Ladies and gentlemen, your Euro Cup 2020 final

Ladies and gentlemen, your Euro Cup 2020 final

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

P. Cutrone 21', 78' (pen.)
M. Reus 87'

>Italy
Come on. The only legitimate contenders are France, Belgium, England and, possibly, Germany.

>legitimate contenders
>England
xD

>he rates Cutrone

I agree that italy are nowhere near good enough to win it. they are better than england though

Wales vs Poland final, Tyler Roberts scores in Extra Time

based desu

based italybro
best of luck

>cutrone
>reus
More like Kean and Sane

Se you in a year or so krauts

Will you call up Zaza?
Asking for a friend

truly the best broship

Most kino final

this angers and confuses microstates that have won one or less world cups

This but Germany instead of England.

I guess you haven't seen all the pacey black lads we have coming through. Italy, on the other hand, are filled with a bunch of literally whos and other meme Serie A players.

>Italy has no double barrel youngsters, how can they compete?
we cant

English butthurt always serves for some good entertainment. It's not our fault you monkeys can't win shit for over half a decade. Now fuck off to drinking your fucking leaf water while the real men handle this

you never won anything lol

the uruguay of europe

>engLel

drop Kane, pickford and henderson and you might have a chance of reaching the semis

Kek, keep dreaming. England is literally the Belgium of the Gemanic Sea

>England thinks it will still participate in the Euros after Brexit
OH NO NO NO

>while the real men handle this
>goes out in the groups

This but unironically.

Butthurt? Who's butthurt? Italian football is in the shitter and has been for some time now. Chiellini will be 36 in 2020 and they just don't have enough talent coming through.

:^)

Respect to Modric, the best player in the world.

>germany 4 stars
>englel 0 stars

>he doesn't know what it feels like to see your NT win a WC

>england
>legitimate
Id rather bid my house on san marino winnig euro than you uneducated """"elite"""" britbong. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Man City kid reject is leading your assists chart, you can't say anything, he hasn't even reached puberty yet

Attached: 3FEDE202-41F9-4DBB-9F84-3F8906DA2A68.jpg (600x632, 53K)

englel is sooo dumb^^

I simply cannot wait for Englel's arrogance to be knocked down a peg or two once when they get exposed this summer and at the euros

What about Netherlands

Oh but I do

Attached: U20 WC.jpg (768x432, 78K)

>tfw continental Europe unites to bully England

Attached: 1541270653968.gif (840x488, 511K)

A lot of buthurt generated by my post, I see. Are you scared of black men, may I ask? We have a lot of black players.

None of you know what the fuck will happen to footy once YOUSSOUFA MOUKOKO will lead his country to la decima of world cups

What about them? Still too early to say they're back IMO.

best time

based

But they are playing well the last games

The Dutch players that have emerged in the last few years are much better than the Italians breaking through but they just don't have depth, at first team or at squad level.

What do you exactly mean by this

Sure, but losing to current G*rmany isn't a great result.
Holland have been awful for over half a decade now, getting to the finals of the Nations League would signal them being back.

>tf
>tp

I was shitposting but these 3 are your weakest link. Drop either Henderson or Pickford or both and you're my 2nd favorite behind France (Congo).

We're genuinely on far better form thatn you right now, a WC in 2014 was the last time yout team wasn't utter shit.

their last title is from prehistoric times. anglos think they're hot shit for winning a wc against babylon 2000 BC.

I can't wait to make all of Yea Forums buttmad by us not stopping to win

>actually believing this
kek

>le get injured before every big event man
>playing in the final

You seem to having some difficulty adapting to Germany's current conditition.
I'm sure you'll get used to it though ;^)

Attached: Df5LjlJXcAANRBZ.jpg (768x779, 155K)

Yeah their WC titles are way old but Uruguay at least wins continental cups since 1950, Englel never won an euros

>tfw Germany's 'current condition' is still better than England's condition for over half a decade
not to mention that if you take a look at the players we have right now and how old they are right now that it's going to get much, much better from this point on

>actually believing Germany isn't on the way down and England on the way up
>actually believing you'll get anywhere with Low still as manager
hahaha

Did you mean half a century?

Butchers of Serbia vs Obliterators of Finland

um sweaty we actually already won a wc with löw. what did you win with soufgate, pray tell?

And that's why you'll keep faith with him. Enjoy your ticket to nowhere.

>completely new team with players from top clubs already worth tens of millions at their young age
>somehow on the way down
Yeah this doesn't check out somehow

Also Englel has been on the way up since you won that last wc, hasn't it?

Hungary is going to make the biggest comeback the world has ever seen
they will dominate football from 2020 till 2030

Attached: 0022E0B800000258-0-image-a-12_1475520319276.jpg (634x411, 101K)

You have some potential, true, but it will still take time for you to turn it around.

>somehow on the way down
I'm actually kind of staggered that this is a debateable point. How can you look at Germany's absolutely pathetic results for the past four years and not see the decline?
German arrogance truly knows no bounds.

Alf Ramsey never played again after 3-6. This is a good omen, if anything, brainlet.

>German arrogance truly knows no bounds.
all your bad influence
>b..but we do it ironically!!
yeah right lol

>

Attached: 1391653964-deutsche-u21-mit-em-trophaee-JNCl5CWbya7.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

What a shitty comeback.

Attached: 1549897903577.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

It's always the fucking island monkeys... Look, you can 'think' whatever you want but don't tell us we didn't tell you afterwards

They'll meet in 1/9

shut the fuck up Turkmania lmao

Attached: you are here right now.jpg (480x270, 31K)

very good comeback

>How can you look at Germany's absolutely pathetic results for the past four years and not see the decline
the decline was really in the last 15 months
at the euro Germany actually played well and at the confed cup our young players also showed what they are capable of
the mistake was not using those young players afterwards and instead have Hummels, Boateng, Müller, Neuer and the eternal shitter Draxler in the team
just because England played 1 tournament where you didn't shit the bed (at least not completely), doesn't mean you are elite either

so far we had one bad year, while you had one good year

It rather was, wasn't it?

You forget that we're also in the semis of the mighty Nations League, so that's two consecutive semi in two tournaments.

Yes, the British folks around here are known for their creative and well thought-out insults and top tier banter

Yes, we are known for all of the things you listed. Well noted.

Attached: 7637365.gif (343x255, 1.28M)

What? Is it not possible to have a polite discussion about the employment of vulgar and obscene language on this board?

No, I prefer insults. Politeness makes me uncomfortable.

Attached: 1414308690546.jpg (640x640, 74K)

>glorified friendly game league
never stop living the meme

For me?
England vs Portugal

Duetchland should have 4 stars

Because you are nigger country. I hate niggers.

Englel have been awful for over a half century now. You are Rumania tier.

actually, we should have five stars...

A truly /elite/ final

>all the pacey black lads we have coming through
To be fair, you have spend years with the same thing with very littel success. I had heard the same things about Lennon, Agbonlahor, Oxlade-Chamberlain...

>thinking Lennon, Agbonlahor compare to Sterling, Sancho, Rashford, Hudson-Odoi
>thinking Oxlade-Chamberlain isn't a handy CM to have
bad post, lad

You can't compare them now, but I remember some English lads years ago saying that Lennon and those guys from Aston Villa will bring success to England. And Oxlade-Chamberlain is decent but he's made of glass sadly.

Lennon seemed like he should have desu, don't know what went wrong for him.

daf

Sterling is already one of the best wingers in the world, Sancho is almost Mbappe tier talent, Hudson-Odoi is confirmed wanted by Bayern and Rashford has already won three trophies.

I think I remember English lads talking about Youngie et al at Villa but it was a bit of a joke. The level is so much higher now, both in the PL and at youth level. It's a different story.

>inb4

CANNAVARO
PIRLO PIRLO PIRLO ANCORA
TIRO
GOL
GOL
GOOOOLLL
GROSSO
GROSSO
GOL DI GROSSO
GOL DI GROSSO

basado

there is no boss in europe anymore, its the most open euro in decades.

Based

not as bad as yours in the brexit debate, that's just emberrassing putting the stupidity of your whole country on show for the world to see.

Why germany only has 3 starts?

Yeah we're going to sideway pass our way to the final