Untitled

Attached: Why don't you support your local team.png (601x582, 157K)

Folded when I was about eight years old.
Both the major neighbouring teams would be traditional rivals, and being Ireland, I'd rather do anything but admit to supporting a local rival.

Secretly like to see them do well, however. But it does mean it's Gaelic football for me when it comes to nailing colours to the mast.

My wife left me for one of my local teams' players

But I do

Because they suck, qt.

>support local team as a kid
>local team loses a final
>start supporting the team that won
Yup, that's me.

I follow both my local teams and they both play in the 1st division

I do

I do, like any sane person would.
Hey, buddy, f*ck you!

VAI TOMAR NO CU
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
AQUI É CRUZEIRO PORRA

is this the manga/anime thread? i'm about to read battle angel alita, what am I in for?

My local team went from the prem to the national league mate. I don’t support any other teams but fucking hell

>Team getting dabbed on 3 games in a row
>1 point above relegation zone
>local rivals are in the quarter finals of the cl
yup. im killing myself very soon

Attached: 1544121800347.jpg (474x472, 18K)

They just restructured our lower league soccer system so now I really do have a local team. They're going to play in a park down the street.

Pompey?

Based. Reminder to bring beer and have fun

based boavista

There is no local team.

Attached: 124124124124.jpg (239x211, 12K)

Siberia?

What do you mean?
>Professional sports teams that are the closest to me
>Rec leagues that are closer to me
I don't support the Celshits, Ruins, or Revolushit because I hate hockey and basketball, and the MLS as a whole.

Attached: Flag of New England.png (1280x768, 11K)

they lost 3-0 in the first round of the open cup, still might go to a game this year, although it's at a local high-schools field

because it's a commercialized shit pile. I'm not going to pay $30-$40 to watch players that I'm not sure are better than me.

I dont have one la.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Yes.

Attached: wj.gif (569x510, 6K)

My team has been below average since forever and this year was the first time in my life >we lifted a trophy.
We got dabed on 5-0 a few days ago.

What are you doing in Siberia?

not supporting local team

I rot here.

I don't know that feel. It's a 15 minute walk to the stadium.

AHOOOOOOO

if you can remember why you started supporting them you're too young to post here.

>Ctrl+F "slut"
>0 results
shame on you speee

Because I have no connection to them. Zero. I have plenty of relatives and even family members from/living in a city 200km away and a lot of them support a team from there, and so have I ever since I was little.

I do support them.
Been going to the games since I was a little kid and they are the only sports team I really support.
Their season was a complete fucken mess though.

I support my local team but it doesn't have much success just like my overall life so I support my secondary team Manchester United in order to enjoy some sort of glory.

The Angels are not in Los Angeles.

Because I've been a fan of a team from another city for roughly 25 years and grow annoyed with the local team's success and even when they break a leg they win the game anyway.

dumb cartoon slut how FUCKING dare you question my life choices

I wouldn't even have to leave my house to watch them play live and yet I still don't do it.

I do, they have been pretty irrelevant though these past 10 years

Attached: 1544835194799.jpg (480x471, 35K)

I do, I just don't care that much emotionally because they're playing 5th league subcarpathian shitters.

theyre really really really shit

i do and i hate it
lost to my two least favourite teams in the space of a week, had me praying for the intl break

I do
thank god I was born in barcelona during messi's era

I do, I actually play for my local village team.

We have a fucked up situation as far as government support for the sports go. Football gets way too much money compared to other sports and compared to whether it's worth it, so by default I'm against it.

Because they're like some eighth tier share amateur shitters.

based

But I do it Rin, vamos gallito

Attached: gallito.jpg (400x400, 30K)

In North America we have franchises not clubs/teams. They're more closely related to Mc.Donald's and BurgerKing than they are to what you call a "football team".