What is your favorite upset, Yea Forums?

Attached: 54730912_2134237216613318_5976736816777134080_n.jpg (576x539, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/news/boy-arrested-for-farting-in-class/news-story/f8a925490b70543bb17e12ac2325a82e
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Olympic_Men's_Basketball_Final
youtu.be/Zos9-SWCX9A
exiledonline.com/war-nerd-glory-to-the-french/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysore
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

last year's UMBC was stupidly improbable

Attached: curling-usa-01-rtr-jrl-180224_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 79K)

Spurs vs Inter draw where bale scored a hattrick at the San Siro or Bayern coming back against Juve 4-2 after being 2-0 down.

Also when United cucked PSG a few weeks ago, fucking arabs BTFO

There is no other answer

Attached: Giants Helmet Catch.gif (480x270, 2.08M)

18 - 1

>13 colonies, France and Spain over a continent from Great Britain and Germany mercenaries
I'll take rice farmers over the most advanced military in the world

18-1 was the funnest game I've ever seen in any sport

Iceland beating England

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 12K)

HMS Conqueror vs ARA General Belgrano

TripAdvisor & Trivago

Attached: CAmh.gif (245x245, 1.62M)

you can't win a war when the establishment is trying to keep you there for as long as possible in order to turn the society you left upside down.

18-1 and the fucking part-time dentist were the GOAT

this

>13 Colonies over Great Britain
I hate Americans, not because they're Americans, but because they refuse to learn history. Time for some history, fuck nuts. Firstly, Great Britain in the 18th century was not a world power. That was Spain, then France, then the Dutch. The Dutch was literally fucking the ever loving shit out of the UK in trade and it literally took William of Orange coming to claim the Throne of England to change this around (which is in itself, a wonderful story). Next, the Revolutionary War was not Britain vs USA. It was Britain (+ Prussian Mercs) + American Loyalists vs USA Revolutionaries, French, Spanish and Dutch (Plus Mysore, Poland and Russia). In the first years of the war, Britain twatted America, so hard they were thinking about packing it in. That was until France and Spain declared war on Britain. They invaded the Caribbean, Gibraltar and were threatening to land in England itself (and a few did I believe, another funny story). The French also invaded British Indian possessions. The French sent 10,000 troops to fight for the Americans, whilst sending generals, money and rifles. So much so that France actually bankrupted itself which lead to their Revolution (again, funny story). The Spanish sent 60,000 (SIXTY THOUSAND) troops to fight for USA, which outnumbered the entire total British army numbers involved in the war. That's ignoring that the American Revolutionaries themselves outnumbered the British army numbers involved in the entire war. Next, the Dutch, French and Spanish, plus Mysorians all attacked British transports and trade, diverting ships to help and thus invading other holdings. Next, the Polish sent money, trainers and generals to fight for the Americans. The final piece? Russia was asked to enter the war in the side of Britain in exchange for Majorca islands; they declined.

Thus, when you outnumber an enemy, with two superpowers on your side (both larger Empires than GB) and they win it for you, it is not a notable upset.

Attached: operator butt.jpg (1600x2116, 283K)

Lmfao. You're fucking mad. Keep teaching whatever you tards do in school. You cucks got BTFO and still do to this day. I hope you don't get arrested for posting that picture of a girl with a large sword on the internet.

240 years later King George is still mad

Attached: lelbron.jpg (216x247, 8K)

actually it was aliens

Not mad, just dislike the fact you guys don't learn history. I mean, when Oklahoma wanted to ban accurate history if it put USA in a bad light, well... I can see why you guys want to avoid facts.
>sword
I thought you guys knew what guns were?

I hope you don't get arrested for farting in class tomorrow.

news.com.au/news/boy-arrested-for-farting-in-class/news-story/f8a925490b70543bb17e12ac2325a82e

Seeing thousands of sad Englishmen and singing "go Iceland" with fellow vikings during all the game at the fan-zone was one of my best football-moments of all time. And I've seen 1998 and 2018.

I didn't actually look at the picture. I just assumed it was a sword lying against her collar area

I'm a grown ass man, nigga. I'll shit all over the place at work tomorrow and watch my pussy ass co-workers eat my shit clouds and laugh.

There will never be a more based Finals.

Literally the Tune Squad vs the Monstars.

Lol still salty

Attached: 1548090830942.webm (700x394, 2.28M)

Tl;dr

>the absolute state of english mental gymnastics after bottling the American Revolution

Attached: candy.jpg (1187x526, 38K)

Attached: nba_g_mavstrophs_576.jpg (576x324, 76K)

Mate, we were done after 1672. You know, when you conspired with, no less, the bloody french and germans and declared war on us. And after we made an example of you in 1688, instead of unifying our great nations and have a new stronghold on the mainland you chose a goddamned Hannovarian as your new king after queen Anne died.

This butthurt

Very redpilled post. Libtards will deny this

Friendly reminder the fat, rebellious Burger is still undefeated against the heavily favored, indestructible Bong in the World Cup(as well as everything else) desu

Attached: whoops.jpg (480x360, 16K)

This is seething incarnate

Attached: F8508F68-7D46-422C-8A54-8153FA90D300.gif (400x300, 423K)

I hate it when people outline the obvious shit in pictures. Like come on dude there is barely anything to read in the first place, I think I can figure out the joke here.

It’s just banter m8

I hope you have your butthurt permit with you, Nigel.

just admit your country was wooped by literal peasants and farmers all because you couldn't understand how to shoot muskets one at a time without being in a straight line

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

mad

Everybody stood in a line
Besides the idea of the American revolutionary fighters fighting a guerilla style campaign with poorly armed fighters is flawed. The Continental Army was usually better drilled than their opponents.

SEETHING

>nuclear sub vs ww2 era destroyer
not much of an upset desu
a classic upset in the argentina-england derbies was the 1807 rio de la plata defense

Amerifats absolutely annihilated.

It HAS to be 7-1, but in terms of mismatch Lincoln Red Imps beating Celtic was big.

7-1
28-3
18-1
part time dentist

Attached: USAUSAUSA.webm (894x500, 1.37M)

>7-1 was an upset

Attached: 9d90569c5e34868e13f71f41a192a4b2.png (227x325, 73K)

Attached: 1491141811472.jpg (1096x719, 229K)

I love how we burgers always include the 1980 olympic hockey team but conveniently forget the soviet union upsetting US in basketball at the 1972 games.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Olympic_Men's_Basketball_Final

Seething europoor not at all understanding history
youtu.be/Zos9-SWCX9A

Where is /his/ when you need it?

The Britfag is right, American revolutionaries could have never won without foreign help. Also Britain started being a superpower AFTER American independence and the Napoleonic wars. In the 17th-18th centuries, they were mostly considered annoying pirates by the big empires. Never a superpower. That came much later with the conquest of India, the opium wars and the Suez channel.
exiledonline.com/war-nerd-glory-to-the-french/
> when an American mouths off about French military history, he’s not just being ignorant, he’s being ungrateful. I was raised to think ungrateful people were trash.
> When I say ungrateful, I’m talking about the American Revolution. If you’re a true American patriot, then this is the war that matters. Hell, most of you probably couldn’t name three major battles from it
> The French army and navy won Yorktown for us. Americans didn’t have the materiel or the training to mount a combined operation like that, with naval blockade and land siege. It was the French artillery forces and military engineers who ran the siege, and at sea it was a French admiral, de Grasse, who kicked the shit out of the British navy when they tried to break the siege.

>and a few did I believe, another funny story
I know there were stories of Americans attempting to start a revolution of the Welsh against the English. But they didn't give enough of a shit and took them prisoner.

That game was as refballed as refball gets you dumb cuck

jesus christ what the fuck is this post?

where the fuck is mysore

but i do know history.

Attached: specialrelatipnshipp.jpg (640x725, 90K)

>we were done after 1672
You weren't a military power but you were raping Britain via trade. You do realise the formation of Belgium was literally done to prevent you, France or Germany(Prussia) having control of North Sea ports. In terms of trade, Dutch were amazing. Hell, the richest business of all time was the Dutch East India Company (granted the British version was never worked out).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysore
Indian nation.

Attached: war.png (309x762, 33K)

Jan. 5, 1971,
the Washington Generals beat the Globetrotters 100-99

The game snapped a 2,495-game winning streak for the Globetrotter

Attached: Washington-Generals_History_Hero-Image_0333117.jpg (2880x1258, 203K)

I'll admit we got whooped by peasants and farmers if you do. I reckon we might have had a better shot if WE had Agent Orange and B-52's at our beck and call during 1776, though.

>63000 and 142 ships of the line vs 7500 garrison at gibraltar
S O L I D A S A R O C K

Attached: smugstgeorge.png (509x450, 42K)

damn

And they were outnumbered 100 to 1 but jesus guided their bullets into the evil atheist communist hearts of the British. And everyone clapped

>william of orange coming to claim the throne is a 'wonderful story'
>Sold the country into economic slavery and allowed the formation of the first ever central bank with fractional reserve banking (they could loan out 10x more in notes than the gold they had on deposit) with every loan guaranteed by the taxpayer for a million pound loan that was never fully paid to buy some ships
>national debt skyrocketed so high we couldn't pull enough minerals out of africa to put a dent in it
You should learn history mate

>The final piece? Russia was asked to enter the war in the side of Britain in exchange for Majorca islands; they declined.
lolllllll i did not know that thank you

You should learn british mannerisms abdul

Attached: tripadvisor.png (1280x768, 98K)

Are comebacks upsets?

>With the objective completed, the British withdrew back inside their fortifications. The total British and Hanoverian casualties in the sortie were two killed and 25 wounded. Spanish losses were over 100 men, which included thirty prisoners; a number of these were blue-coated Walloon soldiers of the Walloon Guards.[55] The British did damage to the extent of two million pounds to the besiegers: fourteen months of work by the Spanish and a considerable quantity of ammunition had been destroyed. British troops and pioneers spiked ten thirteen-inch mortars and eighteen twenty-six-pounder guns in the Spanish siege works. In addition the platforms and beds on which the guns were based were also destroyed. As the British returned after their victorious sortie the garrison watched in amazement as huge explosions from the ammunition ripped through the Spanish lines and destroyed what was left of them

>getting bullied this hard on your own doorstep

spain getting rekt here has to go down as one of the most comical military fuck ups in history

Attached: mqvd7cmtujndwhsbdevg (1).webm (800x450, 638K)

Cringe but redpilled

Not generally no, the winner had to be an underdog from the start to be an upset

as if a cameljock could utterly BTFO you in english history like that, all they know is muh empire evil crusaders
financial history is the true history of the world, educate yourself

The other hilarious part is they had it nicked off the them by nafri retards, we ousted them with ease and they couldn't get it back even after throwing half the country at it

Attached: 1491163782661.jpg (1156x834, 235K)

>The Olympics strictly prohibited any involvement of professional athletes at the time. The Soviet Union and other Eastern Bloc countries used that rule to their advantage, listing all their top players as soldiers or workers, which allowed them to breach the amateur rules. Western experts classified these athletes as professionals.
It was literally the best players from the USSR vs a bunch of college kids.

Didnt read ,but youre salty as fuck

Attached: _Leopard-Raws__Dagashi_Kashi_-_12__HDTVRip___720p_.mp4_snapshot_15.29__2016.04.08_00.11.57_2.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Absolutely bluepilled garbage, nothing about that post was redpilled.

greatest upset is how upset this dood is

kek

>Firstly, Great Britain in the 18th century was not a world power. That was Spain, then France, then the Dutch.

You’re off by around 200 years.

>American revolution was completely irrelevant and not mentioned at all during school years
>can't bring this up or the yanks will call you butthurt since it was the most important thing ever to them
Though to be fair, I partly blame the way the school system here doesn't talk about the colonies at all.

It's also pretty much the only thing we're taught in history. One year you're taught about the revolutionary war, the next the civil war/slavery, and then there's the entire WWI/WWII/postwar period crammed in a couple of days at the end, then you reset and start over the next year. Swear this was how it seemed.

US basketball losing to argentina

>ABSOLUTELY
>SEETHING

Never thought I would see the day that would happen

that digits

scouserpilled and cucked

didn't read but based

silver goal at EURO 2004 semifinals against Greece..

>As well as being the only silver goal ever seen in an international match, it was also the only goal Traianos Dellas ever scored in his international career.

What's a silver goal,?