under the delusion that OKC has 2 superstars and a near-all star level player in Adams, which is flat out wrong. OKC has ONE good player and that's Paul George. Westbrook doesn't play winning basketball and that's become apparent the past two years. Yeah he gets stats, sometimes he gets wins even, but he's not a team player. He'd be the perfect 6th man spark plug off the bench, but he's too inconsistent to be your 2nd guy in a 1-2 punch. Then you have steven adams who's possibly THE most overrated starting center in the NBA.

In reality you have a team with 1 pretty decent star callibre player, a decent backup 6MOY type player, and a slightly above average center and the rest is trash. They're basically the Pelicans minus the injuries.

KAT is the worst contract in the legaue. he is the most talented negro that just got handed $120M one day and said oh shit working out sucks I'm done with that. he has so much more talent that sixers fans legitimately wished embiid would be as good as him. look at it now, he's a lazy fucking bitch

yeah show me kevin love's numbers. show me kemba walkers numbers. all talent no effort

>that san antonio boomer ball

Attached: zqhDs3E.png (1000x875, 86K)

He has to score over athletic 6’4+ players instead of 5’8 part time bankers

that's why I hope jimmy leaves and they resign tobi to a max

BIG JIMM FINALLY DID IT, ALL CHEER

this the the most retarded take I've seen in a while

strawpoll.me/17667925

>hes a lazy bitch

the guy who has played every single NBA game since being drafted lmaooooooo

I've showed up to work every day I guess I'm not lazy thanks brazil lmao everyone knows your country as the best

>3rd best center in the league

Attached: ajeecbat56b11.jpg (800x533, 69K)

>unironically the 76ers need to stay together to fix the league so faggots don't team hop to ring hop

I agree with this but the 76ers are so hard to like. Embiid is on pace to be an excellent center and expose Davis for the lazy shit he is and if Ben Simmons can get over his stage fright in the playoffs + a decent jump shot , Jimmy will become a sideshow

Attached: ea3.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Their numbers aren’t as good as KAT’s if that’s what you’re suggesting?
>all talent no effort
If the guy rolls out of bed and puts up those numbers that’s pretty good

No way KAT's contract is worse than Wiggins. At least KAT gives you allstar level production. What the fuck does wiggins do besides jacking up 16 shots a game?

No, hes going with Kyrie to the Clippers to mentor SGA and be on a team that doesnt suck dick despite having no All Stars

Thunder suck and Westbrook/PG should have never been in the MVP conversation. Imagine being in the luxury tax for a perennial 5th-8th seed team and blaming it on Melo

>No Lou

What a worthless ass list

it's the only way to give them a sense of pride again
are you saying KAT is good? explain to me how since his team sucks donkey dick
>At least KAT gives you allstar level production
LOL I guess JJ redick is all star production because he can score and can't defend a lick

KAT is actually good, he’s just a pussy.
Wiggins is the one with a team-killing contract. He legitimately doesn’t give a fuck.

W
W
W
W
L
cap this
very slim chances of it going any other way

funny thing about this picture is that KAT had 21pts and 16 rebs plus the W that night

How are Harden and Durant not on the list?

>hates all the best most popular players

funny thing is he was hyped up as much as zion was lmao

Wiggins is basically Steph Marbury of the new gen

Basketball is a team sport user.

>tfw booker had 60% of the suns points tonight
>thats the 2nd highest percentage of a teams total points behind kobr
please get him help

marbury was way better than wiggins will ever be

should have drafted luka

My favorite teams are:
Sixers
Nuggets
Rockets
Nets
Hawks
Clippers

When one of them loses, I can at least check to see if another one won, and then I am happy :)

Marbury actually played hard and tried while being one of the best point guards his whole career. He was just team killing cancer that couldn't be coached

why would we draft another guard who cant play defense? ayton makes much more sense and has historic numbers for a rookie bigman without a PG

faggot

The Luka fanbase is cancer, they legitimately think none of the other top 5 guys in that draft have been any good.

based

KATs team never wins

>being a fan of more than one team

Ayton is average at best buddy

>Ayton is average

Attached: 9999999.jpg (195x250, 25K)

He didnt want to build a team with Garnett simply because he didnt want to live in Minnesota. Hes a certified nigger faggot.

My favorite teams are the Hawks and the Knicks, historically I’ve been a big fan of the Sixers but I don’t like what they’re doing right now. I actually hope Zion goes to the Hawks rather than Knicks since the Knicks will just squander him, they need to fall in the draft and focus on getting better organically rather than just trying to lose all the time.

Ayton is good

......for choking on Jokic dick

Yes, the Timberwolves have been historically inept at building around their all NBA big men.

>Jimmer 1-10
Holy shit what a tryhard.

They drafted Ayton a barely moved the needle. Luka gets drafted and is already carrying the Mavs from day 1

based. my teams are the clippies, lakies (from LA and huge bron fan), heaties/cavies (Bron's older teams still have a place in my heart), rapties (kawhi's LA connection makes me root for him), and thundies (WB is from UCLA). I occasionally root for the rockies too (mainly cause of CP3) and I have a soft spot for detroit. (blake griffin and eminem-dr dre connection)

>kobr

Attached: 1539137858364.jpg (640x442, 72K)

at least marbury had a cool logo for his cheap clothing line

Carrying them to the lottery.

The analytic era really hurt Kobe’s legacy, zoomers talk about him like a dog because of his inefficiency.

especially when it's a fat ass nigger that doesn't care about winning

B-but I thought that he was dominating China....

do you guys really bandwagon this many teams. wtf is wrong with you. god damn zoomers

i still wear Starbury's
starbury.com/shoes/mens-shoes/

For me, it's the Harden Vol 3s.

Attached: adidas-harden-vol-3-core-black-cloud-white-grey.jpg (1600x1067, 221K)

we need a warriors-nets-magic-pacers-hawks-jazz-knicks-lakers broship

it's only bandwagoning if you root for them because they're winning. If you have a legit reason to root for them or if you just like their players it's not bandwagoning, it's simply having diversified interests. Like if you only root for 1 team you must be pretty fucking bored when they're not playing

knicks havent embraced memeball enough

Take out the pacers, warriors and jazz and we might be getting somewhere

$130 vs $20

L
L
W
L
L

Screencap it bitch

I didn't pay shit for my Hardens my mom got them for me for my birthday

kill yourselves

Ice Trae

Attached: 3954AE07-52C2-448B-B144-BE327382B201.jpg (800x533, 113K)

Idk
Giving $100+ the the jew or $20 to Marbury.
Both of those are bad.

>my mom paid for the shoes so they were free

Attached: working-with-idiots1.gif (500x375, 29K)

give me a reason trae young isnt the ROTY

2004 pistons

$60 flash sale for last years model is the only acceptable buy for a basketball shoe. Anything cheaper and you risk horrible ankle damage

Only the black ones on top look good.
Rest are butt

Nice

White boys can relate to Luka better since he’s painfully unathletic and chubby.

Shut up Phil

Attached: 13e9420c-138d-46dc-8292-3b9fb33b081b.png (1461x330, 69K)

Probably knows how to read and shit too.

>leaving Cleveland so you can put your career in the hands of magic and rich paul
Should have just stayed in Cleveland and become the hometown hero. Lakers fans will never love LeBron like that.

Attached: bron_.webm (480x480, 2.01M)

thanks for proving my point. trae is better at all the stats that matter

objectively true

so you're telling me Trae is a better shooter and a better passer...

>Lakers fans will never love LeBron like that.

Yep hes just another washed up Laker like Karl Malone and Gary Payton.

can luka please just tear his acl or something so i never have to see his fat ugly ass ever again

lebron will be beloved world wide once he finishes space jam 2 and all the other various tv and film projects he has in the works.

>Points/PPG doesn't matter
>Rebounds do not matter
>FG% doesn't matter

You could donate them to the Museum of Humour.

amerinigs on suicide watch

Zion is the great black hope. Apes are praying he doesnt pop that knee.

20 of the NBA allstars this year were black guys from America

reminder that adam morrison is still the best white american prospect of the last 30 years

What the actual fuck is wrong with the Thunder? They had such a strong start to the season

Tyreke Evans had more PPG and rebounds when he beat Steph Curry for the ROTY and look how that turned out

tick tock gramps

Attached: doncic-block.gif (400x532, 2.09M)

But I want to see how he does with the unicorn first

He fucked up going to a Nike college, should've gone to somewhere sponsored by Adidas or UA, he'd get sturdier shoes

Lol, nigs are for real upset about losing their apeball

They came back down to earth

guys luka is very based

poopa donshit was JUST taken like 3rd overall

Attached: donshit 2.png (425x395, 331K)

>These nba stars aren't as intelligent as we think.
Lady, no one thinks these guys are intelligent at all. There are hardly any intelligent players: Nash, Gasol, Nowitzki, Danny Granger and...uh, hmm.

Attached: mfwoh my sides.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Do you think the majority of all rookie players won’t be American black players?

in order for OKC to win a game PG13 has to drop 40, westbrook drop a efficient triple double, ferguson hit 5 threes and schrodder giving you 25pts off the bench

They are the Celshits of the West

>A guy shouldn't be RotY because previously someone who won the award didn't develop as far as his contemporary he beat out did.

Man, that ass backward logic is staggering.

Attached: 1393173826463.gif (200x164, 2.4M)

OKC and Celtics SUCK

Thats called coasting off of reputation.
Once luka and Africamanto Atentekumombo start dominating its over for project apes.

This is a terrific post, user.

shane battier was probably the most intelligent player of all time. proof that we mulattos are the real master race

PG dropped off the MVP race faster than I could drop a Lonzo :)

>shane battier was probably the most intelligent player of all time.

Attached: 1553033787087.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

nets are winning games while having jared dudley starting and finishing games

He was supposed to be modern Jordan winning DPOTY and MVP simultaneously, instead it’s just a career best year for him but not wholly remarkable

He's more like today's T Mac

shane battier literally had a 400 page binder on kobes moves and tendencies and kobe still dropped 30 on him

Sucks ass with a cult following?

literally every single nba player has had 30 dropped on them

D'Lo is an All-Star while Lakers big three is big, but because how big is their bust potential.

except luka

hes also not a white american you mong

Dudley's fucking wet

sorry user i misread your comment

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

Good lord this nets blazer game is gritty.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsQJrmkKXSA

>Nets fouling there

HOLY SHIT LOW BBIQ PLAY THERE FROM THAT NIGGER

Meth "GOAT" Curry

this game is a shit show

>d'lol
>neets
>meth curry
>gayzers

Attached: 54514253_791238871262210_1876889940868988928_n.jpg (640x634, 40K)

Bruno Caboclo is only 23, not a bad reclamation project for Memphis.

Which NBA player is the closest to your playstyle anons? For me, it's Will Barton.

>perfect with 3-6 record

What NBA player gets tired after playing for three seconds?

unironically pat beverley

Attached: 1504021433488.jpg (512x512, 25K)

a mix of steph and kyrie

i dunno, give some retard who has a lot of defensive intensity but still sucks ass at defense, can knock down mid-range js pretty well, pretends he has a post-up game but doesn't, and is pretty bad/inconsistent from 3 but can heat up like crazy
also somewhat of a team leader and calls plays on defense

Current John Wall.

>3-6
>misses 3 playoffs in a row
>Space Jam 2

Rondo.

John Wall

>athletic, can score
>never win shit
>horrible teammate mostly interested in my own stats

This guy but not tall, not good at getting rebounds, not good at making layups/can’t dunk and can’t block shots either

Attached: 0DD54093-2973-4343-A05E-4507170DA136.jpg (408x612, 31K)

How do I get my jumper to be as good as yours. I'm pretty good, but a consistent jumper would bring me to the next level

general clarification:
kinda fat and slow but pretty high BBIQ, good help defense, that kind of thing
an ok scorer, good at the fast break and a decent shooter. kinda shorter
not a good rebounder

constant practice and be cognizant of your form
make sure you have a consistent arc that gives you a high enough likelihood of actually going through the hoop instead of rattling around or rolling off

p sure that was a foul on Dudley

To fix my form I think I would need someone to take a video of me shooting so I know what's wrong with it. But for one I think I need to put more spin on the ball

lonzo
>incredible intangibles and BBIQ
>shit at scoring 1 on 1 unless I'm wide open
>good defense
>generally underrated
>step up when needed

rip hamilton

dam Russel has a lot of slick moves

>its a dlo is clutch as fuck episode again

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DID YOU DO IT MAGIC

Attached: 1522771556480.png (158x179, 43K)

>faster than I could drop a Lonzo
>drop a Lonzo

Attached: 386376334996306526169mfw228977517128049_1390329_1330818205_n.jpg (480x418, 44K)

what the fuck is this ass clown doing. Nice half court shot fucking retard.

work on your legs and core strenght. leg presses + ab hanging exercises. you'll get more consistent

Bill Sharman

Why are people fans of the Trailblazers? They will never win

My Netties are so legit. The Spurs of the East :)

I'm a long-time Blazers hater and they keep upsetting me by winning when I want them to lose.

also check landry shamet's shooting form and try to replicate. this lil nigga is the future of 3pt shooting

Wilt chamberlain

They worship diversity in Portland and dame is first team all NBA

Attached: giphy (2).gif (245x154, 923K)

based black+white+gray colorway

Dude I love Shamet. I'm motivated to get in the gym and shoot shot after shot for the first time in a long time. I've done nothing but pickup ball for years

You don’t want them to lose in the playoffs?

carrol was flailing around like an angered spider monkey

A third straight 0-4 first round exit would be nice.

If you want a consistent shot then practice off dribble as well.

this game is pretty wild desu
this, something i've been working on. very difficult to get it right but if you do you'll be pretty fucking good

Fuck these fucking refs in ass.

he straight up just karate kicked a nigga

kek based karate carroll

NURKIC OWNED

NURKIC DEAD

LMAO BLAZERS BTFO

yo nurk a little bitch

fuck that dood

Based
Fuck Nurkic

Nuric ded. RIP rip city

brooklyn niggers are out there mugging left right and center and refs just don't give a fuck

Why do white bois have such brittle bones?

>NURKIC

Attached: 1553460206892.png (324x431, 229K)

Damian Lillard is my least favorite irrelavent player

YOU DESERVE IT! *clap clap clapclapclap*

There goes the playoffs

Crowd is so cringe

Nurcuck BTFO
Fuck Bosnia
Jokic, Bogdan, Boban, and Bjelica win again

this portland broadcast is garbage, it's been 10 minutes and they won't show a fucking replay

Hope it’s career ending, that Bosnian gets entirely too uppity

watched the replay and retarded ref tripped on his foot what an idiot

bruh imagine the frustration

most are probably just dame fans. dame is an honorary laker IMO needs to leave that shithole and come home.

DAMN you can hear that shit

twitter.com/i/status/1110403667503517696

This but unironically
Fuck this cunt
I hope Collins is next
Hope that cumguzzler dies on the floor

>white man has career night
>32 points, 16 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 4 blocks
Adam Silver: "call it in"
>Slav Mafia Nets have Chris Dudley end this man's career season

Even when the Blazers win, they lose

FUCK NURKIC
FUCK BOSNIA
FUCK BOSNIAKS (TURKS)
FUCK PISSLAM

Attached: Untitled.png (1263x842, 1.42M)

HOW THE FUCK DID THAT SNAP IN HALF. HE BARELY JUMPED

these kind of injuries never happened before, now there's 2 or 3 every year. Our bones are becoming more brittle for some reason

>Nets conceding
>muh sportsmanship

Fuck that man, play for the 5th spot

Seth is the only "likeable" player on the Blazers
I hope for career ending injuries for everyone else on that team

really makes you think

Onions and fortnite

based ref kicking the part of his leg that snapped off while he's down

The anti-cow milk propaganda

This
Don't fall for the vegan lies
This is the world they want

it wouldn't be the blazers if someones leg didn't explode

yep thats 6 months out plus more 6 months to get back in form

I want someone to murder Collins
I hate that fuck

Did he land on someone's leg? This makes no sense

i've had to shit for like 20 minutes but haven't been able to because this game won't fucking end

shitty diets growing up

Fell over and his foot was stuck on Dadbodley

It's the halal diet

Attached: 20190325235720.png (2560x1440, 2.91M)

FUCK NURKIC
FUCK NURKIC
FUCK NURKIC
FUCK NURKIC
FUCK NURKIC
FUCK NURKIC

my greatest fear when balling. rushing a packed paint

Night losers

oh fuck

someone make a new goddamned thread

Fuck Nurkic that flopping bitch. Also I literally just posted this a few hours ago
:)

>2 of 3 best Blazers players are injured for rest of the season
how fucked are they in the playoffs?

Aminu is so fucking ugly

God why do the blazers always shit themselves. Why did I have to be a blazer fan.

worst part is coming back and thinking twice before jumping in every ball. for a center thats really traumatic

by the way whoever gets portland in the first round is lucky as hell

Why are my bones so brittle? I drink plenty of malk?!

Attached: 2d57d8ac-c8dd-4691-b803-731a1659e15e.jpg (780x520, 94K)

Nurk ded
Best wishes to him

twitter.com/NBAHaus/status/1110404189602136064

reddit mods are scrambling to delete every Nurkic video wtf?

do i really wanna shoot hoops tomorrow

Reddit is huge gay they don't need a reason

I want Damian Lillard to get a career ending injury, one that effects him for the rest of his life. Hate his personality

Realize how it's all the white bois with brittle bones?

their chances of making the second round drop from 1% to 0%

biggest PED users in the league:
1. Giannis
2. LeBron
3. Wade
who else?

Because one has already been posted and that's the one they chose
reddit.com/r/nba/comments/b5lhns/nurkic_injury/

PEDs

That's the same type of injury 285lb zion is gonna have after 70+ games of jumping 44 inches in the air several times a game

>Who is LeVert
>Who is Steph "Glass Ankles" Curry

if anyone needs an out for the season injury its draymond green

whites play harder and hustle more than blacks, of course they're going to get more broken bones

*that snap sound*
oh dear
streamable.com/gi5ta

To prevent reposts. No need in having people karma whoring for an injury video when there's one with hundreds of upvotes on the front page.

>paul george

Blacks have a lot of calcium in their diets

Hgh is apparently terrible for bone health. Probably thinning bone structure to increase hieght

Why does the swish of the net sound so loud in free throws?

they mic up the nets stupid

Is this refball?

twitter.com/frannielydon2/status/1110405815255658496

if you play pick up ball this scenario is gonna run in your head for a few days

Paul George, Shaun Livingston, Lavert, that no name in Phoenix last year

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-010937.jpg (540x524, 156K)

With magnets?

based ref

Oladipo.

Attached: 1336602957578.gif (295x221, 554K)

strawpoll.me/17680475
strawpoll.me/17680475
strawpoll.me/17680475

>BEST INJURY
>BEST INJURY
>BEST INJURY
>BEST INJURY
>BEST INJURY

i have a game tomorrow fuck

jk i average like 2 rebounrds per game

So are we just not gonna make a new thread?

Attached: supercereal.jpg (480x360, 56K)

kevin ware all day

NEW THREAD

It seems like bones are lighter now too.
And why players can jump higher than ever but cant withstand a lot of impact.

Derrick Rose

Paul George

>600+ posts
wait what the fuck

Attached: hmm.jpg (1600x1600, 105K)

very true

From drinking all that breast milk from white bitch titties

Ahahaha what the fuck, what a careless asshole