This is getting silly now

This is getting silly now.

Attached: mbopp.jpg (1080x1258, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/the-future-of-genetic-enhancement-is-not-in-the-west-63246
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is silly about it. zidane is doing his job

people say he will become the next messi. but i just realized that the most expensive transfers never become the undisputed goats.

mbgubgu is the next nerman

i believe when people say he's the next missi it's in the way he will be the more relevant player on market, not that he can match with the goat skills

But Nerman is the goat. His potential is mostly being fulfilled

>the first £1,000,000,000 player is already playing in a youth team somewhere

>This is getting silly now.
>getting
>now
It's been monopoly money since Bale in my mind, and that was 2013.

This is more delusional than the "benzema in the bag" meme from the arselel supporters 2 years ago

>wasting away in a farmer's league
>only won CL when being carried
>achieving nothing at intl. level
Sure.

Why the fuck would PSG accept that bid? He's essential to their team and the best youth player itw. Money can't replace him

because if they have to get rid of one of their superstar they'd better keep nerman that makes psg earn way more money than mbappe but yes i don't see any of the 2 move at least this season.

Attached: 1553510144625.gif (511x512, 105K)

The only thing is that he plays in a farmers league but he's not underachieving performance wise

Why would they want to get rid of him?

ronaldos son

inflating the market on purpose?

Mbappé went from eating kebabs to being the second most paid French athlete in like 2 yrs.
Neymar is already on the downslope and I wouldn't be surprised if Mbappe jersey sales were already topping Neymar's

>won CL when being carried
i don't see where nerman was carried when he was co top scorer and scored in all ko round but round of 16.

Real Madrid? Where is the fake one?

> £1,000,000,000 player
>not £6,000,000,000 player

Attached: The-Six-Billion-Dollar-Man.jpg (600x970, 170K)

when he will want to move
yes in France he's way more praised than nerman but hey he's french and from paris, but on the global market nerman is still way more relevant for psg finances, maybe it will change sooner or later but who knows.

real as in royal

>Every top player HAS to play for Real Madrid or Barca

This meme is killing football.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 38K)

mbappe was bought for 190 million euro and is at a club that doesn't need to sell for money at all. 280m would be the minimum for a player his age and ability at PSG

i-it's more 145+35m bonus, but yes, still

and the loan fee for the first year was huge too

yes that's crazy, sancho for 200m+ in a couple of years i hope

>get to comfortably statpad against at least 17 teams instead of getting exposed by epl relegation fodder

Imagine if China produces the next mbarp. Every English clubs will be willing to throw 500 millions at him just to catter to the Chinese market.

>china producing anything other than cheap plastic goods

The Chinese government are probably as we speak rearing a genetically modified superhuman who they're going to sell to the highest bitting European club in 10 years

Don't forget Real and Barça, they will spend anything in order to get a good chink player and call him GOAT. That guy would probably become a god for the chinks
Tabasco&Tequila

it will never happen, you should watch that documentary about their youth team, they hired european coaches and one of them was depressed af : the youngs were not celebrating their goals, they were not smiling, they were only doing like robots like what they were told to but when they had to improvize on field they were clueless af, football is a sport that cherish valors chink nowaday can't match.

This genetic race is probably the most terrifying prospect on the horizon

>probably
they're forcefully interbreeding their best athletes to produce genetic freaks.
Thankfully they're very likely to die in an escalator or a traffic related accident.

That's why messoy is inferior to the GOAT, Ronaldo

OH NO NO NO NO are Real seriously falling for the pacy nigger meme now? Vinicius, Mbrappe, Mané etc.

France winning the WC was a mistake

Based chinks have no scruples when it comes to eugenics

also 15M salary

>my only understanding of crispr based genetic modification is from pop-si websites and youtube videos

Really? Links to this?

Am not surprised, but still

If he indicates an unwillingness to extend his contract. Which is why Real poke the media now, so that not this summer but next they can potentially pressure PSG into selling to save face.

>Le african Robinho

Yeah I know that. I know more about basketball but it's the same problem. I remember how depressed the European/Murrikan coaches were about it. They were desperate for good point guards who could lead the game but the Chinese were totally unable to get even one. And it's a deeply rooted problem that comes from the east asian culture and mindset, it's basically impossible to remove.
In collective sport, despite the needed solidarity and collective mindset, you still need players who can take individual initiatives, as well as the other players need to be OK with this and not blame this player when the initiative fail. But this 2 points go completely against their mindset. So it's impossible for them to create true great players and difference makers. They can only produce robots who can only follow the manual and, above all, never take any initiative.

i'll try to find it back and post the scene since it was broadcasted on canal plus, a paying channel

he's half algerian tho

it's part of the cycle Zidane -> Benzema -> Mbappe

—————De Gea
—Carvajal—Ramos—De Ligt—-Telles
——————-Kante
————-Pogba—-Isco
—Hazard——-Mbappe——Vinicius

Realistically, noone is stopping us next season.

>Zidane -> Mbappe *

fixed pour toi

They're already mapping genes related to intelligence by sequencing their best and brightest, stands to reason they would map the genes related to athletic prowess as well
It's not that complicated mate

he's got a lot of potential that kid

can't wait to see him once he's matured

You should've stop us, mr. over 1000 passes against Russia

Attached: who can stop them.png (474x591, 137K)

Last time I checked, Algeria was still in Africa (except that colony in the Bouche-du-Rhône).

>top players should join a league which is exclusively about black pace babbies and hoofballs

I'm putting together a team to defeat LIO
are you in, Abdul Jr?

Attached: a037c5dc227a6bce206c9abfd1d295c4.jpg (450x508, 46K)

where is courtois ??

Zidane hates him so not at Real lmao

Switch mane and mbappe around

To be fair, Benzema has been linked with Arsenal every year for like 10 years. It's a meme for Arselel supporters at this point.

yes this is basically what he said, too bad i can't find it back i remember they were even following a young chinese into his home village that's not the one on youtube

Mate, China is literally investing billions into football and so is India actually. They realised that it's been too long without relevancy. So what did China do? They dumped billions into building state of the art football academies and grab their best and brightest to come and play there on a scholarship*. The issue is, obviously, that it's clear God is needed for some players and Gommunism :DDDD doesn't allow God. Furthermore, China has literally no fucking scruples. You know how the West has literally draconian laws regarding animal testing even on rats and mice? Well China has orphanages filled with 'rats' for them to experiment on. This isn't sci-fi, the USA and USSR did experimentation. To think that China didn't or doesn't is laughable. China's league won't be relevant for some decades left so a single world class player would help so when they retire at 36 they can shill the China league.

Because tikki takka was much better right ?

>degay
Who would want that guy after his performance in the WC? Navas is probably best GK in the world, or at least top 3, and still young enough to last you a couple more years

>The issue is, obviously, that it's clear God is needed for some players and Gommunism :DDDD doesn't allow God. Furthermore, China has literally no fucking scruples. You know how the West has literally draconian laws regarding animal testing even on rats and mice? Well China has orphanages filled with 'rats' for them to experiment on. This isn't sci-fi, the USA and USSR did experimentation. To think that China didn't or doesn't is laughable.

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg (800x450, 18K)

Anything is better than having the sport be infested by pacey niggers

You're going to pay more than 100m pound each for eriksen and hazard. who knows how much psg would demand for Mbappe... 250m? Mane has to cost at least 70-75m ... They have no need to buy De Gea though. I dont think that even Real Madrid can afford that shopping spree.

>Looks good in white, doesn't he?
even the media fantasize about the black bvll

What's confusing about that? Firstly, lots of good players have 'God' or 'Jesus' on their side they claim; it's a great motivator. China, being a Communist state, have Atheism as their state 'religion', meaning they cannot have 'God' or 'Jesus' or whatever as a motivator. Finally, China has no scruples. They have no 'animal rights' for testing. This means they can test and experiment and all that jazz without issue.
Finally, China is producing 'genetic babies'.

theconversation.com/the-future-of-genetic-enhancement-is-not-in-the-west-63246

>now

Attached: 1553291094251.jpg (220x200, 13K)

Yeah let's have balding pudgy manlets playing the 10000 passes game instead

They claim that they'll also sell a lot...

10000 passes game is great if it's done right, see Pep's Barça or the Spain NT that won the WC. What they did against Russia was embarrassing to watch cause all they did was passit along the midfield line like in that Simpsons clip

You do realise "messoy" has more goals against the EPL top 5 than penaldo, despite never playing in the league?

Pretty embarrassing, no?

Attached: shitty caca.webm (640x480, 2.71M)

Why are you showing me that webm as if I hadn't just said that that's precisely what happens when you do it wrong

This style of play is pointless without Messi making a sudden run

they lost because of the shitstorm after lopetegui was fired, they had the better squad and were undefzated for 2 years

>Spain NT that won the WC
Spain 2008 played much better football than the team that won the World Cup.

because I just wanted to illustrate what you were talking about

>Spain NT that won the WC
True, they won all their KO games 1-0 and scored 8 goals on the whole competition.
A truly flamboyant football

Me like goals. And explosions. And car chases. Me low attention span.

Explosions are great m8. Football would be so much more exciting if there were mines under the grass that became active if the match is boring and tedious.

go watch mlels than retardo
they have fire behind the goals

>behind the goals
What's the point then